[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Hi Kriza and everyone,

I guess I had different reaction than you guys.

I just watched Come to Play and I was kind of upset. Eventhough some questions doesn't apply to Dongwan/Shinhwa, I felt at least MCs should have mentioned "this question doesn't apply to you Shinhwa because you are still together" or something like that. Somehow the whole show gave impression of "has been idol groups" eventhough Shinhwa is together. Now more than ever, people are going to think Shinhwa has disbanded.

Come to Play - Idol Special

anyway, part 2 will be shown next week.. ^^ somehow i feel really proud that shinhwa is the only group that still sticks together while the other groups have disbanded... at some points, i felt like he was kinda left out from the discussion... coz they were talking like whether they still meet with other members in the group... he didn't need to answer that, did he? heck, yesterday junjin just came to see hyesung's comeback.. or if they know what the other members are doing right now... lol, even netizens would know what they're doing.. junjin and andy are in the spotlight right now.. eric's drama just finished, hyesung just made a comeback, and minwoo would be releasing an album next month.. we should be grateful that we always have at least 3 shinhwa members doing activities at the same time.. even when a member isn't doing anything at all, we'd still see/hear something from him through someone else's 'Change', someone else's fanmeeting/concert, someone else's interview, or a starcraft battle.. yet, some of us (especially me) are still complaining... we're really too spoilt.. ^^ oh and another question that definitely couldn't be answered by dongwan: have you thought about reuniting? the question is so not applicable to shinhwa since: 1) technically, they haven't disbanded, and 2) yes, they have thoroughly thought about it and they've made a promise to come back after the army... ^^

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest superstar`kiss

Love the feeling when I come in here..I feel this strong SHINHWA CHANGJO vibe going on.

HOLY WHOA! 100 bucks!

So much for being a non-working high school student. >_<

haha! I am SO still getting the concert!

I can't wait! It's been SO long since a concert DVD has been released!

I'm excited.

No Korean version of the dvd's going to be released yet?

I'll have to wait then. hmp. <_<

^ Yess mommie Alice!

Some people who aren't DIE HARD Shinhwa fans have already been saying Shinhwa's retired. :blink:

I was SO angry and had to explain the WHOLE thing! I didn't feel complete watching the episode either. <_<

Guest cassandraf

yay i finished my assignment which i handed in last week

thanx to the few ppl who helped me ^.^

yeah i saw the concert dvd on yesasia up for preorder a while ago but im waiting for the korean version like many others xD

does anyone hav any idea for about wen its coming out cos im like dying to buy it

but im not sure about the dvd regions (ive bought other stuff b4 but not dvds n cds on the internet)

it sucks being in australia... so i was wondering if anyone knows where to check on the dvd player/computer dvd drive if i dont hav the box of it anymore?

Guest jean_kkp

thanks Kriza for the translation! i loved that dongwan brought back so much fun memories of shinhwa, and shinhwa by far sounded like the coolest group there. however, i do agree that the MCs should take this chance to set things straight to everyone that this programme is for disbanded popstars, but shinhwa is still forever. >.<

does it seem to you guys that eric is the most playful among all members? as a leader, being so playful must have gotten him into a lot of trouble before. haha. i actually think that wannie is obedient in that sense...

whats up with Wonderfuls?... im curious as im also a huge fan. will go check it out now...

Guest 1wawa3

^^ Thank you Luxtoraa for posting it.

We were wondering what had happened between the two fanclubs.

I agree with what SHCJ said. I don't think there really is a reason to apologies.

They didn't really bothered about what was said.

Kriza, Thank you for sharing the translation of what Dongwan revealed. Hilarious stuff.

The funniest moment for me was when MC Yoo tried to dance Wild Eyes. I think MC Yoo is much more flexible than that...but for entertainment purposes, I think he made himself look like the stiff ajusshi that can't dance. If I remember correctly, he did Wild Eyes well during a 2006 Game Show (Unlimited Challenge or something that goes with "Challenge was the name of the show). Out of so many group's dance steps, Wild Eyes' dance was the most creative, cool and distinct.

It was also interesting to see everyone coming to the same conclusion...Shinhwa has to be the most disobediently creative group. I'm impressed they actually came this far with them breaking all the rules possible during the SM days. However, I am also very disturbed by the fact that the managers of these groups actually impose rules such as not being allowed freedom to get out of your own home. I think it is only right for Shinhwa to break THAT rule. I hope it does not exist anymore for current idol groups...

I think it is safe to say...besides some of those ridiculous rules, the Shinhwa rebels also decided that they don't need many rules at all. So, my sympathies to the managers too...I cannot imagine the chaos, the mayhem!!! I recall a story told in 2004 -- another game show that I can't remember the name...but there were singing platters in there!--

Minwoo / Eric sneaked out and Minwoo got hurt while skating on Dongwan's skates. Though they were not paying attention to rules again, they never told on each other and tried to keep each other's secrets to avoid the other member getting caught. In a way, that kind of formed loyalty...

Anyhow, Mommie Alice, about the MCs not acknowledging Shinhwa as a still-functioning group...It may be because it is so clear to them that Shinhwa hasn't disbanded and thus, they didn't make an effort to make that clearer.

I thought that even if the MC did not say that...Dongwan could comment about that too. Also, the MC needed to be neutral, it might be awkward to single out Shinhwa and praise them...

who knows, maybe the 2nd episode will have this clarification.

I think it is safe to say...besides some of those ridiculous rules, the Shinhwa rebels also decided that they don't need many rules at all. So, my sympathies to the managers too...I cannot imagine the chaos, the mayhem!!! I recall a story told in 2004 -- another game show that I can't remember the name...but there were singing platters in there!--

Minwoo / Eric sneaked out and Minwoo got hurt while skating on Dongwan's skates. Though they were not paying attention to rules again, they never

The show was called "Happy Together" with MC Yoo & Kim JeDong. (which is perhaps, one of my most favorite episode and still rewatch it till this day!)

I still laugh just thinking about Dongwan being so cool, yet all of his belongings are broken, LOL. anyway that wasn't what you said, but yeah.. It sure sucked that they had to sneak out. Glad they don't have to do that anymore.

-

Thanks kriza_09 for the summary of the CTP Idol Special. Dongwan is still the dorky butt, mentioning about G.O.D. being their gag rivals. Telling others not to laugh when they crack jokes. LMAO And being caught counting 1, 2, 3. Aside from the fact that they had to sneak out a lot during their SM days, I can't help but laugh that they were such rebels back then but yet are still together after 10 years. How beautiful is that? =D

Guest agasshiseben

me too xD

i wanna get the korean version

so i gotta save money lol

me three :D gonna grab the korean ver once the dvd is out...really can't wait for it...

OMO!!! i read an article from shinhwabiz and it says how hyesung is going to move near eric's apartment!!! hahahaha just to let ricsung lovers know xD!!! hyesungie said it himself. here i posted the article in hyesungs thread just in case.. because i dont know if it should be posted here.

p.s. its towards the end because the article is mainly about hyesungies new album and his 4th track

panhia87, Thanks. Yes..Happy Together was the show. I can't remember the shows' names these days. It was a funny coincidence that the two stories told that day involved Dongwan's belongings...The Gas-emiting Scooter and the Unstoppable Skates. LOL.

OMO!!! i read an article from shinhwabiz and it says how hyesung is going to move near eric's apartment!!!

Thank you for sharing. The oil moves closer to water! Unbelievable!!!

Well, it is not the first time they've lived close by..I recall an old interview with Shinhwa when Hyesung was describing both of them leaving their homes in the same building but in two elevators. Hyesung said he could hear Eric in the other elevator!

Here's the quote Strawberry16 was referring to.

He didn't harbour thoughts about Honey Lee even though he was recording with a beautiful girl.

A: Why didn't I have thoughts about her? I heard that she seemed to be already seeing someone, so I didn't think any more. Haha. I've been feeling lonely lately, if I do have someone I love, maybe I might get married immediately. I'm going to be moving to the apartment below Eric's, probably it might help to ease the loneliness a little.

Source: Metro

Chi trans: evmist@bestshinhwa

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

Guest valmylove

ahhh...thanks for the translationg Kriza!!!

I really can't wait for the sub clips....some kind shcj soul will help us out!! ^^

I can imagin myself laughing aldy!

Guest packet85

hi all, if anyone's looking for this & is around QC Area/ TriNoMa,

cdShinhwaVol9miniPBook.jpg

this item up for sale at mypopshop.blogspot.com

thanks.

Guest miss lakwon

The Wonderfuls were making fun of Jinnie's rap? LOL

I found his rap in the performance a little awkward as well.

However, I found the overall performance to be unfortunate.

Jinnie Oppa should have shown his dance skills to "Sexyback" or something.

I can't believe the creators of this show (MNET) productions did not even do anything near that standard.

All he did was walk down the walkway and just rapped while Wonder Girls came down.

It was kind of boring.

-___________________-;;

MNET YOU BETTER SUPPORT OUR SHINHWA TO THE MAX!

Guest infinityyy

Thank you to those who always update this thread<3

Thank you Kriza for the wonderful translations<3

I have yet to watch the Come to Play episode with the reunion of the idol groups.

And I'm really hoping the Korean version of the 10th anniversary concert comes out with english subtitles T_T

but I'll buy it nonetheless; simply because it's SHINHWA<3

Guest 아이돌FAN

@miss lakwon

I know! I feel like MNET is so biased against Shinhwa nowadays <_<

Come To Play was so fun :)

But I kind of felt sorry for the other artists their because their group disbanded but they were talking about how they missed being an idol and wanted to group together again :tears:

Shinhwa caps from Come To Play :P

capture00542.jpg

capture00555.jpg

capture00558.jpg

capture00565.jpg

capture00589.jpg

capture00591.jpg

capture00596.jpg

and....

Panda Dongwan!

capture00747.jpg

Guest jean_kkp

yeah, i was pretty excited over the perf and was kinda a litttttle disappointed by it because of the lacklustre perf staged by both junjin and wondergirls. but just to assure everyone, (im considered a wonderful as well) there is zero animosity between wg and jj fans now because both parties reached a consensus to blame the producers instead. what a nice way to end things, ahhaha!

i felt that jinnie should have danced at least >.<

OH YES! RICSUNG! hahaha. thanks for posting abt this! eric will be so happy, but he is leaving soon! aish.

EDIT: omgosh! sungie isnt just gonna move near eric, but its BELOW ERIC'S APARTMENT! and he says this will ease his loneliness. im sure, sungie, im so sure ^^ sungie is feeling bad for pushing eric, and now that our eric is gonna enlist soon, he's trying to make amendments huh! hahaha

Does anyone know where the picture of Shinhwa flying camre from? On the pictures is said "Best Saturday". I don't remember seeing this before. Any info is much appreciated.

Thank you.

P.S. Picture of DW is so funny! I don't remember seeing any clips of them in that makeup. Are they still available somewhere? LOL!

@miss lakwon

I know! I feel like MNET is so biased against Shinhwa nowadays <_<

Come To Play was so fun :)

But I kind of felt sorry for the other artists their because their group disbanded but they were talking about how they missed being an idol and wanted to group together again :tears:

Shinhwa caps from Come To Play :P

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b203/Ful...apture00542.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b203/Ful...apture00555.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b203/Ful...apture00558.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b203/Ful...apture00565.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b203/Ful...apture00589.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b203/Ful...apture00591.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b203/Ful...apture00596.jpg

and....

Panda Dongwan!

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b203/Ful...apture00747.jpg

Guest tnsyn123

THe one with the boys flying was when they did a parody of their song for a tv show

And the painted face of Dongwan was during YO! at the begining of the MV you see him. here the live

Guest PurpleRain

when asked the reason they fought, apparently it was because someone was burping in front of another member and that member wasn't happy about it... sleep.gif" yes everyone, this is our shinhwa....

ROar in laughter**

if this is for real..then..PUAHAHAHA...so funny..Another reason to love them eh..so mischievously cute .Thanks for translation !!

Archived