[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest devylann

okie....so i read this here about shinhwa's kyochon ck... jw if any other person has had it... i tried to go there but couldn't find it and was so pissed.. wish this directions came out when i was there in the summer... :( so here's the link.... http://asianfanatics.net/forum/Shinhwa-and...talk520615.html

jw sondering if anyone know how we can order shinhwa's 10th anni goodies at their official site... at www.shinhwa10th.com??? they list all their goodies there but there wasnt an order form and jus an email but i havent received an email yet...so... imma hoping they reply soon so i can place an order... and i think the price listed there is cheaper than on yesasia and dvdheaven .... so if anyone knows...pls pm me thanks!!!

oh..and i jus read the shinhwa changjo oath and wow...so envious!!! wish i was there too... :( oh well... guess i'll be cheering from home shouting at me comp when the fancam comes up on youtube...lol....:D :D

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest angel2nyt

(Picture 4)

Although both of them looks weird in the pic, but they are so excited~

hahaha they do both look weird, that's because theyre moving

March 27, 2008

Dining With The Stars

A Taste of Celebrity-Owned Restaurants in Seoul

By Cathy Rose A. Garcia, Han Sang-hee

Staff Reporters

K-pop & Food

Korean pop group Shinhwa endorsed the fried chicken chain Kyochon a few years ago, and ended up opening a Kyochon chicken franchise restaurant in Rodeo Street in Apgujeong, southern Seoul.

080327_p9_2.jpg

The restaurant is quite small, and decorated with autographed posters of Shinhwa members and even their framed handprints on the walls.

There is not much variety on the menu, which includes the Kyochon original chicken (8,000 won for small, 15,000 won for big servings), French fries, salad and cheese sticks. There is even "Shinhwa chicken," which is a very spicy version of the original Kyochon chicken.

Because of Shinhwa's popularity around Asia, it is no surprise there are always some foreign fans dining at the restaurant.

Angel Mahinay, a 23-year old fan from the Philippines, said that she already knew about Kyochon chicken from watching the Shinhwa commercials on the Internet.

While visiting Seoul last week, Mahinay and her friend checked out the Shinhwa restaurant to try the chicken. "I saw the Kyochon chicken commercial and I really wanted to eat the yummy chicken. Now that I have tried it, I can say the chicken is really as good as it looked on the commercial," she said.

To get there, leave exit 2 of Apgujeong station, Line 3 and walk towards the direction of the Galleria Department Store. After around 700 meters, turn right at the Hana Bank, walk a few meters and you'll find the Shinhwa Kyochon Chicken restaurant on your right.

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/art/2.../135_21461.html

Guest stephyzzz

chicken ...

=) the chicken is so Nice haha i wanted to eat =) haha

shinhwa limited edition i am going to pay today ahaha

hopefully wenyi can purchase it ahhaha =)

Guest incarnadine

Hi all! I saw the song list for Shinhwa's 9th jib Special Edition at Ocean's Six!

The album has nine (9) songs and I swear, it's like an Eric-M-Shinhwa collab... Eric did the music and lyrics for two songs there and the music for and 3rd, while M did the music for one song and the lyrics for another ^^

PS. One of eric's compositions there is called "Club Banger"!!! :w00t:

Guest 80slitenite

lol

*edit

some gif of the mv spot

i got bored

dont hotlink!

Thanks Nadi. I hope you get bored more often. XDD

I want to eat Shinhwa chicken too!

Club banger... hahaha 9 songs only?????? 이건 붜야?!

Guest incarnadine

I was wondering about that, too Tiffany... perhaps it's because it's their 9th jib? Hahaha, sorry for the nonsense. I'm looking forward to this album.

SHINHWA VOL. 9 SPECIAL EDITION Composer/Lyricist Information

[대중] 2 MA LUV - 1001134500

(작곡: 장준호-W05058 작사: 장준호-W05058 작사: 박장근-W05721 - 신화)

((주)굿엔터미디어-2008/04/03)

[대중] 다시한번만 - 1001134497

(작곡: 김재석-W04500 작사: 최갑원-W04289 - 신화)

((주)굿엔터미디어-2008/04/03)

[대중] 아직못다한얘기 - 1001134503

(작곡: 이상인-W04205 작사: 이상인-W04205 - 신화)

((주)굿엔터미디어-2008/04/03)

[대중] CLUB BANGER - 1001134501

(작곡: 에릭-W03292 작사: 에릭-W03292 - 신화)

((주)굿엔터미디어-2008/04/03)

[대중] INTERLUDE - 1001134498

(작곡: 에릭-W03292 작사: 에릭-W03292 - 신화)

((주)굿엔터미디어-2008/04/03)

[대중] RUN - 1001134499

(작곡: 이민우-W05129 작사: 에릭-W03292 - 신화)

((주)굿엔터미디어-2008/04/03)

[대중] SO IN LOVE - 1001134502

(작곡: 권태은-W03886 작사: 이민우-W05129 - 신화)

((주)굿엔터미디어-2008/04/03)

[대중] ST TRAIN HOME - 1001134511

(작곡: VINK-W03556 - 신화9집)

((주)굿엔터미디어-2008/04/03)

[대중] VOYAGE - 1001134496

(작곡: VINK-W03556 작사: VINK-W03556 - 신화)

((주)굿엔터미디어-2008/04/03)

* 가나다순

* 출처 : 한국음악저작권협회 + 오션스식스

credit Ocean's Six

Guest miaka0210

----------------------------------

anyway i was talking about this before

but this is what shinwachangjo-ers have come up with

the oath they gonna say at the concert

Shinhwa Changjo SunSeoMun (Shinhwa Changjo Oath)

Hana! (Together)

나 신화창조는 Na Shinhwa Changjo Neun (I Shinhwa Changjo)

Hana! (Together)

신화가 돌아올때 까지 ShinhwaGa DoRaUlTtae KkaJi (Until Shinhwa comes back)

Hana! (Together)

절대로 한눈팔지않고 JeolDaeRo HanNunPalJiAhnGo (Will never look at others)

Hana! (Together)

신화만 기다릴 것을 ShinhwaMan KiDaRil GeoSeul (Will only wait for Shinhwa)

Hana! (Together)

영원히 맹새합니다 YeongWeonHi MaengSaeHabNiDa (I hereby swear, forever)

credit:cognizantfire@shcj.net

u can check the full version here

http://z15.invisionfree.com/ShinHwaChangJo...showtopic=19269

cute isnt it

i like the 3rd and 4th line

ha ha ha

awwww.... that is soooo cute! actually ever since you wrote about this oath here on soompi I was really wishing that you would translate it , and you did!!!!! yeah hey!!!!! thank you thank you!!!!! Now my next goal would be to memorize it both in english and hopefully try to pronounce it in korean. hopefully!!! crossing my fingers!!!! thanks again!!!!

gosh, i hope hyesung gets to rap coz i swear he secretly wants to be a rapper! i don't remember when it was we were discussing how hyesung also does backup rap when they perform live (that's probably 20 million pages back in this thread, haha!) and how he looks so happy doing it (e.g. match made in heaven mv and love letter ep with han ji hye).

I know!!! OMG!!!! Seriously whenever I hear him rap I like totally faint. I really wish he would, at least one track please!!!!!

we should like make a petition about it or something. hehehe.... i don't what I'm thinking right now hehehehe.....

oh and can I just say that after reading that article I'm kinda hungry now. hehehe. Now I want some chicken too!!!!

hmmmm 9 songs only..... well however many it is, I still can't wait to here it and to see them perform some

of those songs.

p.s. ok I have no idea why but it seems that the font color just won't change for me! Sorry if its not orange you guys...

Guest pnaymzb

WOW! boy did i miss a lot in here. LOL. i can't wait for their 9th album to come out!!! i'm truly gonna miss shinhwa....it was killing me just waiting for a new single to come out. ahhaa. yup...i look forward to everything shinhwa does as a group as well as individually.

their new single "just one more time" how should i put this? IT WAS GREAT! hahah. the first time i heard it...i was like.. aww this song is so sad. it fits the time so well since they won't be back for a while. BUT HEY...i'm not going to lose hope! hehe. i still go and watch shinhwas OLD OLD OLD videos and i truly envy their relationship.

sometimes i wonder if any other groups nowadays will last 10 years. iono. but anyways....SPREAD THE SHINHWA LOVE!

i hoped so much that shinhwa would come to the hollywood bowl, but i guess they aren't. oh well.

GO SHINHWA!! <3 ^_^

Guest kriza_09

Looking through the production notes at shinhwa10th, I saw a post/comment from a DRHong (let's assume it's the real thing...)!

신군은 공연때 랩을 하는게 아니고.. 다른 멤버의 랩 파트를 열심히 불렀답니다~!!^^

Anyone care to translate? I'm guessing it says something about how Hyesung ..isn't rapping his own part, but another member's?? or something...

I had to find something to push this thread back to the first page, lol ^^

since no one translated it yet, it says:

"it's not that shin-gun (hyesung, i guess) is going to rap at the concert.. he worked hard singing another member's rap part~!!^^"

-----

oh by the way, hello everyone!!! ^^

this is kriza reporting from korea... lol..

well, the situation here is pretty much shinhwa-fied..

a lot of fans from various countries around the world coming to see shinhwa..

you know how during the quidditch world cup in harry potter, a lot of wizards from around the world just popped out of no where and you'd just know they're coming for the tournament???

it's exactly the same.. when you see a group of girls speaking a non-korean language, you'd just know they're shinhwa fans coming for the concert... ^^

i was buying a lot of shinhwa cds/dvds at a store inside myeong-dong subway, and when i said i'm not korean, the store owner asked me if i'm coming to see the concert.. lol..

oh yesterday i met with the founder/master(?) of yeonin (dongwan's fanclub) and i learned a lot of things.. dang koreans really take fandom to a different level.. now i understand why shinhwa members are so grateful towards their fans.. all i can say is shinhwa is just so lucky to have fans like them.. but at the same time i can really understand how they can love shinhwa so much.. i don't know if all artists are like this, but apparently the founders of shinhwa fanclubs (shinhwachangjo and the members' respective fanclubs) are personally close with shinhwa members themselves... they even called each other on the phone!!!

anyway, i really learned a lot of things.. i used to take for granted about the fact that shinhwa is still together.. i mean, they love each other so they can just make an album together, right? but it's much much more complicated that that... there's a lot more happenings than what we know... what we see is only the tip of a very big iceberg.. i can't say the details, all i can say is shinhwa members have sacrificed A LOT more than eric's solo contract for shinhwa to still exist until today.. they are working really really hard in keeping the group together.. and they're doing this for us.. so please do not ever leave themm... :tears:

now about the concert.... it's tomorrow!!!! i'm so excited... it's going to be a huge gathering of all shinhwa fans.. and i'm going to be US representative!!! lol.. the yeonin founder was so surprised when she knew i come from the US... she said shinhwa would be surprised too.. so now i'm going to Itaewon to find a US flag.. so that i can hold that in the concert.. lol... i should've brought that from the US, didn't think of that... >"<

so i have to go now... i'll keep you informed!!! ^^

ps: i looked at the title of the songs from shinhwa's album... well, i don't know what to say.. it's not what i had in mind.. lol..

Guest 80slitenite

Hi kriza!! So awesome I wish I was there too!

You met Sima?! I believe that's her name the owner of Yoenin. That's so awesome! Ask her what are the name of the songs she uses for that site. hehehe i love her song choices.

Omg the concert is tomorrow. Have a kick richard simmons time kriza! scream like heck for all of us. I hope you have an amazing, mind-altering experience. ^_-

9 jib. 9 songs. just maybe malou. I'm kinda hoping that O6 is wrong and there is more. ;p who knows? those 6 songs could be the most amazing shinhwa songs yet.^^

Guest bebex2chinky

omg i got the same emails as everyone else from yesasia..

i went onto my account on ya and then i found out i'll be getting the cd with the folded poster BUT now they're still PROCESSING my order...

=(

NOOOO!

anyway, i really learned a lot of things.. i used to take for granted about the fact that shinhwa is still together.. i mean, they love each other so they can just make an album together, right? but it's much much more complicated that that... there's a lot more happenings than what we know... what we see is only the tip of a very big iceberg.. i can't say the details, all i can say is shinhwa members have sacrificed A LOT more than eric's solo contract for shinhwa to still exist until today.. they are working really really hard in keeping the group together.. and they're doing this for us.. so please do not ever leave themm... :tears:

/color]

Thanks a lot for keeping us posted! Please tell them (anybody you think that can convey our love message to them) there are many of us in US are waiting for them (*Sigh* only if we could come over).

Enjoy the concert and Have a wonderful time! Be Safe, too!

Guest incarnadine

Omg kriza_09!!!!

Thanks so much for the updates... I appreciate all the things you've shared thus far. Gaaaaaah I'm sure the atmosphere is so festive up there -- Shinhwa-fied indeed! :w00t:

Kyaa... you met the administrator/moderator of Wannie's official fanclub? Coolness!!! I am really amazed at the relationship Shinhwa maintains with their fans... they are so close. Now, I sort of understand why Korean fans are more 'private' when it comes to all the happenings with Shinhwa -- some of them ay be personal, and thus not proper to share to the general public.

Omo... sacrificed a LOT more than eric's solo contract... I knew keeping Shinhwa together was a group effort right from the start. Each and every member made his own sacrifices for the sake of Shinhwa. I will never, EVER leave them :tears:

Go kriza_09 go!!! ahhhhh the concert is tomorrow!!!!

Guest `starry.night

QUESTION!!

Is there going to be a Shinhwa Official Live Concert DVD?

I really wanna get it if it comes out.

I wouldn't mind paying $50-$60 dollars for it.

I really wanna see the Shinhwa Changjo Oath part.

Guest greenblobfish

QUESTION!!

I'm pretty sure there is...if i remember correctly, there was a message from GoodE a while back about how cameras were not allowed because they will be filming the concert(s) for a dvd.

Guest iyeiluj

i tried going onto yesasia to order the new shinhwa CD, but it's not there...can anyone point me in the right direction? thanks

QUESTION!!

there will be dvd

there was a note from goodenter before

saying about no camera no phone in there concert

cause they will release a dvd of it

i will definitely buy it

no matter how much

^_^

Guest jean_kkp

now about the concert.... it's tomorrow!!!! i'm so excited... it's going to be a huge gathering of all shinhwa fans.. and i'm going to be US representative!!! lol.. the yeonin founder was so surprised when she knew i come from the US... she said shinhwa would be surprised too.. so now i'm going to Itaewon to find a US flag.. so that i can hold that in the concert.. lol... i should've brought that from the US, didn't think of that... >"<

please also tell all of them there that soompi-ers love them as well <3 you are lucky to meet them! seems like they told u alot alot of juicy stuff. as much as i want to know what the other members did as well, im just glad soo many fans are there to show their support. the fact is we all understand how much shinhwa loves shinhwa and changjo-ers right? oh my i want to be there so much now!!!

please keep us updated constantly kriza !!! CHANGJO FOREVER!!!

Guest ANJEE<3

exactly, nurkeyandie. Why the hell didn't they make that clarification in the email? Why give us a heart attack my making us think that we lost the order for good? >_< akkkk, I swear I was this close to calling their HK office overseas...perhaps I will, tomorrow morning. I ended up calling ppl in HK, Singapore and Korea for a last-minute preorder, only to find out that I have another order existing in my YA account. If I hadn't checked, I would have ended up with LOTS of copies of Limited Ed.

I checked the status of my Limited Ed with folded poster and it says 'credit card verification' too, which is stupid since they've already verified my cc and approved my previous order. Why the need to duplicate the verification???

I actually replied to their email regarding the 'poster in tube' version... originally I didn't plan to avail of the change ($10 is still $10, I'm almost broke and I need all the money I can save, lol)... but for some reason I felt compelled to do so, in off chance that the one with the folded poster runs out as well. Gaaaah, I dunno what to think. So anyways, I ended up modifying my order to the poster in tube one. I also went to My Account and made an actual email through the site, advising them of the change I made, just to be sure.

I KNOWWWW

SCARED THE LIVING DAY LIGHTS OUT OF ME THIS MORNING.. boy was i effing pissed off

i was sooo wtf since this was my first time buying off yesasia

i was confirmed for everything and everything was paid for.. then i get a cancellation?

holy cowwww if they cancel me again for this version with the poster.. i'm going to be soooo damn angry

i just checked.. my poster in tube version is under "searching from suppliers"

ayy.. does that pretty much that i'm not going to get it -_-

Hi Kriza,

I can't believe you are at Korea for the concert! WOW! And to meet the owner of Dongwan's fansite. You are so lucky. Hope you can meet Shinhwa especially since you came so far to see them.

Tell the owner of Dongwan's site about us and that there's OLD KOREAN LADY in 40's in US who loves Shinhwa and Dongwan is my favorite!

Thank you so much keeping us updated and hope you'll continue. If I was single I would have definately gone to Korea to see the concert!

Have fun!

Now I have to backtrack and read all the pages I missed. Been so busy at work, didn't have time to read everyone's comments.

oh by the way, hello everyone!!! ^^

this is kriza reporting from korea... lol..

Archived