[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest lingling22

Just one more time ... is a sad song.. for us fans...

kinda have an implied meaning to each line..

but the song is perfect.. i agree Sungie and wannie's voice complemented each other.. and i love andy's rap at the end...

Happy Tenth Shinhwa!!!!

been a fan for only one year but it does feel like i am a fan from the start...

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest paigehk

omg....JUST ONE MORE TIME is soooo beautiful. I listen to it nonstoppably. It's pretty sad though.

EVERYONE sounds sooo wonderful there. Vocals are just perfect. For some reason, imo, DongWan sounds a bit different...(or maybe not). But my favorite part is Eric's rap. lol. I usually don't like rapping parts, but Eric's part is somehow very strong, firm and powerful. It just caught me.

Thanks for uploading as well as translating the lyric.

Lastly...HAPPY 10th ANNIVERSARY SHINHWA!!!

Guest clairdeluned

The rapping in the song was great :D Andy's rap parts sounded really good!

*edit* I'm not crazy right? Did everyone else hear knocking twice during the song? Found a better quality version! :D Thank you!

mindy0324_3.jpg

Awww XD Hyesung's hair always amazed me here :P

Guest ANJEE<3

Ohhh I loved loved that part, too. It was so emotional and powerful... it was like the song was climaxing at this point of the song. They sounded like they were pleading, imploring... Loved how Sung and Wan belted it out...

Shucks, I so love the song.

they have never sounded so BEAUTIFUL :tears:

The rapping in the song was great :D Andy's rap parts sounded really good!

*edit* I'm not crazy right? Did everyone else hear knocking twice during the song?

Crud, the image I just tried to upload shows up tiiiny -_-

haha no, you're not crazy - you prob. have the version that someone recorded off of their computer. it's not supposed to be in the actual song lol

there's a higher quality version floating around somewhere...i'll pm you the dl link for it, since i don't know if we can share dl links in the music threads

Amy, thanks for catching my translation mistake!

I didn't know that andy's last rap part was in english, and the chinese translators translated it to chinese...which I translated back into english :sweatingbullets:

hence the discrepancy lol

I've edited the lyrics, because i found that the chinese translations were changed since the last time i checked

here's (hopefully) the correct version of the lyrics:

Just One More Time

One day, I woke up in the morning,

thinking about this memories we had.

The things between you and me, I know it's over.

But you know, I just can't get over

Really…I can’t…I can’t forget you

Everyday…whether my eyes are open or shut…I can still feel my tears

That day you fell asleep in my arms…your scent in my house

All of it (I miss) Really (it's difficult) I need you

The memory of our love flows like the rain

Like a fool I cry...because I miss you

If we can meet again…if we could love like our first time

I will do it right…I will do everything...I won't let you leave

Dream…in last night’s dream…you found me and said

Saying that you’ll wait, words that only pained me more

Stop lying...that you'll come back to me anytime

But those long periods of waiting…do not regret at all

When you came back to my side I should've made you stay

But why regret now

If a day like this comes by again…I’ll make it so you’ll never go elsewhere

When you were by my side I was always uneasy

Although I could see you I'd still miss you

Can't look in the same direction, I'd see only you

Can't look forward, I'd see only the shadow of your back

No my tears drop to the floor

24/7 I'll make you can't let you go

Even though you’re not by my side, even though I can’t see you

I just wanna let you know

yo if you give me one more chance to be your better man

I promise you that i do all i can

and i want you to understand

If you hold my hand I will never let go

I love you…what else needs to be said

Nothing can be expressed...but I want you to know

If only you knew

Chinese translations: 染@bestshinhwa

Chinese to English translations: angeldreams@shinhwa.biz

Proofreading: midnightgirl13@shinhwa.biz

10th Anniversary Messages (from Dongwan's blog)

1206297013_ric.jpg

It's exactly 10 years from our first performance. Everyone have suffered alot, let us become friends that will help each other until we leave this world.

from. Eric

1206297013_min.jpg

Let's celebrate our 10 years ourselves!! Shinhwa is the best! Aja!!!

from. Minwoo

1206297013_hye.jpg

Let us remain close even after another 10 years. Dont betray anyone of us no matter what happens~~ let's have this 'proud' feelings even when we are at our 40's~ Everyone have had hard times during this 10 years~~

from. Hyesung

1206297013_jin.jpg

I love you. Every members in the group. kekeke

from. Junjin

1206297013_dye.jpg

I love you^^* We until the end very~ (note: unless i misunderstood the meaning but I guess that's what our cute Andy oppa has written)

from. Andy

1206297013_dong5B15D.jpg

Shinhwa the best!!

from. Dongwan

p.s. When this is posted, I am sure Hyesungie will be sulking... how can I make him feel better..? -_-;

source >> November21::KIMDONGWAN & Ocean's 6

translation >> saturn@Soompi

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lol I wonder why everyone loves to pick on Hyesung XD

I hope this is not posted .__.

And also, please tolerate my translation skills =_=

I still need to work out alot to polish 'em...

Anyways~

Happy 10th anniversary!! ;]

LOVE THIS LATEST PICTURE

oa33kto7.jpg

chubby^green^,

You are a darling! I've been playing the song on youtube. :lol:

You are so quick...you even have this uploaded on youtube with a compilation MV. LOL. Impressive.

angel2nyt, Thanks for the reply. I agree with you on Mr. Shin... :blush:

Hyesungie's ARM! That was my first impression. No wonder they were teasing him at the Section TV interview. No wonder he does not mind taking showers with the boys anymore....COZ he is showing off! hehehe....Not that they mind. It is good to feel confident.

Amy, always enjoy reading your views. I have to agree with you..Want to see them sing this song LIVE especially since this song isn't completely sectioned-off like the rest of Shinhwa's songs in terms of vocals. They kind of blended together....

Things I love about the song includes the "clock ticking" too. The soft vocals really did it for me. It is a very easy to listen to song. I can play this song in the background and not be bothered about the song even if it was playing for the 100th time.

Junjin does sound adorable. His voice is so easy to recognize.

I love all the vocals of the song...except the raps. Surprise surprise. I never really say that about any of Shinhwa's songs but the rap felts quite out of place...LOL.

It is also true though that their rap is still strong despite it feeling a tad out of place at times. I think it helps that each one of them have experience working and building on their own singing/confidence through solo efforts and then coming together, blending so well together instead of feeling like there are six men fighting for singing spots on the song (it feels that way sometimes with boy bands)...But Shinhwa's new song just harmonized and each contributed to the song to make it whole.

80slitenite, Thank you so much for sharing.

greenblobfish,

Perhaps you could share the ringtone DL link at youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zng8EhVPiNo for the new song instead of here...and not be bombarded with lots of PMs.

omg shinhwa, the song is beautiful <3 i cant believe i wasnt here for a while and this thread grew 5 pages more.

angel2nyt; thank you for th romanization, the song is beautiful. im so excited for the mv now ._. Thank you for the pictures too, i like the least pic as well <333

Jinichun; the cake looks beautiful <33 thats one o f the best i've seen <3

80slitnite; thank you for the google translation <33

so many translation, thanks everyone who posted them (:

i will def catch up on all those pages, i need to go back and read whats going on.

these guys are seriously amazing <3

Guest ANJEE<3

are we allowed to share RINGTONES here on soompi?

i'd be glad to post up the ones i made as my contribution to this thread and all of you lovely SHINHWA lovers XD

my favorite part in the whole song as of right now is from 2:19 - 2:58 XD

haha i changed my mind! it's 2:59 - 3:25

if anyone wanted this song to be cut so it can be used as a ringtone

it would be an honour for me to help

just pm me which will be easier than asking it here cause i wont know

:P

if...

if dont have it's okay

gah i love the winged shinhwa

so going to make it my new sigy

ha ha ha

maybe later...

uh i am so loving my virtual dub rite now

:P

Guest raven231

:wub:I cant believe it has been 10 long years!!!!

HAPPY 10 YEARS SHINHWA OPPAS I WISH THE BEST FOR YEARS TO COME :wub:

I love the new single and I had tears to. I also have it on repeat.

Guest nglkt

i'm in school so i can't listen to the song right now... is it great??? i mean it sounds great from all the comments you guys have made...

Happy shinhwa day!!!

P.S: will post another translation when i reach home, promise!(this is not spam)

thanks!

Guest jangneri

jangnerishinhwa10thwq0.jpg

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY SHINHWA!!!!

You make my life more orange-y and beautiful. :D I'm really proud to be a fan and I promise to be one forever. I will never let you guys go. <3

saranghaeyo~!!!

Guest kriza_09

Just One More Time is so sweet and pretty ^^ It reminds me of It's Gonna Be Alrite. It could be a love song, but it also expresses the members sentiments that they'll choose Shinhwa if they had to go back 'just one more time'. The ticking clock adds to that 'turn back time' feeling.

i HATE that ticking clock sound.. somehow i feel like it's telling us that we're running out of time.. >"<

anyway, i'm really impressed with this song... it's indeed not the typical noraebang song like tell me or lies that everyone can just sing along easily.. it's not the typical breathtakingly powerful song like brand new.. but it's just beautiful.. every part of it... their harmonization is just...BEAUTIFUL! i do wish to hear more of dongwan's and junjin's voice though..

and this is what i like about shinhwa.. just when you think there's nothing much to improve on anymore, BAM! they give you a surprise with their improvements yet again.. even from the voices alone you can hear they hold so much emotion... and we have yet to see the best part of shinhwa: their facial expressions while performing..

this is truly a shinhwa song... it's not just a universal song that everyone can enjoy as much as the fans do.. to others, it might be seen as a mere love song.. but to us fans, it's certainly not a love song.. it has so much more meaning than just a love song.. it signifies the temporary goodbye between shinhwa and the fans.. and the ticking clock, though it might mean nothing to others, to shinhwa and the fans it shows that time is of the essence here...

a lot of people say (or used to say) that the name shinhwa helps boost their solo careers and that their solo careers are nothing without the name shinhwa.. but i actually think it's stronger the other way around.. it's proven by how much they always improve on the latest group album after doing solo activities for a while.. really, shinhwa wouldn't be what they are now without every members' solo careers...

Thanks for the translation, angeldreams. <3

Am having the song on loop.. ._.

Such a pretty song, but very sad.

Their voices complement each other so fittingly.

I really have no words. I just love it.

I might be totally biased but I think Hyesung sounds especially perfect in Shinhwa songs.

Can't wait for my album to arrive. T_T

Guest xmkaex

JiniChun- that's such a pretty cake, haha i wish i could celebrate shinhwa's birthday that way

my favourite pic! there was once i put it on my desktop and a friend of mine mistake them as my relatives! but disagreed in the next moment caused she does not believe i have such a cool 6 handsome guys as my relatives! wahaha!

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y278/qiuz...91911523981.jpg

haha that's so funny. you should of told your friend that you were apart of the SHINHWA FAMILY

thanks for the pictures xD

eep! have u guys seen the shinhwa10th.com website? they updated it with the album stuff. there's a lil gallery. <333 it. :]. the concept of one of the images is them as dark angels. :DD. so hot..lolz.

the mv isn't up on the website yet..it says itz goin to be up tomroo. =[.

ahh! i just listened to the song. <33 it. such a sweet song. i wonder how the rest of their album is goin to be like, although i'm sure it's goin to be great. :]

O__________O i didn't even know about the site. thanks

haha i love the cute 'goods' they have on the site - from underwear to stamps. i want all of it..lol

kriza dear.. youre supposed to make the font color orange!!! :tongue2:

hahaha.. how are you?

its been too long

because you're here and its still 24 and you guys are here and yah because i want to share:

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/3720/87486758aj1.png

^^ dont you just LOVE that last picture..

they look so good in it

credits to shinhwa 10th..

the mv spot will be available not today but tomorrow

i know this may be a silly question but who's ear is that? lmao. i think their piercings are cool xD

Archived