[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rose_liana

^ thank you for sharing the link...i've seen that whole ep of Heroin 5, even without sub, its still enjoyable and now its with subbed!!! love it..!!

Guest yumoon

hahah~!! super cute~

the girls practically went crazy when shinhwa appeared!

hahaah@ shinhwa's reaction after andy gave his flowers

JunJin and Eric are so bad!!! haha

alright~ i will go watch the other parts~!!

thanks for sharing xD

Guest rose_liana

this video was cute...its Shinhwa dormitory's life early back then...credit to nglkts/trish for the subbed!! they're so cute and funny!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MMcXUKeEdQ

and trish have subbed the birds moment on song battle too!!! jinnie sing right away "why did you call me" when he pick up the phone then keeps sing "why did you call~~~" OMO, he's so cute!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcl6cdoKh-c

Trish, thanks for subbing that! you're the best!!! :D

Guest 80slitenite

This was awesome

타블로: 가수 팬클럽 이름들로 랩하기 ㅎㅎ

(Tablo raps using various fanclub names)

With Eng subs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqDkr43ydVo

waaaa~ more subbed Shinhwa vids!!! 만세!!!

Thank you so much Trish for subbing Open House! I won't bug you for another week. XDDDD

Edit:

Just came across this.

090226 Tiffany (SNSD) :: [Perfect Man - 신화(Shinhwa)] with Boom, 노래가좋다

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdsvNvTj6iU

I would have thought Boom would have gone all out. haha

Guest nglkt

No prob! xP It's my pleasure!

I'm still in the midst of uploading their variety shows. Youtube hates me today... have been uploading the SSW show since the morning at it's already 5 in the evening...

I finally have downloaded the subbed version of YSMM and Xman with Shinhwa in it!! Yeahhhh. I'm going to upload it soon in the shinhwa11th channel!

Guest rose_liana
No prob! xP It's my pleasure!

I'm still in the midst of uploading their variety shows. Youtube hates me today... have been uploading the SSW show since the morning at it's already 5 in the evening...

oh,thats why, only 3 parts out of 7 were out till now..i'll patiently waiting for the rest parts..its so funny!!!and jinnie is so cute in the first part when he imitates dongwan "119" , eric's "yoga" and hyesung cry, and its so funny!!!anyway, thanks for upload those since i never watch it...!

Thank you so much everyone for those youtube links!!

Indeed, the final part of the Geurilla Concert was touching I cried. Like everyone hoped for, wished Andy was there.

With Eric and Dongwan in military and Junjin and Minwoo joining in real soon, and Andy thereafter, their comback in 2012(?) would be the most anticipated comeback of the history of Korean entertainment! Oh! Shinhwa's anniversary...is it the day of their debut? When is their anniversary?

Watching their struggles and successes from those YT links are making me wonder if TVXQ should do the same by leaving SME. Both groups are similar in many ways. However, with them still being green, I wonder whether they would have the same brotherhood and passion to stand against the test of time like Shinhwa does!

Brand New! is my current favorite MV!! Jumper has finally made their debut with Andy being producer! Minwoo has released an official statement that he is indeed going out with Amy(I believe they met during KkoKko Tour)!! I watched Junjin host Music Bank's 500th episode on my TV!! Hyesung's new song is so much love, he is indeed Shinhwa's lead vocal!! Eric and Dongwan passed all of their basic military training!! =) And, I didn't know Dongwan and Hyesung shares the same birthday!

I found many forums dedicated to Shinhwa. Unfortunately, more of the links are on CB and in my country, it doesn't work best. I'm scouting around for other websites that offer Shinhwa vids especially the variety shows and interviews that they have done which have them uploaded on MU. If all else fails, I guess I'd have to shamefully PM each Changjo and ask if they can upload for me on alt servers. *sigh*

Oh! Finding out that Hyesung went to the States as an exchange student, I found a video of him speaking English with a very sexy english accent. Hardly Konglish at all. And we all know Eric still has family in Cali(?). Listening to them sing Brand New; the part with English bits, both Dongwan and Minwoo enunciates the words very well. Any vids of JinDy speaking in english? Reading some Shinhwa history, it appears that Junjin was injured very badly at one time. What happened??

*skips off to watch Brand New again*

Guest nglkt

I'm here to advertise for shinhwa11th.wordpress.com. As you may have noticed that we've been uploading some videos of Shinhwa on youtube, we hope you would take some time and visit our site as well and be installed for some surprises! =)

Youtube hates me today. I can't upload the SSW show. It's taking me a million years. LOL

Waves to lina26435! welcome to the shinhwa thread!! =)

Shinhwa's anniversary is on 24th March. The upcoming one is their 11th anniversary!! It was the day they officially debuted on tv with "Problem Solver" (24th March 1998)

Does MF work for you? Cause I had many Shinhwa videos uploaded on that server

P.S: Can we add on to the chronicles of Shinhwa in the picture thread? I think a major event happened to shinhwa and shinhwa changjo this year =)

Guest rose_liana

Yay!!! the SSW show now is complete and available in YT...thanks Trish for upload those..finally...guys, we all need to watch this!!! they so cute, funny and crazy...even their close friends like kangta, leejihoon, mc mong and many more are funny and their mother/fathers are cute too...!!!you can see how much chaotic they were in that show...they really express themselves very welll!!!

lina26435 dongwan and hyesung didnt have same birthday, but their birthday are closed, thus they'll always celebrate it together...just like Minwoo and Junjin, and Eric and Andy....

and about Jinnie's injury, watch SSW show, you'll know the story behind it..i even just know about it after watched that show today..before this, i only know Jinnie was injured badly early back then...just click--->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVP6aTwAPgM...

the rest find it in Shinhwa11th's Channel

i dont know if this is allowed to talk about this here but about the download (correct me if i'm wrong), but if you really need sources of download of Shinhwa's interviews or variety shows and seem cannot find any,i suggest you just directly download it from youtube using youtube downloader or cometbird...eventhough the video may not have good quality, but i guess its better than have nothing....at first, its pretty annoyed me to do that since most of them were in LQ and i cannot join the split videos, but i think its better than waiting for buffering to be finished every time i miss them and want to watch them again and again..

today is Crystalis's birthday???happy birhtday to our orange princess! woah~~its so close to Shinhwa's anniversary...

Guest grumpynomore

Shinhwa 11th - Shinhwa Sae Seh Won Show Talk Show is classic! a must watch for everyone!

thank you to the uploader and subber! :)

--

Ihjj, i don't think they're doing anything special with that one. it's just one of their weekly polls...probably played

one of shinhwa's video afterwards....

Thanx rose_liana for your answer. But, I believe it was at carmendove_rndm@LJcomm that I found out that Dongwan and Hyesung's bdays are the same. So..when exactly are Dongwan and Hyesung's bdays?? Shinhwa anni is in 2 days!!! woott!! B)

SSW show was super funny! Loved them when they were to guess who's mom was calling. For a moment, I though the MC was Park Myung Soo. Hahahaha...well, he did sound like him. :D

Hello Trish! Your bday? Happy bday!! Well, MF works fine with me. But, if a certain video size is bigger, I'd prefer on MU coz it'll be a few split parts on MF? Well...MF and MU works best for me. Connection is pretty crappy in KL right now and I hope to get that fixed soon. Then, I can satisfy my hunger for more Shinhwa goodies. I know a few threads on bww2 offer their complete video discography but not all are being shared. Most Shinhwa forums have it in CB which doesn't work so..yeah. I'm settling for those uploaded by you and the Shinhwa11th channel on YT for now. :mellow:

I've finished watching Heroine 5 and SSW on youtube and it was hilariously funny! Shinhwa variety shows are totally work for keeps! Aiishh....and I"m still hooked on Brand New MV. It's just yummy. :lol:

Guest nglkt

happy birthday crystalis unnie!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I'm uploading Shinhwa's YSMM subbed on shinhwa11th as well. But I think it's going to take me a long long long time!

After YSMM, i'm going to upload the Xman episodes!

P.S: Remember to check shinhwa11th.wordpress.com for some surprises installed for everyone!

Guest rose_liana
Thanx rose_liana for your answer. But, I believe it was at carmendove_rndm@LJcomm that I found out that Dongwan and Hyesung's bdays are the same. So..when exactly are Dongwan and Hyesung's bdays?? Shinhwa anni is in 2 days!!! woott!! B)

Dongwan birthday is on 21 November meanwhile Hyesung birthday is on 27 November...actually all their basic information you can find it in the first page of this thread

Archived