[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest helloello

HAPPY TENTH ANNIVERSARY SHINHWA!

the song is <3

I am getting goosebumps all over from listening to the song. The boys, no i mean men, sung it with so much emotions. But i am seriously puzzled, and couldn't seem to picture this song in the Mexican mob MV(maybe its another song? a fast one maybe?) I do hope there's an MV for this song(if its not the mexican mob one that is. )

I haven't been a fan for too long. I mean i liked them last time, but i wasn't into korean music. TVXQ brought me to korean pop and i got exposed to Shinhwa in X-men and other videos. And i got attracted instantly, they are just so hilarious together :D Though i wasn't a fan for the first decade of Shinhwa, I will celebrate together with all you shinhwa fans, the next decade, the next next decade and even the next century of SHINHWA, because Shinhwa is forever. Once a fan, always a fan.

To be honest, i wasn't dreading their enlistment, i rather them enlist as early as possible and then reunite as Shinhwa as early as possible. I wish i can attend their 10th anniversary concert, but it can't be helped that i am a student, who is so damn broke. However, i will definitely go for their comeback concert! So yeah, i shall wait patiently :D

Once again, Happy Tenth!

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kunjit

HAPPY 10 th ANNIVERSARY SHINHWA..

i am like helloello...i got attracted to K pop because of TVXQ, but after watched shinhwa in X man and love letter, i love shinhwa...they are so funny and hilarious together. maybe i am not become thir fans since tehir debut, but i want to become tehir fans from now on until the next decade and more...

finally, i can listen just one more time :blush: , i downloaded it for 3 hours. the internet in my place is so slow.. :tears:

Gals, need help. I need to go to work right now so I don't have time to search for the link to the song...so many pages to read...don't have time right now.

Could kind soul PM me with the link where I can find full version of the song? I saw the preview link but don't have time to search for the full version.

Thank you so much.

Guest 80slitenite

Woooo! A vid from them in their Mafia getup!

080324 Shinhwa 10th Anniversary Message

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jw6MUw_b7-w

Ah finally the Official Digital Single. All cred to Neko28 + z-degrees forum

신화 (Shinhwa) - Digital Single - 다시 한 번만 (Dashi han beonman) - Just One More Time

- March 24 2008

http://neko28.wordpress.com/2008/03/24/%ec...8/#comment-3181

Guest ntlove16

The video is so funny, our

RicJin is so distracting

... :blink:

They sure are odd.... Hoping for a translation soon...

My naughty Minwoo, trying to cover sexy Hyesung purposely...

MV where are you?

EVERYONE, KEEP YOUR FONT ORANGE!

Guest lexine

I think I'm going to be laughing through streaming tears. Crying at the finality of it (well, final for now... but we all know they're coming back), but laughing because... well, we all saw the pictures :lol: Too cute.

i think i'll be doing that too! crying because i know it's the last MV and that i can't let go, but laughing cause i bet it'd be so shinhwa-ish such that it'll make us smile! it'd be a sad happy moment!

AND WOW! THIS PAGE JUMPED 10 PAGES IN A DAY! I'M SO HAPPY, but so lazy to backtrack! haha.

and i like what KRIZA said, we'll keep this thread orange, from the time the first steps into army, to the time that the last one of them comes out! Shinhwa has changed my life completely and i'm glad it did. today, when i went round wishing all my friends 'HAPPY 10TH ANNI SHINHWA!' this guy overheard and he was gave me a disgusted look, but i just smiled at him and ignored him totally! shinhwa has made me smile and cry so much, and i love them so. i know i will love them and support them forever. and i will educate my kids about shinhwa in ten years to come. :)

thank you shinhwa for completing my life. thank you all you shinhwachangjo-ers(official/non-official) who has completed my life, by being part of my 'extended' family! I LOVE SHINHWA+SHINHWACHANGJO!

Guest 0rang3

080324 Shinhwa 10th Anniversary Message

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jw6MUw_b7-w

Ah finally the Official Digital Single. All cred to Neko28 + z-degrees forum

신화 (Shinhwa) - Digital Single - 다시 한 번만 (Dashi han beonman) - Just One More Time

- March 24 2008

http://neko28.wordpress.com/2008/03/24/%ec...8/#comment-3181

thx for all the link..

SHINHWA HAPPY 10th ANNIVERSARY

i'm one of the silent reader here, but now can't do it anymore

want to make a post n upload my avatar just for Shinhwa^^

dload first n now i try to express my feeling while i'm listening

but kinda hard.. coz allready teary now :tears:

uuhhh.. really miss them

miss hear their voice,

see them 2gether again doing crazy sweet think

see their smile

don't care about 3 or 4 years

will wait for them

coz really.. really love them

Guest 80slitenite

tiff :P

thanks for the link of the song, the clean one without any interuption

but somehow the mp3 of it is a lil diff than the prev one

i cant edit it

TT_TT

ah well at least i can listen to it and it can play in my pc

so it's all good

^_^

:P

aish mv where art thou?

hahaha nadiiiii! for real i'm a 바보 babo. it must have been all this orange that didn't let me see that color somehow appeared on both names. XD

Ah forget it. Its not too different. Your mv rocks my socks.^^

Their mv for this song won't be released until the 25th according to their site. TT_TT Oh the torture!

Minsquare91@yt http://youtube.com/user/minsquare91x

I saw that she wrote Shin-4eva-Hwa. That is soooo cute! I'm totally saying that now all the time.

I love cute little things like that. ooo I got one. Shin-love-Hwa XD ok so I'm not that creative. XP

Guest AddiCOFFEE

Omg. It's 10 years already! Just going to take this whole

day to dedicate to Shinhwa. May they live on together forever!

btw 'Dashi han beonman' is so good! Waiting impatiently for

their 9th!

Guest jangneri

Kim Dongwan recently disclosed on a program that, "Eric rejected very high solo contract offers to ensure that the group stayed intact."

To this Eric replied, "My choice wasn't a sacrifice, it was the best decision I've made in my life."

That brought tears to my eyes. And that's probably the most meaningful, most sensible and un-fourth dimensional answer Eric gave... that brought happy tears to me and other orange princesses like you guys.

I'm just... so happy and proud to be able to celebrate this meaningful day with all those who love Shinhwa and Shinhwa themselves. <3 Shinhwa manseh!!!

Guest sae-ri

HAPPY 10th Year Anniversary to Shinhwa!!!!!! After reading that, I fell in love with Eric more.. hehehehe Shinhwa is forever!!

I'm so happy and proud of them.. weee

Guest ladee_bug

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY

Shinhwa, the legend, 10 wonderful years have passed,

Looking forward to 10 more Shinhwa years!

No one will be able to fill in the void they will leave behind....

be it 4 years or 10, I will always be their fan and eagerly waiting for their return,

I just re-watched their debut performance....*sigh* the memories!

They've gone through so much, accomplished so much...can you believe 10 years has gone

It must be such an emotional day for the boys! as well as a very happy one too :)

I've been listening to their new song nonstop, it's so sad to think that in a month, we won't see

them performing together until 4 years from now :(

Let's just make the most of it for now and support their 9th jib to the fullest!!!!

Guest jangneri

waaah~ MV, MV, where art thou?

lol.

I'm actually waiting for the MV to be posted... hmm... but I think they will post it early tomorrow morning? It's 1:30am in Korea right now. I guess the one who will be uploading is already asleep? huhuhu.

I hope Shinhwa had an amazing day today. :D

Guest hahaheehee

wow, it's been only a day and this thread jumped 10 pages from the time I last posted!!! all you guys are awesome, I loved reading all your insightful comments and your love for Shinhwa. :wub: I remember for last year's 9th anniversary, each of the guys released an individual video message one day at a time, and now for their 10th anniversary, all 6 of them are together in their Mexican mafia look! LOL!! The video was pure love! Even though I had no idea what they were talking about, I had a good laugh watching ricwanjin playing around with each other, tapping their knees and kicking their legs, and some wanjin love when Jinnie tried to restrain Dongwan from saying something, and how they teased Hyesung (again). LOL~ poor Hyesung's been the target of their teasing these few days! I think at the end they said "Urineun yongwon(an)? Shinhwa imnida" which I took to mean "We are forever Shinhwa"! Awww. Total love. I had a real crappy day at work but now after getting my daily dose of Shinhwa goodness, I'm feeling so much happier now.

I'm listening to "Just One More Time" on repeat now, trying to digest every single bit of the song. It's such a beautiful song. The songs reminds me a bit of "Weak Man" especially at the end. But I do think Andy's rap at the end was kind of abrupt and out of place. And I enjoyed trying to listen out to all those little details that nurkeyandie pointed out! :D

"My choice wasn't a sacrifice, it was the best decision I've made in my life."

I think this is probably the most heartfelt sentence I've ever read. Eric is such a great leader! Despite his ET-ness. LOL.

Thank you all who shared news and pictures and stuff! Can't wait for the MV. XD

Guest conThanh

Happy 10th Anniversary to Shinhwa

Lolz I"m in a library right now and I dont wanna burst into tears haha. But yea .. its 10 years and I have known them for 5 years. I have always loved Shinhwa and forever will love them. I know my interest for celebrities changes like crazy, but for Shinhwa, it has never changed. Lolz doesnt matter which video or which song of them that I watch or listen, it always put a smile on my face. I trust Shinhwa, I believe there will be many more of 10 years.

Archived