[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest incarnadine

[08.03.27][trans] 10th Anniv Site Production Note: Band Practice II

alb09xt5.jpg

(Picture 1)

Today, Mr Shin's most passionate matter is?!

Rap & Dance~ Rap Rivival~!!ㅋㅋ

(Picture 2)

From starting to the end..

Baby bird and mommy bird's unstoppable controversy~

M song is idea bank~!!!

(Picture 3)

Jin ah!!

When hyung is talking please be concerntrate~~!!

Have to give you a punishment!!

Today keep punishing.. Mr Chung (JunJin)~ㅋㅋ

(Picture 4)

Although both of them looks weird in the pic, but they are so excited~

Go.Parkchung!Go.Parkchung!!

A ni la mian(If it's not so)~an sung tang mian(AnSung's soup noodle)~(Sing)

By DR.Hong

Source:10th Anniv Site

Cn Trans:打糕@shinhwachina

Eng Trans: amane86@myshinhwa, shinhwa.biz

**PLEASE PROPERLY CREDIT WHEN TAKING OUT**

-----------------

Ahhh... The Birds are at it again :blush:

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jangneri

waaaah! thank you so much for the pictures and the translation~ so cuute!! I haven't seen a picture of Dongwan. *sad* lol. Anticipating~~ XDDD

And I love the oath! I solemnly swear to abide by the oath. Shinhwa Changjo! :D

Guest incarnadine

I feel like dying right now...

... YesAsia just sent me an email saying my preorder of the Limited Ed has been CANCELLED.

I ordered on the day they made the announcement. They approved my order, saying they will ship it on Apr 8. They even emailed me again, saying it will come with a poster.

Now, they tell me it got cancelled.

:tears::tears::tears:

Guest samtly

well. finally decided to post. i probably posted less than 10 time in Shinhwa threat. but i love them. to me i at a point i accept everything they have presented to me. i dont really care so much about improvement or not. 10 yrs, wat is there to improve in fan eye. if i m true fan 10 yrs is far to long to look for their improvement. for every product and time they spent on stage is enough for me. they have travel the 10 yrs road of improvement.

the expectation of this song, i think to me it serve it purpose, it is not for money, not for year end award, not for fame. it is for the show of friendship. listening to song it prove just that. to me wat song now day is up to expectation. even song from the other popular group is only catchy for short time, they are good but are they really that great.

i too belief that everyone is entitle to thier own opinion. but are these people really being fair with their opinion. if one think ur opinion is being biasa than we have an arguement but if so many are questioning the statement than there is something wrong. i dont know how other think, u may said i m guarding shinhwa, cannot except other opinion. but i really come here to read only good thing about shinhwa. to me ur opinion was more of criticism to shinhwa, if u really dont like it just keep it to urself, y spoil the mood here. let me come in to this threat and leave with smile to my face.

... YesAsia just sent me an email saying my preorder of the Limited Ed has been CANCELLED.

I ordered on the day they made the announcement. They approved my order, saying they will ship it on Apr 8. They even emailed me again, saying it will come with a poster.

omo that's suck

can u like contact one of their person and ask them why

this is horrible especially since u've the mail saying it has been approved

aw...

is there anything u can do?

Guest PurpleRain

oh geez :( why don't you order from SHCJ ?? be fast !!!

Guest robotic

rofl - minjinsyung are too cute.

poor jinnie being punished for fooling around. XD

I got the same email too.

However I've just checked YesAsia's site, it seems like they have cancelled the '9th album special edition' and have replaced it with the '9th album special edition + folded poster' for the same price.

If you check your cart it should say '9th album special edition' - status cancelled and '9th album special edition + folded poster' - status processing. Exactly the same item but with the folded poster. Why do they make things so difficult and ambiguous.. T__T

It's confusing, I'm not even sure if they have cancelled the order completely - but if they are organised the order should have just changed to the new item with the poster. Hopefully we'll receive the special ed. one way or other.

Who else has preordered from YesAsia?

Guest aindy

[08.03.26] [Notice] Andy's Love Song collaboration with movie Definitely, Maybe

[08.03.27] [info] Shin Hyesung Concert First Tour In Seoul - DVD release

[08.03.27] [News] Minwoo "I had fought with Hyesung before till i see blood"

[08.03.27] [News] Minwoo "I still keep a good contact with scandaled artist"

[08.03.27] [News] The reason why the members set up their own company?

Guest soratino

However I've just checked YesAsia's site, it seems like they have cancelled the '9th album special edition' and have replaced it with the '9th album special edition + folded poster' for the same price.

If you check your cart it should say '9th album special edition' - status cancelled and '9th album special edition + folded poster' - status processing. Exactly the same item but with the folded poster. Why do they make things so difficult and ambiguous.. T__T

It's confusing, I'm not even sure if they have cancelled the order completely - but if they are organised the order should have just changed to the new item with the poster. Hopefully we'll receive the special ed. one way or other.

Who else has preordered from YesAsia?

Yeah, I got the email too.

omg. yeahh. okay. I guess they had to cancel and change it so it includes the folded poster...I think. >_< but omg, that's so scary. I had been anticipating the order getting randomly cancelled because they're out of stock...I mean, there's only 50,000 made..>_< I was devastated for all of...uh, 10-20min. haha. I love this thread =]

If nothing's changed, then I'm just happy it includes a poster! *pushes worries aside*

hehe, the new production note is cute ^^ And it is really strange how Sung is all bundled up, and then Jinnie is in a tank. -__- thanks for the contrast.

and poor jinnie, being punished XD

alsooo, rap gyo~ that's definitely something to look forward to...I hope ^^

Guest jangneri

Aindy, thank you so much for the news.

I laughed over the news about them fighting because of Minwoo's fart. hahahahahha~ XDDDD

Guest forever.young

Yeah, I got the email too.

omg. yeahh. okay. I guess they had to cancel and change it so it includes the folded poster...I think. >_< but omg, that's so scary. I had been anticipating the order getting randomly cancelled because they're out of stock...I mean, there's only 50,000 made..>_< I was devastated for all of...uh, 10-20min. haha. I love this thread =]

If nothing's changed, then I'm just happy it includes a poster! *pushes worries aside*

hehe, the new production note is cute ^^ And it is really strange how Sung is all bundled up, and then Jinnie is in a tank. -__- thanks for the contrast.

and poor jinnie, being punished XD

alsooo, rap gyo~ that's definitely something to look forward to...I hope ^^

I got that email too! they sent me an email asking if i wanted to change the poster to a tube one but then an hour later another email came saying it was canceled but I was still gonna be charged for something. but yea checked the "my account" section and it said the order w/o poster was canceled..but a folded poster one is coming!

it's the same price too...just wanted to give us shinhwa fans a heartattack for no reason =.=

Guest nurkeyandie

omg! i just woke up and good thing i checked this thread (but didn't read all the posts immediately) coz i ordered from yesasia too and lo and behold, i also got that email! i was like...can i just die right now too?!? :crazy: thanks, soratino and robotic, for telling us to check our accounts again at ya coz i do see that they changed it to the order with the poster, which for some unexplainable reason they didn't tell me in the email. under the status of this order, it says 'credit card verification,' and this totally sucks coz i first ordered on the 21st and it took until the 24th for them to verify my credit card (which i always use when i shop online btw) coz it turns out they had this huge public holiday in hong kong so the ya people were off for like a long time. i had to call them twice! and now, when they change my order, they have to verify my credit card again?!? i swear i'm gonna call them this afternoon (so it'd be morning in hong kong) to confirm this order. THEY HAD BETTER GIVE ME MY SPECIAL EDITION OR ELSE!

i love this thread! thanks everyone for the updates! ^-^

edit: oh, they sent me another email asking if i want the poster tubed for an extra ten bucks...hmm, should i or should i not get that? i actually want to but i'm scared of changing my order coz it might cause more confusion/complications...aaarrrggghh, will just change my order by phone!

Guest corinnachia

the same thing happened to me too in my yesasia order.. I still sent them an email teling them that i wanna change my order to the one in the tubed poster. Currently my order still stand as the one with the folded poster on the yesasia acct, but when I checked my bank acct.. they have already submitted payment of USD30 and a separate USD50++ and I haf no idea wad's gg on..... So currently if they actually take out the money.. I woiuld have paid a total of abt USD90 and I have no idea wad am I getting.....

geez... :angry: how can a big company like yesasia screw up something like dis.....

Guest incarnadine

omg! i just woke up and good thing i checked this thread (but didn't read all the posts immediately) coz i ordered from yesasia too and lo and behold, i also got that email! i was like...can i just die right now too?!? :crazy: thanks, soratino, for telling us to check our accounts again at ya coz i do see that they changed it to the order with the poster, which for some unexplainable reason they didn't tell me in the email. under the status of this order, it says 'credit card verification,' and this totally sucks coz i first ordered on the 21st and it took until the 24th for them to verify my credit card (which i always use when i shop online btw) coz it turns out they had this huge public holiday in hong kong so the ya people were off for like a long time. i had to call them twice! and now, when they change my order, they have to verify my credit card again?!? i swear i'm gonna call them this afternoon (so it'd be morning in hong kong) to confirm this order. THEY HAD BETTER GIVE ME MY SPECIAL EDITION OR ELSE!

i love this thread! thanks everyone for the updates! ^-^

edit: oh, they sent me another email asking if i want the poster tubed for an extra ten bucks...hmm, should i or should i not get that? i actually want to but i'm scared of changing my order coz it might cause more confusion/complications...aaarrrggghh, will just change my order by phone!

exactly, nurkeyandie. Why the hell didn't they make that clarification in the email? Why give us a heart attack my making us think that we lost the order for good? >_< akkkk, I swear I was this close to calling their HK office overseas...perhaps I will, tomorrow morning. I ended up calling ppl in HK, Singapore and Korea for a last-minute preorder, only to find out that I have another order existing in my YA account. If I hadn't checked, I would have ended up with LOTS of copies of Limited Ed.

I checked the status of my Limited Ed with folded poster and it says 'credit card verification' too, which is stupid since they've already verified my cc and approved my previous order. Why the need to duplicate the verification???

I actually replied to their email regarding the 'poster in tube' version... originally I didn't plan to avail of the change ($10 is still $10, I'm almost broke and I need all the money I can save, lol)... but for some reason I felt compelled to do so, in off chance that the one with the folded poster runs out as well. Gaaaah, I dunno what to think. So anyways, I ended up modifying my order to the poster in tube one. I also went to My Account and made an actual email through the site, advising them of the change I made, just to be sure.

Guest nurkeyandie

hi, malou! you can call me andie, btw. hmm, i dunno if i should still get the tubed poster coz i'm having the whole thing shipped to my parents' house (for security reasons! to make sure that i really get it) and not to my apartment and i'm sure my dad's gonna want to know what's in the tube (and of course, i'll end up getting teased a lot or scolded again, haha!)... <_< plus, you're right, 10 bucks is still 10 bucks and i still wanna get the soap and fragrance set over at dvdheaven...

i'll still call them later though just to make sure everything's kosher with my order (i swear i dunno what i'm gonna do if they mess up! *knocks on wood*)...thank God it's toll-free.

Guest soratino

Looking through the production notes at shinhwa10th, I saw a post/comment from a DRHong (let's assume it's the real thing...)!

신군은 공연때 랩을 하는게 아니고.. 다른 멤버의 랩 파트를 열심히 불렀답니다~!!^^

Anyone care to translate? I'm guessing it says something about how Hyesung ..isn't rapping his own part, but another member's?? or something...

I had to find something to push this thread back to the first page, lol ^^

thanks for PM-ing me about the yesasia and SHCJ thing ^^ (you know who you guys are)

woah really? o.o i feel so bad for u guys ><. i just ordered frm yesasia today. dont worry we all will get our CD's <3333 yesasia almost gave u guys a heartatk >< geez i wouldve been really like O.O if that happend to me too.

edit: what do you guys status say? if u ordered from Y.A.?

mine says "order has been canceled because out fo stock" and then it said "product will be shipped when order is released" something along those lines.. ahhh what is yes asia doing to usss.

aww!! i love the chants! wish i could chant too!! i dont know korean so i dont know how to pronounce them.. can anyone make an audio of those words?

Guest infinityyy

omgoodness, that shinhwa oath shinhwa changjo prepared is SO SWEET<3

i really envy those who are able to go to their concert T_T

it's seriously going to be one hell of a time.

Archived