[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest cutiepad

i really want to watch it!!!!

but i don't know why... the video of "we got married" isn't loading!!!

super excited to watch this video after reading many comments.. AH!!!

so hyper to wanna see those kissess..

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know, right? but the thing is, he did say to dongwan, "why are you like that to our sister-in-law?" when dongwan hugged solbi from behind, and that was before he said he was the only one who didn't know what was going on...so was he just playing along in the beginning but was really confused why everyone kept calling solbi sister-in-law? now i'm confused! :lol:

gad, like someone said before, solbi must really have a lot of good karma...imagine, hanging out and messing around with shinhwa?!? lucky, lucky, lucky, girl!!!

Hyesung wasn't the one who said "why are you like that to our sister-in-law?". It was JunJin.

I LOVED seeing the boys. It's probably like that all the time when they're together...loud, laughing, being hyper little boys. Dongwan, you are too much, lol.

Guest iyeiluj

so are they not going to do promotional activities for their 9th album? i saw their MV on the end of a show the other day and i'm super duper sad that havent come out as a group yet, while they are doing their own solo things

Guest 80slitenite
Hyesung wasn't the one who said "why are you like that to our sister-in-law?". It was JunJin.

I LOVED seeing the boys. It's probably like that all the time when they're together...loud, laughing, being hyper little boys. Dongwan, you are too much, lol.

Lol yeah. Sungie was like "That guy really..." XD

Guest aindy

kriza!! :wub:

thanks for all the effort in subbing that episode..

i was soooooo surprised how fast this was subbed since this was shown only last Sunday..

and there are chinese subs now out... LOL

i was surprised too that Sungie didn't know Andy was filming the said show.

(yah Hyesungie, where have you been all this time and you didn't know about it???

Andy was like filming this since before the concert!! LOL ::wub: )

now i know why he had that shocked looked on his face when Solbi brought out the lunch boxes..

but haha.. when it comes to food, he would just sit quietly and eat!!

they had a good feast before the concert.. Eating like there's no tomorrow!! LOL

can't wait for next episode. Solbi is watching from the audience.. we'll see some concert vids again.. :D

Dongwan's lame cheer really kept me laughing.. as well as Sungie throwing those paper bags at Andy

i was thinking if they still have on their phones that Kiss..

and watching it over and over again.. :wub:

chickenwing i love it! i dont think i will be able to do that hehe. can i use as my background for my computer please? :D

ah u girls are making me go crazzyyy xD. i cant watch it until i finish my hw >___< so i'll be back to edit with my comments later kk? haha

BACK LOL. omg i was surprised at hyesungie too!! LOL and eric was saving the pictrue hehe. too bad they didnt really get a good picture of it cuz all of a sudden wannie pushed solbi. GOOD JOB WANNIE!! hahaha!! wow the feeling is unexpressable right now. your subs helped so much!!! tyyy!!!! <3333 *hugs u*

Guest greenblobfish

sorry this is a bit off the current topic...but i've been experimenting with baking (mainly cupcakes) and i discovered fondant today!

it's like a mod-able icing. anyway, i had some extra and i made this:

to102.jpg

10th.jpg

Thank you for sharing. You are so talented. I'm a terrible baker so I gave up looooong time ago.

It is so cute. It's too bad you can't send it to the boys. I think they would love it.

sorry this is a bit off the current topic...but i've been experimenting with baking (mainly cupcakes) and i discovered fondant today!

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh208/g...bfish/to102.jpg

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh208/g...obfish/10th.jpg

Guest picklypickly

^ that is adorable. haha, good job!

watching andy on star recipe made me think of this question that i've always wondered about. what do you think made the shinhwa members decide to pursue an entertainment career? fame, money, passion for music, etc... cause it's a pretty difficult road to pick and you hafta be pretty passionate about something to get you through that long training period, through debut and failures to well... 10 years later.

i think for hyesung, it's pretty obvious. it would be a crime to keep that voice from the world.

and i think minwoo was really into the dance scene which he obviously has a passion for. and i suppose that segued into being a gasoo, just cause you can tell he loves the stage. he's a born performer. and he might've even had aspirations to become a producer back then 'cause minwoo really strikes me as a business man type who's always trying to plan ahead.

let's see... dongwan did some acting before hand right? so maybe joining shinhwa was a means to accomplish that dream.

junjin, i think i read in some interview that he grew up in a musical family? i mean, his dad sings, so i'm guessing being raised in that kinda environment kinda encouraged him, esp considering his transition to singer now. plus kangta recruited him, so maybe it was just kismet.

eric, from his pre-debut pictures, i can see him being something of a G'. lol. so maybe he was really into rap and hip hop which was really coming into its own in the mid 90s. i can see him joining to specifically be a rapper, esp since he writes his own rhymes and stuff. and like minwoo, i can see him having bigger aspirations to work behind the scenes.

and then our aegi. now this is where i get curious. i love andy to bits, but when i was first getting to know shinhwa through variety shows and then i found out later that andy was a rapper, i was like... :blink: really? lol. and it's not like he really craves the limelight like some of his hyungs do. so i'm curious, with that sweet face... was he really like "i want to become a rapper!" like was that his dream from the start? or do you think he wanted to be more of a vocals person? or was it a money thing? maybe wanting to go back to korea? i'm genuinely curious.

just my musing. feel free to add your input.

Guest catch22
P.S. i know this is kinda off topic coz I also know that all of us here are currently hyper from the recent

episode but I kinda have a question regarding shinhwa and hopefully a kind soul here would answer it.

anyhow....i recently made my sister a fan of shinhwa and well I made her watch this clip of them from

the guerilla concert. but something caught my attention there was something about having them want

andy to come back or something like through that concert I think they made andy come back. I don't know

I'm really confused. I've only known shinhwa for about a few months so I'm still kinda getting to know them.

Wow I haven't been around in a while! But I've been trying to keep up with all the Shinhwa stuff...Was troubled to hear they were all over-exerting themselves. Hopefully they're all better now, and it'll all pay off big time :) They're such an inspiration!

miaka0210: Andy had to come back to the States because of some issue with his studies. He was away for almost a year, and during the guerilla concert and the fifth album he wasn't technically with them, though he was still part of Shinhwa. The concert wasn't done to get Andy back, its something artists do to see how popular they are...its gathering as many people as possible in a short amount of time (like 2 hrs? am i right?), and Shinhwa, if I'm not mistaken, had one of the highest numbers. Andy did join them soon after, but he was missed sorely during that time, and during the concert.

Yay it's done!!!! ^^

We Got Married ep. 7 - Shinhwa cut (eng subbed)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QuWlD7pAvo

Kriza_09: Like everybody else, let me say : THANK YOU! Really appreciate all the time you've put into it. Thank you so much. Btw, if you every undertake anything in the future and need any help, holler at me :) I'd be delighted to help with anything Shinhwa, except unfortunately, my korean's not that great yet!

greenblobfish: that cake is awesome :) good baking skills!

I'm excited about checking out all the new solo albums, and I want them to make more appearances before leaving!!

Guest samshiku

well the common story was that SM gave shinhwa the task of having a successful guerilla concert [which is UBER HARD] in order for them to win andy back into shinhwa...that's why they were SO desperate for it to succeed..for 11000 fans ++ to turn up for a concert with NO advertisement beforehand [and it was on a rather remote hard-to-access area] was nothing short of a miracle.

anyway i really really like this picture

ukb4uigwrp1025594813br1.jpg

Guest rainie_chu

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh208/greenblobfish/to102.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh208/greenblobfish/10th.jpg[/img

OMG fondant icing is so gooooooood! And the cupcake turned out really cool!!! WOOT! I was just wondering, where do you live? I'd like to place my order~ AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

@ Shinhwa on We Just Married - Seeing them joke around like that, nothing has changed. HAHAHAHA~ I miss seeing them together. I really wish some network would offer them a show, all 6 of them. That'd be reason enough for me to watch Korean TV on stream every week. And they're so naughtyyyyyyyyyyyy. It's like being back in high school where people tease you to no end. Too bad Andy was the butt of all jokes. HAHAHAHA~

Guest ushii-soo

usually, i'm a silent reader in this thread *shame*

however, i couldn't help but share this tidbit from the recent 'we got married' episode ^^~

i really think the magnificent surprise kiss was all a huge scheme from the one and only minbong!~~

(since his nickname on the loveletter show was "creative boy" ^^)

...and dongwan was the conductor of it all ^^

idk if you all noticed or not -_-

but, if you watch it on the full episode, you can see minbong mouthing to eric/junjin his plan at around 42:31 right after his idea of playing the peppero game =)

(but if you're watching it on youtube that the wonderful Kriza_09 subbed...you can see minbong mouthing at 7:15 ^^)

the boys are love~

and i really do miss them =(

but seeing these little apperancese make me feel all fluttery inside ^^

anticipating their future solo acts...

shinhwachangjo fighting!!~~ ^^

^haha~ I think a few of us picked up that it was probably Minbong who engineered the who thing :D Eric and Minwoo are forever whispering for the other members to do weird thing :sweatingbullets: A lot of things don't come into the open unless the other members tell everyone else, 'It was Eric hyung's or Minwoo's idea'. Hyesung probably knew too, since he was smiling beside Minwoo lolz

I found it really weird how solbi cut the orange slices...and amusing how wanjin ate them :) And it's so Shinhwa to leave Hyesung in the dark about the whole We Just Married thing. Hyesung did say he kind of loses contact with the rest of the world when he doesn't have activities. As for Minwoo, I wonder if he watches all the variety shows and listen to all current music...cuz he seriously knows everything.

and then our aegi. now this is where i get curious. i love andy to bits, but when i was first getting to know shinhwa through variety shows and then i found out later that andy was a rapper, i was like... :blink: really? lol. and it's not like he really craves the limelight like some of his hyungs do. so i'm curious, with that sweet face... was he really like "i want to become a rapper!" like was that his dream from the start? or do you think he wanted to be more of a vocals person? or was it a money thing? maybe wanting to go back to korea? i'm genuinely curious.

just my musing. feel free to add your input.

^ haha~ Ironically, of all the members, it was Andy who dreamt about being a gasoo when he grew up. Minwoo wanted to go into business (entrepreneur...you can say he was the one who admitted he went into the business for the money), Eric wanted to be an architect (if I remember correctly..though he did joke about wanting to be president :sweatingbullets:), Dongwan was an actor (like you said), Jinnie also wanted to be an entertainer. I can't remember what Hyesung wanted to be (not the president joke :sweatingbullets:), but I remember he never really considered becoming a gasoo.

As for Andy, when Shinhwa debuted, he was actually in main focus quite a bit :) You'll notice the camera was actually focused on him quite a lot during performances. Andy used to sit in the front and center all the time too...guess he got influenced by Eric lolz And from what Hyesung says, Andy (next to Jinnie) really likes to get in the spotlight and entertain friends at parties etc In behind the scenes, Andy's always entertaining the other members, cast, staff, backup dancers etc. I guess, Andy got into the business because he had a passion for entertaining other ppl? And weirdly, the Minwoo who first debuted was like the present Andy...a bit quiet, but a very sweet lil boy lolz

Guest rainie_chu
^ haha~ Ironically, of all the members, it was Andy who dreamt about being a gasoo when he grew up. Minwoo wanted to go into business (entrepreneur...you can say he was the one who admitted he went into the business for the money), Eric wanted to be an architect (if I remember correctly..though he did joke about wanting to be president :sweatingbullets:), Dongwan was an actor (like you said), Jinnie also wanted to be an entertainer. I can't remember what Hyesung wanted to be (not the president joke :sweatingbullets:), but I remember he never really considered becoming a gasoo.

Actually, Hyesung said when he was younger he wanted to be an entrepreneur too. I think it was around middle school/high school that he discovered his talent for singing. Then he went to the States and auditioned through Brothers Entertainment, and the rest is history.

I think all 6 of them if they didn't form Shinhwa, one way or another, we'd still see them in the entertainment biz. One, they're too talented not to be famous, two, they're too handsome not to be famous. HAHAHAAH~

If they didn't become Shinhwa though, the world would be a less happier place. LOL!

Guest miaka0210
well the common story was that SM gave shinhwa the task of having a successful guerilla concert [which is UBER HARD] in order for them to win andy back into shinhwa...that's why they were SO desperate for it to succeed..for 11000 fans ++ to turn up for a concert with NO advertisement beforehand [and it was on a rather remote hard-to-access area] was nothing short of a miracle.

that's what I heard too. I'm just not sure if its true or not. but hey the important thing is they're all together now

and we have al six of them . SHINHWA FOREVER!!!

if they didn't form Shinhwa, one way or another, we'd still see them in the entertainment biz. One, they're too talented not to be famous, two, they're too handsome not to be famous. HAHAHAAH~

If they didn't become Shinhwa though, the world would be a less happier place. LOL!

that's exactly what I was thinking. I mean seriously, individually they are great in their own way but

together they are just AMAZING!!!!

Archived