[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Thank you so much Edward. We appreciate what you've done. I know being a moderator is hard (I was one before). Points well taken too. We, the regulars will try to remind the new members. Thank you once again. :D Can I ask you something, who is your favorite Shinhwa members? If you don't want to answer it's fine. I'm just curious. :P

Hmmm, I think my favorite is Min Woo. :unsure:

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ good choice. LOL!

anyways. hmm i have a question...

are the members of shinhwa.. under different companies o_o

like is minwoo under his own company? LOL!

like as a group they're under good emg

but individuallly...? iduno i got confused after reading an article i saw on facebook.

Guest nutzie

yeah it's something like that.. well, this is my impression.. group activities [promo and concerts and such] are handled by good emg, but individual activities [likeminwansyung solo promo, junjin's activities in china, eric's drama, andy's musical] are handled by the respective companies.. i believe, minjinricdy are handled by their own companies, hyesung's still under good emg, and dongwan's under H2..

edward - what about him do you like? cos you know, if you post like that you might be considered spamming =P oh another question that i thought about!! if it's a member's birthday, can we post congratulatory message here or no? [well, assuming you don't post another one in that individual's thread]

whoops!! i just owned a page.. hmm, even though i already updated my signature, i'll post it again..

PEOPLE LISTEN UP!! IT'S THE RULES YO!!

1. no spamming - discussion and pictures regarding individual members' solo activities go to the respective individual threads [for futher specifics of this rules, you might want to go back about 4 pages or so..]

2. no request and posts asking for downloadable links - youtube, veoh, clubbox links are fine though..

3. don't quote pictures!! take out those %7Boption%7D tags from your posts..

that's all folks =D

Guest kassuma

well im sorry first of all for causing a great uproar over my spamming, thanks to all those who defended me (i love u!) but lets all focus on the main topic here that is to share our shinhwa love!

the next thing to look forward to is seeing all 6 of them at junjin's upcoming fanmeeting cum birthday party!

on a side note, im very happy minwansung solo albums have been doing very well! kudos to them!

shinhwa jjang! shinhwa saranghae! shinhwa hwaiting! (",)

SUNGIE'S FIRST PERSON MV PART 1 IS OUT! **,

Hey guys.. i have one copy of Shinhwa State of the Art Concert DVD for sale.. anyone interested?; especially those from Malaysia.. Pls pm me :)

Guest prizzyy

Yeah, I thought Eric was supposed to release a solo album. I remember there were news articles at the beginning of the year, saying that Eric was going to release a hip hop album type of thing. I dunno whatever happened with that, but I'm wondering, when?

LOL it is the one with supposedly 45 songs right? the one that was like hyper expensive.. eric said ONE MILLION WON! hahahahhaha.

hmm now that im reminded of it, i wonder if any plans are made on it? no news lately.. ric's still having his break right? =/

yeap if im not wrong shinhwa's still under GOOD right? then wannie is under h2.. bongbong is under his M Rising.. i dint notice the name of the company on jinnie's single.. hyesungie should be still in GOOD. is it? =)

ah~ i see preorders for shinhwa 2003-2007 concert collections everywhere. expensive!

will get it if a korean version is out! =)

I have not heard about this concert collection. Where can I view it to see hwat's on it? I only own last Seoul concert DVD and rest what I download from CB (which are very old concerts). I would love to have this. Is it that expensive? And what do you mean you'll get it when Korean version comes out. If not Korean version, which version is it?

Didn't I read that Shinhwa's contract with Good Ent will expire soon? What happens then?

yeap if im not wrong shinhwa's still under GOOD right? then wannie is under h2.. bongbong is under his M Rising.. i dint notice the name of the company on jinnie's single.. hyesungie should be still in GOOD. is it? =)

ah~ i see preorders for shinhwa 2003-2007 concert collections everywhere. expensive!

will get it if a korean version is out! =)

Guest noona13

i'm not sure if it's really the concert collection - if i'm not wrong it should be the 2003-2007 music video collection (japan version) - here's the link to the yesasia product page...

hmm japan version meaning that i can't play on my dvd player too - i wonder if they'll be releasing a korean version at all...

I have not heard about this concert collection. Where can I view it to see hwat's on it? I only own last Seoul concert DVD and rest what I download from CB (which are very old concerts). I would love to have this. Is it that expensive? And what do you mean you'll get it when Korean version comes out. If not Korean version, which version is it?

Didn't I read that Shinhwa's contract with Good Ent will expire soon? What happens then?

Guest nutzie

pris - i believe junjin's company is called JF story.. but didn't he release his album first before having that company? so maybe it's not written on his album..

mommie alice - they either extend the contract, or leave when they find a better company.. when is it expiring anyways? so the 9th album might not be under good emg then?

ooh i found minwan cooking ramyeon!! hahahaha.. dudeee minwoo eats a lottt!! [i can only eat 1/2 of those ramyeon packs, he eats 2 >_<] dongwan's dog is so cute =D dongwan eats the ramyeon the same way as i do =D

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VdO_B-NXnJc

although i'm not a regular poster but i'm sure a regular reader here.. i'm always reading new stuff about shinhwa member here.... its kind of sad we have to discuss shinhwa member in different thread.. causei think that we equally love our precious shinhwa member..and making us discuss in their different solo thread making "me" feel very uncomfortable....anyhow.. a rule is a rule we need to follow~~~

fighting shinhwa..and shinhwa fans...

Guest prizzyy

pris - i believe junjin's company is called JF story.. but didn't he release his album first before having that company? so maybe it's not written on his album..

lol yes but i wondered if jinnie released his single before the company was made?

so.. which company made his single?

i prefer the dvd to be korea version! i wonder why they made japanese version first? =(

haha i checked alot of sites and they used this pic!

shinhwa148.jpg

release date on 19th sep~ xD

Guest infinityyy

Hii! I was wondering if you guys could help clear up the info about Shinhwa going to the army business.

In the Korean celeb photo thread, there's a thread about this, but I was unshure. Many soompiers there said that Shinhwa was only going to be in the army for two years, but I thought they were leaving at different times so that extends the 2 years of a Shinhwa reunion, right? Omo, I'm so confused. T__T

Guest nutzie

well right now, we're not too sure either, cos none of their enlistment dates are released to the public.. i guess we'll know when it gets closer to the date? but from reading the article that was translated, i had the feeling that their enlistment dates, if not the same, would be pretty close to each other.. the article gave the impression that all of them are going next year, so even if the release dates aren't the same, they're probably not too far apart right?

i guess we still have to wait for more confirmation from the members themselves.. till then we shall be optimistic ^o^

pris - according to the link above, vitamin ent? i don't know what kind of company that is though O_o"

http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/aid-...pid-1004562537/

I POSTED INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS NEWS HERE ARE THE LINKS:

[07.08.17] Junjin who receive Minwoo's help officially prepare for his solo single

[07.08.17] Minwoo "i would save Eric first if the members fall into the sea"

[07.08.18] Kim Dongwan, Shin Hyesung - Popularity ContestN2007081716410950001.jpg

Shinhwa members Kim Dongwan and Shin Hyesung who have successfully gone solo are competing against each other in terms of popularity.

The online netizens have started a voting system STARBATTLE in August. Coming in the finals are Kim Dongwan and Shin Hyesung, having intense competition of contest.

The voting ended on the 17th 4pm, with a total of 75665 voters. Kim Dongwan gained a total of 41.5% whilst Shin Hyesung gained a total of 41%, coming in the top two positions.

In the 8 days of voting, Shin Hyesung was first place in the first few days but near to the end of the voting there was a huge turnabout and Kim Dongwan emerged as first place.

credits// gonews&oceans + julias@bestshinhwa + prizzyy@shinhwa.biz------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

btw the translator said it was popularity COMPETITION but i replaced it with popularity CONTEST.

omg i really dont like them using the word competiton >.< could they use a better word? what do u guys think?

although i'm not a regular poster but i'm sure a regular reader here.. i'm always reading new stuff about shinhwa member here.... its kind of sad we have to discuss shinhwa member in different thread.. causei think that we equally love our precious shinhwa member..and making us discuss in their different solo thread making "me" feel very uncomfortable....anyhow.. a rule is a rule we need to follow~~~

fighting shinhwa..and shinhwa fans...

Yeah, posting in here about the individual celeb's activities was a lot easier cuz I would talk about Minwoo... then talk about Eric or soemthing like that. But rules are rules. Hahah.

Anyways! LMao @ that article of Minwoo wanting to save Eric first.

And yeah, I don't like how they use 'competition' especially between our boys. Because I feel like when it's a Shinhwa member vs. another, it feels like they've already won and they're competing together? Am I making sense? Yeah, I don't know how to explain myself clearer...

Well I'm glad our Shinhwa boys took up spots 1 and 2 !!!

Was Minwoo in this poll? I'd expect him to have done better lol.

Guest nvr2clich3

wow!! i've always thought that the netizens loves Hyesung the most! But the results was a close one!

I'm glad Wannie is doing so well!

I wonder how am i gonna survive for 2 years without Shinhwa.

Not even seeing them solo..with the exception of Sungie..

T-T

If their enlistment date are different that means we're gonna wait alil longer to see the 6 of them together?

I can already forsee how sad the fans will be when they enter army and how happy we will be when they return! :D

Archived