[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest em1812

juz got back from the concert. it was sooo good! they did a lot of songs from their earlier albums, and something from the upcoming album. wannie was such a monkey during the show - he kept playing a fool and distracting the fans when each of the members were doing their speeches, until minu "scolded" him. heh. couple love was in full swing, with lots of minjin, wanjin and more. ricdy of course was hilarious - one of the fans put together a pic of sungie (in which he was kinda licking something, if i'm not wrong) and a pic of eric beside tt. sungie asked the fan to throw the picture up to the stage and said, "pls don't do things like this!", and then in the next song we had eric tagging along behind sungie as he was singing and walking. heh .

it was a reali great show, and i can't wait for 2moz's concert!! :)

Guest nglkt

SOME HOT FRESH 290308 concert PICS:

1206800995_080329sh01.jpg

1206800995_080329sh02.jpg

1206800995_080329sh03.jpg

dongwan drinking the water because he lost to hyesung in scissors paper stone

1206800995_080329sh04.jpg

1206800995_080329sh05.jpg

1206800995_080329sh06.jpg

1206800995_080329sh07.jpg

1206800995_080329sh08.jpg

Notice that the photos are mainly focused on dongwan... BECAUSE it's from Yeonin!!

credits: as shown in pics and shinhwa bar@baidu.com

juz got back from the concert. it was sooo good! they did a lot of songs from their earlier albums, and something from the upcoming album. wannie was such a monkey during the show - he kept playing a fool and distracting the fans when each of the members were doing their speeches, until minu "scolded" him. heh. couple love was in full swing, with lots of minjin, wanjin and more. ricdy of course was hilarious - one of the fans put together a pic of sungie (in which he was kinda licking something, if i'm not wrong) and a pic of eric beside tt. sungie asked the fan to throw the picture up to the stage and said, "pls don't do things like this!", and then in the next song we had eric tagging along behind sungie as he was singing and walking. heh .

sorry i coloured ur post

aw... that is so sweet

i bet sungie oppa is going to keep that pic all to himself :rolleyes:

ha ha ha

u are so lucky

aw wannie oppa is so cute

gah i wish they could come out with the dvd soon

:P

ha ha ha

i am getting all jealous to all the people that cn go to the concert

asih

jk

i'm gald the concert is fun

but then again we are talking about shinhwa here

anything about them is fun

isnt it?

thanks again

#edit

argh finally first batch of pics

dont care it focused on who

just as long there are some pics

aish i barely can see andy bangs 0.o

cute

look at wannie oppa's hair

omo

love the hat minu oppa is wearing

^_^

thanks nglkt for posting the pics

:)

^_^

NGLKT!!! THANK YOU sooooooooo much for the concert pics, makes me feel a part of the crowd!!! Tearing up at seeing the boys, they are dressed sooooo nice. I miss them already!!! Waiting for your comments Kriza_09 !!!

Shinhwa Forever!!!

Guest jangneri

My friends went to the concert... They said Dongwan didn't cry. Nobody did. >___<

Anyway, OMG PICTURES!!! YEY! THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Guest evelynphuong

yeonin is always the first to release pics

i remember the Winter story concert~

*sigh*

hope tomorrow when i wake up i`ll be sunk in pool of pics ^^

Guest em1812

My friends went to the concert... They said Dongwan didn't cry. Nobody did. >___<

yeah, i was wondering abt tt. dw didn't cry, nobody did. but sungie did miss his lines at the beginning of "once in a lifetime" - he cldn't finish changing on time... or something. so minu did his lines for him. and i so admire ppl who got pics - they were pretty strict abt catching ppl taking pics. >.<

Guest nglkt

Anyway, OMG PICTURES!!! YEY! THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

ohhhhhh... dongwan didn't cry... that's good =)

it's so weird when different ppl tell me different versions of the concert... WE NEED THE DVD!!!

yeonin's always the first to release pics =) really grateful to them.

EDIT: MORE PICS FROM THE OVEN!!!

3c6a03f503f41234bc31093b.jpg

Some fan accounts:

Sorry,I cannot type in Chinese at the moment.

Came back from the concert,and I am really exhausted now..

I just want to tell you guys..

The concert was great and they are great~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!

All the love from us, all the efforts we made..

They worth it~!

It was cold..and raining the whole day..

We stayed outside for at least six hours, some even for 10..

It reminded me of 308 in Shanghai...

We were all frozen...

After,they made us all forget what we suffered

They are extremely gorgeous~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!

And it was also good to see them all in normal hair style.

not shocking...just handsome..

They enjoyed the whole show...and so did we

good to see Eric with lots of smile

good to follow Minwoo to say "Shinhwa"

good to see Dongwan's being moved

good to hear Hyesung's perfect voice

good to know Junjin's eyes being better

good to see Andy's super cute hair style...

great to hear "wuli nen shinhwa i mi da" for so many so many times...

They are trying their best to give us a perfect memory...

and we did..

The concert was about 2 hours and a half.

They changed four sets of clothes..maybe..I cannot actually remember..I do like each one of them..

They have got some tattoo on their arms..drawn..not really ones..

pretty cool

from i_swear_six @baidu

MORE of 9th jib MV:

when Eric shouted "Why are you guys so late?" some member from the back whispered, "Must we save you..."

From the concert:

Eric and Hyesung introduced himself like newbies(little prince and english rapper).

When Hyesung was speaking, Eric went to annoy him. So Hyesung said "I'm speaking now"

Hyesung spoke another time and he said he was tired. Immediately, Minwoo wiped his sweat.

Anyone agrees with me that ERIC's SUPER HOT today???

I vote him as the best looking today... usually with his african hairstyle, he's erm...

BUT TODAY, HE's THE MAN!

*urgh, eric's pics arent showing...*

Guest love!melody

*smacks myself* i haven't replied in this thread for like 2 days or so now ><;; i came into this thread but i got too lazy to reply or anything LOL ahhhh~ and the concert! wish i couldn't have gone from the sounds of it, it seems as if it was great :) well, what shinhwa concert isn't? haha! hehehe and they played rock-paper-scissors? LOL how cute! hehehe and i hope no one cried ><;; if they did, surely everyone at the concert would have been in tears as well. and thank you for the pictures! they look great! <3 can't wait to hear more about the concert and see more pictures ;)

Guest 80slitenite

OMG! I missed a whole lot of stuff!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you sooo much nglkt for the pics and info!!!!

I love Yoenin! Amazing.

The concert looks amazing. It is so awesome they sang those songs. Wahhhh! I'm going crazy here!

Guest jangneri

nglkt, I can upload the pics if you want~ :D and thank you for the translation~ Wah... I hope to see some fancams~

Guest nglkt

To clarify:

Dongwan didn't cry(it was probably sweat)

But the members teased him, "Hey! Are you crying??"

Credits: my friend =)

More PICS:

080330121632341l.jpg

080330121837903l.jpg

080330122030419l.jpg

080330122340184l.jpg

xtcgyocom__080329_02.jpg

dj0f6mwh.jpg

a213b12dafb8a325349bf78b.jpg

credits:Yeonin, Flash back, shinhwazzang

Fancam of opening:

credits: kriza09 @youtube

just watched it, and i must say, IT'S SUPER HOT!!!! OMG the music!!! it's like a movie

to end off with something before i sleep... presenting AQUA@ocean six

e0023909_47eddb5269453.jpg

Guess who is who???

30) ending talk, they said "Thank You" in 3 languages. "Bye bye!!...." i clearly heard dongwan said "ANNYEONG"

~END~ it lasted for 3 hours. 3 hours!!!

P.S: hyesung went down stage to take a RICSYUNG plank card(signs which fan hold) from a fan( i think)

P.S 2: they are singing LOTS of songs that they do not usually sing during concerts...

P.S 3: Hyesung's really high. they were playing scissors paper stone halfway. the loser will drink a bottle of water. Because they can't go to the toilet during the concert, so it's difficult. HYESUNG AND DONGWAN were the last two and DONGWAN lost. so DONGWAN drank the bottle of water and HYESUNG appeared to be elated.

P.S 4: they sang 2 songs from the 9th album, all slow songs. the new song has everyone except eric on vocals. they played a VCR in the middle, "SHINHWA WILL NEVER DISBAND" it was touching...

SCIS

---------------19:15 爱星来电

P.S 5: When andy sang(not rap), the fans were surprised.

THE NEW MV IS HILARIOUS.

ANDY has his mushroom!

P.S 6: Dongwan cried during ONCE IN A LIFETIME, verse. then he started crying...

P.S 7: their hairstyles today: Hyesung tied ponytail. Andy and his mushroom. Eric had short hair.

P.S 8: RICSYUNG IS LOVE TODAY!! LOTS OF LOVE TODAY! Eric kept following and trying to hug Hyesung. But Hyesung couldn't be bothered.

P.S 9: Minwoo didn't take off his shirt today...

P.S 10: Dongwan asked if the fans were coming again on the 30th(tmr)

Above statements are from fans who are there at the concert...

this is kriza reporting from korea after the concert..

it didn't last 3 hours!! i think it lasted much less than that.. well, it felt so short.. and she pretty much summarized the whole concert... i didn't even notice dongwan was crying!!!

some parts that she didn't mention is that i threw my US flag to the stage right beside hyesung but he didn't notice/care about it.. but then a few songs later, i think it was during the encore, andy picked it up!!! ^^ but then he threw it again to some fan.. lol... i'm so tired right now... but i know i have a very bad short term memory, so i'd better post now or else i'll forget about everything tomorrow.. even now i already forgot most part of it.. >"< but yeah, hyesung was so active today!!! actually they all were.. much more active/spontaneous than the state of the art concert... there was some ricsyung.. and hyesung started it!!! oh i wished to see their tell me dance or at least hyesung's crab dance.. but they didn't do any of that.. and yes they sang some songs from the 9th jib.. the 2nd song was really emotional... i already forgot what made it emotional, but i think they showed a really emotional clip on the background... *hates my short term memory* oh and andy sings his first solo line for a shinhwa song in 1 of the 2 songs..

and they sang a lot of old songs!! haegyulsa, eusha2, t.o.p, only one, first love, prayer.... i love the first love and prayer perf!!! oh and eusha2 was so funny.. they were so playful... then... i forgot during which ment, but i remember hyesung keep pushing dongwan's head and at the end, dongwan knelt with his hands up (like how korean kids get punished).. i forgot what they were talking about though.. seriously, i've never seen them this playful since the 2004 winter concert.. even the usual quiet eric was so playful today.. i really wished they recorded today's concert for the dvd... i didn't take a lot of fancams because i thought they'll put them on dvd anyway, but then on my way back i just remembered tomorrow's concert is the one that's going to be on the dvd!! >"<

anyway, it was the best concert i've ever seen... well, it's actually my first concert ever.. lol.. but i got the best spot ever... right in front of the stage (the extended stage)!! the only person in front of me was a photographer for some press.. though he blocked me a lot when i was taking fancam.. >"< oh yeah, when i said i would not take pictures and just enjoy the concert, i didn't know my seat was that good... so i ended up take a lot of pictures and fancams.. thought most of the results aren't that good.. >"< but this is my favorite:

p1000333er9.jpg

(ps: i don't know how to mark pics, so please credit me whenever you use it somewhere else)

from the picture you can see i really got a very good spot... and that's not even the best part of it.. i got that best spot because i met a group of 3 girls and we talked.. they were pretty surprised that i came from the US just to see shinhwa.. then they asked me to stay together so i did.. apparently they have 'visitor pass' so we could get into the J section before everybody else.. and during the concert, Junjin even smiled and made hand gesture of saying hi to one of the girls.. and apparently, she is junjin's cousin!!!! so after the concert we could go to the backstage where shinhwa was meeting their families... we could only look at them from the side though since they were talking/taking pictures with their parents/families.. junjin's cousin said hi to him and told him there's a fan from the US.. LOL... i didn't come close to him though, he just greeted me so i greeted him back from the side.. but minwoo and dongwan recognized me from last year!!! ^^

i seriously can't remember anymore right now... i'll try to remember more as i sleep... in the mean time, here's the first part of the mv clip on the concert..

Guest cpopbaby19

^holy smoookkesss!

that's hot! :w00t: Dongwan recognized you? OMGGG XD <3 <3 You're so luckyyyyyy!!!!!! ^_____^ Gawd~~

and wow, you have great seats! the picture you took is SO HQ!! I can almost see them infront of meee! GAAHHH!

=] thanks for the update!!!

THE CONCERT STARTED!

it's SHOOTING STAR NOW!!!

1) they are speaking now. i hear minwoo

2) singing ANGEL

3) DEEP SORROW!

4) T.O.P

5) only one

6) can hear Minwoo speaking alot

7) my lovely FIRST LOVE

8) dongwan's prayer

9) they are speaking ALOT again!

10) playing scissors paper stone

11) hyesung's crab dance?(i think i heard it)

12) Jam#1 (Which album is this from??)

13) EUSHA EUSHA!! super cute

14) "how do i say" I LOVE YOU?

15) heard that they showed the 9th album MV or VCR(mexican)

16)늘 내가 원하는 것은 (The Things I Always Want) or HAEGYULSA from 1st album!

17) I PRAY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18) hearing lots of speaking again!

19) HEY COME ON!!!

20) PERFECT MAN!!! my fav!

21) STAE OF THE ART ~ ONCE IN A LIFETIME!

22) they are speaking again. i hear minwoo! <3

23) I think DONGWAN's crying.... =( he sounds like it... i feel like crying too.. ONLY HE CRIED...

24) YOUR MAN!!! <3 this song SO MUCH!

25) BRAND NEW! my fav song of ALL TIME!!

26) Minwoo says Kamsahamida! (ENDED???)

27) Minwoo makes everyone "SAY SHINHWA, SAY SHINHWACHANGJO"

28) OH!!!!

29) YO!!!

30) ending talk, they said "Thank You" in 3 languages. "Bye bye!!...." i clearly heard dongwan said "ANNYEONG"

~END~ it lasted for 3 hours. 3 hours!!!

P.S: hyesung went down stage to take a RICSYUNG plank card(signs which fan hold) from a fan( i think)

P.S 2: they are singing LOTS of songs that they do not usually sing during concerts...

P.S 3: Hyesung's really high. they were playing scissors paper stone halfway. the loser will drink a bottle of water. Because they can't go to the toilet during the concert, so it's difficult. HYESUNG AND DONGWAN were the last two and DONGWAN lost. so DONGWAN drank the bottle of water and HYESUNG appeared to be elated.

P.S 4: they sang 2 songs from the 9th album, all slow songs. the new song has everyone except eric on vocals. they played a VCR in the middle, "SHINHWA WILL NEVER DISBAND" it was touching...

SCIS

---------------19:15 爱星来电

P.S 5: When andy sang(not rap), the fans were surprised.

THE NEW MV IS HILARIOUS.

ANDY has his mushroom!

P.S 6: Dongwan cried during ONCE IN A LIFETIME, verse. then he started crying...

P.S 7: their hairstyles today: Hyesung tied ponytail. Andy and his mushroom. Eric had short hair.

P.S 8: RICSYUNG IS LOVE TODAY!! LOTS OF LOVE TODAY! Eric kept following and trying to hug Hyesung. But Hyesung couldn't be bothered.

P.S 9: Minwoo didn't take off his shirt today...

P.S 10: Dongwan asked if the fans were coming again on the 30th(tmr)

Above statements are from fans who are there at the concert...

HOLY MOLERS, man! The amount that the fans paid is definitely WORTH IT!!!!!

3 hours!?!?!?!?! :w00t: This is why you gotta love shinhwa! =] <3 <3

And wow, they sang thei HIT songs in the concert!! ^__^

OMG. I think I'm going to die in regret if I don't get the DVD of this concert!! :P

Awwww! Seems like the concert really is fun! =D thanks for sharing! Gawd~~ I want to see videos! XD <3 <3

^aww! hahah! those dorks! XD They like to tease one another~ gawd. Maybe that's the secret of their friendship. ;]

ZOMG!

they had stuff on their armsss!! I want to see close up~ XD <3 <3 they look like tattoos. lol

thanks for sharing pictures and updates everyone!! =D

Guest evelynphuong

OMG thanks for the fancam, even though i wasnt there i can feel the excitement ^^

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Eric`s smile when he knows his fellows are coming

SUPERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Guest lingling22

thank you so much to all for sharing all what happened in the concert.. ...

the pics are great... i must agree i'm happy they chose to do handsome and not weird hairstyles...

i am feeling sentimental.. for tonight is the last night...until they come back...

Shinhwa fighting!!

Guest 80slitenite

Omg Kriza!! Thank you for the fancam. You were soooo close!!! And the pics!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's so awesome Jin greeted you and M and Wannie recognized you. <33

Thank you nglkt! Omg they look so hot!

Edit:

Just finished watching the fancam! Sooo exciting! I seriously think you have one of the best seats. They used a song from the soundtrack to Romeo and Juliet! I recognized it immediately cuz I used it for a vid I did with their pics from the mexican shootout. xD

omg the thread is driving me nuts, i hate being so behind. lol

^^ ricdy <3 it looks like hes touching andy's side. ahhas so cute ._. i get to see andy's backview. ahahhas <3

nglkt; thank you for all those amazing pics (: thanks your friend as well (:

kirza09; thank you for the clip of their 10 anniversary, it looks so cool, ireally wish i could've gone, i rally want to see them in action, i hope you had lots of fun though <33333

im going to go search youtube for more clips to watch... if there is any right now ._.

Archived