[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest nurkeyandie

^ aww, thanks, misoobishi! hahaha, he's complaining?!? at least they came for him (but yeah, i would complain too if there's a shootout going on around me and i was blindfolded!)!!! aacckkk, when's the whole mv coming out!?!? :crazy:

oh, and i just saw this over at krnloop:

"Shinhwa member Eric was casted as the lead in the new adventure-period drama of KBS2 entitled “Chil Woo, the Best,” which starts airing on June 9. In the drama, which is set in the Joseon era, Eric plays the role of Kang Chil Woo, who is an official in the Public Prosecutor’s Office by day and an assassin by night.

According to Top Class, Eric’s agency, after this drama, Eric will be enlisting in the army in September."

Source: Starnews

um, i hope i don't get into trouble for posting this here and i don't really know how to credit but again i got it from krnloop. will also try to find eric's thread in the korean celebs forum so as not to get into trouble...pls, mods, let me off han beonman! :blush:

but wow, period drama for eric? can't wait!

er, i guess i'm too late, coz the news is all over eric's thread already. haha, sorry, i don't visit the individual threads that often... :blush:

goin' back to the mv spot, haha, jinnie's hair really is out of this world~

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jkchen88

the spot is too vague!! but i really like the background music..so serene~~

does anyone know when the full version will come out? I hope it's tomorrow (wishful thinking) coz i'm just dying of curiousity!!

Guest cpopbaby19

Happy 10 anivversery to shinhwa always will support them and really love their new single is sad song Ilisten to it more than 20 times

Iam going to miss them as group through this 4 year they are special and unique

SHINWHA 9TH M/V SPOT is out love the background music

^I just had to crack up on Jinnie's part! XD HAHAH!

I can't wait to see the full version~~~

^ aww, thanks, misoobishi! hahaha, he's complaining?!? at least they came for him (but yeah, i would complain too if there's a shootout going on around me and i was blindfolded!)!!! aacckkk, when's the whole mv coming out!?!? :crazy:

oh, and i just saw this over at krnloop:

"Shinhwa member Eric was casted as the lead in the new adventure-period drama of KBS2 entitled “Chil Woo, the Best,” which starts airing on June 9. In the drama, which is set in the Joseon era, Eric plays the role of Kang Chil Woo, who is an official in the Public Prosecutor’s Office by day and an assassin by night.

According to Top Class, Eric’s agency, after this drama, Eric will be enlisting in the army in September."

Source: Starnews

um, i hope i don't get into trouble for posting this here and i don't really know how to credit but again i got it from krnloop. will also try to find eric's thread in the korean celebs forum so as not to get into trouble...pls, mods, let me off han beonman! :blush:

but wow, period drama for eric? can't wait!

er, i guess i'm too late, coz the news is all over eric's thread already. haha, sorry, i don't visit the individual threads that often... :blush:

goin' back to the mv spot, haha, jinnie's hair really is out of this world~

I can barely imagine Eric acting in a historical drama. ._. I hope it will be good~~ <3 Since it will be his last drama before army. T_T

Guest jangneri

OMG OMG OMG!!! THE MV SPOT!!!

LOL at Eric~ He was so cute~!! <333 hahahahaha~ It's so fun to see him shout like that~ hahahaha. I thought the whole MV would be out. I guess I have to wait until April 3rd to see it. *sighs*

It would be Eric's first drama with KBS~ I'm sincerely happy with it because lately KBS has been doing great with their dramas. So I do hope Eric's will get high ratings as well. It does seem weird to find see him in traditional clothings but after that Super Rookie look of his AND his samurai-hair, I don't think I'd be surprise so much. Unless they put some weird mustache on his face. lol.

Guest incarnadine

I was waiting all day for the MV spot but to no avail... when I finally had to go out for a meeting this afternoon, my friend suddenly sends me a SMS that the MV spot is already out! LOL. Such is my luck.

I just got to see it... without any sounds yet though because the audio card of my office computer is broken... but judging from what I saw... it's SO cool!!!

It does look like a movie... so funny how eric was blindfolded and all tied up but still had his cowlick intact... and the other 5 looked so cool and suave with their slow-mo gun aiming movements! Loved Jin's expression -- the toothpick was a nice touch :w00t:

So excited!!!

Guest nglkt

Some caps from mnet 9th jib photoshoot

6cc559de7abced4594ee37be.jpg

f23961efc63d2a27acafd5bf.jpg

6412631786cf0718c83d6dfc.jpg

16f62f352038870091ef39e8.jpg

621f2dd67499fe3e06088be9.jpg

ecba13385ab62fd3d46225e9.jpg

89045c03306ac9663812bbea.jpg

5e8257fa62b993cfb58f31eb.jpg

f96790877348543bc65cc3db.jpg

a1445d03fa64c0fd09fa93f6.jpg

P.S: haven't seen hyesung so crazy for quite some time... haha =)

credits: shinhwa bar @baidu.com

Guest eunicenyl

Oh man!! The mv spot is out :w00t:

Simply cant wait 2 watch the full version...& i wana say i really really really LOVE "just one more time" :wub:

I've listened 2 it dunno how many times alr...hee

Tks 4 the mv spot link, juhilove ^^

Guest aindy

[08.03.25] [GOOD] Points to note for Shinhwa concert

PROPER CREDITS IF TAKING OUT.

THANK YOU.

Hi everyone

This is in Next Trend, in charge of Shinhwa's 2008 concert.

The following are things to note before

the "SHINHWA MUST GO ON" 10th Anniversary live concert.

1. Ticket office operating hours

29th March -- 13:00 - 18:30

30th March -- 13:00 - 17:30

Contents

1) Presale tickets collection

March 29 14:00 ~ 18:30

March 30 13:00 ~ 17:30

2) Onsite ticket sales

March 29 13:00 ~ 18:00

March 30 13:00 ~ 17:00

3) Complimentary ticket exchange: Same time as onsite ticket sales

4) Information counter: From 1pm til end of concert on both days

Onsite ticket sales

1) All cancelled tickets will be sold onsite

2) Prices

SR: 110,000won

R: 88,000won

S: 66,000won

A: 44,000won

B: 33,000won

(VAT included, no exchange of tickets using cash receipts or tickets)

3) No credit card payment, only cash payment

2. Personal belongings storage

Operating hours

1) March 29 14:00 ~ 21:00

2) March 30 14:00 ~ 20:00

Fees: 2,000won (cash only)

3. Sale of Concert Goods

Operating Hours

1) March 29 12:00 ~ 17:00

2) March 30 12:00 ~ 16:00

* In order to faciliate concert entry and the concert, sales will end 1 hour before the concert

* Depending on conditions, sales may also proceed after the concert

(details to be released on the day of the concert)

4. Concert Entry

1)Standing

- 2 hours prior to the concert please queue according to your designated sections

- 1.5 hours prior to the concert please enter the venue according to your ticket number

- Please have your ticket and belongings checked upon entry and put on the wristband

2) Seated

- 1.5 hours prior to the concert please enter the venue from the designated entrances

- Please have your ticket and belongings checked upon entry

*No entry after the concert starts

Everyone at the ticket booth, personal belongings storage booth, merchandise sales area, restrooms etc

Please enter the venue as soon as possible when you're done

(FYI It will take some time to find your seats as well.)

*All phototaking, video and sound recording is strictly prohibited at the concert.

Offenders will be asked to leave the concert.

*We seek your cooperation for the concert to proceed smoothly.

Chi trans: 虫虫猪猪@BestShinhwa

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

-------------------------------------------------------------

[08.03.25] [Trans] Lee Minwoo Even Gives Up Performances! What Does He Plan to Do...

[08.03.25] [News] Eric's return to TV before army enlistment

[08.03.25] [Trans] 10th Anniv Site Production Note 8: STUDIO GoodSound (JUNJIN)

[08.03.24] [Trans] 10th Anniv Site Production Note 7: STUDIO GoodSound (ANDY)

[08.03.25] [News] Andy: I cried when I watched Shinhwa's Guerilla Concert

[08.03.25] [News] Andy: "I invested in my own solo album"

I didn't know it was continuous shows...I thought it would end last week but saw preview for next week. So he's on 3 shows or did he record more?

I'm glad Andy did alot of promotion for his album fore stopping for 9th jib.

Just read that Minwoo gave up his own promotional activities to concentrate on Shinhwa 10th year.

I wonder if this means Dongwan will have album out but won't promote it before he goes into army?

And I guess instead of coming out with album Eric will be in drama instead?

oh, i just read on the 'we got married' thread that andy's leaving the show for shinhwa's 10th anniversary concert and album promotion. aww, i love that show coz of him and solbi...but yeah, since he's getting sick and all, i guess he really should drop some activities so he can at least try to get enough rest. but i'm touched that he sacrificed for shinhwa...but i have a feeling he didn't consider it a sacrifice at all, i bet it didn't even take him a second to decide which comes first...aww, everything for shinhwa...really our boys are something else... :tears:

thanks for the subs, angeldreams, and the translation, mommie Alice! thank you everyone for all that you share in this thread! ^-^

Guest incarnadine

Finally... was able to listen to the MV spot with audio. Actually my bf was watching it with me... his first reaction was "Isn't that supposed to be a Mexican-inspired MV? Why is the background music Irish? o_O" ~ my bf can be too fussy sometimes :lol:

I loved the effect of the background music though... I can't wait to see the rest of the MV. By the way, is it just me, or did the "gun" sounds at the very end of the MV spot sound like cocking toy guns? ^o^

I haven't fully backtracked, but I just wanted to drop by quickly and say how much I love the song! The other day you guys were spazzing like mad girls over listening to it, and I couldn't until now! It's on constant repeat. It's so soothing and so beautiful. I just watched the 37 teaser for the mv. LOL. It looks really interesting. Does anyone know what Eric said when there was gun shots, and he was ducking around and saying something? I think he was asking something about why but my Korean is extremely limited.. Unless if someone already did, then nevermind this. =P Oh and the background song for the teaser was so flute-y and spiritual. I really felt the vibe of the story that they are going to tell. I'm excited to see the whole mv~

Thanks everyone for the articles, pictures (SOOOO BEAUTIFUL!) and various translations and clips! =)

Guest soratino

Finally... was able to listen to the MV spot with audio. Actually my bf was watching it with me... his first reaction was "Isn't that supposed to be a Mexican-inspired MV? Why is the background music Irish? o_O" ~ my bf can be too fussy sometimes :lol:

haha, I didn't even really notice it was so Irish-sounding until I watched it a second time. Your bf is right though, it IS kinda weird.

Such a short teaser~ but I have faith that the MV will be awesomeeee, and it will all come together.

Wonder when it'll be out...=_= kekeke

<3 Only a few days till the concert too! Go Shinhwa~ ^^

Guest nurkeyandie

good morning, everyone! i woke up coz a friend called me, and of course my phone went off: "bimulcheoreom~~" i just realized it's not really a good idea to use 'just one more time' as my ringtone, coz now everytime my phone rings, i feel like crying... :tears:

aww, thanks for those articles, aindy. *sigh* you know, i really resolved to be happy for the boys, seeing as it's their 10th anniversary and they've lasted this long and accomplished a lot, but am i the only one who gets panic attacks every now and then when i remember the inevitable fact that we might not see them all together for four or more years!?! *tells self to take deep breaths*

ok, it's morning and i can't be this gloomy...wow, i can't imagine what the boys are feeling as the concert draws near...it must be an unimaginable mix of emotions...

mommie Alice, i don't know how many eps of 'we got married' andy did, i just know that he was on the first two. i'll really miss him pairing up with solbi, but shinhwa is more important. :)

have a good day, everyone! when i get back from work tomorrow morning i don't know how many pages i have to read, haha, but go, go, go! ^-^

bimulcheoreom~~ sorry, i just felt like belting the song out with hyesung and dongwan (that climax part of the song is really so heart-wrenching!)~~ ^-^

Guest miaka0210

OMG!!!! I just saw the MV sPOT!!!!!! AHHHHH!!!! i just love the slow motion parts of the members. especially hyesung!!!!

they just look sooooooo hot!!!!! CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE REAL MV!!!!!!!!

p.s. I'm sooo going to be late for class coz I'm still at my house and still reading all of you guys posts. hehehehe i just love this thread. even though I seldom post here but still you guys just rock!!! seriously!!!! each and everyone of you people!!!! hehehe!!!!!

SHINHWA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest picklypickly

eeek, i can't wait till the actual MV comes out. I wonder what the title track will be cause I don't think it'll be Dashi Habonman. The song's too sweet to be all action-y. And I'm still curious if the MV will be serious or funny! suspense!

And do you think the bg music for the MV spot is part of an actual song, or just some random instrumental they put it?

Archived