[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest miriya

I made this gif today - it's quite large, but still too small for beautiful eric, right?

Ahh, yes i think the words "good-looking" and "handsome" don't do him justice anymore, because he's really beautiful and simply gorgeus! >_<

ericGIF2.gif

(uhm, no hotlinking please ^-^)

And I'm really excited now hearing about hyesungs second jib in august. I'll be in Korea this august...

omg, perhaps i'll be able to see him on stage? Oh, please, please, please! >__<

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest devylann

i hope they release in late june -july... that's when i'll be in korea...i wanna be lucky and go to their fan meetings...hehehe...i really am hoping... hehe

Guest iman00

i just read d diary of chinese translator..

wow,she is sooo lucky to be minwoo's translator..

if i am in her shoe,i wont be able to translate anything for minwoo..

heheheh

and about shinhwa album...

they keep postponing the release..

and i will still keep waiting for it..

huhu~~~

Guest nutzie

i just finished watching haja go, and they had the preview for their summer special episode.. i'm not quite sure about it [since tvants is very blurry] but i think andy's in that episode.. hopefully he is =P

Guest kriza_09

hey.. could someone tell me the brand of shinhwa sneakers?? i kept calling it shinhwa sneakers and forgot the actual brand.. lol.. my mom was like 'get a pair of sneakers for your brother while you're in korea'.. i'm so buying him shinhwa sneaker.. lol..

oh does anyone have the soft sub for 060922 mnet star watch - shinhwa asia tour in singapore???? i need it in 2 days... >"<

Guest miriya

hey.. could someone tell me the brand of shinhwa sneakers?? i kept calling it shinhwa sneakers and forgot the actual brand.. lol.. my mom was like 'get a pair of sneakers for your brother while you're in korea'.. i'm so buying him shinhwa sneaker.. lol..

i think, its templecode (템플코드) ^^

if possible, I will buy shinhwa sneaker, too, when I'm in korea...

most likely minwoo's (cause i'm an "M", too XD)... I also love hyesungs, though~

does anyone know where i can download those clips of shinhwa recent fanmeeting? my computer crashed and i lost all my shinhwa videos :( while all the shinhwa pictures are on my USB drive. can someone help?

23 May '07 Diary of Minwoo's China Translator

The 3 days being Lee Minwoo¡¯s Translator

wow that girl is lucky! u know there was one day when i said if i ever become a translator in china i wanna translate for shinhwa xD. but anyways back to the topic. can't believe there were rumors saying minwoo is those kind of person who are very picky in things they eat and where they sleep. ive never heard those before and this girl proved them wrong ^^. minwoo is soo sweet going to dinner not eating just to say hi to fans. he is very caring with his fans just like the rest of the guys. those days mustve gone by really fast for her (as they say time flys when ur having fun) thanks so much angel2nyt for this ^___^

can't wait for their 9th jib and for dongwannie's album ^^ im gonna buy those.

Guest sunnydays.

Hi guys. (: <3

Shinhwa's 9th - I'm a bit disappointed that they postponed it. =\ I was really looking forward to getting the album & seeing the Shinhwa guys together again as soon as possible... but now they pushed it towards the end of the year. >__<; Which seems kinda long from now. I just hope that they don't postpone it any longer, but I am glad that they're still doing it. I'm just grateful that we still have Shinhwa. <3 I hope they are all doing their best & I hope they're all alright. (:

Translator story about Minbong - SO CUTE! OMG, i've forgotten how awesome Minbong iss ~ I miss him. =( He sounds so amazing... after reading that, I was so jealous. XP So caring & always thinking of others. (: That's our Minbong<3 Haha, he's right, about the drinking thingg... but we all know that he prolly drinks when he's out celebrating. XD; Haha. Whateverr, it's Minbong. <3 Thank you for sharing that story. (:

Guest jerrybabie26

the translator is so lucky to have spent so much time with minu... and minu's really sweet... that diary should really dispel any rumors of minu's supposed diva like persona!

anyway, i posted these picts the the picts thread but i just wanted to post it here too... well some of it :P i'm not sure if people have seen these but its always worth oogling over hehehehe

colours015.jpg - cutie wannie :D

colours013.jpg

colours004.jpg

colours003.jpg

Guest samshiku

AH this is SOOO exciting!!!

=============================================================================

5/27 [news] Good EMG Company Plans

Economic Affairs Commitee Announcement

1. 2007 Album Release Plans

Battle 2nd single - May 2007

Battle summer album - July 2007

Shin Hyesung 2nd jib - August 2007

Battle formal 1st jib - August 2007

Shinhwa remix - September 2007

Shin Hyesung special edition - October 2007

Battle special edition - November 2007

New girl group 1st single - December 2007

Shinhwa 9th jib - December 2007

2. DVD Release Plans

Shinhwa MV collection - September 2007

Shinhwa drama series - not confirmed

Shinhwa joint performance - not confirmed

Shin Hyesung Seoul Live - not confirmed

Shin Hyesung Japan Live - not confirmed

Battle 1st real life - not confirmed

Shinhwa 6 people 6 colours - not confirmed

3. Concert Plans

Shin Hyesung Seoul concert - August 2007

Shin Hyesung Japan concert - August 2007

Shinhwa China concert - January 2008

Shinhwa Japan concert - February 2008

Shinhwa Seoul concert - March 2008

Battle Seoul concert - December 2008

Credits: Ocean's Six (source), 米饭小团子@bestshinhwa (cn translation), cognizantfire@angelicalharmony (eng translation), angelicalharmony, cognizantfire@shinhwachangjo, shinhwachangjo

=========================================================================

OMG samshiku, thanks for the news!!! Some relatively concrete dates!! I can't wait - my bank account is already crying and it will probably continue to do so. Look at all those concert dates! I think its really deep and meaningful that their Korean concert will be held in March for their 10th anniversary!!! I guess MinWoo was forseeing ahead of time when he mentioned having a big party for their 10th!! I wish I could go to ANY of their concerts *sigh*

Guest jerrybabie26

AH this is SOOO exciting!!!

=============================================================================

[5/27 [news] Good EMG Company Plans

Economic Affairs Commitee Announcement

=========================================================================

whoa!!! dates! something concrete!

question: what's the shinhwa drama series? and the joint performance? is that like a whole compilation of the tv shows and drama's they've appeared in?

Guest apricot

Haiz, I hope the postponing of their album doesn't mean bad news for the rest of the Asian countries where they had their concerts before. I've been missing them so much lately especially after seeing no mention of Singapore in the concert plans or whatsoever. I do hope they come here!!!!

This theard has become quieter. Where are all the orange girls? ^^

Guest diddl06

thanks for the updates

anyone know where can i find english sub files for Shinhwa (clubbox links or ed2k)

no you tube please

if veoh tell me how could i found them

thanks

Shinhwa on Brain Survivor - Eric Cut with Eng Subs

Shinhwa on Brain Survivor - Minwoo Cut with Eng Subs

Here's some old clips I subbed of them on the show Brain Survivor.. Really hilarious stuff! I'm still working on the rest, but just wanted to share these for now..

Anyway, thanks for the updates samshiku! Alot of great stuff is going to come out.. It does suck that Shinhwa's album is being pushed to Dec..... Sooooo long!! I want to see them together! :(

One last thing! Please DO NOT SPAM! If you wanna spam this thread, might as well go and spend your SPAMS somewhere else!! Sigh.. I'm so tired to read "OMG! Eric is so HOT! I love him." or "I love Shinhwa very much!" or "Shinhwa Forever, FIGHTING!" >> these are counted as spamming do you know that? <_<I don't want to see like that in the future. You know what is the consequence for too much spamming right? The mods will close this thread and we don't want to see that happening.

^

ok so I haven't been here for a really long time~

aaand~ I don't wanna fight and I dunno if i'm gonna come off as b.tchy or w/e..

but why can't we express our love for shinhwa here?

after all, this IS a "WE LOVE SHINHWA" thread.. I mean, we don't necessarily have to ALWAYS talk about their latest projects and all that business stuff...

I mean of course it's not good to ALWAYS just post a comment about how much you love shinhwa and stuff, and I respect that you want to keep our thread safe and opened... but I personally got pissed when I read that you "don't wanna see things like that in the future".. cuz that basically comes off to me saying that you don't wanna hear us say that we love shinhwa... so you want us to say "we HATE shinhwa??" like... i dunno.. w/e..

sorry if I offended you~ I just got really pissed offf to hear that we're not "allowed" to express our love for shinhwa... xp

ok so question...

--> Does anyone know when the fanmeeting for shinhwa is over the summer? is it really at the end of june? anybody have any info?

I will be FOREVER grateful if anyone has info~~~ thanks lotz in advance~ ^-^

Guest loving_D

ok so question...

--> Does anyone know when the fanmeeting for shinhwa is over the summer? is it really at the end of june? anybody have any info?

if so, we're gonna have a heck of a lot of shinhwa goodies in late june... :sweatingbullets::lol: since woodong's albums are coming out too.

Guest susymoon

Hi can someone help me with this,it´s a clip of a concert were JUNJIN and Eric are making fun off Hyesung ana Jihoon but i wanted to know the tittle of the music because it´s pretty and JJ and Eric are soo funny can someone please tell me the tittle of the music or musics i don´t know if it´s just one or 2 http://youtube.com/watch?v=8woJw57x9XY

Guest nutzie

^

ok so I haven't been here for a really long time~

aaand~ I don't wanna fight and I dunno if i'm gonna come off as b.tchy or w/e..

but why can't we express our love for shinhwa here?

after all, this IS a "WE LOVE SHINHWA" thread.. I mean, we don't necessarily have to ALWAYS talk about their latest projects and all that business stuff...

I mean of course it's not good to ALWAYS just post a comment about how much you love shinhwa and stuff, and I respect that you want to keep our thread safe and opened... but I personally got pissed when I read that you "don't wanna see things like that in the future".. cuz that basically comes off to me saying that you don't wanna hear us say that we love shinhwa... so you want us to say "we HATE shinhwa??" like... i dunno.. w/e..

sorry if I offended you~ I just got really pissed offf to hear that we're not "allowed" to express our love for shinhwa... xp

okay here's why.. i think i've explained in my earlier post too.. but if you didn't read it, i'll repeat it and explain it again.. hopefully this time i'm clearer than the last O_o" [sorry i just have a tendency to explain things in ways only aliens can understand]

the reason why those things are considered spamming is not because we want people to say "we hate shinhwa".. it's obvious from the title of the thread that "we love shinhwa" so why do you post something like "we love shinhwa" or "this member is so hot"? that's just given isn't it? otherwise you won't even be in this thread in the first place.. what we want is for members to have meaningful discussions that help each other to understand more about the shinhwa members and their activities, not posts that do not contribute to the usefulness of this thread.. can you imagine reading thousands of pages of "he's so cute", "andy's adorable", "minwoo's full of charisma"? it gets repetitive and boring.. besides, what do you learn from those posts? next to nothing at best..

yes, we are here to share our love for shinhwa.. but is it just restricted to those random posts right? and no, it doesn't always mean we have to talk about their latest projects or activities.. you can also bring up their past memories and stuff right? you can also post random video clips [not downloadable, mind you] to remind ourselves about the shinhwa that we love.. expressing our love for shinhwa can be done in many different ways, but please restrain yourself from spamming..

i hope that clears your doubt and question.. i don't know, if it doesn't, maybe mj would reply to you too or something..

susymoon - arghhh!! i know that song!! hold on, i don't remember the title of the bat though.. is it "in hyung"? "in young"? i know the english title is "doll" or something like that.. and by the way, it's just 1 song =P here's the video clip if you want to watch http://youtube.com/watch?v=dyBJFXRfO9g

Archived