[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 80slitenite

Good point catalima! DW fighting!

yanee, you are like the Cap Queen. Love it!

Sungie's mv is out yay! Omo so nice TT_TT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lME5TABtcjQ

14lov0p.jpg

so cute so cute

Jumper's song is out! Its awesome. Andy the CEO is jjang.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVeWfXQV4fo

Good song to listen to after being sad from Sungie's mv. lol

Finally some MinDy gifs. T_T so tired. lol

Dydy XDDD

qs185t.jpg

MinDy lurve <333

23rlo2o.jpg

jh8ndf.jpg

16lhbav.jpg

Carlos emerges...

2ajxnr7.jpg

This one is my fav because this is right after they announced the last judge which is the Latin King champion and to me Minwoo is like "Psh yeah whatever. The only Latin king here is me, Carrrrrrrlos~" XDDDD

szke38.jpg

The Dancing Kings

2148ryr.jpg

35241mp.jpg

^ i know!! omg sungies MV is like T^T go andy!!! hehe. he's gonna be a great CEO

wow the cake is beautiful! thanks for sharing nglkt wish i got that for my b-day xD. hahaha!! my cousins would be like *sighhh* -____- her fan obssession...

Glad that both companies have come out and talked about the issue ^^ hehe. makes things all better! and the fact that i learned those orange lightsticks with BB on them were not released by YG.... *cough* anywhooo wow o__o. more people come and leave replys ^^ heheheheee

i recently got the new ipod chromatic :D. and guess what? i filled it with shinhwa MV's and shinhwa clips XDDD!!! muahahahahahaaaa.  now i have shinhwa with me wherever i go woott.

Guest superstar`kiss

^ haha! I SO remember that!

It was so random, but funny!

OMGOSH! Sungie's mv is SO beautiful!

And the beautiful LeeYoungah is in it! Wow!

I am so glad that there's a storyline.

..because we all know, acting is Sungie's hidden talent!!! :w00t:

haha. He's just SO wonderful!

The petition has jumped a LOT since yesturday morning.

Just WOW. Orange = Shinhwa.

Guest greenblobfish

i was just surfing around on ebay, and someone was selling a "CUSTOM LEGO Orange Star Wars Hooded Minifig Robe" and the picture he had as a sample was soooo cute and totally reminded me of shinhwa!

3d70_1_sbl.JPG

Dongwan said: "Until 2012, let’s continue using the same voice like now…"

Does it mean that he has seen our petition?? HAHA or... He just saw the official statements from GOOD and YG?

Hope he has seen our petition!!

Anyways, it's going to be 24th March 2009 soon.. CAN'T WAIT.

My friend (Nicole, iluvshinhyesung) and I have decided to do something for the 11th anniversary. It's the first year that some shinhwa members are already in the army, it's the first year of hiatus, and it's only the first year where the "Orange" issue has blown so big. I think what we can do now is to show the importance of ORANGE + SHINHWA in our lives.

"Crossing Borders: Uniting Shinhwa + Shinhwa Changjo" is our aim. =)

Learn of ways of how you can contribute to Shinhwa's 11th anniversary through this channels:

1) Our Youtube Channel

Link to youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/shinhwa11th

Link to our introduction video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ett8JgpNhI

2) Join our facebook group

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=49643178869&ref=nf

3) Our informative website(on wordpress)

http://www.shinhwa11th.wordpress.com

Any queries, please leave a comment on our website or drop an email to shinhwa11th@gmail.com

All projects are still tentative but please give us constructive feedback about the projects. =)

^ omo!! =o!!

i will join all of those later ^^ after shower haha

waaahh

thanks so much for sharing!

=]. great to make these things for shinhwa fans out there hehe

i think this is okay to post right? there IS mention of shinhwa....

[09.02.12][trans] Judy's blog: Moving forward like Comet! SHINHWA FIGHTING

BRING OUT WITH FULL PROPER CREDITS

[09.02.12][trans] Judy's blog: Moving forward (Junjin) like Comet (Hyesung)! SHINHWA FIGHTING

Unsure how long have I waited, on 9th of Feburary 2009, I finally met my idol, Shin Hyesung. Initially I still cannot believe it, and after waiting for a long time, I almost give up hope and then he really came to Taiwan. I felt that I am really a lucky person, because of Shinhwa I aspired to be a singer and now being a singer, actually the persons I really hope to share my joy is them. I always hope to meet them in person and finally I fulfill my wish and because of my identity as a singer therefore I am able to see him within a short distance. I really become speechless and let me tell you guys, Hyesung's complexion is really good, and he is really very handsome (everyone should have already know) watching him doing the interview for almost an hour (my eyes never took of him haha) and towards the end of the interview, the host, JIAN HENG hyung introduce me to Hyesung during the CUE (At that time, I am at the state of formal siting position) and I have wanted to give him my self-autographed EP that I have prepared earlier which I was holding in my hand. He's a very nice person and accepted by EP telling me to working hard (and said FIGHTING) and during the breaks, he will browse my EP (I am really nervous) and later he was so caring to ask the staff if they have brought his CD. He took the CD and immediately sign on one of the new album and gave it to me (my tears are going to break out) I hope to share my joy to other Shinhwa fans~ and after the interview has ended, of course it's the long waited photo taking (I supposed today is a touching day for me >< it's the only two (the host as well) who took individual photo with him~) really excited till I do not know what to say (even Korean also cannot)~ thereforefore I keep saying to him FIGHTING!

Lastly, the picture is the truth~ Hyesung hyung FIGHTING! Really hope that there's a day where I can perform together with SHINHWA in the same stage!

Also hope thta you will enjoy yourself in Taiwan these 2 days~

Must come again~(bring other members along haha)

SHINHWA FOREVER Saranghaeyo! ^O^

Credits: hyesungstory@Shinhwa.biz (English translation) + Judy's Blog (source)

Guest adikkeluangman

Last Saturday, Kusanagi also met with members of Shinhwa, with whom he is good friends.(KBSW 2009-02-12

^I just read that news somewhere. Apparently Kusanagi Tsuyoshi, a member of the top Japanese group SMAP, is in Korea. So which Shinhwa members he good friends with?

Thank you.

Guest rose_liana

80slitenite OMO!!! the gifs are so cute...especially DyDy and MinDy lurve gifs! thanks for making and sharing...andy was so cute!! just look at his butt. no wonder solbi fall for it..haha

greenblobfish thats cute..remind me of changjoers who are wearing the orange raincoat.

nglkt I want to contribute to the 11th anniversary project too..but, i guess i cant..coz start from this monday onwards i would go for my practical session where there's no internet connection...so sad, i would leave this thread for 1 month and a half. i would miss this thread, shinhwa and you guys..

i felt useless coz cannot contribute anything for shinhwa..i just can support you guys from far...fighting orange princess!!! hopefully, this project will be success!

strawberry16 OMG...i'm so happy reading the post since its came from another singer..and its taiwanese singer..but, it may sound silly, but could you tell me who's Judy actually? since i'm not very familiar with taiwanese singer except some of them...

Why did you call? MV i just love the MV eventhough its so sad..Sungie oppa and YoungAh make a cute couple in the MV

OMG~!!! the gifs are super cute~ and sungie's MV is SO SAD TT.TT

nglkt- i am iluvSHINhyesung only in SHCJ.net~ cos iluvhyesung was unavailable~ and i am yumoon here cos. aiyah~ same reason

hahahah~!!!

Anyway, EVERYONE~, when you are free, can think of something to write to shinhwa for their 11th anniversary project?

http://shinhwa11th.wordpress.com/messages/

thanks

We will find a way to get it to Shinhwa somehow or other~

<3 Nicole and Trish~

^I just read that news somewhere. Apparently Kusanagi Tsuyoshi, a member of the top Japanese group SMAP, is in Korea. So which Shinhwa members he good friends with?

Thank you.

i think it's hyesung.. they sang a duet before..

but then again, i think smap and shinhwa are quite close.. eric was featured in one of smap's songs before [the title is tokio, if you care to know =P]

Hey everyoneee i found a picture and would like to show everyone :D

can you guess who is who? xD

shinhwa2009finalrescredit.jpg

isnt it cute?! hehe <3333 i just wanna hug them :3

heres the link if you want the full desktop picture : http://upic.me/show.php?id=c7e554e90c0f878d6469afcfca6de826

credits: finlandia@shinhwa.biz ---> took this out from her post

rose_liana: you know... i personally dont know who Judy is either :blink:. i dont really know many taiwaneese singers lol. canto pride!! *doesnt listen to many mandarin music, yet im learning mandarin right now* i tried doing a google search but theres too many judys LOL. too many taiwanese singer Judys at least xD.

Guest rose_liana

YAY!! brand new experiment has exceed 300,000 views!!!! finally!!! hopefully it will reach 1000 ratings soon!

Fighting!!!

strawberry16 the new year pic is so cute...but, still cannot guess who is who..i think the one who holding the happy new year 2009 banner on the right is hyesungi or andy...

Guest sydney0428

strawberry16 that picture is so cute :w00t: !

Ok, after a thorough discussion, with analysis and investigation :lol: , moca_hanzel and I came up with this conclusion:

Minwoo - last right, obviously because of his M hat

Hyesung - next to M, looking very shy

Dongwan - wearing the hat with flowers, remember the sunflower

Eric - holding the candy, he really looks like a 4D

Junjin - holding the banner on the left side, he has that kind of smile

Andy - holding the banner on the right side, looks like the doll gave to him by thai fans during his bday

This really took us some time to came up with this guesses :sweatingbullets: . But its funny :D . We shared a lot of thoughts, views and opinions :) .

^ i think you guys are right! hahaha. for me i feel like jinnie is obvious XDDD he always has that look looolll!! and minwoo too :P . and i recognized andy :P . but the rest of the 3 i couldnt recognize haha

anywhoo some news on ricsung

[09.02.14] Andy "Shin Hye Sung and Eric are Very Different, Like Oil and Water"

Andy: "Said to be at odds, Shin Hye Sung and Eric are like oil and water, very different"

andy1.jpg

andy2.jpg

Singer Andy, from popular idol group Shinhwa, spoke on the rumor of fellow members' Shin Hye Sung and Eric's discordant relationship.

On the Feb. 13 broadcast of MBC's 오늘밤만 재워줘 (Let Me Stay Just for the Night), Andy stated "It is not that Hye Sung and Eric don't like each other, but like oil and water they have very different personalities."

Andy stated, "During the time when we were doing promotions and living together, there were 4 rooms in our living quarters. Among them Dong-wan, Min-woo, and Hye-sung each had their own room and the remaining members - Jun Jin, Eric, and Andy - all shared one room." And revealed about Shin Hye Sung, "Usually all the guys showered together and he, without hesitation, played practical jokes on us. But on the other hand, Hye Sung had to shower by himself and if anyone played a prank he would get so mad it was scary and you couldn't calm him down."

However, there is an episode in which Andy in an instant confirmed Eric's innermost feelings. 

Andy: "One day Eric fell asleep in Hye Sung's room and of all days, that day Hye Sung had drunk and came home. Curious as to what would happen, all of us watched. For 1 hour, Hye Sung in his drunken state, emptied out his innermost feelings to the sleeping Eric. He confessed things like "Eric-ah, I don't hate you," etc. I remember at that time we had to keep ourselves from laughing.

In particular, usually if one of the members is sleeping, the other members do not put the covers over him. But on this day, Hye Sung tucked in the sleeping Eric in his (Hye Sung's) bed and he (Hye Sung) slept on the floor. 

As it turned out, Eric wasn't asleep and had heard all of Hye Sung's words.

The next day, Hye Sung thickly stated "Don't sleep in other people's room."

Eric coyly confessed "Hye Sung-ah, I also like you""

Andy also revealed that weirdly, after this incident, Shin Hye Sung and Eric's relationship took a turn for the worse and there were more shows of suspicion.

윤현진 issuebong@newsen.com

Eng trans: nekori@shinhwa.biz

ricsyung makes me smile XDD!!!

1..2..3.. AWWW!!!!

tucked him in? ahhh so cuteee!! :D

This is too funny. A vid of Shinhwa introducing themselves by their blood type. I couldn't help replaying and laughing all over again. It's so them being all dorky. LOL.

random intro

sydney0428; Hmph. I'm still trying to figure out which is who. But yes, Minwoo's cartoon is a giveaway. And your "analysis" does makes sense. :D

strawberry16; LOVE the picture! thanks for sharing! -__-

[/EDIT]

finlandia; thanks for drawing the pic then. looking forward to new pictures so we can have guessing games again. LOL.

Guest finlandia

Well, it's me who draw that pic^^ Don't know it has been posted here until my sis gave me a link~

sydney0428 your analysis is almost right~ The man who wear a flower hat is Jinnie (according to IC Olympic episode, he wore a flower hat in swimming competition) and the man on the left that hold the banner is DW oppa (it's not look like him cos his hair style is hard for me to paint hahahaha)

I'll try to paint more later, thanks everyone for a comment

so glad you love it^^

Archived