[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest nutzie

mommie alice - wow thanks for your patience in translating all these.. craziness.. i was laughing even before watching the video..

ginnie and andie - here, i found youtube links of come to play episode.. it goes from 1-6..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fg2FEbaPaYQ

http://youtube.com/watch?v=m_Pol4tpwso

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jOutH-RtZNA

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Khh5w561HEQ

http://youtube.com/watch?v=oZ41Wp7d8Eo

http://youtube.com/watch?v=oBMeW7U4pmQ

there you go~ enjoy!! *off to watch the videos*

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sunnydays.

riz - ooh i remember reading about that junjin picture too!! wasn't it something like, he was drunk or something and then he was kidnapped, and that photo was taken during the ordeal.. but he was so drunk he didn't remember any crap about it.. and then he was blackmailed with the pictures, and he said he was going to sue them or get them arrested before they backed off.. i think that one is not an act by fans though.. like, no fans would blackmail their idols like that right? i think they're desperate for money/fame O_o" the bra one is creepyyy!! i would be scared for life if i saw that.. and the one about hyesung's blackmail is most likely by antifans.. why would fans want to curse his blood or whatever? i think some crazy fans might do crazy things, but antifans are even more scary cos they tend to want to harm the idols, while the crazy fans don't have the intention to harm their fans, but it happens that way -_-" okay fine i'm not making any sense at all..

Oh yeah, sorry, I don't think that one is by fans, either. ^^; Antifans are just downright SCARY. O__O; They go out of their way to make the celebrities' lives miserable... u__u they need to be locked up for that. Some fans are just as scary though, & what's even more creepy, they themselves dont' think it's scary. XD; Oh yeah, & I think that IS what happened with Junjin... ahhh, poor Jinnie. =\

FULL translation to Come to Play with Dongwan and Minwoo.

Thank you, Mommy Alice. (:

I've said thank you in like... 5 other places that you've posted at (LOL! ^^; ),

but I'm saying thank you again because that was really generous & kind of you to do that. :D<3

anyway, those stories about those crazy fans were scary...that girl taking off and chewing her bra...wth?!? O_O

i have a question too, btw. how did that jinsyung mommy and baby bird thing start? why do they call each other mommy bird/baby bird and when did that start? i saw hyesung's birthday message to junjin, where he was saying that it was really hard when he was giving birth to jinnie and i was like, "er, okay..." O_o... :lol: (love him still though!)

LOL, I know right? the bra thing... sounds SO funny. XD;

The bird thing between Junjin & Hyesung is super cute. (: I remember when Hyesung said that, I was laughing. XD; It was strange for me too, but I guess it's a little JinSyung thing. =P I'm not sure how it started (maybe it was just a joke between them, and then they said it publicly, & that's how everyone knows?), but I'll see what I can find. (:

Speaking of THE BIRDS...

Fancam of "the birds" (Junjin & Hyesung) over at Ocean's Six.

Go to the "multimedia" section to view it. (:

So cute & funny, especially their dancing.<3

thanks for the translations, mommie alice! hope you don't get tired of translating for us non-korean speaking fans.

i'm glad they're enlisting on the same year! that way they'll come out at the same time. it will be great if they're all in the same unit. if hyesung's not enlisting at least he'll fill the void (not all) left by the other shinhwa members.

[fancam]070812 Hyesung 1st Solo Concert - The Brids With Jin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__hGIVx5MJ0

[fancam]070812 Hyesung 1st Solo Concert: The Birds (Jin) VCR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niwWpvQnSQg

i also have yssm with sungie up already in youtube & more concert fancams coming up!

I said it many many times this belongs to Hye Sung's thread as it is his SOLO concert, not related to Shinhwa. Read the rules on page 1. Besides, you already posted the same thing in Hye Sung and Jun Jin's thread.

Warned for spamming and suspended for 1 week. :angry:

Guest nutzie

edward - isn't that really harsh? i think warning her is enough, since it's her first time.. besides, if you read it carefully [because i bet you didn't watch it, but you can see it from the title], it does have something to do with shinhwa.. it's a "project" that's done by hyesung and junjin, and according to your rule, something that's done by at least 2 members are considered a group activity too.. so these videos aren't violating any rules, except for double posting in this thread and hyesung thread.. does she really deserve the 1 week suspension? i don't believe so..

edward - isn't that really harsh? i think warning her is enough, since it's her first time.. besides, if you read it carefully [because i bet you didn't watch it, but you can see it from the title], it does have something to do with shinhwa.. it's a "project" that's done by hyesung and junjin, and according to your rule, something that's done by at least 2 members are considered a group activity too.. so these videos aren't violating any rules, except for double posting in this thread and hyesung thread.. does she really deserve the 1 week suspension? i don't believe so..

But she is also making the same post in Hye Sung and Jun Jin's thread. Triple posting alone is a very serious offense for spamming and deserves a suspension.

It may be her first time, but it is already my 4th or 5th time saying that. I even post an announcement on page 1. Plus, we also agree that a member should post this in the appropriate thread, and then only PROVIDE A LINK in other threads to direct people to the right thread. She is not doing that here.

Guest nutzie

well yes, i understand that, but my main point was saying that these videos actually have something to do with shinhwa, and not necessarily only relate to solo activities of hyesung.. well, i don't know about triple posting or whatever, since i don't really check the other members' thread.. but you're saying that it's your 4th/5th time warning people? did you ban those people for one week as well? if you didn't then you're not being fair to her, since it's her first time being warned, and she's the only one getting banned.. if that's the case, then maybe you should update the first post with the consequence of triple posting or whatever..

besides, i thought i read mommie alice's request for you to give us regulars time to help others refrain from breaking the rules.. and you agreed to it, yet you're not giving us a chance to prevent her from breaking the rules.. not that i know that she was triple posting, but other regulars might have caught that if you gave us a chance..

well yes, i understand that, but my main point was saying that these videos actually have something to do with shinhwa, and not necessarily only relate to solo activities of hyesung.. well, i don't know about triple posting or whatever, since i don't really check the other members' thread.. but you're saying that it's your 4th/5th time warning people? did you ban those people for one week as well? if you didn't then you're not being fair to her, since it's her first time being warned, and she's the only one getting banned.. if that's the case, then maybe you should update the first post with the consequence of triple posting or whatever..

besides, i thought i read mommie alice's request for you to give us regulars time to help others refrain from breaking the rules.. and you agreed to it, yet you're not giving us a chance to prevent her from breaking the rules.. not that i know that she was triple posting, but other regulars might have caught that if you gave us a chance..

I already said that in my post last week that it was my final warning to this thread before I took actions. Prior to that, I did not take actions and just keep reminding members here and I've been tolerant. If people are still not getting my message after this final warning, I have no choice but to take some actions.

I suspended her because she triple posted. This is absolutely not allowed, regardless of any circumstances or in any other threads. This part has nothing to do with reminding others refrain from breaking the rules - because this is not a new rule. And I take into consideration that kassuma is not a new member, and should have no reason not being aware of this.

Guest prizzyy

=( lets cooperate from now on~ ^^

i hope shinhwa comes to singapore at the end of this year as part of their asia tour!

and so glad they decided to put up a "last perf" for us~ :lol: i'll miss them like crazy!

will minwoo or wannie cry? =(

Guest cutiepad

i was reading the article and it was something about hyesung and junjin being "THE BIRDS"... I thought the funny concept is quirky.. i just can't believe that the both of them are seriously contemplating bout the comic-partnership...

WOW, I wake up and I find someone banned for a week.

I guess I'm also guilty because I kind of double posted? I translated Come to Play and posted Minwoo's portion in Minwoo's thread and posted Dongwan's portion in Dongwan's thread BUT when I finished translating the whole thing, I posted here but told people in Dongwan and Minwoo's thread if they want to read the whole thing, they need to read it here. Is this double posting in away?

Am I going to be banded for a week too? I'm not being sarcastic but just want to ask if you are going to ban me too, could you do it on the week of 8/26 when I'm on vacation for a week? :D

Edwards, we may be feeling we are picked on because you really got to understand that Shinhwa is the only famous group that has all 6 members doing individual actiivites (can't think of any other group, even DBSK or Super Junior) so it's really hard to distinguish where to post.

At leat it's better to have individual banned for a little while than having the whole Shinhwa thread closed, so really appreaciate that Edwards.

Actually I really prefer, even if I'm talking about only one member, JUST to post it here ONCE and NOT anywhere else. Whether members are doing solo activities, they are STILL part of Shinhwa unless of course if you are fan of only one member than it's different story.

It's still early and didn't have my cup of coffee yet so I'm jumping all over with my thoughts here. But what I really want to say is EVERYONE let's be more careful (including me :blink: LOL! ).

For regular posters: Maybe we should start writing reminder rule along with our regular post for a time being? I'm sure there is always going to be someone who'll not read the post and will break the rule but I think it'll lessen the rule breaking.

Edwards, just out of curiosity, is reading all the posts and keeping tracking of all the posts your full time job or is this something you do (maintaining Soompi) because you enjoy it? Someone has to be a bad guy and I totally understand it but like I asked before PLEASE give us little time and we'll do our best not to break the rule.

But she is also making the same post in Hye Sung and Jun Jin's thread. Triple posting alone is a very serious offense for spamming and deserves a suspension.

It may be her first time, but it is already my 4th or 5th time saying that. I even post an announcement on page 1. Plus, we also agree that a member should post this in the appropriate thread, and then only PROVIDE A LINK in other threads to direct people to the right thread. She is not doing that here.

Guest cutiepad

edit.......................

mommie alice!!! you remember me!!! i'm so so glad...

er.. i dun know how to link to my post in dongwan's thread.. anyway...

hmmm... i do have a thread in the pictures section... where the collection of the various members' calendars are there..

calendar shinhwa thread... pls check it out..

re-edit::

I've shifted it... well... for those who managed to catch a glimpse of it.. i hope u all would like it..

Guest nurkeyandie

^ er, cutiepad, thanks for wannie's calendar, but if you read the conversation above, maybe it would be better if you post that in dongwan's thread and just post the link here. thanks!

thanks, kassuma, for those links. your efforts are greatly appreciated and we can't wait for you to get back!

thanks, nat and riz, for the come to play links and the info about 'the birds.' seriously, they want to make an album and call their duo 'the birds'??? hahahaha!

Good. We, regulars are on top of this so hopefully Edwards will forgive Padma (cutipad).

Padma, as Andie mentioned, I think it's better if you move it to Dongwan's thread. Don't want you to be banned too.

P.S. Love the calendar though and thank you. Will be using it for my computer wall paper! LOL!

^ er, cutiepad, thanks for wannie's calendar, but if you read the conversations above, maybe it would be better if you post that in dongwan's thread and just post the link here. thanks!

thanks, kassuma, for those links. your efforts are greatly appreciated and we can't wait for you to get back!

was going to reply to people yesterday but was toooo tired and fell on my bed and slept lol.

FLiPSiDE i kno the first title was kind of shocking i was originally going to change it but since the title was "shocking" i decided to leave it to catch u guys attention lol. i think they meant they will release their 10th jib before they go into army O.o but yes it IS exciting news ^^ hehe so w.e. as long as shinhwa is going to release an album and going to the army together hehehehe. so does that mean hyesung dosent need to go to army at all? wish i could go to their last concert before they go to army so i can give them support but i kno i cant =[ but for SURE i'll buy the album ^^ lol hmmm for the time being lets wait for their 9th album hehe. hopefully they will get a lot of awards and go in 1st place for most everything before they go off to army as support from us fans.

kassuma thanks lots for the links! we know u are helping out for us to watch latest clips over the members. we will wait for u to come back!

mommie alice thanks for those translations ;] hehe u always translating for us mostly appreciateeddd!!

I think I'm lost here. They talked about 10th jib when 9th jib didn't come out yet? I gues it's possible to have 2 jibs in one year.....didn't Se7en and Bi did that?I thought Hyesung still has to do army duty....office duty like Kim Jong Kook.

i think they meant they will release their 10th jib before they go into army O.o but yes it IS exciting news ^^ hehe so w.e. as long as shinhwa is going to release an album and going to the army together hehehehe. so does that mean hyesung dosent need to go to army at all?

I'm going to let you all in my little screte! LOL!I have a excel spread sheet of those who mentioned their names on the Soompi along with the user ID.I have really bad memory especially when it comes to names so if I don't write it down somewhere, I don't remember.

So if anyone of you want me to call you by your real name, you can PM me! Please include name, age, and nationality if possible. LOL!

edit.......................mommie alice!!! you remember me!!! i'm so so glad...

Guest picklypickly

Edward - I also have a question. Let's say I want to make a post about multiple members all at once, but they're not related to each other at all. Like if I wanna talk about Minwoo on Jihwaza, Dongwan doing a commercial and Hyesung's concert. Would that be ok to make one post in the Shinhwa thread or would you prefer me to break it up into three separate post for ea/ individual thread? Wouldn't that be excessive and a bigger strain on Soompi's resources? And while I have your attention, I kno you do the weekly artist/album rankings.... feel free to bump the Shinhwa members up a couple of points. We won't tell anyone. ;) Seriously tho, we'll all try to do better.

Aaaanyways, about that article above, I really do hope the article is correct about them all going together, but I dunno... It just doesn't seem practical. We kno how hard it is for all the members to just meet up for dinner and drinks, how in the world are they gonna coordinate their schedule so they can all enlist in the a*** at the same time? And I think 10th album is just a typo, not that it's not possible. It's just, don't we all kno all too well how wrong these articles can be some times.

mommie Alice Thanks for all the translations, I really appreciate it. Now, I just hope someone uploads it w/ hardsubs. What I really hope is someone makes softsubs so I can watch it with my downloaded file. I thought it was so funny when dongwan tried stoppin minwoo from telling their secrets, like "let's keep that between ourselves..." haha. Honestly tho, didn't dongwan look a little peeved when minwoo was makin fun of his dancing even if he was still joking around? like not angry.... but definitely <_< ::grumble grumble:: I only wished dongwan retaliated by tellin some of minwoo's secrets. haha. And i've never watched Come to Play so could someone explain to me what the red cushions mean? I get that you're sposed to try to get as many red cushions as you can by gettin them to answer "yes," but how do you decide who you want to steal the cushions from?

And since, this thread has been kinda heavy lately, how bout some shinhwa man love?

poordongwandn4.jpg

no love for dongwan... lol

sungdylg8.jpg

jinsyungzi9.jpg

woodongsy5.jpg

ricdy2td2.jpg

manlovela4.jpg

I tried includin all the major couples, sorry if i left out your favorite.

BONUS:

my current wallpaper.

summerstoryns7.jpg

and here are the individual member ones. I have them in wallpaper size too if anyone wants me to upload.

shinhwasummer1as2.jpgshinhwasummer2fe0.jpg

Archived