[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest paigehk

^ haha...

I dunno, it kinda made sense to me that Eric would be the one held hostage...cuz he SO does not act the oldest. Even Andy wonders at times who the 'hyung' is lolz And I don't think the enemies would be a match for Superman ANdy lol :D

I think ERIC is the one being held hostage because...that's his prank to his little brothers....lol "as the theme is "evil-comedy"....Well, that's what i thought because Eric is always tricky

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jangneri

The whole MV concept is action comedy?

After seeing the 'Mexican' look over and over again, I realized it's not so bad after all. When I think about it, there's no doubt in my mind Shinhwa's the ONLY group that can pull it off. I mean, aren't they known for their dorky yet charismatic image? So the whole 'Mexican mob' thing is actually something that suits them. It screams charismatic and dorky at the same time~ hahahaha.

What will I sacrifice for Shinhwa? My time, money, heart and tears. :D

Only a few days left to the big day~! <3

Guest rainie_chu

When the shooting ended, they heavily repeated their famous phrases, "Hi everybody, we are SHINHWA!"

*wails*

Man, last MV? Is this it? Aren't they gonna promote more songs? ;_; SHINHWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~ But action-comedy, that's nice! I guess that's why their outfits were funny. LOL!

Thanks for that article!

EDIT: Oh, I own a page in the Shinhwa thread. YAY!

Guest nurkeyandie

what would i sacrifice for shinhwa?

my pride. i'm not korean, so i don't speak or understand a lick of korean, and i have no friends or family who are into anything remotely connected to korean culture, much less k-pop. my family and friends totally don't get why i'm into k-pop/k-entertainment, and they tease me, sometimes even ridicule me, every so often. but what can i do, shinhwa inspires me. so i'm going to the peace concert by myself just to see hyesung, minwoo, and junjin. i dunno how i'll survive the night not understanding a word but with my being a shinhwa fan, i've learned that though cheesy, the saying that music knows no boundaries really is true. ^-^

Guest ntlove16

Shinhwa Vol. 9 (First Release Limited Edition)

shinhwabanner-1.jpg

Price: US$30.99

Product Title : Shinhwa Vol. 9 (First Release Limited Edition)

Singer Name(s) : Shinhwa

Release Date : April 7, 2008

Language : Korean

Package Weight : 800 g

Publisher : Vitamin Entertainment, Korea

Other Information : CD + Booklet

YesAsia Catalog No. : 1010043620

Shipment Unit : 4

Link: YesAsia

Shinhwainfo.png

*Translation Please!Anyone? Thank you so much! I think there is a big booklet of photo! <_< It's Limited so pre-order your now! I order mine from Shinhwa Changjo ^^*

(Waa I posted this at 0222! How cool!)

---------Edit------------

SHINHWA GOODS

Shinhwa : Mobilephone Strap Set (6 Straps)

Shinhwacell.jpg

Price: US$44.99

Release Date : March 31, 2008

Size : 3cm

Link: Yesasia - Shinhwa: Mobilephone Strap Set (6 Straps)

Shinhwa : Tumbler - White

Shinhwagoods.jpg

Price: US$19.99

Release Date: March 31,2008

Size: 7cm x 18cm

Link: Yesasia - Shinhwa: Tumbler-White

Credit: YesAsia

Guest incarnadine

ntlove!!!

I preordered my copy of the limited edition 9th jib from YA several hours ago. I was so excited I didn't even check the price -- all I saw was 130-page photo book! :w00t: lol. I didn't place my order thru SHCJ though, I hope my order still pulls through. Gawdddd, I'm so exited!!! Ohh and it says there are only 50,000 copies of it, so better preorder now!

And ohh my, I want that tumbler too!!!!

The whole MV concept is action comedy?

After seeing the 'Mexican' look over and over again, I realized it's not so bad after all. When I think about it, there's no doubt in my mind Shinhwa's the ONLY group that can pull it off. I mean, aren't they known for their dorky yet charismatic image? So the whole 'Mexican mob' thing is actually something that suits them. It screams charismatic and dorky at the same time~ hahahaha.

What will I sacrifice for Shinhwa? My time, money, heart and tears. :D

Only a few days left to the big day~! <3

my sentiments exactly, jangneri. To my mind, when I saw the photos of the MV shoot, only Shinhwa can comfortably pull off that rugged, sexy dorky image, without ruining the whole concept. Their boundless charisma really has that effect. I SO can't wait to see what the MV looks like.

Guest nurkeyandie

ntlove!!!

I preordered my copy of the limited edition 9th jib from YA several hours ago. I was so excited I didn't even check the price -- all I saw was 130-page photo book! :w00t: lol. I didn't place my order thru SHCJ though, I hope my order still pulls through. Gawdddd, I'm so exited!!! Ohh and it says there are only 50,000 copies of it, so better preorder now!

And ohh my, I want that tumbler too!!!!

hi! O.O 130-page photobook? i pre-ordered from YA immediately after reading ntlove's post (thanks, ntlove!) but i didn't read anything about a 130-page photobook (maybe coz i was in such a rush to place my order)...and now i'm wondering if ordered the same one...it's the vol. 9 first release limited edition album that i ordered...i hope it's the same!

Guest incarnadine

hi! O.O 130-page photobook? i pre-ordered from YA immediately after reading ntlove's post (thanks, ntlove!) but i didn't read anything about a 130-page photobook (maybe coz i was in such a rush to place my order)...and now i'm wondering if ordered the same one...it's the vol. 9 first release limited edition album that i ordered...i hope it's the same!

yes nurkeyandie, I think it's the same one. Does it indicate that the whole package includes 4 items and weighs a total of 800g? If it does, then that's the one :)

Oooh I didn't see the mobilephone strap set... i want that too!!! Omg, my poor poor wallet :sweatingbullets:

Guest clairdeluned

The one you ordered is the one with the booklet, yes :D Under "Other Information" it says CD + booklet, and in the little Korean blurb below, it mentions the 130 page booklet. I am SO excited for this album! :w00t:

Guest ntlove16

incarnadine - Awww... So sad that we don't have enough money! I only able to afford Shinhwa CD for now! Dont rush yet! Dont for get the perfume... Everytimes you want to by a Shinhwa Goods, think of the nice perfume that match with the member character... I think it gonna cost around $80+ for a set of 6. Since the cellphone traps already cost like $50... :tears: The tumbler is fine, but the traps are too expensive I think!

Guest incarnadine

incarnadine - Awww... So sad that we don't have enough money! I only able to afford Shinhwa CD for now! Dont rush yet! Dont for get the perfume... Everytimes you want to by a Shinhwa Goods, think of the nice perfume that match with the member character... I think it gonna cost around $80+ for a set of 6. Since the cellphone traps already cost like $50... :tears: The tumbler is fine, but the traps are too expensive I think!

yeah i agree ntlove... I even told myself "huh, the straps cost more than the 9th jib with photobook?" ^^ I'm definitely getting the perfume... if I can't afford the whole set at once, I'll buy them one by one (starting with Jin's of course, hee hee)... I hope they sell the fragrances separately and not only as a set.

Anyways, there are more MV pictures over at O6, I'll try to upload and post them here in a bit. It's going to be Shinhwa overload all week!

icon_open.gif

Guest clairdeluned

Does anyone know where YesAsia buys their stuff from? If I bought a CD from them, does it contribute to Shinhwa's album sales record? I know those factor into daesang stuff :)

Guest jangneri

wow~ they finally released some merchandise photos~ I've been wondering whether when they are going to release some~ I hope they release a hoodie merchandise~ XDDD I want one~ Wah. the keychain set is expensive~

Misoobishi, if I'm not mistaken, if you order from YA it contributes to Shinhwa's sales record.

Guest ntlove16

incarnadine- I know huh, plus the straps doesnt look that attractive as the photobook.... Ican't even tell who is who... I think the second guy is Dongwan... NVM I think I know who is who now... Ok, Let me try... Don't laugh... M, Wannie, Andy, Eric, Sungie, Jinnie..... I think....

Yeah, I hope they sell it seperate.... I dont want a sudden drop of $80+ in my bank.... >.< I'll start with Minwoo of course.... Nothing better than overloaded picture of sexy Shinhwa!

Misoobishi - CD that brought from YesAsia won't count toward daesang award and such... <----- Correct me if I am wrong! That is why I brought mine from SHCJ instead...

Guest incarnadine

aish -- is that so ntlove? I thought that was wrong info... I remember someone telling me that YA sales do contribute to the sales record considered for Daesang. Sigh, now I feel bad I ordered from YA. I really hope it isn't true... I think it's weird that sales of YA, which is a big and reputable company actually licensed to sell Shinwah stuff, among others, wouldn't be included in sales factored in for Daesang.

Guest ntlove16

incarnadine - That's why I heard... But hey, I can be wrong! >.< I know, it's odd if they dont count what YesAsia sell toward the awards....

Ooohh Maybe you can call them and ask.... It's 4 in the morning where I live.... Arg, need to get myself to sleep...

URGENT:

Can someone confirm this statement? Many of us want to know so they can decide whether or not they should buy from YesAsia!

True or False?

CD that brought from YesAsia won't count toward daesang award and other awards

Guest jangneri

I really think YA contributes to sales. Wasn't there an article about this before?

Anyway, here's some more merchandise over at YesAsia:

tumber (black):

23ud27d.jpg

http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/aid-...pid-1010764374/

hairpins:

fu2owh.jpg

http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/aid-...pid-1010764439/

lightstick:

azja8i.jpg

http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/aid-...pid-1010764396/

all are expected to release on March 31st~ But I'm sure it's available on the concert venue.

Guest lexine

URGENT:

Can someone confirm this statement? Many of us want to know so they can decide whether or not they should buy from YesAsia!

True or False?

CD that brought from YesAsia won't count toward daesang award and other awards

i'm not going to say true or false, but from what i know, in SHCJ, all cds will be bought from HOTTRACKS which contributes to the 'Hanteo Charts' and this would help SHINHWA in getting a DAESANG! i remember reading someone either here or from shcj say that although YA contributes to some korean charts, it doesn't contribute to the Hanteo Charts. so i guess if you really wanna help shinhwa and wanna be on the safe side, you should order from SHCJ?

sorry if i'm all wrong.

shinhwa is robbing me dry! :( i dont think i can afford to get the perfumes now.. :( hopefully, they are sold seperately so i can buy 1 at a time, SUNGIE first for me! ;) and i would love a tumbler!

Guest samshiku

i've ordered the special edition as well!!!!

oh man...i'm seriously feeling sad upon the realization that they are going to be separated for a couple of years...

altho i think they will meet privately hehe

by the way, can i use some of the pictures to update the shinhwa 10th anniversary merchandise thread? [ok i've brought them over to the thread..dun worry i didn hotlink but if you have any objections pls do tell me :) ]

and wow we are ALL using orange as our colour now huh nice idea :)

Guest 80slitenite

Thank you ntlove16!

You can also buy Shinhwa stuff at DVDHEAVEN.COM

This company is Korea based so just in case that Yesasia doesn't count, then you can try from there.

There is Shinhwa 10th anniversary underwear. XDDD I gotta have a pair. haha

si_20080321_11.jpg

Sales Price : USD89.435

Mileage : USD0.894

Category : Clothes

Genre :

Production : Others

Release : 2008-03-29 / Pre-Order

Shipping : Usually ships in 1 to 3 days

Shipped From : South Korea

[shin Hwa 10th aniversary Concert] SHINHWA Umbrella

si_20080321_09.jpg

Sales Price : USD20.645

Mileage : USD0.214

Genre :

Shinhwa Hoodie (I really want this)

si_20080321_12.jpg

Sales Price : USD34.405

Mileage : USD0.344

Genre :

Shinhwa Necklace

si_20080321_16.jpg

Sales Price : USD61.925

Mileage : USD0.624

Genre :

[shin Hwa 10th aniversary Concert] SHINHWA Fragrance Soap (bathe with Shinhwa soap @_@)

si_20080321_15.jpg

Sales Price : USD20.645

Mileage : USD0.214

Genre :

[shin Hwa 10th aniversary Concert] SHINHWA Stamp

si_20080321_19.jpg

Sales Price : USD30.275

Mileage : USD0.304

Genre :

There's more stuff so definetly check out http:// dvdheaven.com(I put it seperate so it would come out in orange XD)

Archived