[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest nurkeyandie

thank you so much, everyone, for everything.

really, my heart is just bursting right now. i couldn't even look at the pics of andy crying. and thinking about hyesung breaking down, and all of them trying to hold back their tears...i think about why i love shinhwa, and it really is not just because of their music or their passion for what they do, but because they sacrificed everything to stay together, they stuck it out through thick and thin. and i'm so happy for them, that God brought them together, because i think it's the greatest blessing in life - to have people with you to share the darkest and the brightest moments, to always know that you're never alone. i wish them all happiness and good health during the three years that we will all be waiting for them and i promise to wait. not only that, i promise that i too will be working hard during those three years, trying to improve myself.

shinhwa inspires me, and i'm so grateful that i'm their fan.

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest love!melody

please don't cry~ *tears start to form in my eyes* but it truely is hard to hold in the tears. and i guess the whole situation made the atmosphere even more emotional. and thank you everyone for the pictures and fancams and everything *sigh* three years ... in three years i'll be in college and alot of things will probably change. but one thing i'm sure isn't going to change is my love for shinhwa! we will all wait for the day all six members come to stage once again.

and ginnie23 on youtube has kindly uploaded some fancams from the first concert :)

우리는 영원한 신화입니다!

EDIT:

OH MY! i just realized that i topped the page :) hehehe my first time topping a page in the shinhwa thread ^^ i don't really have anything to share but i just found the youtube clip of the ending of shinhwa's concert with the cake ceremony, the fans singing 'once in a lifetime' and the tears ...

© SH032498

it's so touching. and the members are trying so hard not to cry. as i watched this, i felt chills running down my spine. and eventually i started crying as well. *sniff* it's amazing how much they have achieved :) shinhwa forever <3

awww =[ i cant help from tearing up either. right when i saw andy crying it hit me even harder >< my tears are coming out. waaahh. we'll wait for them.i feel guilty i couldnt wait cuz it was too late and i couldnt hear their concert. o well. i'll wait for the CD. ooo yes release more of the limited edition 60,000= 6 members yes <333

Guest Huggles_Jaewon

I was there yesterday... it was so cold but...I was there and I was so glad that I was... it was AMAZING...

The atmosphere in the room was amazing.. there were tears everywhere. When I look back on last night the one thing I remember clearly in my mind was them standing in the front of the cake, and Hyesung trying not to cry... but we all sang 'Once in a Lifetime' to them and they just sat there and listened. I was very close to the stage and even though he wasn't crying, I remember seeing the sadness in Jun Jin's eyes as he listened to us sing...

I'm going to cry thinking about it... ;___;

The last time I saw Shinhwa was 5 years ago...too long! They are the reason I came to Korea and now LIVE in Korea in order to study Korean...!!

I was really happy being there meeting other Shinhwa FANS...

I'm from the United States so Shinhwa fans are hard to find!!

I was mad when Minwoo didn't say "What's up USA?!" I was about to be like heyyyy, what about meeee~~!! xD

Well I was one of 6 caucasian people there on Sunday LOL.... So you might have seen me.

SHINHWA FOREVER!

I will post pictures asap in this entry!!

Guest Dirtycash23

I don't know what to say I hadn't checked the thread for a couple of

days and I come back and I see eveyones writing in beautiful Shinhwa orange...^^

and everyones sad and I read why and now I feel sad and I feel so teary reading everyones posts

about if where gonna see our boys together again and it seems so final and I regret not coming

to this thread more often and feel guilty for liking other boy bands but I do truly love Shinhwa

the most because their one of the reasons I fell in love with KPOP and I never knew I could love

a group of artists like I love them their not your regular boy band their so much more their music

changed my life....and saying that might sound silly to some ppl but Shinhwa changjo I know would

say the same that Shinhwa is a rare gem their something truly special SHINHWA HWAITING!!!!!Youngwonhan Saranghae Shinhwa Changjo!!!

I hope someone reads this^____^

Guest angel2nyt

thank you to everyone for sharing those pics, fancams, concert experience..

that news article is even making me cry more

by the way.. the background music for oceans-six right now, is the audio of shinhwa singing once in a lifetime yesterday..

its so clear.. its worth it

i was right about andy and minwoo crying..

i feel really sad

Guest tk_angel

Thanks every1 for all the news, pix, recounts, and links...

This concert will be one of the most memorable one for Shinhwa fans... i only knew of this group last June 2007 but they hav grown so much on me... their guerilla concert in 2001 was so touching and worth remembering, the fans who wer ther to witness that event would hav felt so proud today... im grateful to know them and feel the joys and sorrows of their 10th anniversary. Rest assure in 3-4 years time when they r back together as one, I will not miss it for the world... I will b there..

Guest kpoplvr

"Til the day we die... no... even if we die, we are still SHINHWA."

That completely made me start to tear up~

Big thank you to those of you sharing fancams and pics and concert recaps- I appreciate it insanely, much like everyone else. Really wish I could've been there because it definitely seemed like an experience to remember for a lifetime. (I love that picture of the massive bunch of orange balloons being released that someone posted~ It's so nice to just see a literal representation of the love for Shinhwa.) It's extremely difficult to hold back the tears right now. Just seeing the pics of the guys on stage, together, watching the video and then standing around the cake- such powerful images -- Especially since we won't be able to see anything like it for 3-4 years. The pics of Sungie and Minbong comforting Andy whilst he let it all out seriously brought that stereotype glistening tear to the corner of my eye (and compelled me to pull out my Shinhwa playlist).

There's no doubt that three, four years from now when these wonderful six reunite, we'll all be there~ there's no chance we'll miss that, right? Right now is one of those times where the extent of my love for Shinhwa is realized~ I know I love them, but I never really know how much. It's really something to come across a music group that not only has a real bond between the members, but also a true connection with the fans~ it doesn't seem to be a common thing, especially for boybands (which fade in and out of the music scene). I am VERY proud to declare to the world that I am a Shinhwa fan because Shinhwa is something special- I don't want to sound like a massive, sappy fangirl, but I can't help it. Shinhwa isn't just another boyband- they're something special. Not only do they provide the fans with good music and memorable videos and performances, they really offer themselves, their personalities- they really give their everything to the fans and the fans give everything right back. The give and take relationship they've created throughout the ten years is really something, don't you think? And I'm glad I've been a part of it, even if I haven't been there for the whole ride-

Things will change in the few years that will pass while we all wait for Shinhwa to return with something new and just as dazzling, but that love for Shinhwa will never change or willow away~

Here's to another ten infinite number of years as ONE.

-C-

Guest sae-ri

Wah! :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: I just finished watching the ending of the concert in youtube and I cried! I 'll always remember Shinwa and be proud of them! Seeing them cried wah! so touching.. I wish I was there! I'll wait for them eventhough it's 2 or 3 or 4 years.. I will definitely wait for them cause I LOVE SHINHWA!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for the pictures, fancams and updates of the concert guys. I'm thankful to you guys for bringing these pics, fancams and updates for us...

Guest lingling22

just saw the ending... of the mar 30 concert

what a beautiful way say a temp good bye....

sungie and minwoo was trying hard not to break down..

jinnie was crying.. but was playing cool...

wannie provided the comfort...

forever shinhwa.......... been only a fan for a year..

their songs will be old .. but it will always be brand new to me...

.. some newer bands will come out and try to be the best...

but their is only one SHINHWA ...

AND IT'S their frienDship and the love for us that will 4ver be with us....

Shinhwa Forever!!

© SH032498

thanks for the link

TT_TT

aw sungie dont cry

but i uderstand why he is crying

he is the one that will be left

everyone will go and he will be left alone

and u all know how all of them hate being alone

TT_TT

gosh they all are crying

and minu is so sweet hugging sungie

i cried my heart out when i saw him wiping of his own tears

aw...

minu oppa

pls dont cry

TT_TT

thanks for all the link and all the pics

i have made a promise to myself today

i wont be watching any of shinhwa concert vid

aside from the ending part one

cause i dont want to be depressed rite now

and also cause i wanna cry my heart out when i have the dvd

crazy isnt it?

still thanks for everything

shinhwa must go on!!!

shinhwa jjang!!!

Guest Aromati97

I would really appreciate it if many of the fans here and support Shinhwa a little bit more in the Pictures Thread.

I am doing my best to show the love and support of Shinhwa's 10th Anniversary Concert there right now.

Can some of you guys help out? Thanks! ^_^

Guest soratino

awwww, I just watched the ending clip ;____;

was kinda amused that they used Queen at the beginning, but it's quite fitting. "We are the champions"

after that, kinda teary ;____; hyesungiee..

But really, it must've been hard to keep it in, especially since I'm sure lots of fans in the crowd were bawling their eyes out ;_;

The fans were amazing too, singing through OIAL. <3

Guest 1st_Se7en

I feel really sad because we'll not be able to see Shinhwa on stage together util 3 years later.

:tears::tears::tears:

It's like the end of the band and I feel very sad.

They even wasn't active in Korea as group.

Nobody can replace them, I like many bands but Shinhwa is the only one that I really love, respect and admire because I've been their fan since they was with SME.

I can't see those fancams because I start to cry and see the guys crying it's really heartbreaking...

I'll always be their fan and I'll be waiting for you. No matter if I have to wait a lifetime.

God bless Shinhwa and their members.

Good bless their fans and let us love them forever.

Guest stephyzzz

=) shinhwa changjo

i am going to tear

shinhwa wont be around for 2 years plus

where and how am i going to survive????

shinhwa forever

once in a lifetime

Guest picklypickly

© SH032498

oh my gosh. that clip just made me completely lose it. i was fine for the first part until about 2 minutes in. i survived hyesung crying and minwoo hugging him. but something about watching minwoo act all tough, and then wipe his tears off to the side totally got me. and then the tears kept welling up for the rest of the clip.

they made me cry TWICE in one day. no boy has done that to me EVER! they better make this up to me! haha. I'll be waiting...

Guest clairdeluned

Watching the ending clip in the library was not a good idea on my part, because now the people around me are looking at me like I'm crazy, as I'm bawling in the middle of the library. :tears:

Anyway that was really emotional... watching Hyesung and Minwoo crying made my heart feel like it was being squeezed really hard. Thanks to everyone for the pics and fancams.

Guest jean_kkp

^ Hello ^^

For all the songs that Minwoo participated in, you can visit the first post and read the 'songs composed/arranged' and 'Misc. tidbits' section in Minwoo's music thread. The ones done by M.A.R.S. means both Eric and Minwoo participated in them. Also I believe the most recent, Jewelry's 'Baby One More time', has not been updated on the list, and don't remember if the fact that Minwoo produced for singer, SAT, is on there.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?act...;f=14&t=493

------------------

Wow that is a short tracklist O_O

I swear the news said that Minwoo composed for four of the songs or at least took part in four of them....*confuzzled*

Or did they include the ones Eric did as well? Hmm...I don't think there's a tracklist on the official site yet...hope there's actually more songs *crosses fingers*

thanks alot for your help!

omg... this thread is so emotional now... you guys are making me cry, and im at work, in the office...

im a new shinhwa fan, ive heard of them a long time ago but ive always been too busy fangirling other people. recently ive spent more time with shinhwa, fell in love with eric, and this... nothing beats this... this 10th year anniversary touches me so deeply, i cant describe it properly.

you guys at the shinhwa soompi thread are wonderful too. im walked i walked this journey with u guys , even though it is a short one for me. im proud to be a shinhwa changjo. let's all say it together one last time, with them, we are Shinhwa forever 우리는 영원한 신화입니다!

Guest peachesncre4ms

hopefully 3 years from now I'll get a chance to go to Korea, to see their reunion.

awwww... watching the ending made me cry soooo much... omg!!! been their fans for 6 years...

today i was watching nonstop 5 again, and omg, thinking that he'll be gone for 3 years T______T

Archived