[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rainie_chu

OH GOD THIS IS KILLING ME! And no news about the perfumes yet! I wonder if the bar soaps are the perfumes already?

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! DVDheaven is really expensive, IMO, more expensive than yesasia, but they do offer more variety. D: Shinhwa, don't do this to me, I'm broke!

Guest samshiku

i think all these goods are produced by FANS right? cos the 10th anniversary site has yet to release goods....so i guess these goods are non-official..

OH and i just saw this on chinese fansite...basically on Oceans' Six msg board

To Oceans' Six~

See you at the concert~!

everyone can hope to see minwoo's navel there!!

- Dongwan -

Guest incarnadine

hmmm... even the fragrances are fan-produced? I think these are the official goods, especially since they're so expensive. Omg each fragrance costs almost $70!!!

*cries*

Guest 80slitenite

i think all these goods are produced by FANS right? cos the 10th anniversary site has yet to release goods....so i guess these goods are non-official..

OH and i just saw this on chinese fansite...basically on Oceans' Six msg board

To Oceans' Six~

See you at the concert~!

everyone can hope to see minwoo's navel there!!

- Dongwan -

Yeah it seems to me as well that they official. regardless I want the hoodie.

Omo! I want to see M's navel. TT_TT Actually I want to see all of theirs (especially Dongwan's). XD

Guest rainie_chu

Finally! The perfume!

si2008032114ok5pn4.jpg

Towel:

si2008032113ye2rn0.jpg

Big paper bag:

si2008032121bx5rx3.jpg

Small paper bag:

si2008032120lm2qb8.jpg

credits: dvdheaven + ShinHwaChangJo.net

WAAAAAAH~ So expensive! ;_;

Guest incarnadine

gosh... I think I'll prioritize the perfume (just one bottle for now), the hoodie and umbrella at the concert venue... then I'll slowly preorder the rest. My bank account won't be able to take it all at once :crazy: LOL

There's a song on the album, the lyrics are about saying goodbye, so that's really sad.

i knew it! i knew it!!!!!..ah, got to prepare tissues...

:tears:

[Trans] 080320 Shinhwa: From the bottom to No. 1

My heart feels heavier and heavier each time I read news articles on the members' impending enlistment... I wonder how I'll be able to take it when one day, I wake up and they've gone their separate ways ~ even if it be just temporary. On the other hand, after reading the articles, I feel nothing but immense pride for our Shinhwa boys. They have gone through so much, endured so much, achieved so much. Together.

yup, really feel the same.. :tears:

i bet they all will be singing in tears...

who will cry first?

ha ha ha my bet

erm maybe dongwan...

haha... i can see almost everyone is expecting dongwan will burst out the tears first...

me too.. so, anticipation to see who cries first is higher..

ah, how i wish i could see them sing LIVE! :tears:

What would I sacrifice for Shinhwa?

oh, first n foremost - time!!

it's like forever im on the net for them.. :sweatingbullets:

money... of course

rationality...hahaha.. i'm getting crazier day by day for the remaining days... :sweatingbullets:

OMG!!!

all the goodies are really killing me..

ugh, how come i forget that shinhwa is going to release perfume and i just bought a bottle of perfume yesterday??!!!!!

argh.. :tears::crazy::wacko:

the hoodie seems cool...

wuhuuuu..

Guest samshiku

have everyone seen this?

1206083328080321abb64ffyn7.jpg

translation:

Ric-gun brought musical instrument to the studio

he had received M-hyung's emergency sms and rushed down to help him

Ric-gun was beating the tempo, M was composing the tune

We are Shinhwa production mini-team, M&Ric

The well-used notebook containing the song lyrics belonging to Ric-gun

Ric-gun asked, "Isn't this notebook cute?"

for 10 consecutive hours they worked their butts off

when the sun rose they were idly listening to the music

ah...if only like Jumper we can immediately see our beds...

the time now is....[image of the clock]

credits: shinhwa.net[kor-chi]+me[chi-eng trans] + shinhwa10th

and i was reading the "Which Artists Do You Like In The Beginning But Don't Like Now?" thread and out of 7 pgs worth of replies only 2-3 people mentioned shinhwa. how cool. shinhwa changjo!

Guest incarnadine

EDIT: Ooops! I didn't realise you posted a translation already samshiku, post edited :D RicMin are so cute and hardworking. Ok that does it, I want a Shinhwa hoodie.

Guest 80slitenite

Thank you both for posting? XD

Awesome some M&Ric action. Ric to the rescue!

Man they look so tired. I would love to hear the music they were working on.

Because of the article

Guest lexine

WOW! i'm so happy! a song composed by M+RIC! this is so exciting!

and i'm definitely getting a hoodie! it's not really expensive i guess, as compared to sungie's. :D but the perfumes are so expensive, i dont know if i can afford all. it sucks being a student at times.

YAY! SHCJ! THE SHINHWA THREAD IS LEAPING! and there are more people here!

Guest samshiku

EDIT: Ooops! I didn't realise you posted a translation already samshiku, post edited :D RicMin are so cute and hardworking. Ok that does it, I want a Shinhwa hoodie.

LOL i was about to cancel my post to replace it with this! hahahaha aww thanks

ANYWAY...beautiful pictures from the magazine thing we saw about 3 pgs before...i'm posting pics with more than one shinhwa member..

my two fave love :)

120599232515bf2e9c0sq9.jpg

120599232519bf2eb18am9.jpg

120599257621bf2eb75ry9.jpg

120599232518bf2ea6cax0.jpg

1205992003061bf4ba19hf8.jpg

1205992003064bf4ba67an3.jpg

1205992003065bf4bab5zf7.jpg

1205992003068bf4bb61gj7.jpg

1205992003070bf4bbfdtv2.jpg

1205992003071bf4bcb8lv4.jpg

1205992155086bf4bd63dz4.jpg

1205992155087bf4be0fri4.jpg

1205992155089bf4beabmr2.jpg

1205992155094bf4bf47xm7.jpg

this is so cute

1205992155095bf4bfa5zy4.jpg

1205992251101bf4bff3za5.jpg

1205992251102bf4c09efa8.jpg

1205992251103bf4c13aqt2.jpg

1205992251104bf4c1d6yf2.jpg

1205992251105bf4c272as5.jpg

1205992251106bf4c32drx8.jpg

1205992251107bf4c3c9gn6.jpg

1205992251108bf4c408al6.jpg

1205992251109bf4c465qg7.jpg

1205992003060bf4b96dzs3.jpg

1205992251110bf4c4b3mx6.jpg

1205992251111bf4c54fxw1.jpg

ok i cannot resist cos eric is SOOO SEXY here to me...

120599257642bf2ebf2tr8.jpg

credits: shinhwa.net

Guest incarnadine

[08.03.21][news] Shinhwa to release new song on 10th anniversary

20080321085117399f30900uz1.jpg

Shinhwa will unveil their new song, 다시 힌번만 (Just One More Time) prior to the release of their 9th album.

The song, which will be unveiled on sites such as Melon, Bugs, Dosirak, Soribada, is written by Wanted's Kim Jae Hee and lyrics by Choi Kye Won, who has also written for singers like Wheesung, Big Bang, Gummy, Lee Hyori and Lee Seung Ki. "Just One More Time" is an R&B ballad, and will be unveiled on the day of Shinhwa's 10th anniversary.

The highlights of the new song will be its movie OST-like arrangement and the vocal harmony of all the Shinhwa members.

A Shinhwa spokesperson said, " 'Just One More Time" displays the coordination of their clean voices with powerful rap, and is a ballad that can fully demonstrate Shinhwa's charisma", his words showing the anticipation for the song.

Shinhwa spent 18th and 19th March in Gyeonggi-do filming the MV, and the video spot will be unveiled on the Shinhwa 10th anniversary site on the 24th.

Shinhwa will also be releasing 50,000 copies of the 'Special Limited Edition' of their 9th album on 3 April, and the official 9th album on 10 April.

The 'Special Limited Edition' will feature a hologram image of Shinhwa with serial numbers from 1 to 50,000, making this edition highly collectible.

Shinhwa said, "We're really glad to be able to unveil our new song on our 10th anniversary. In these 10 years, we had the most blissful time because we have the members and our fans. The 9th album and the 10th anniversary concert will be Shinhwa's unforgettable gift to our fans."

Shinhwa is now busy with their preparation for the 10th anniversary concert on 29/30 March and their 9th album.

Source: Asia Economic & oceans

Chi trans: jojoyu7@shinhwachina

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

**please do not hotlink AND properly credit when taking out**

---------------

Gaaaah finally, news on their title track... I still can't get over Jin in leather. :w00t:

Guest 80slitenite

My heart be still. This is why I love soompi. You guys are awesome.

I can't believe it - "다시 힌번만 Just one more time." Sooo happy! \(o⌒∇⌒o)/ ワァイ♪♪♪ Shinhwa's harmony - so dreamy

I'm seriously loving DW's look the best. I can't wait to see this Mexican/Korean shootout. xD

In one of the pics Andy had to walk back cuz he dropped his faux gun. XD

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/6517/12...5bf4c272as5.jpg

Only 50,000 'Special Limited Edition' =O I hope I can get my hands on one.

Guest lexine

have yall seenTHIS it has more detailed pictures of shinhwa's stuff. how i want to get everything! but i know i cant afford all. :(

다시 힌번만 (Just One More Time) i can't wait to hear it! and i love ballads! although i must admit, i was kinda hoping shinhwa would do just 1 more dance song so we can see their hot dance moves.. heh.

Guest itz Nhari

50,000 copies only?! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I need to call my friend in Korea and ask her to order one for me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ghsgercz4.jpg

Guest incarnadine

FINALLY... the goods are out on the Shinhwa10th website!!! Thanks for posting, itz_Nhari. Omg I want the figurines but I dunno if I can afford them now... I'll have to pace myself when it comes to all these momorabilia.

Yeah... I hope they perform a dance track from their 9th jib during the concert. Lol, a ballad for that Mexican mob comedy MV? Interesting... :w00t:

wow this thread is moving like crazy! <3 i can see that everyone is as excited as i am about this comeback

haha shinhwa really plan on making us broke for their tenth year anniversary

i laughed the most about the underwear - if we really wanted to (and had the money) we can really dress ourselves from head to toe in shinhwa

the hoodie and perfume's seriously tempting me right now...

i preordered my limited edition over at shcj also...hope that i'll manage to get a copy, even though there'll only be 50,000! :tears:

i hear that each copy comes with a special hologram card with its unique serial number...ah!

ahh, i love the latest production note. M.A.R.S returns! i loved the songs that they produced in previous albums (including M's Shigiru and U from the 7th jib...can't wait to hear what RicMin come up with this time)

In one of the pics Andy had to walk back cuz he dropped his faux gun. XD

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/6517/12...5bf4c272as5.jpg

LMAO i just noticed that :D

that's just too great. andy's such a cutie. i can't imagine him with a gun at all :P

Guest helloello

What will i sacrifice for shinhwa?

Money, time, and my image (for going ga-ga on the school comp when i saw the mexican mob) now all my friends think i am crazy :D

But for shinhwa, everything is worth it.

3 more days! Can't wait...

And the special edition spells l-o-v-e.... I can't wait to get my hands on the photobook..

Archived