[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

yanee, the cost of the album is around 65SGD. you can head to http://z15.invisionfree.com/ShinHwaChangJo...showtopic=21981 cause there's a mass ordering thanks to wenyi. :D

i pre-ordered an album already! can't wait to receive it! sadly, i'll be overseas from 15nov to 2nd december(JAPAN, TO SEE SUNGIE, hopefully!) and 3rd december to 19 december. so it'll be quite some time before i get to watch my copy! :(

i wonder how's ric doing in army! 4 years seems too long.

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ettenyl

i hope this is not spamming but I’m selling one ticket for the concert (Korean Pop Night in Singapore)

Email me at princessnette@gmail.com

Will open for bidding if theres many interested parties.

Thanks ^^

Hello loves.

Dongwan's leaving soonest, and I'm in depressed mode. We have to go through this like 3 more timeeesss! Ergh. But argh, depressing stuff aside, here I am, starting my ramblings! I'm here to spread the shinhwa loveeeeee! And as usual, share another vid. I watched this recently, and thought I've watched all Shinhwa vids already. *sigh* Anyways, this is during the Shinhwa 10th Anniv concert. Andy and Jinnie sang abit here, though they did not sang in the original version of the song. So yes, that basically made the fans go WILD.

click here!

I love the fact that they screamed abit louder for Jindy since they are more of rappers than singers in Shinhwa. Which makes me wonder, when is Eric ever going to sing back, and not stick to rapping. He got sang solo before, in some fanmeeting, and his voice is husky though very nervous. Haiz, all this talk is making me feel depressed all over again. I feel so......shinhwaless. Ha ha ha.

Anyways, enjoy the vid people. [:

Anyone any idea what song they're singing there? Hmph. Or if you're nice and have it, feel free to send me pretty please! [:

^ I have the strangest feeling that I've answered this before :sweatingbullets:

Anyways, it's The Things I Always Want (늘 내가 원하는 것은 / Neul naega wonhineun keolteun) from their first album :)

Since it's from their first album, it is mostly sung by Sungie...so happy they divided it up for the concert ^^ The chorus in this song and a song from the old tw meteor garden series always reminded me of each other.

I agree, it would be cool if Eric sang in it too. In the 'For You' perfs, Eric sings and Andy doesn't :sweatingbullets:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Cd-NldZZOo&fmt=18

They just like to tease us don't they...maybe they're saving it for the big reunion in a couple of years. Shinhwa is still growing and always showing us something new.

Thanks for sharing

Hello loves.

Dongwan's leaving soonest, and I'm in depressed mode. We have to go through this like 3 more timeeesss! Ergh. But argh, depressing stuff aside, here I am, starting my ramblings! I'm here to spread the shinhwa loveeeeee! And as usual, share another vid. I watched this recently, and thought I've watched all Shinhwa vids already. *sigh* Anyways, this is during the Shinhwa 10th Anniv concert. Andy and Jinnie sang abit here, though they did not sang in the original version of the song. So yes, that basically made the fans go WILD.

click here!

I love the fact that they screamed abit louder for Jindy since they are more of rappers than singers in Shinhwa. Which makes me wonder, when is Eric ever going to sing back, and not stick to rapping. He got sang solo before, in some fanmeeting, and his voice is husky though very nervous. Haiz, all this talk is making me feel depressed all over again. I feel so......shinhwaless. Ha ha ha.

Anyways, enjoy the vid people. [:

Anyone any idea what song they're singing there? Hmph. Or if you're nice and have it, feel free to send me pretty please! [:

^ thanks for sharing the vid. the song sounds nice and i haven't heard it before.

eric's rapping/talking part melts my heart. his voice really suits that type of romantic guy! but i agree i wouldnt mind hearing him sing too. when they make a comeback i hope he will.

jindy did a pretty good job! really miss shinhwa now, especially with the news of dongwan enlisting soon, i need to feed myself with more shinhwa vidoes! by the time they have their comeback im sure i've already watch all their vidz.

Just wanted to drop by and say that I'm catching Minsyung on Shim Shim pa pa radio right now ^^

http://www.imbc.com/broad/radio/fm/enjoy/index.html

Just started, but already cute ^^ They complement each other so well and keep making each other laugh. Too bad we don't get to 'see' them b/c they showed Bi on PKl's show instead TT.TT DJs are Shin Dong and Shin young...which makes it even better.

DJ: We have Shinhwa's Lee Minwoo and Shin Hyesung.

Minwoo: This is Shin Hyesung. :sweatingbullets:

Hyesung: This is Lee Minwoo. M Style!

Sexy voice:

Minwoo: Annyeong. *pause* M.

Hyesung: Pleasure to meet you. *pause* HS. lol

Minsyung: We're Shinhwa.

DJ: For awhile, Dongwan had been doing shim shim pa pa episodes.

Minwoo *dongwan's voice*: We're Shinhwa.

Minsyung: Don't need the other members because we're Minsyung~ j/k lol

They got into a slight fight during the Shinhwa concert ments because suddenly on stage everyone wouldn't have anything to say, so Minwoo kinda scolded them cuz he kept having to make things up to say haha~ Eric says, "But we really don't have anything to say." :sweatingbullets: But it ended in a very interesting ment ^^ Mentioned their solo concerts compared to group. Talks about days in the dorm...showering together, the ketchup incident again, etc

Minwoo: Shinhwa's main singer is Eric. Hyesung's the main rapper.

DJ: Really? *believes*

Hyesung: And main dancer.

DJ: Really? *believes*

Minsyung: Just kidding~:)

*Hyesung hums to intro of Minwoo's song"

*plays don't trust men*

Hyesung: Talking about yourself, right?

Minwoo: I'm not like that. That's Hyesung.

Hyesung: No, I'm not.

Minwoo: Oh, really?

Hyesung: really.

Minwoo: Okay.

*sorry, got to go have and really listen now. the guessing games pretty funny :D They're such talkative radio guests*

EDIT:

This broadcast was love :wub: Hope they release a video of it.

AUDIO : http://www.imeem.com/crystalis/music/nmRqA..._shim_pa_pa_ra/

1224896361_simsim4708102502020000SSTP1.gif

1224896361_simsim4708102501015606SSTP0.gif

1224896361_simsim4708102502020000SSTP0.jpg

credit: imbc radio

Guest miss lakwon

shinhwa is the best !!! i love hyesung so much

You're first comment on Soompi is in this thread! :)

Thank you for that! LOL

I'm missing by lovely six men in my life.

Are you guys too? :(

Goodness.

Dongwan Oppa is to look soon for the army.

We let Eric Oppa go already.

My heart is so down everyday.

I'm just listening to all Shinhwa songs til the 6 men come back together as one.

Minsyung are so cute, i love them ~^_^~

Every Shinhwa member is cute too, that the reason i love SH. SH is the first and only my idol... ^^

sorry because i cant chat on this thread, i Vietnamese so my English is not good T_T But fans SH here are very cute, especial Kriza, she is my idol, although i have never talked to her ^^

Guest kriza_09

They got into a slight fight during the Shinhwa concert ments because suddenly on stage everyone wouldn't have anything to say, so Minwoo kinda scolded them cuz he kept having to make things up to say haha~ Eric says, "But we really don't have anything to say." :sweatingbullets: But it ended in a very interesting ment ^^

WHAT!!??? They didn't have anything to say!!???? Then why didn't they just do a normal ment like in any other normal concerts????

No wonder their ments are always so random and unrelated!!!! I'm suddenly reminded of Junjin... I mean, who the hell talk about that kind of thing in a concert!!?? and not just a concert, in a 10-year anniversary concert!!!!!! >"< *i don't want to spoil it, you'll know what i'm talking about when you watch the DVD ^^*

But fans SH here are very cute, especial Kriza, she is my idol, although i have never talked to her ^^

Awww I got myself a fan!!!! YAYYY!!! ^^ I'm flattered... thank you... ^^

*but you really meant kriza with single z, right? coz there's someone else called krizza here... LOL*

Guest greenblobfish

question...

i've seen some clips from the concert in busan back in 2006...was there ever a dvd released for it?

i bought the state of the art dvds but it doesn't have the busan performances (like minjin's bday celebration and minsyung performing ocean blue).

these are the clips i'm talking about:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qKz1kCrMYs...feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jb6UJ0wgmEw

Guest jangneri

question...

i've seen some clips from the concert in busan back in 2006...was there ever a dvd released for it?

i bought the state of the art dvds but it doesn't have the busan performances (like minjin's bday celebration and minsyung performing ocean blue).

these are the clips i'm talking about:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qKz1kCrMYs...feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jb6UJ0wgmEw

It wasn't released as a DVD. i think it was released online. I downloaded that clip a few days after the Busan concert. You could even see how Dongwan fell during his solo performance and you can hear the 'thug!' sound when he fell.

Dearest all:

SHINHWA CHANGJO.NET INVITES YOU TO WRITE A NOTE FOR SHINHWA

As all of you know, JUNJIN and ANDY are coming for KPOP concert in Singapore! Thus, shinhwachangjo.net are doing some projects for JINDY as well as SHINHWA. One of the projects include a JIGSAW PUZZLE cum SCRAP BOOK.

Details about the JIGSAW PUZZLE:

The picture of the jigsaw puzzle is the 10th anniversary logo

shinhwa_puzzle.jpg

The puzzle(A3 sized) will be made up of 6 pieces, each piece given to each member.

Messages will be collected from fans for each member and binded (using ribbons) behind each puzzle piece

Message requirements:

- cards/notes that are 8CM BY 8CM(no less or bigger), LEAVE 2CM GAP ON THE LEFT

- please write 1 card/note to each member. Do not combine all the things you want to say to all of them on 1 card/note

- please do not have anything popping out of your card/note

WHAT YOU CAN DO AS AN OVERSEAS(non-singapore base) FAN?

There are 2 ways you can contribute to this:

1) You can email your messages to ng_trsh@yahoo.com.sg for each member. We will either hand write your messages for you or print it out and bind it together (please indicate if you want us to write or print for you)

2) You can write your messages on 8cm by 8cm paper(decorate it etc), scan your message, email to ng_trsh@yahoo.com.sg and we'll kindly print it out for you and bind it together with the rest of the messages

PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR MESSAGE TO US BY MONDAY, 3 NOVEMBER, 15:00 (SINGAPORE TIME) as we will be giving JINDY the jigsaw puzzle on 4 NOVEMBER

For more details, please feel free to visit our forum,

http://z15.invisionfree.com/ShinHwaChangJo...=22024&st=0

P.S: If you are a fan who's coming for the concert, please also visit the forum for more details about what we are going to do for JINDY.

Guest 80slitenite

Cute project!! Thanks for sharing nglkt^^

I'm still awake waiting to see if the results for Wannie's pictures selection for his single are out. @_@

I don't think anyone has posted this yet, not sure tho.

Its a MinWan tribute. I love it! The song just stays in my head.

Minwan - Prelude. Lay me to Sleep...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgKfJdVd0Hs

Guest jean_kkp

^ THANKS FOR THAT NGLKT!!!

anyways, we're doing this project because this is prolly our final chance to meet them personally before all shinhwa members go into the army. so we're hoping to show them that people around here still know/remember/love them. so please support and send whatever messages u guys have! doesnt have to be long or in korean. if u guys need us to translate into korean we'll try our best to.

im spending my next few days of travelling on the bus/train writing love letters to eric<333 even though he's in army. haha. well, sungie can help safe keep it till eric comes out.

also, thanks to crystalis, i figured that out after translating and downloaded it, but the live >>> recorded version.

meanwhile, lets all patiently wait for our dvds to arrive. that will make my month!

Dearest all,

I would like to clarify that shinhwa changjo international (shinhwachangjo.net) is not the official fanclub for shinhwa in Singapore.

But we are a forum made up of shinhwa(and its members) fans. Thank you for all your support!

i know i have been MIA for awhile.. but those clips are just love.. jindy have improved a lot, especially andy with his singing.. and i've always adored eric's singing.. he's the worst singer compared to all the members.. but i just love how he's so shy when he sings.. what a contrast when compared to his confidence when rapping..

eric's solo singing voice =P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6YD99q4osA

the infamous banana song [this is just complete shinhwafied song, so random hahahaha]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjDGAsvIIA8

he also sang a little in the first season of love letter with jang shin young [i think] and also the happy together episode, but the videos are probably deleted already T-T

also, courtesy of crystalis, unseen to me, quite a recent performance of "liar" by my fave singer, dongwan, and rapper, eric, out of the shinhwa members..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nrVuaXUOIg [i feel like slapping the narrator who kept talking when eric's rapping -_-]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nir3VDkC73Y [another performance, eric focused]

edit - found something else =P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kXV-gCnJZo [you just gotta watch it yourself, it's a surprise =P]

*goes back into hiding*

also, courtesy of crystalis, unseen to me, quite a recent performance of "liar" by my fave singer, dongwan, and rapper, eric, out of the shinhwa members..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nrVuaXUOIg [i feel like slapping the narrator who kept talking when eric's rapping -_-]

edit - found something else =P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kXV-gCnJZo [you just gotta watch it yourself, it's a surprise =P]

*goes back into hiding*

^ *waves*

I know what you mean about slapping the narrator -_- And it was during the part where Ricwan sing-raps that one line together too TT.TT I have the dongwan fanmeet liar perf from the same series, but it's cut in half *sad*

hehe~ I like the surprise :D I think I'm going to go send it to ppl on YT ^^

I meant to share this awhile ago, but I keep forgetting :sweatingbullets: I don't know how many people have seen this, but you know when Eric talked about not crying at the guerilla concert because he was so embarrassed about taking the blindfold off too early, and how the gals in the front were also laughing because of that? Well, here's the entire thing caught on fancam :D

*goes off to think hard about what to write the Shinhwa members* It's so hard because I know, if it's too long they probably won't understand it, but want it to be meaningful~ Arggg...maybe should just borrow from Jinnie's "I love you" lol

-----------------------------

WHAT!!??? They didn't have anything to say!!???? Then why didn't they just do a normal ment like in any other normal concerts????

No wonder their ments are always so random and unrelated!!!! I'm suddenly reminded of Junjin... I mean, who the hell talk about that kind of thing in a concert!!?? and not just a concert, in a 10-year anniversary concert!!!!!! >"< *i don't want to spoil it, you'll know what i'm talking about when you watch the DVD ^^*

^

I don't think Shinhwa knows what normal is and actually lives on randomness :rolleyes:

Gah~ What did Jinnie talk about? No wait *pushes away* Don't tell me~ No, tell me! *pushes* No, don't tell me AHHHHhhhh~ I wish the DVD would get released already and end my misery >_________________<

I notice when the members have nothing to gab about, Minwoo would suddenly turn the mic to the audience and go, "Everyone say Oh!" haha~ I think the cutest thing about Shinhwa's ments are when they make each other laugh. Their 'shocked' laughs are the best. They have that, "No way, he just said that" expression.

------------------------------------------

I'm a bit addicted to SHinhwa documentaries lol

I like to see how people who are not certified fans and who are professionals, view Shinhwa as a group.

And sometimes, you'll run across a professional in the media business who speaks about the group with a certain fondness in their voice ^^

I'm pulling from memory, so some of what I'm about to put down may be inaccurate.

I remember from the FdG Viewsic Special (or was it fGd??) where they interviewed the mnet PD who had been with Shinhwa since their debut and some other PDs/reporters. The mnet PD also appeared during one of Minwoo's If You comeback rehearsals. They said that Shinhwa's charisma lies in their ability to appear absolutely cool and powerful on stage, but on variety, radio shows and such, they give you a feeling of closeness...they're comical and gives you a feeling like you can really get to know them as people, that their distance from their fans isn't very big. I think, as kpop boybands goes, they're the first to go this path. More recently, on the come to play idol special, you hear about the old idol groups' managements' attempt to make them seem ethereal and not human. I'm sure SM tried to do the same with Shinhwa...as they were supposed to be the refined and upgraded version of H.O.T., but their personalities were too strong and still shone through.

Also, at the time of this special (around 6th jib?), one of the PDs said that there were a lot of teen idol groups like them in Korea, but none of them who were as powerful or full of masculine charm as Shinhwa.

The mnet PD said when he first met Shinhwa, he thought they were a cute and bright bunch of kids and at the time their performances were on a different level of difficulty. From what he remembers, of the similar groups who were active/debuting at the time, Shinhwa was the most outstanding. And in the later years, though they were given very little time to rehearse and absorb new material (I think it was b/c Shinhwa wanted to sing Minwoo's Lost in Love at the MKMF), they performed very well. He was touched by the passion and efforts to attempt the perfect stage.

Guest greenblobfish

after what seemed like an eternity of waiting, i finally got my shinhwa watch today!!!

now the question becomes...do i wear it or not?

DSC01708.jpg

DSC01709.jpg

DSC01710.jpg

DSC01711.jpg

DSC01713.jpg

Archived