[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest slypatt

ooooh, i love the wannie's couple photos!! thanks samshiku!! where did you get all those good stuff??!! haha... thanks for sharing :)

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest milkajunior

Shinhwa concert in a few weeks.............

Oh, I am so jelous of those girls that will be able to attend.............. :unsure:

Some of us are so far and can't make it.................. :tears:

Guest kfosho

^ way way way to far -_-

man i really want to go, because shinhwa basically introduced me to korean music and i believe that i should see them live (:

ahah one of my life missions is to see them at least once in my like, even if they are 50...hmm actually no i want to see them fairly young. cause a main reason i want to see them is cause they are hot! soo ahah they need to be hot when i see them.

you know how ppl say that its really easy to see famous ppl in korea cause they walk around a lot....well has anyone ever seen a shinhwa member walking around??

i own this page (: soo happy.

today is a good day.

Guest aindy

[08.03.06] [News] Ok Ju Hyun: A Shinhwa member was after a Fin.K.L member

PROPER CREDITS IF TAKING OUT.

THANK YOU.

Ok Ju Hyun has revealed that one of the Fin.K.L members was being wooed by a Shinhwa member.

Recently appearing on the 3rd season of KBS2's Happy Together, former Fin.K.L member Ok Ju Hyun said, "During our debut period, we were all very strictly managed by our manager. At that time, one of the members from Shinhwa got in touch and said that he wanted to meet up. But before that could happen, the rumors were already flying everywhere, in the end all our cellphones got confiscated by our manager for 4 months."

Because of what Ok Ju Hyun said, the other celebrities tried to get her to reveal the Fin.K.L member and the Shinhwa member in question, but she kept her lips sealed about that.

Shinhwa member Andy, who was also on the same show, quickly said, "It's not me."

Catch this on 6 March on KBS2's Happy Together Season 3.

Source: CS NEWS

Chi trans: 韩小国 @ Bestshinhwa

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwa.biz

Guest nutzie

^ bwahahahah andy's "it's not me" is just so hilarious~

why do i think it's minwoo and hyori? i think they make a cute couple.. if minwoo's a bit taller.. hahahaha.. for some reason, i can't think of other members doing it.. junjin maybe? obviously it won't be dongwan and hyori [most of us know what happened there =P]

Guest superficialme

^^ same here i the first thought was minwoo and hyori. haha totally see them two together and minwoo doing that seems real. but how cute is andy's response, "not me" total cutie!!

can someone explain why it can't be dongwan and hyori? never heard anything about these two :unsure:

shinhwa activities should be happening soon right? i cant wait, i just want to see new vidz of these boys together being cute, and crazy while still looking absolutely HOT!!

Guest love!melody

oooooh~ interesting! LOL hmmmm, wonder who they are! bet korean netizens are dying to know who this person is and will try to get to the bottom of this LMAO now this is getting me all curious too haha!

nutzie LOL yea, i first thought that it was minwoo and hyori too and still think that it is them but who knows LMAO hehehe and i, too, think that they would make a cute couple (and so i'm writing a fic with them as the main characters LMAO) can't wait to see this episode of Happy Together. and wow! their manager was really strict to confiscate their cellphones LOL it would have been nice to see a shinhwa + fin.kl couple LOL and andy's remark is so funny. i can imagine andy shaking his hands and protesting that it wasn't him LMAO

superficialme hehehe! the infamous dongwan and hyori incident (: well when both of them were still in high school, before they debuted as artists, they went on sort of a 'blind date' kind of LOL but they weren't too fond of each other LMAO and so dongwan never requested a second date with hyori. suprising, they both became successul artists now ^^ you can watch a clip of dongwan on 'come to play' with minwoo in it as well, explaining the whole incident LOL i'll come back with a yt link for you if you'd like ^^ http://youtube.com/watch?v=kF3M_PV_dbw&feature=related © ighosts

Guest angel2nyt

can someone explain why it can't be dongwan and hyori? never heard anything about these two :unsure:

well they had an incident when they were in high school

i cant stop laughing whenever i remember this.

when hyori and wanni were in high school, they were set up for a blind date, and well, they didnt like each other (actually our wannie was a bit frank with hyori) hahaha

they were both popular way back

it was obvious it wasnt andy that wooed a FinKl member before though

Guest kriza_09

guys... they just added junjin to the artist list for the peace concert...

let's all pray that they would add dongwan and andy as well... and let's hope eric would tag along to visit his family in LA....

@mommie alice: you can start convincing your husband now.. lol.. ^^

Guest incarnadine

Gaaah... another event with Jun Jin probably in it ~ which, again, I won't be able to attend. Just my luck.

But thanks for the info, kriza_09! It would indeed be lovely if all 6 of them would suddenly show up at the Peace Concert :)

Guest superficialme

haha thank you all for explaining that. i think i do remember hearing that story now about dongwan and hyori. aww well atleast wannie was honest. but seriously i wonder how both felt when they saw each other training and all. cute

kriza_09 thanks for the info, 3 out of 6 is pretty good. but still i can't go :( but if all 6 were confirmed to go, then that would be another story. school can wait for just a couple of days. haha

What to do! If I mention it, he'll kill me! LOL!

I want FULL SHINHWA concert! If 3 are coming, I don't understand why they just can't have Shinhwa concert! Doesn't Andy, DW, and Eric have to promote their new albums too? Even if Eric doesn't come out with album, he can visit his family!

I wonder if I can send my husband on a vacation by himself while I attend the concert! I can only dream......

guys... they just added junjin to the artist list for the peace concert...

let's all pray that they would add dongwan and andy as well... and let's hope eric would tag along to visit his family in LA....

@mommie alice: you can start convincing your husband now.. lol.. ^^

Guest lingling22

what to do too!!

when i found out M and Hyesung are coming I am on the verge of going.. but now adding Jinnie!!

OMG... what's stopping me is the trauma of the Rain concert... and the fact that they might pull out..

aside form MC Mong i am not familiar with the other artists...

what to do.. what to do..

i really wanna see junjin....

are there any pinays here willing to come with me?...

or better yet are there any other shinhwa fans that i can come with??

Guest fallen_angel

i was just wondering if anyone has a non-clubbox link for the shinhwa japan concert in nagoya that was recently aired on tv? thanks!

haha! i though of minwoo and hyori too! then wannie's face suddenly popped up on my mind. lol. that incedent is really funny. and andy! haha! he was so denfensive on telling them that it was no him. so cute!

wow. so junjin is also coming on the peace concert? why couldn't they just go on with the whole group?! haha! i bet Shinhwa fans out there will be glad. ^_^

LOL! awww hehe . weirrdd wonder why eric said that. :P love their relationship together ^^ even the parents get involved hehe.

[08.03.07][news] Minwoo: My special love for wearing boxers

Lee Minwoo shared the reason behind his preference for wearing boxers on an episode of Happy Together Season 3.

"At first I couldn't really understand what's the deal with boxers, but when Eric's mom sent over some boxers it was great....one day Eric told me not to wear his underwear anymore, and I even felt quite hurt by this... Then when I got out of the shower, I saw the pair of boxers that Eric laid out for me."

He added, "Kim Dongwan even wrote the character Kim in Hanja on all his underwear."

Source: osen

Chi trans: 蘑菇菇@情投E赫

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

hey i have a question were mindy on that show that is showed below? recently? cuz i havent seen it before... is it on youtube with subs?

[08.03.07][news] The unstoppable yupki pictures of Shinhwa (pic update!)

200803070107071001_1.JPG

On the 6th March episode of KBS' Happy Together, Shinhea member shared an interesting anecdote. "When we were all still trainees, we couldn't really get out much so we had to entertain ourselves in the dorm. We actually shot a really low-budget MV."

Minwoo, also appearing on the same program elaborated to the laughter of the other studio guests, "We opened the door to the refrigerator, and we made use of the lighting from the fridge. We lip-synced and used sausages as microphones, and we even used the gas stove to make special effects."

MC Yoo Jae Suk even revealed pictures of Shinhwa during their trainee days.

Minwoo explained the origins of the photos as they were unveiled, as the photos fully showed how yupki the members could get. Eric and Kim Dongwan imitating Young Gu (a Korean comic character); Eric who pretended to spurt fire from his mouth and attempting a difficult yoga stance; Eric and Dongwan using dumbbells as steering wheels; and Andy who imitated gagman Nam Hee Suk's expression.

Source: TVreport

Guest peachy112girl

^ I believe Happy Together airs on Thursdays @ 11PM (Korean time). So it has been aired, but it's not on youtube yet. Maybe you should check clubboxes? :D I can't wait to see it though. <3. And I really want to see all 6 of them on the show!

OMG. Their 9th album activities are coming up! This is the first time that I'll be actively following, since I became a fan after their 8th album promotions :)

Guest JiniChun

Hello Everyone! *_*

I've been a silent reader for long... so... i'm sorry about that.

I'm a Shinhwa fan from Chile ^^.

Well.. i started to checkt the topic out today... just for keeping myself up to date and reading and seeing the pictures.. made me very anxious about their anniversary.

OMG.. I'M SO PROUD OF THE BOYS!

Then i started spazzing...

So.. i made a theme for my cellphone (sony ericsson k550)

What do u think about it?

themepi4.jpg

thanks for reading ^^

Guest angel2nyt

LOL! awww hehe . weirrdd wonder why eric said that. :P love their relationship together ^^ even the parents get involved hehe.

[08.03.07][news] Minwoo: My special love for wearing boxers

Lee Minwoo shared the reason behind his preference for wearing boxers on an episode of Happy Together Season 3.

"At first I couldn't really understand what's the deal with boxers, but when Eric's mom sent over some boxers it was great....one day Eric told me not to wear his underwear anymore, and I even felt quite hurt by this... Then when I got out of the shower, I saw the pair of boxers that Eric laid out for me."

He added, "Kim Dongwan even wrote the character Kim in Hanja on all his underwear."

Source: osen

shinhwa's parents are super close..

they hang out together too.. there have been a lot of pictures floating around the net of their parents together

wannie reminds me of what my friends do, since theyre living in dorms

hahaha

they write their surnames on their undies

Hello Everyone! *_*

I've been a silent reader for long... so... i'm sorry about that.

I'm a Shinhwa fan from Chile ^^.

Well.. i started to checkt the topic out today... just for keeping myself up to date and reading and seeing the pictures.. made me very anxious about their anniversary.

OMG.. I'M SO PROUD OF THE BOYS!

Then i started spazzing...

So.. i made a theme for my cellphone (sony ericsson k550)

What do u think about it?

thanks for reading ^^

hello!!!! welcome!! welcome!!!

Guest love!melody

strawberry16 haha! thank you for the news (: and the pictures are so funny and hilarious, yet cute LMAO love seeing there dorky side ^^ and LOL i remember shinhwa members telling stories about how they used to share underwears, well not exactly share but like wear eachothers, and sooner or later some members got tired of it and started initialing their boxers haha!

and also:

i found the youtube clips of happy together with andy and minwoo in it :)

part 01: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKxp1aO2Ym8 © PluePenguin

can watch the other parts by clicking on the user's link ^^

ahhh~ i just found it right now too so i'm excited to watch it hehehe ^^

i've been d/l the clubbox one but it's only 31% will take another 2~3 hours to finish d/ling ><

hehehe, at least i found the yt video :)

Archived