[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

There's no news about minjin's overseas concerts, but there's lots of rumours abt it though. But with both their busy schedules, i'm not really sure they are coming for any concerts...

I think that person who wannie fought with is hyesung. That member probably got irritated at his non-stop chattering too, so he flared up? Probably that incident was just a trigger. One year without talking much to that member... They must had been really angry

Yes, I'm wondering too, if it's just a rumour. Hmph. It'd be nice if they really do have concert here ehh. Update if it's true pls. :D

About the dongwan vs a member thing... it must be minwoo or hyesung. Since they are both A blood. Any takers? Haha.

Ahhh... I know this is such old news... it's been mentioned a few times that he's going on Oct 9.. and every time I read about it, I was always like 'oh well, no big deal, they're going soon or later...' Sometimes I questioned myself why I didn't feel emotional at all... But reading this news again today, realizing that it's only 3 days away, suddenly I feel like all my energy is taken away from my body... Maybe it's because I just watched the concert DVD that it got me emotional and all... *sigh*

Today is such a bad news day for us... no more Andy on WGM, Junjin being hospitalized, Eric's enlistment, and even Junjin's enlistment... =(

OMO! JUNJIN"S HOSPITALIZED? WHAT"S THE NEWSSSS?

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hazrinaer

Hey guys, new poster here. LOOK AT THIS!

Lee Min Ho will play the Japanese manga role of “Tsukasa” aka “Goo Joon Pyo.” The character of Goo Joon Pyo will be the heir to the Shinhwa Group Enterprises and the leader of the F4

Haha. I quote this from the hana yori dango thread btw.

you notice that too..when I read the story at HYD thread I'm suprised that they used SHINHWA as company group name..

that funny.. :D

Wait wait.. they didn't talk much to each other for a year not because they were still angry... it's just when they were fighting in the waiting room, both of them said to each other out of emotion 'i'm not doing this (shinhwa) if that person is here' *i'm sure they said something less pleasant than 'person'*

those words really hurt both of them, so even though they weren't angry anymore (i mean, who gets angry for a year over a burp!!???), i think they became kind of awkward to act close like nothing happened, joke around and chat with each other (which is what shinhwa usually does)... i'm sure they still had basic conversation and talked over problem... just no those lovey dovey acts, no feeding each other, no hugging, etc...

another thing... we all know how dongwan once tried to prepare something special for his perf during their 1st jib.. you know, the one where he bought glitters and kept it secret from the members???? apparently, he and minwoo almost got into a fight because of that... minwoo wasn't happy that dongwan did something without telling the other members first and dongwan wasn't happy either with minwoo...

they actually talked about this during the concert... which brings me to the next topic...

-------------------

I just got my concert DVD yesterday!!!! i immediately watched it as soon as i got it... this one is a MUST-WATCH!!!! even though i went to the concert and pretty much know what happened, i still got excited over each and every performance and ment... seriously, their ments are the best!!! they might not break the world record for having most audience for a concert, but they sure broke the world record for having a concert with the longest talk ever... and it definitely brought back lots of memories... ahh i want to say more, but don't want to spoil it to you guys...

but i'm really satisifed with the DVD!!! you just can't ask more than this... apparently, the japanese version has the english sub too... and the sub is quite satisfying... nothing too far off from what they said in Korean, though some parts can be rephrased better.. well, other than that, there are times when i just want to hit the cameramen, but i'll blame it on the members for moving too quickly... they captured all the essentials anyway... you just need to keep your eyes open all the time... again, it's because the interesting things always happen when the members aren't singing their parts while the cameramen always focus on the member who's singing his part.. and I'm glad they didn't cut out any ment, VCRs, and the mini fanmeeting.. especially the fanmeeting VCR (a video message from people who have worked with shinhwa, their moms, fans, etc) And one thing that makes me happy the most is that they didn't reduce the fans' voices... you can hear the fans singing along with them during the perfs, throwing some random comments during the ments... it sounds so beautiful... ^^ seriously, this concert is the best.. this is what it means by Shinhwa-style concert.. it's a MUST-HAVE item!!!!

Oh if you get your DVD, make sure you watch it in one sitting like a movie... I know it's really long, it's about 3 1/2 hours... but it's better if you find time to watch it in one sitting without pause or skip.. well, short pause is ok but definitely don't skip... it kind of builds your emotion just like a movie..

Can I ask you something regarding about the DVD?? The japan version is DVD REGION 2 right? That's mean it can only be played in Japan, Europe, South Africa, Greenland and the Middle East (including Egypt)..I was wonder whether it can be played in Malaysia or not?? I really want to get my hands on this dvd concert..i knw its rili worth it to buy but if it cant be play in the DVD player, it is really really sad...I'm glad to hear that it has ENG SUB for japanese Version which make my desire increase to have the DVD concert.. :( i really want to have this DVD con to add for all my SHInhWA Collection..without this DVD Concert, its meaningless..

Guest angelsj

I ever bought DVD region 2..

And i could play it on laptop..

I used program Cyber Link Power DVD...

It gives options, so we can choose the region..

^^

Guest superstar`kiss

Awe..I'm not ready for this, but I know Eric has to go. :tears:

It's coming up to soon! AHHH!

I'm already getting ready for their comeback in I'd say...2012/13?

haha! *sits here in orange suit*

Gah..until that day. :D

Guest xmkaex

GAH; i miss this thread, i've been so busy lately.

i can't believe eric is leaving for the army in a few days. it seems so fast; pretty soon all of them will be gone for a couple of years. T___T i was really looking forward to his solo album too, but i don't even know if it's gonna get released anymore.

When Shinhwa has their comeback, i will definitely go to Korea. i have to go to one of their live concerts in person before i die. anybody wanna join?...and be my translator? xD

http://shinwashi.blogpsot.com

"Shinhwa Members Accompany Eric To Enlistment Ground"

"Junjin delays enlistment till Feb 28"

"Kim Dongwan scheduled to enlist in 2nd week of Nov"

The more I think about the members going off to MS one by one, the more sadder I get. Gosh, how to survive being shinhwaless for the next few years! Tsk.

Hi,

Is the Cyber Link Power DVD free program that can be downloaded or did you buy the program?

Anyway, I NEED HELP again girls.

For some reason, I'm having problem burning to DVD, Junjin's YSMM2 from last Monday (not yesterdays) and Hyesung's Family Outing from this past Sunday. This sometimes happens depending on what version it is. I have these in "ental" version and I looked everywhere for "moohan" version or something else.

Do any of you know CB that might have version other than "ental" version? Could you pm me if you know any CB that has these two shows?

Thank you.

I ever bought DVD region 2..

And i could play it on laptop..

I used program Cyber Link Power DVD...

It gives options, so we can choose the region..

^^

Guest angelsj

Is the Cyber Link Power DVD free program that can be downloaded or did you buy the program?

It's an installed program with windows vista when i bought my laptop..

Or maybe u can see this Cyberlink

I think u'll get a free trial..just trying okie....

Good Luck

^^

Guest kriza_09

Just another option, I use KMPlayer and I can play the DVD on my laptop too... and KMPlayer is a downloadable program...

aish, sry girls... extremly sry T0T. first year of HS really is dreadful... *misses MS* 

im really dissapointed that the boys couldnt send eric off for military =[.

LETS KEEP THE ORANGE FONT GOING! ^-^. SHINHWA CHANGJO FOREVERRRR

[08.10.08][trans] Eric's monologue in the concert VCR during 10th anniv concert

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 10 years have passed, and it may seem like a long time to other people, but to me it feels like a really short time Even with my eyes blindfolded, I can still remember our first taste of success and fame, it really felt like my heart was going to explode What's this? Am I perspiring nervously now? I never thought I'll get nervous No that's not it, if I'm alone by myself like this now, I will perspire Tsk, these guys! Alright, it's really because you're here that I can smile like this It's really because of you all that I'm here As a group, it's great that we often meet even as we go about our solo activities Don't get hurt anymore Hyesung Don't fall sick anymore Minwoo You can take your time I want to joke around with you Junjin Andy I like your shirt today Dongwan I like your hairstyle Thanks to you guys No matter what others may say, we'll always be Shinhwa, until the day we die! No, we're still Shinhwa even when we die! It's only the beginning for Shinhwa now Yah, pass me my gun~

282904_f520.jpg

[08.10.08][news] Shinhwa members send Eric off with dinner gathering on 7th Oct 

*edit* some fans apparently saw ricminjin playing pool in some pool hall yesterday night too.....let's hope for pics...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eric and his fellow Shinhwa members had a small dinner gathering and celebrated their friendship before he reports for military duty on 9th Oct at the Nonsan Training Center in Chungnam. Eric is the first Shinhwa member to enlist for military duty.

On the evening of 7th Oct, Eric had dinner and some drinks with the other members before bidding a temporary farewell to them, and they also gave him their best wishes for him to come back safe and healthy.

A source close to Eric said, "Eric met up with the other Shinhwa members prior to his enlistment date, and they had a great time together."

Eric is now resting at home and preparing for his enlistment tomorrow. The other Shinhwa members will not be sending him off on the day itself.

Source: Newsen

Chi trans: 韩小国 @ Bestshinhwa

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

Guest superstar`kiss

^ Awe.."I cry~ cry~"

I am SO glad that they spent time together though. I think Eric leaving first will be the weirdest feeling of all now that they're not complete. :tears:

This is only the beginning of Shinhwa's break and I can't take the pain any longer.

NEED

SHINHWA

NOW!

:lol:

I think I will cry even harder when Minwoo's off..then it'll be halfa Shinhwa oppa gone. *sobs*

But I will SIT here and WAIT!

Guest jademh

^ i know what you mean. eric leaving will leave a void in our hearts, but we know that the other members are still here to somewhat fill up those voids!

We SHINHWA CHANGJO will be waiting for their return!

Guest infinityyy

I'm seriously so sad T_T like I said in some of the other threads, I'm going to miss the stories of the alien text messages Eric sends our Shinhwa guys~

I'm so happy to see all the Shinhwa fans seeing him off.

Until Shinhwa is together again, we'll be waiting~

Guest 1wawa3

I am so sad right now.

Eric leaving for military service means the starting of a somewhat domino effect.

One by one the members will be entering the army.

With Eric leaving for the army, it means Shinhwa is also no longer complete for 3/4 years.

But, like everyone said, the other members will be there to fill in the void left by Eric for the Changjos.

Whatever it is, I wish Eric all the best.

We will be waiting for the return of SHINHWA!

v I totally understand your feeling. I call this day the "depressing day" and people will ask why.

When I told them, they will just give a look and laugh. grrr.

Guest jangneri

I think the people in this thread will understand my sorrow more than anyone else could. We all love the same insanely sane men.

I just really feel like letting it all out. It's just so hard to cry and when people ask me why I'm crying and learn it's because Eric's now in the army and soon all other guys will, they just scoff at me like it was the most pathetic reason ever. That's one hard thing about being a fan and really liking the people behind the songs you like. People think my love is all because of how they look and that it is superficial. It isn't like that at all.

I know some of you can relate very well to me. It's just really hard to see all those pictures of Eric off to the army because Shinhwa has always been my number one fandom priority. Nothing else comes close. Now that they are, as a group, temporarily gone, I don't know what to do... except maybe focus more on my offline life. :( I miss Shinhwa already.

Guest helloello

bye bye eric! hmm i promise i will start saving up now and by the time all of them are done with military service and have a HUGE comeback, i am so flying over to korea to witness it. For these few years without Shinhwa as a whole, lets just support all shinhwa members with solo activities! We will all wait patiently for the SHINHWA COMEBACK.

Archived