• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY!!!

SHINHWA CHANGJO WILL ALWAYS BE WITH U.

we will wait for u guys to come back and be with us forever! <33333333333

keep the font orange everyone!!

ack ive been waiting for this day for 2 days and i still havent finished my hw >__< *goes to do it after this*

ahh the tears keep coming. im watching their guirella concert. i really needa eat something orange today.

Guest JiniChun

Thanks for the suppot incardine :)

:sweatingbullets: what YEONG WON NI means?i´ve heard it before but don´t remember?

It means: Forever.

^^

OMG... HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY SHINHWA... FOR 3RD TIMEEEE

Guest Jin_Rie

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY OUR BOYS- SHINHWA .

I feel crying now :tears: . I want to share our happiness so much .

I'm proud of our boys :blush: .

Can't believe it has been 10 years already LOL.

orange day...

ha ha ha

i have basically prepared so that everyone will wear orange today for work

^_^

ha ha ha

should make a mission to watch all the vids of them

aish...

i'm getting teary again

^_^*

i hope that they will appear in all show available

so i can collect all to be my shinhwa stock

when they are gone

^_^

Guest ntlove16

PLEASE KEEP YOUR FONT ORANGE! :tears:

strawberry16 I'm so glad I finish my homework before all of this, other wise I would be dying right now! Thank you for telling everyone to keep their font orange! ^^ I'll get orange roses today, I'll post a picture up soon! I'll eat exactly 6 orange today, drink 6 bottle of water! and 6 cup of tangerine juice... ^^ You should wear something orange today ^^

Guest JiniChun

YAY!! I'M WEARING ORANGE PAJAMAS AND DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE THAT XDDDD

LOL..

*_*

ALREADY CELEBRATING SHINHWA'S ANNIVERSARY.. :)

I just bought my orange cake..

i'll post pictures soon.

Guest peachy112girl

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY, SHINHWA!!!!!

... AND I WISH YOU GUYS MANY MORE TO COME.

You guys will always bring a smile to our faces and mean so much to us. We'll be waiting when you guys come back from military service. :D

... On a less somber note (>_<), I can't wait for their 9th album release! I preordered on SHCJ already :). I really hope that they'll promote this album longer and more extensively than their 8th. Aww, I hope they'll come to Hollywood Bowl! I think the last time they came was during 7th album activites?

It's not the 24th in the US yet, but I'll definitely be wearing orange tomorrow to celebrate! I also have a no classes on Monday due to a Student Travel Day, but I'd like to think that it's because of Shinhwa's aniversary!! :D

Happy 10th Anniversary SHINHWA

incarnadine thanks for the article <3 man its so sad, their last concert ): hahas juujin joking around with his hair and such <33

samshiku; thank you for more of the screen caps <33

--

gah i woke up earlier esp for this. lol

hopefully ill be back with some shinhwa goodies to share with you all <3

Guest ..kaleena..

SHINHWA

My my my, it has been 10 WONDERFUL/BEAUTIFUL/HAPPY/FUN/MIRACULOUS/LIFE-CHANGING YEARS!!!

I am feeling so many different emotions right now, but I really feel like crying. T^T

Seeing how they've changed so much through out the years.. all the hardship they had to endure.. all the fun and happy times... *sigh* Shinhwa is beyond amazing!

For the 6 years I've known them, I never once stopped loving them! They have been my inspiration for so many different things. From dancing, to singing, to just letting loose and have a fun time. Not only that, but they were the ones who introduced me to the world of k-pop. People would always tell me, "why do you listen to korean music when you aren't even Korean." They don't understand how Shinhwa has had a big impact on me.

I wish i could have been a fan from the start to the beginning, but oh well, 6 years is still a lot! :D I wonder how the Shinhwa members are feeling today?

I think I'm going to have an orange party today. <3333

Guest evelynphuong

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY

I KNOW THIS DAY I MUST FEEL HAPPY BUT WHY MY TEARS ARE ROLLING DOWN THIS WAY

CAN U BELIEVE IT

IT`S OUR 10TH ANNIVERSARY

Guest choc0

This day just means so much for me... I bet I'll have puffy eyes in the morning muaahaa...

We'll stay 2gether 4ever, that's our promise, right?

TODAY IS A BIG DAY FOR SHINHWA MEMBER......

"HAPPY 10th ANNIVERSARY TO SHINHWA"

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TO SHINHWA OPPAs.....

HOPE ALL OF YOU WILL BE SUCCESS FOREVER

NO MATTER IN WHAT ARE YOU DOING, AS A GROUP OR SOLOs....

I HOPE YOU WILL BE REMAIN AS A GROUP FOREVER.......

BE HEALTHY OPPAS

PLZ COMEBACK SAFELY OPPAS.....

SARANGHAE OPPAs....

SHINHWA CHANGJO LOVE YOU OPPA.....

REALLY SARANGHAEYO OPPAS...*tearyeyes* :tears: :tears: :tears:

shinhwa such a legend to me.....

i love their friendship.....

always smile n support each other...

they always make fun to each other.....show how close they are......

i really adore them......

I LOVE YOU OPPA

Guest hahaheehee

Wow, I see a lot of silent readers coming out to wish Shinhwa happy anniversary... LOL I'm a silent stalker of this thread myself, haha but I wouldn't miss wishing them for anything else in the world!

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY SHINHWA! :)

Eric, Minwoo, Dongwan, Hyesung, Junjin, Andy

You guys have brought so much joy and laughter into my life. I regret not knowing that such an awesome group existed earlier. Thank you for existing, thank you for being the way you are, thank you for being SHINHWA.

You know, I never used to be into fandom and never got the whole fangirling thing for years and years, because I thought it was a waste of money and time. But now, I realized that some idols are worth spending time and money on. It's worth it if they deserve your time and effort. People like Shinhwa, who totally deserve their devoted fans, who are just so awesome that you can't help but admire them and the friendship that they have. They've been through so much together, they've taken the long hard road to achieve all that they have now, and my respect for them just increases day by day. Now I willingly spend all my evenings browsing through forums and checking out their newest updates and being a rabid fangirl. LOL~

I remember being mesmerized by their easy banter while watching Xman in Oct 2006. I thought, wow, they're really funny, have great chemistry, and are pretty hot! And then I started searching for videos of them on Youtube and that was it - I was hooked. And I realized that I had one of their songs [Perfect Man] all along without even knowing who they were!

8 studio albums (soon to be 9!), a few side projects and 10 years later, they have truly created a legend as the longest lasting group in the Korean entertainment industry. That's what their name means. Shinhwa.

I'm so proud of being a Shinhwa fan. I'm a Shinhwa fan first and foremost, I know I'll be their fan forever.

Once a fan, always a fan.

Sorry for the long ramble! It's just that I love these guys so much. :)

And thanks to all who shared news and posted their well-wishes... that article about their concert sounds so sad and final. :( Now it's my faith in them that makes me believe that Shinhwa will return as one after their army service.

Have a Shinhwafied Orange day on their anniversary!!! :)

Guest rosenhung

As fans--Shinhwa's dearest & greatest source of support--we cannot be weak & cry, right? But... whose tear is it? >_< ^^ Okie, tears of joy is acceptable ^^; prayers of health & happiness for "the legend" are always in our heart, right?

Wish them & U all--Shinhwa's lovely fans--strength & confidence to be able to smile, laugh, & love, always...

Shinhwa! Fighting!!! :x :x :x

PS: I should go buy some oranges or tangerines. Our tangerines just ran out yesterday ^^

Archived