[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kassuma

thanks kriza_09 in advance i'm looking forward to your subs for this. i have the hq version up from da capo on my youtube and andy's cut in change is coming right up.

Guest nurkeyandie

of course, i'm still rewatching the anbi clips...O.O :sweatingbullets:

what i want to know is what hyesung said when dongwan hugged solbi from behind?

Guest miaka0210

seriously even without subs, the long wait (for me that is hehehe) was totally WORTH IT!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Me and my sister was just like going crazy throughout the whole

time :w00t: . I just love everything about the episode. From solbi's mom to shinhwa insisting on the

couple to kiss and then finally their reactions!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!! That's got to be my favorite

by the way. their reactions was just awesome hahahahahha!!!!! :w00t:

P.S. i know this is kinda off topic coz I also know that all of us here are currently hyper from the recent

episode but I kinda have a question regarding shinhwa and hopefully a kind soul here would answer it.

anyhow....i recently made my sister a fan of shinhwa and well I made her watch this clip of them from

the guerilla concert. but something caught my attention there was something about having them want

andy to come back or something like through that concert I think they made andy come back. I don't know

I'm really confused. I've only known shinhwa for about a few months so I'm still kinda getting to know them.

Guest midnightgirl13

hmmm....if i'm not wrong - hyesungie said something along the lines of "how can you do that to our sister-in-law?"

LOL

of course, i'm still rewatching the anbi clips...O.O :sweatingbullets:

what i want to know is what hyesung said when dongwan hugged solbi from behind?

Guest grrly

gosh i love the shinhwa cut! I must've watched it a million times and still can't help but smile :) , laugh :lol: and feel giddy :blush: about it!!! This is why we love shinhwa. They are so unpredictable and fun!!!! :w00t:

Guest nurkeyandie

hmmm....if i'm not wrong - hyesungie said something along the lines of "how can you do that to our sister-in-law?"

LOL

oh, thanks! ^^; naughty, naughty dongwan...but i swear, hyesung really acts like a hyung; i don't know what i'm trying to say here but it's like he was the most 'reserved' during the entire time, and the look on his face when minwoo was setting up the strawberry feeding (7:13 of this clip http://youtube.com/watch?v=h2vflwi4vT4 --> thanks, 80slitenite!), it's like he was saying, "aw, my youngest brother and his wife are really cute..."

and i was thinking, not to dampen people's moods, but i don't think anbi will happen in real life. coz even though andy acts all cutesy, he's actually pretty mature and sensible, right? and he's someone who knows what his priorities are, and i think at this point his lovelife is the least of his concerns. i mean, it doesn't matter how much solbi likes andy, if andy doesn't reciprocate, given korean culture (that is, it's very traditional, right? meaning the man must pursue the woman and not the other way around), then nothing's gonna happen... :tears: so, what i'm basically trying to say is like everyone else here, i hope andy likes solbi back for real! *prays*

edit: after rewatching it for the 20 millionth time, there's this part where solbi was trying to serve the seaweed soup and she was having a hard time opening her coleman container (the red and white one) and i think she tells andy to open it for her...of course we don't see it on video but i think that's what happened...how sweet! sorry, i gush even over this tiniest of details! :blush:

Guest kriza_09

Finally it's done!!!!! This is my first actual subbing project of an actual TV show..

I spent 12 hours with this... so any comment is greatly appreciated... ^^

We Got Married ep. 7 - Minwoo cut (eng subbed)

We Got Married ep. 7 - Shinhwa cut (eng subbed)

*still uploading, will update later*

Guest nurkeyandie

Finally it's done!!!!! This is my first actual subbing project of an actual TV show..

kriza, thank you so much!!! *huggy*

Guest miaka0210

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU'RE THE BEST EVER!!!!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Guest samshiku

thanks KRIZA!

hahaha i just watched the raw version and i LAUGHED SO HARD at their reactions!!!!

it was seriously classic shinhwa boyish-craziness.

some old pictures :)

p64gdnsda71005003201695ol6.jpg

d4jjpe8dgk1005003201693kb8.jpg

ite69iupu4100163d7d4elz7.jpg

tpro525fk81001683d85als0.jpg

es1mx65adz100500320163ebh8.jpg

499ha6nmb210255925d3iu2.jpg

eric208hy7.gif

for more go to pic thread!

i really want to see them doing activities together! like go on a show or smth!!!!

Guest CornFlake1430262937

AWWW!! Kriza THX YOU THX YOU!! *hug kriza*

im badly behind

and ND-Solbi's driving me crazy T^T

thx for all sharings

lets LOVE shinhwa <33

Guest 80slitenite

oh, thanks! ^^; naughty, naughty dongwan...but i swear, hyesung really acts like a hyung; i don't know what i'm trying to say here but it's like he was the most 'reserved' during the entire time, and the look on his face when minwoo was setting up the strawberry feeding (7:13 of this clip http://youtube.com/watch?v=h2vflwi4vT4 --> thanks, 80slitenite!), it's like he was saying, "aw, my youngest brother and his wife are really cute..."

That Wannie is nothing but trouble. That's why he's one of my favs. haha. I totally get what you mean about Sungie. It was cute for sure. Did he really not know about "We Got Married"?

wahhhhhhhh thank you kriza!hart.gif

you're sooo fast! A lot of us here rely on subs so I'm certain we are all really grateful to you for doing this! Kriza fighting! Shinhwa fighting!

Guest nurkeyandie

omg, just watched the shinhwa clip that kriza subbed and my only question is this: hyesung, were you living under a rock that you didn't know about andy being on 'we got married'? hello?!? O.o what was that all about? seriously, i'm concerned that he was out of the loop...

but, anyway, thanks so much, kriza! ^-^

Guest miaka0210

Yay it's done!!!! ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QuWlD7pAvo

kriza!!! I know i keep thanking you but I just can't help it.

thanks again!!!!

how come hyesung didn't know about Andy being on the show I wonder?

I mean it seems like the other members did. I think.

but yeah he totally was like a hyung the whole time. Especially since he was just

observing the whole time.

edit: nurkeyandie: haha we both have the same question in our minds hahaha....

Guest nurkeyandie

kriza!!! I know i keep thanking you but I just can't help it.

thanks again!!!!

how come hyesung didn't know about Andy being on the show I wonder?

I mean it seems like the other members did. I think.

but yeah he totally was like a hyung the whole time. Especially since he was just

observing the whole time.

edit: nurkeyandie: haha we both have the same question in our minds hahaha....

i know, right? but the thing is, he did say to dongwan, "why are you like that to our sister-in-law?" when dongwan hugged solbi from behind, and that was before he said he was the only one who didn't know what was going on...so was he just playing along in the beginning but was really confused why everyone kept calling solbi sister-in-law? now i'm confused! :lol:

gad, like someone said before, solbi must really have a lot of good karma...imagine, hanging out and messing around with shinhwa?!? lucky, lucky, lucky, girl!!!

Guest kriza_09

i also wonder why hyesung was so quiet all the time... maybe because he didn't really know what's going on...

or he was shocked his cute little baby andy got married ahead of his mom... lol..

or he was thinking 'dang why didn't i know this show??? i'm the one who wants to get married!!! maybe i can even meet my wife from that show!!! hmm better approach the PD and ask if anyone's leaving so i can substitute him...'

and i was kinda surprised at how childish the members got... i thought they've stopped doing that in front of camera... apparently not... lol..

they haven't changed at all!!! and dongwan is still the same old lame uncle dongwan who always makes everyone go :sweatingbullets:

Guest strawberrybunny

Yay it's done!!!! ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QuWlD7pAvo

Thank you thank you thank you thank you X infinity!!! I love you soooo very much! ^_^:P

hihi, thanks soooo much for all the hard work!! i know the subbing and everything toook you a very very long time! and thank you sooooo much for doing it! ^_^ you are greatly appreciated, I was already laughing when i watched it without sub, it's even funnier and more enjoying with sub!!! crack up sooooo much, lol.

it's sooo nice just staying at home and watch shinhwa goof around like this! hehe, i was so bored today since i just finished school and summer session doesn't start in 2 weeks, but haha, now i know what i will do for the rest of the day.....re-watching this episodes again and again and again

the boys never seemed to grow up do they? haha, especially when you see how they start saying "bobo bobo" and eric, wannie and jinnie's reaction was just ....priceless!!! haha, and when they were all filming and was all excited after wannie's push, haha! always witty dongwan!! NOPE, they're not 'men', forever the Shinhwa 'BOYS'!

minwoo loves to joke around does he?? haha, and dongwan's lame joke, haha!!! (love jin reaction when wannie was talking about the seaweed hot soup lover thinggy) he was like....'i do not know this guy!' haha

and then shinhwa's reaction with the camera fridge, that was hilarious!!

did you guys notice how eric just keep eating throughout the filming, haha as if he was starved for years!!! haha!! love his reaction when they were saying how solbi has some special care for eric, :w00t:

i don't think the push was scripted!! haha!!! oh dongwan!

i'm sure they'll start pulling out that clip from their cell phone and mess with andy 3, 4 years from now!

this is why I love shinhwa sooooo much, give a a reason to stop loving them more and more each day!?

again, thank you kriza for all the hard work ^_^ Fighting!!

God bless ^_^

Archived