[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest katelin_kim

How can i miss those cute pics of Wannie and Andy? i remember seeing those pics or the clip before but I still enjoy seeing them again.

It also remind me of the clip when Minwoo( not sure) reveal Hyesung's bod.

Shinhwa are always kids in the adult costumes (lol)

the last pic is cute, i am not a big fan for Bruce Lee but still love the T-shirt( he looks good in everything)

actually considering how deep in hibernation shinhwa is, we are doing really well alr keeping our thread within the 1st 2 pgs^^ i think its gonna be this way all the way til' the start of their album activities...which WILL be in dec..but prior to that there will be some albums coming out so...

anywayz...

I think that's extremely deep hibernation. I also agree that this thread is still pretty productive considering there are non-existent Shinhwa activities this year except for fanmeetings and multiple Japan performances. I hope they'll come back better and stronger with combined synergies from their individual activities in 2007.

Some random pictures...

credit bestshinhwa and on the pics

b7ee252c38ac59bd568d1afku1.jpg

Eric with Rain????

ericwithwhosc8.png

Eric and Minwoo....

q3aiba1004love1to3.jpg

a1aiba1004love3lb6.jpg

shinhwaobs1aiba1004lovesa1.jpg

Round Gazillion FIGHT!

vsandtygg5.jpg

The older pictures are so hilarious...

b8815663c96dc782f8b7924pq0.jpg

13m16943m1gc5.jpg

USHA USHA!!!

b06e6508db4e9ab295f4399vd1.jpg

b41c06ebc82bdf1e12db9ecty9.jpg

Guest miss':bella

Gosh, I love those pictures above. I love it when they are so carefree!

I miss them so much. I can't believe I am living right now without them for how many months now? ;/

SHINHWA. COME BACK <33333

Guest devylann

i so wanna see them all when i leave to korea in 2 weeks... gosh...well...imma hope to see dongwan at his fanmeeting on june 23 at kintek...

Guest dazzling_M

LOL i just watched today's HajaGo! and Andy was just adorable! I loved his little dance! And he was cute when he kept yelling "ah~" whenever he was about to fall in the water (:

And thank you ginnie for all the pics! All the members have changed greatly since they debuted. I just got to know them for about an year now and I'm just crazy about them! Can't wait for their 9th album!

- Eunyoung :)

Guest Sakurasdr3am

I think that's extremely deep hibernation. I also agree that this thread is still pretty productive considering there are non-existent Shinhwa activities this year except for fanmeetings and multiple Japan performances. I hope they'll come back better and stronger with combined synergies from their individual activities in 2007.

Some random pictures...

credit bestshinhwa and on the pics

wow these pics are awesome, hehe some i've never seen before, Thanks alot, hehe i wasn't into them during their old days, but seeing videos and clips of it, i wish i was, awwww they all loook soooo cute

and i totally agree with you on the hibernating part, but we all hope for the best to our shinhwa (opps hope i said that right)

Guest enne

Hi guys is been a while since i posted here again. Hi everyone. Some of u might seen me here before some might not. Anyway HELLO EVERYONE!!! Lets keep this thread alive..... ^ ^

[PICS] ERIC COKE ZERO PARTY

ericgazebh2.png

postersol8.png

ericstarefs0.png

ericgiftsfy7.png

ericint2lx1.png

ericshakehc7.png

erictalktl3.png

fans2yb3.png

eric3gl3.png

ericvs5.png

Credits: CokeZero.co.kr, Ocean's Six & Shinhwaism

Do u think this is the end of the pics? Of course not!!! There are alot more of his CokeZero Play pics awaits for you . Hence you could just simply go to Shinhwaism and have look at the rest of the pics. Enjoy looking at it. ^ ^

hey shinhwa fans! :)

i just finished subbing a pretty recent video of minwoo's brief appearance on chae yeon's star scope show

chae yeon met minwoo randomly at the gym ^^ the two are good friends, and minwoo jokes around a bit with chae yeon. he's very cute in this video!

with english subs, hopefully everyone can better enjoy minwoo's dorkiness :D

i've uploaded the video onto youtube, feel free to check it out here:

bscap0000.jpg

credit: oceans-six + shinhwa.biz + minwooforum.com

chinese translation thanks to leeminwoo.cn

Guest charleece

So many pics from the guys here~

Whenever I see them I'm like blooming up, they are just so adorable! Just love them!

Especially Andy, he is so cute and sexy~ :wub:

Guest miss':bella

I love those pictures of Shinhwa when they were young!! ^_^

So cute <3333

I miss them so much. I want to see them! ;/

Guest nutzie

hai i'm back~ actually i never left -_-" just been lurking around for awhile.. anyways..

ginnie - thanks for the retro pics =P i agree with you, they're hilarious.. actually, i'm not sure i'd be their fans if i saw them back then.. but now, looking at these pictures, they're actually pretty funny =P actually, you can count their individual activities as part of shinhwa activities too right? junjin's promo in china, andy's variety show appearances, eric and dongwan's dramas.. they contribute to this thread too, i think.. but gosh, how do they expect us to wait till december for group promo activities? i die!

zyrah - everybody knows i'm biased.. i have to disagree with you =P eric looks cute back then, but hotter now.. my brat grows old beatifully ^-^ don't get me wrong, he looked good even back then, but he's matured to be a super duper gorgeous man.. even though it seems like he never grows up mentally =P [okay no, he's not retarded.. but you know what i mean.. he still acts like a little kid -_-"]

enne - oh my God *slurps eric's face on screen* i think i've gone to heaven and back.. thank you!!!

angeldreams - hahaha thanks for the subbed video.. i guess chae yeon and minwoo are gym buddies =P

Guest angelix

[Caps] 06/05 Andy Official Homepage At New Dream Website

No Hotliking Allowed & Properly Credit

2000927006607419673_rs.jpg

^ flash page

2001341545476831460_rs.jpg

^ Index page

2001367291877918349_rs.jpg

^ Profile page

2001319176546006394_rs.jpg

^ freeboard (+guestpage) where u can post messages and stuffs ^^

2001396391319900421_rs.jpg

^ gallery (+ Video)

2001386173882224720_rs.jpg

^ Audition page

U need id to view some contents and stuff & leave messages to andy ^^, and i already registered ^^;; haha

LINK : http://ndenter.co.kr

Credits : ndenter.co.kr + angelix @ Andythebest + http://shinhwa.biz/forums

Guest prizzyy

hey shinhwa fans! :)

i just finished subbing a pretty recent video of minwoo's brief appearance on chae yeon's star scope show

chae yeon met minwoo randomly at the gym ^^ the two are good friends, and minwoo jokes around a bit with chae yeon. he's very cute in this video!

with english subs, hopefully everyone can better enjoy minwoo's dorkiness :D

thank you!! bongeh at the gym is HOT <33

haha woot ND's site is up! and the boy's looking good. andy oppa fighting! xDD

Archived