[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest hazrinaer

wow that cool..really want to buy one but too bad for me..

and we can have watch similar to shinhwa members..what a lovely idea..

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest miaka0210

wow its really been a long time since my last post here in soompi.

just don't have the time anymore (stupid summer classes)

but i do check it everyday. promise!!!

anyhow.... OMG I love the watch!!!! Seriously now I don't know what

to get for my brithday, the watch or the concert dvd (that i'm still waiting for!!)

hmmm about the cd's, was it Andy before who had all their albums stacked neatly

in a cd case (i have no idea what you call those things)? Coz i think i saw

it before in some article. i'm just not sure if it was Andy who had it.

Can someone help me out?!

Hi Olyn21! Yeah hey ur filipino ryt? me too!!! I used to live in the philippines but

now I'm the US. Wooohooo!!! Another filipino fan of shinhwa!! Yeah hey!!!

My sister thinks that I've gone crazy since I've been listening to their music and watching

their videos everyday. :D

Guest jangneri

i wonder where the rest of shinhwa are keeping their albums and members' merchandise..

Dongwan has it in his music/computer/library room with all other Shinhwa photobooks. :D Eric has a CD shelf for it though he said his 9th jib won't fit in it so it's in his bookshelf~ ahahaha, Andy has a special case for it~ It was shown in his Manwon Happiness episode... But I think all the other members have the same case, given by the fans~

I haven't watched that episode, makes me wanna watch it just ebcause they went to Junjin's place~ XDDD

Guest 1wawa3

That's a nice watch. I love the whole thing. Plus, it white and orange.

miss lakwon, I love your interpretation. It's perfect.

Shinhwa + Watch = Swatch

Why do they sell it only in Japan? They should sell it in every Swatch shop. Then I can get one too! :P :P

Thanks for the news!!

wow its really been a long time since my last post here in soompi.

just don't have the time anymore (stupid summer classes)

but i do check it everyday. promise!!!

anyhow.... OMG I love the watch!!!! Seriously now I don't know what

to get for my brithday, the watch or the concert dvd (that i'm still waiting for!!)

hmmm about the cd's, was it Andy before who had all their albums stacked neatly

in a cd case (i have no idea what you call those things)? Coz i think i saw

it before in some article. i'm just not sure if it was Andy who had it.

Can someone help me out?!

yeah im pretty sure Andy has one of those cd case things with all the albums. i think i saw one of them in hyesungie's house too. im pretty sure all the members have one o.o. aw summer classes? booo =o. good luck with that ^-^ HAHA that IS a hard choice o__o concert DVD or watch?  i think i would get the DVD since i dont really wear watches.

Dongwan has it in his music/computer/library room with all other Shinhwa photobooks. :D Eric has a CD shelf for it though he said his 9th jib won't fit in it so it's in his bookshelf~ ahahaha, Andy has a special case for it~ It was shown in his Manwon Happiness episode... But I think all the other members have the same case, given by the fans~

I haven't watched that episode, makes me wanna watch it just ebcause they went to Junjin's place~ XDDD

oh really? o__o. havent seen eric's or wannies. do u know if there are any pictures of clips? i wanna see :D. you should watch the episode! when u have the time of course :P. his apartment (i think) is like O____O

Guest love!melody

[08.08.07][info] Swatch: Release limited edition Shinhwa 10th Anniversary watches.

ooooh! ooooh! i want one! :) LOL but they're not selling them here :tears: i hate how most of there limited edition things aren't sold in the u.s. :sweatingbullets:

Swatch = Shinhwa + Watch

what a clever way to think of it! LOL i probably wouldn't have thought of that if you hadn't pointed it out LOL ^^

Hi gang, my 1st post to this thread (had been a silence reader....)

It's a very nice watch, I want to get one but how could it only be available to Japan only? So unfair for the rest of us.

Too many Shinhwa goodies and I will go broke happily! :huh:

Swatch = Shinhwa + Watch

miss lakwon, lovely depiction on your part!

Su from Shinhwabiz also come up with an awesome "Couple Watch" concept.

Not only 2994 lucky girls get to own the limited watch but also like having a "couple watch" with 6 Shinhwa hot guys.

Just make me want it even more! hahaha..... :lol:

Shinhwa fans are very creative with their thinking.

Guest miss lakwon

Is it just me?

I've been thinking.

I don't like JunJin Oppa being on that show with those "bad" girls.

I saw the first episode and I was very shocked.

They are completely on a rampage and they expect our Jinnie to fix them.

They need someone like a lieutenant to fix their attitude.

A lot of the SHCJ fans in Korea are extremely upset over this.

They want the show to be cancelled or get Jinnie out of it immediately.

They have even signed up an online petition and over 5000 fans have signed it.

I was indeed one of them.

What do you guys think?

Should create one of our own? :(

^^^ Sounds like Jin is in for a hell of a ride with 4 bad girls & bad attitude (or might be it was scripted that way?!).

Some one get them a drill sergeant quick!

When I saw the poster I thought it's going to be nasty concept. Haven't watched it yet so not sure how to comment.

Any one know how many episode this one has?

guys come on!

it has been stated a few times already

their individual work pls discuss in their own thread

jinnie oppa has his own thread here

so pls

can u guys talk about his new show there?

this thread is for shinhwa

so pls....

---------------------------------------------

anyway...

the new swatch watch is only for japan

and it is limited edition with only 3000 made

as always shinhwa get the first 6

i wionder do they still get the watch using the old numbering system

by age?

ha ha ha

i want one too

but then again

i dont really wear my watch

dont think i can persuade anyone to buy it for me

ha ha ha

Guest fallen_angel

this might be a bit random but i had a dream last night and it was that i was at a kylie minogue concert (australian singer) wih my sisters and as i was about to go home on the big screen it said that shinhwa were the supporting acts but i had missed it ! i was kinda disappointed but excited... anyways as i was leaving the venue i saw a room backstage so i went in and the desks were empty but then out came minwoo from a separate room with all the members following ! i was soooo excited !! i didnt have any shinhwa merchandise with me so i had to give them pokemon packets to sign (i have no idea where that was from) i asked eric if my accent sounded funny and he was like "yes it is different" it was kinda cool because it felt like i was hanging out with them but i was talking to eric most of the time because he knew the most english.. he was like interprete LOL i told him to tell dongwan that he was my favourite member and dongwan did this little cute sign xD after he did that my mum woke me up =( but when i woke up it felt so real like it actually happened that night !! so cool!

have you guys had dreams about shinhwa before? :sweatingbullets:

Guest 아이돌FAN

this might be a bit random but i had a dream last night and it was that i was at a kylie minogue concert (australian singer) wih my sisters and as i was about to go home on the big screen it said that shinhwa were the supporting acts but i had missed it ! i was kinda disappointed but excited... anyways as i was leaving the venue i saw a room backstage so i went in and the desks were empty but then out came minwoo from a separate room with all the members following ! i was soooo excited !! i didnt have any shinhwa merchandise with me so i had to give them pokemon packets to sign (i have no idea where that was from) i asked eric if my accent sounded funny and he was like "yes it is different" it was kinda cool because it felt like i was hanging out with them but i was talking to eric most of the time because he knew the most english.. he was like interprete LOL i told him to tell dongwan that he was my favourite member and dongwan did this little cute sign xD after he did that my mum woke me up =( but when i woke up it felt so real like it actually happened that night !! so cool!

have you guys had dreams about shinhwa before? :sweatingbullets:

Ha, I laughed at the pokemon packet

But, no I never dreamed of shinhwa before... :(

I wish I did though... hopefully tonight :crazy:

Guest jangneri

oh really? o__o. havent seen eric's or wannies. do u know if there are any pictures of clips? i wanna see biggrin.gif.

Dongwan's house was shown in his Manwon Happiness and in Sunday Sunday Night (I think). Eric has never shown his apartment. I don't think he ever will, given the fact that he never goes on a show unless it's Shinhwa related. If he wasn't a Shinhwa member, I doubt we'd see him in X-Man, Loveletter and all other shows he had been on with Shinhwa. lol.

have you guys had dreams about shinhwa before?

Yep~ About 6 times already~ ahahaha. Four of them Dongwan-related only though. ahahahhahahaa

Guest miss lakwon

I've had dreams about Shinhwa many times before.

About meeting them randomly on the street in Korea or even flying up with Hyesung in the sky.

Yes, my dreams are bit quirky but fun to say nonetheless! :)

Shinhwaa <33 I wish they came out with more cfs +_+, very late in coming into a 1320 pg thread but yea.

Dream about Shinhwa. I haven't for a long time. The only time I did was when they had a weird concert with the YG Entertainment and well let's say each of the member started stripping for their fan. Sad to say I woke up when they started to take off their pants T _ T ;;;

God has always made my dream PG 13 -.- ;;;;

Guest hazrinaer

dream about shinhwa???

aahhh I never dream about them but I wish so..

but I think if I meet them personally I don't think I can talk with them..I'll will be speechless :o haha..must be histeria..

Guest valmylove

Hi gang, my 1st post to this thread (had been a silence reader....)

It's a very nice watch, I want to get one but how could it only be available to Japan only? So unfair for the rest of us.

Too many Shinhwa goodies and I will go broke happily! :huh:

miss lakwon, lovely depiction on your part!

Su from Shinhwabiz also come up with an awesome "Couple Watch" concept.

Not only 2994 lucky girls get to own the limited watch but also like having a "couple watch" with 6 Shinhwa hot guys.

Just make me want it even more! hahaha..... :lol:

Shinhwa fans are very creative with their thinking.

Welcome Phiphi, a fellow Shinhwa/ERIC lover!!! I hope you enjoy your stay here too...everyone is friendly! :P

Ha, I laughed at the pokemon packet

But, no I never dreamed of shinhwa before... :(

I wish I did though... hopefully tonight :crazy:

That was funny...POKEMON PACKET, that was sooo long ago, I remember, I even memorized the opening song! oO ..."gotta catch'em all!..." LOL

I haven't dream of Shinhwa, let alone a the single members lately either... :(

but...do ... have...a... Happy Shinhwa Dreaming Day!

Guest 아이돌FAN

SHINHWA's - EUSHA EUSHA In The Olympics!!!

In the men's beach volleyball against the USA and Netherlands. I heard Shinhwa's Eusha Eusha playing xDD the "hey come on everybody walking down the sea say doo wah dee dee dum dee dee dum." :)

So weird how there playing a song back from 1998 xD

^no way! =o!!! aish i couldnt watch much yesterday cuz i have to babysit baby cousin. shouldve at least recorded the olympics huh? >o< i only saw most of the swimming parts.maybe i mite find it on youtube?

jagneri oohh thanks :] i'll look for that episode of wannie's house. i'll try youtube. but im not sure if they have it. haha yeah. i have a feeling eric wont ever show his house or at least not until he's married? :P

Dream? hmm... i think there was one xD. was last year but..

i went into my grandparents house and then suddenly the door opened and shinhwa came out and i was like o__o!! and the boys were on this one show and i have no idea what show and they visited my grandparents. and like. i saw shinhwa and i was speechless just standing there. and i was folloowing the guys most of the time and when they had to leave i forgot to get their autographs and went into my grandparents room got paper and pencil ran out the door runing and found wannie in their but i didnt see the other boys ><

Guest strawberrybunny

please excuse my randomness and.....lateness

I just went online and check about the 10th anniversary concert DVD, only the Japan version is......mentioned (not even out yet!) It's not out till like Sept. (hopefully there is no delay!) and it's like.....$100!! :tears: :tears: :tears: where on earth am I going to find the money for that???!!!

and oh, there is no english sub!!? why why why???

sorry everyone, I am just a little bit...disappointed and frustrated :tears: :tears: :tears:

but yeah, no news at all about the other version of the concert DVD *sigh*

I miss them sooo much, I keep rewatching all the show and interview with them on it I want to see them again *tears*

when all of the get married, I think they should do a documentary, hehe (but I don't think they want to have their weddding broadcast =D)

when I was watching loveletter, how I wish they had an episode with Lee Da Hae, she's sooo cute and funny

but loveletter is no longer exist and .... :tears: :tears: :tears:

sorry everyone, just want to express my thoughts a little bit

hope it's not too random, and sorry, it's not going along with anyone topic for the moment

happy shinhwa dreaming ^_^

Archived