[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest aindy

[08.04.15] [info] Minwoo & Andy 2008 Love Concert

NO HOTLINKING AND PROPER CREDITS IF TAKING OUT.

THANK YOU.

12081863852008040831mp6gn0.jpg

Care and Share Festival

MCs: Leeteuk, Park Jung Ah

Performers: Super Junior, Girl's Generation, Jewelry, Gummy, M, Andy, Nell, Crying Neo(??), Shim Su Bong, Jang Yoon Jung, Maya, Park Hye Kyung, Wax, Kim Sun Kyung, Im Tae Kyung

Time & Date: 7:00 April 27, 2008

Venue: Seoul World Cup Stadium

credit: Ocean's Six

soratino @ shinhwa.biz/forums

god. these guys are taking turns in the hospital..

please take care of yourselves!!!

[08.04.15] [News] 'Generous wedding guest' Eric: Martial arts training despite injury

[08.04.14] [info News] Minwoo @ Hollywood Bowl 2008

[08.04.15] [News] Lee Minwoo holds first solo concert in China

[08.04.15] [News] Lee Minwoo hospitalized for 3 days after 10th anniversary concert

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest customkey

huahhhhhh im soooooo HAPPY today!!!!!...came back from work all tired...n when i went into my room...there it was...my special edition shinhwa 9th jib+poster in tube on my bed!!!!...it was shining n glowing at me....my tiredness just fade away!!!!

i love it!!!!! my num is 38957 <3 :D

Guest robotic

wah~~!!

C'est Magnifique!

10-1.jpg

Shinhwa beautiful in black and white...

10-2.jpg

.. and as vectored art

10-3.jpg

I've just received my Shinhwa 10th special edition today also.

#001393 <- completely gobsmacked by how small my number is, and i had preordered it from Yesasia O.o

Best USD30 I've ever spent.

How gorgeous is the album.

It even has its own little neat box.

I'm in love <3.

[08.04.15][trans] 10th anniv site Production Note 18 - After Service I: Rehearsal *i think this was probably one of the most meaningful rehearsals they've ever had.....*

con_7.jpg

2008 March 24 Evening.. Rehearsal..

Waiting for a particular member who is a little late

The other 5 members have already started previewing the concert videos

Suddenly we hear a loud "Mansae!" from Ric-gun. "I'm saved!!!"

Watching the spectacular final results of the tough filming session, they start their rehearsal all red-faced

The stage is much bigger than we expected~~ 6 members+12 dancers = A maximum of 18 people

It's not easy trying to keep the formation intact during the dance rehearsal

We're now halfway through..

A 10-minute break..

Preparing to sing one part in 늘 내가 원하는 것은 (Neul Naega Wonhaneun Koseun / The Things I Always Want)

The thoughtful M hyung patiently goes through the part with An-gun~

It's so rare to see them all sitting down and listening intently~~

This time round, from the concert rehearsal until the end of the concert~

They've been this serious throughout~

Ah~ hungry!

The 4-hour rehearsal has ended...

You've all worked hard~~~

By DR.Hong

Source: www.shinhwa10th.com

Chi trans: 韩小国 @ BESTSHINHWA

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

Guest hahaheehee

The photobook is gorgeous, isn't it? :wub:

robotic, your number's the smallest I've seen so far! I have #39076 and #43105 with me - well actually one of them is my friend's coz I did the preorder for her too. Can't decide on which number to keep! Best if I could keep both copies! Hahaha!

Aish, what's all this news about RicMinWan hospitalized! :tears: When will these boys take good care of their health! I know they're pushing themselves so hard for their fans, but I think all fans would want nothing but for them to be healthy and happy. But glad to see that Dongwan's back to being his dorky self in his new diary entry! May all of them get well soon!!

I've been listening to an audio clip of Shinhwa's 080329 concert. It's like 2.5 hours long, has a lot of screaming and muffled voices, but I can still hear our boys singing.. and the passion of the Shinhwa Changjo... it never fails to warm the cockles of my heart. <333

I got mine yesterday and my number is 038522.

I brought it to work to look at the book because if my boys catch me looking at it at home, I'll never hear end of it.

Those who ordered from SHCJ, who's sticker did you get? I got Andy. I was hoping for Dongwan but I'm happy with Andy too.

P.S. Thank you eveyone who PM'd me to wish me Happy Birthday. SE came day after my birthday but since mail don't deliver on Sunday, you can say it came ON my birthday! LOL! I'm going to have my boys pay for the SE for my birthday and have them pay for Hyesung's concert DVD for Mother's Day. Hopefully we'll get Shinhwa concert DVD before Christmas so they can give me that for my Christmas. Anymore holidays I can get gifts from my boys? LOL! There's still new version of mugs, Junjin's CD right? LOL!

Guest kassuma

ok here are some clips i found today ... enjoy!

Mnet Special - Shinhwa Run Mv Filmsite 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_sAAJCz35o

Mnet Special - Shinhwa Run Mv Filmsite 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPZYSKZPEvI

Mnet Special - Shinhwa 10th Concert Clip 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhuwhKvEvaA

Compiled Fancams of Junjin @ Shinhwa 10th Ann Concert

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWaaVtdDHQQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwsW04aYivk

Guest redevilica

available in CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Shinhwa - Shinhwa Must Go On 10th Anniversary on Channel [V] Live News [OceansSix].flv [35.2MB]

Shinhwa - Making of Run MV on ETN (2008-04-02) [Oceanssix].avi [63.8MB]

Shinhwa - Making of Run MV on Entertainment Relay (2008-03-29) [Ericvoice].avi [2.5MB]

Shinhwa - 9th Album Cover Photoshoot on YTN Star News (2008-03-31) [OceansSix].wmv[ 6.1MB]

Shinhwa - 9th Album Cover Photoshoot on ETN Star File (2008-03-31) [OceansSix].avi [125.8MB]

Shinhwa - 9th Album Cover Photoshoot on Arirang News (2008-03-31) [OceansSix].avi [58.7MB]

Shinhwa - 9th Album Cover Photoshoot on M.Net Wide News (2008-04-01) [OceansSix].avi [132.4MB]

Shinhwa - RUN MV [Good EMG].avi [65.1MB]

Guest nurkeyandie

wow, everyone's so happy getting all their goodies! :D last night i got an email from ya saying they've shipped my fragrance and soap set too! now everyone's happy except my bank account! :sweatingbullets:

thanks, rainie_chu. :blush: and belated happy birthday, mommie Alice! can't you ask your boys to get shinhwa goodies for you on memorial day, independence day, and 4th of july? :lol:

and i'm not surprised they're taking turns getting hospitalized, what with all the stress and gruelling schedules. but considering that they're relatively young and physically fit guys, men whom you could say are at the peak of health, they must be really pushing themselves to the limit to faint from exhaustion and all that...tsk tsk...but at least they got some rest at the hospital...

thanks everyone for the updates! i wonder how many will be getting their goodies today... :D

Guest nurkeyandie

wahahaha!!! nat, i was giggling like crazy when i watched that clip! thanks! hahahaha, they're such dorks, i swear! and that's pretty recent too, right? was that during their concert in japan? they're so funny! :lol:

Guest love!melody

*cries* why are all our boys getting sick :tears: just like a month ago, andy had a cold. and then dongwan. and now minwoo and eric too ><;; the boys are all overworking themselves, with shinhwa activites and their own solo activites. hope they will all get better and that no one else will get sick anymore

my number is 47215 :D omg. lucky you who got the closest number =o i wonder who got 7.. o___o

andie is it a permanent tattoo on jinnie? o.o LOL i got mine today too!! omg i was all depressed today from stress and BAM i come home and my dad's all like "your CD arrived!!" :D. haha. awww yes sometimes i feel very emotional and listen to their song and write something out. but ive been so busy =[ *charging ipod* haha *hugs* btw our number is close to eachother o__o but you got a closer number lol oh wellz >__<

customkey same here!! i was stressing so much and i got my CD! gaaah made everything much better. haha yes that shining glow. slowly preciously open it for me haha

robotic dang! :blink:  your number!! and i preordered from yes asia too. lucky!! haha o well as long as we all got a copy hehe.

kassuma thanks for the clips!! haha yay havent seen u in this thread for a while xD. hehe always come back to share clips <333

ooh yeah... sry about before. i saw the article and posted like 3 min before i left the house for school >__< didnt bother to check sry!!

aww our boys are working too hard and getting themselves sick =[ may all of them get better soon!!! <33333333333333

that tatoo on jin's shoulder is permanent alright

^_^

i remember when these whole lots of their pics from their ehem.... sexii photobook

resurface on the net

we have a very fun time playing detective

checking out jin's tatoo

on it

:P

ha ha ha

gosh the young ones are having fun with the helium alright

andy's one is no that fun

but eric oppa

ha ha ha so cute

aish....

when will they grow up?

never!!!

i hope

:P

Guest vanessa1988

hi! :)

its my first time posting here. ive been a lurker i guess you could say :sweatingbullets:

so im reorganizing my shinhwa albums and well i just got the 9th album

and i was wondering what the title of the album was.

eg. brand new was 7th album, state of the art was 8th album..etc

im still waiting for my copy to arrive.

im so sad theyre leaving for the army..and im so sad i wont be able to attend hollywood bowl this year

minwoo is my favorite artist and i wont be able to see him :(

it would have been a dream come true if i would have a chance to see him.

thanx for those who answer my question^^

Guest rainie_chu

^ Yup, but in my opinion it doesn't really need a title since "Shinhwa" is a title in itself. I mean, the album's entitled "LEGEND", I think that's apt enough already, right? ^^

Archived