[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest miaka0210

wow! lot's of pics! thanks for sharing!!!!

i love each one!!!!! whether they look goofy in it or if they do their shinhwa pose

i still love them!!!

hyesung's cheeks are just soooo cute!!!!

wait they're singing brand new right?!!

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks mylia for sharing!

they look really really good! i especially like the photo where ricjin are like covering their faces and dongwan is laughing lol.

hmm, i'm pretty lost with the concert now, what's going on??

Guest miaka0210

thanks mylia for sharing!

they look really really good! i especially like the photo where ricjin are like covering their faces and dongwan is laughing lol.

hmm, i'm pretty lost with the concert now, what's going on??

well it's basically almost about to end now, I think. can't seem to hear what they're singing though or wait i think they're talking again. I'm not sure.

i love that pic too. I wonder what dongwan said?!!! witty guy hehehehe...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oh wow! i got a page! didn't think that would happen since I'm very new at this forum. i think i have to put something right, like a link or pic....well I'm not sure if someone already posted this but this is the link for the second part of the concert that kriza_09 had posted.

a must see!!!! it's really cute!!! now i can't really wait to see the mv!!!

Guest nglkt

1) Andy cried. The audience shouted "Lee Sunho! don't cry!"

2) When Minwoo was speaking about 10 years, 20 years later, he didn't cry but Andy couldn't control and he kept crying

3)During a song, Minwoo ran to the T-stage to showcase his dance, break dancing but then his wireless/cordless mike flew in the fans area. Then he squatted there to look for the mic.. today's atmosphere's really good

credits: AndyTheWorld

Eric cried too. He said, "Today will be our last day standing here, it will be around 2, 3 years later before you can see us standing together like this again. Everyone will be enlisted, have solo activities. In the near future we will be able to see each other during solo activies but standing like will not be possible"

credits: shinhwa bar @baidu.com

P.S: latest news: SHINHWA's 9th limited edition album(50,000 copies)sold out within a week. but GOOD is printing more of it.

the 9th jib will be released on the 10th(same day as someone's solo?) and the title track is "RUN" by minwoo and eric

they are singing I pray for U now... after shinhwachangjo kept shouting "SHINHWA ZZANG!"

Guest lexine

GOOD IS PRINTING MORE OF IT?

i thought it was supposed to be a limited ed.. nevermind, i got mine preordered already! :D

i'd rather they make the normal ed more attractive so that more fans would get it. and hopefully, we can set a record high sales!

Guest hahaheehee

Anyone knows what's happening at the concert now? It's almost 4 hours and the concert's still not over! The live broadcast feed is pretty jerky and right now all that I can make out is the fans singing Once In A Lifetime.

Anyhow it doesn't make sense to me to re-print the limited edition album coz it wouldn't be limited anymore! It defeats the purpose of a limited ed being exclusive. I agree, they should try and make the normal edition more attractive to fans!

EDIT: Ah okay, the Chinese fan just said that the concert is officially over. It's 8.06pm now (GMT+8), so it should be 9.06pm in Korea now. The concert lasted for almost 4 hours!!!

Guest nglkt

Anyone knows what's happening at the concert now? It's almost 4 hours and the concert's still not over! The live broadcast feed is pretty jerky and right now all that I can make out is the fans singing Once In A Lifetime.

Anyhow it doesn't make sense to me to re-print the limited edition album coz it wouldn't be limited anymore! It defeats the purpose of a limited ed being exclusive. I agree, they should try and make the normal edition more attractive to fans!

i think they will print more with the serial number... so it is still quite "exclusive". i think that they will printing like a little more, instead of replacing the normal edition with the special edition. =)

Latest news:

in the beginning a few members cried. it is said that hyesung cried during the encore which made everyone else cry...

after the encore, i pray for u, they spoke to the fans for a while

if you didnt noticed, they spoke ALOT today!

thanks china shinhwachangjo!

^ For some reason, I think GOOD will print 10,000 more copies of the limited edition...

*cough* 60,000 copies ^^

The concert is finally over... I hope this is not the last time that they will be seen together in front of cameras ><

Even if they dont plan to appear on variety shows ... do at least appear on 1 or 2 music programs together ._.

Guest slypatt

my boys are back!!!!! c'mon share your stories if you go the concert gals!!! i'm dying to hear it.. oh how i wish i could go.. i really really miss shinhwa, their unique weirdly adorable jokes and stories, anything and everything about them!!!

Guest ivanovie

Aaah..it's over..thank you soo much gals for sharing what happened at the concert..i've been keeping it up for the last two days..i really wish i was there but reading the updates from the concert somehow made me feel like i was there..hehehe..it's really precious..

i'm gonna really really miss them..hiks..SHINHWA JJANG!!

Guest nglkt

Minwoo cried during the VCR.

he cried while singing I pray for u...

Andy cried even more.

There was a cake on stage for 10th anniversary.

When Andy cried, Minwoo went to hug him.

Shinhwa changjo sang

Junjin cried

Minwoo cried really badly.

Hyesung and Minwoo cried till they couldn't say anything.

Minwoo hugged hyesung and both of them cried together.

Andy cried, then Jin, then M then hyesung, dongwan was going to, Eric was controlling his tears.

that particular point at the concert!

it said that Shinhwa watched every single of their fans exit the concert venue...

is it true?

usually the fans will see Shinhwa off, but this time, it's different.

I'm just so touched and emo now...

Guest rainie_chu

^ OMG thanks for the info!

OMG REALLY START CRYING AGAIN NOW~~~

신화 오빠들, 힘내~

신화창조, 힘내~

영원히, 함께해,

조!

*brings everyone in the thread into an embrace*

Guest em1812

omg, today's show was so amazing. minu was the first to start crying in the middle of the concert, when he did the ment on behalf of the rest. and then later andy cried. during the encore and the mini "fanmeeting" wif shinhwa changjo, everyone started crying. they put together a VCR of interviews with ppl who've worked wif shinhwa from their SM days, as well as two of the member's moms - hyesung and eric, along with interviews with a fan in her 40s, a teenage fan, and the head (i tink) of shcj. by the time they did the cake cutting, everyone started crying, except wannie and eric, who held it in v well. i started crying when minu started crying earlier, and by the time they got to the cake, i cldn't stop. it was sooooo sad. they kept asking fans to wait for them till after the 3 yrs, and tt they promised to be back then.

i can't put my memories together in sequence, but man, i will never forget 2nite for the rest of my life, and i am soooo glad tt i came here for the concert!

looking forward to hear other accts from others who went to the show!

Guest Melinda

We will wait for them! I will wait for them and the whole shinhwa changjo!

I feel like crying when I saw the news of them crying hard!

Shinhwa is forever and we will all be there to welcome them back(:

Guest amyliaz

OMGGGG I wish I was there. Why why you darned school system why whyyyyyy. T_______T

One of the times I wish I was in poly. ):

HAHA.

I'm glad the concert was awesome.

Can't wait for DVD.

-cries silently-

omg, today's show was so amazing. minu was the first to start crying in the middle of the concert, when he did the ment on behalf of the rest. and then later andy cried. during the encore and the mini "fanmeeting" wif shinhwa changjo, everyone started crying. they put together a VCR of interviews with ppl who've word wif shinhwa from their SM days, as well as two of the member's moms - hyesung and i tink either andy or eric, cldn't catch it in time, along with interviews with a fan in her 40s, a teenage fan, and the head (i tink) of shcj. by the time they did the cake cutting, everyone started crying, except wannie and eric, who held it in v well. i started crying when minu started crying earlier, and by the time they got to the cake, i cldn't stop. it was sooooo sad. they kept asking fans to wait for them till after the 3 yrs, and tt they promised to be back then.

i can't put my memories together in sequence, but man, i will never forget 2nite for the rest of my life, and i am soooo glad tt i came here for the concert!

looking forward to hear other accts from others who went to the show!

OMG...

:tears: :tears: :tears: :tears:

i can't help but feel like committing a sin for liking other bands too (but of course, shinhwa got my utmost love)

it's quite surprising that wannie didn't cry since many expected him to..

about they watched fans exited the concert venue, is it true??

if it is, :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears:

oh, how can i not love those oppas.... :tears:

Guest cpopbaby19

1) Andy cried. The audience shouted "Lee Sunho! don't cry!"

2) When Minwoo was speaking about 10 years, 20 years later, he didn't cry but Andy couldn't control and he kept crying

3)During a song, Minwoo ran to the T-stage to showcase his dance, break dancing but then his wireless/cordless mike flew in the fans area. Then he squatted there to look for the mic.. today's atmosphere's really good

credits: AndyTheWorld

Eric cried too. He said, "Today will be our last day standing here, it will be around 2, 3 years later before you can see us standing together like this again. Everyone will be enlisted, have solo activities. In the near future we will be able to see each other during solo activies but standing like will not be possible"

P.S: latest news: SHINHWA's 9th limited edition album(50,000 copies)sold out within a week. but GOOD is printing more of it.

the 9th jib will be released on the 10th(same day as someone's solo?) and the title track is "RUN" by minwoo and eric

they are singing I pray for U now... after shinhwachangjo kept shouting "SHINHWA ZZANG!"

YAY!! XD "RUN"!!! XD WOOOT! I'm feeling that song is a dancceee! Hope they'll promote on music shows so we can see them bang their booties again!! :w00t:

Minwoo cried during the VCR.

he cried while singing I pray for u...

Andy cried even more.

There was a cake on stage for 10th anniversary.

When Andy cried, Minwoo went to hug him.

Shinhwa changjo sang

Junjin cried

Minwoo cried really badly.

Hyesung and Minwoo cried till they couldn't say anything.

Minwoo hugged hyesung and both of them cried together.

Andy cried, then Jin, then M then hyesung, dongwan was going to, Eric was controlling his tears.

that particular point at the concert!

it said that Shinhwa watched every single of their fans exit the concert venue...

is it true?

usually the fans will see Shinhwa off, but this time, it's different.

I'm just so touched and emo now...

^OMG!! :tears: :tears: MINBONG~~~ *wails* I'm seriously on the verge of tears now~ T____T;

AAAAHHH!!

I feel their love for us, FANS! T___T; <3 <3 <3 I will wait, guys! I WILL DEFINITELY WAIT! I will save money so when you guys come back, I'll be on the VIP seats to cheer for y'all!!! :tears: <3 <3 Goodness!! I love shinhwa to bittsss!! :w00t:

And awww, they're so sweet~ they watched the fans exit the concert hall? ZOMG!!!! :tears:

thanks for the update guys~ I wasn't able to listen to the concert earlier because I was so lost with the site!!! @___@

Archived