[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nutzie

edward - ah, that one yes.. thanks!

K4Ice - er.. what's your name? hahaha.. i'm sorry, i'm just bad with names sometimes.. i think though, like andy, all the shinhwa members can look boyish and mature at the same time.. previously, i thought andy's just boyish.. but now, slowly, he's going through the mature phase too.. our andy's growing up!! is that a bad thing or a good thing? hahahaha.. well, as long as he still has his boyish side, i have no problem with it =P

helena - ah, thanks for including it in the first page.. once in awhile, i guess we have to warn new users so we don't get warned by mods so often =P

Guest axxiss

hey, i was just wondering what happened to formula17 in youtube.. i love her shinhwa videos.. anyone know how to contact her or just.. to know where to download her videos and subs

Guest itz Nhari

We are at page 996!

Wow, we are seriously on a roll! ^_^

I'm loving this forum so much.

We are like a family.

There is no other like a SHCJ family <3

Guest miriya

You going to korea? THAT'S SO COOOOOOLLLLLLL!!!!! How i wish i get to pay a visit there~~~ When you go there, remember to buy oppas' CDs and stuff ya~ ^0^

HAHAHA... I also don't know who i like the most! I can be very obsess with anyone of them at times. But then, I suppose it's Eric who i like the most. But i'm currently into Hye Sung as well~~~ <3333 HE'S SO HOT!!!!!!!!! I suppose since the day that i become RicSung-er, i fall for hye sung more and more. Lol... I LOVE to see them both together!!! They are so cute to be together~~~ It's so fun seeing them fooling around, where eric tries to hug hye sung and hye sung was so shy. Awhhh... It melts my heart~

*whisper* I used to be RicJin and RicDy~ Lol...XD And i was SOOOOOO happy when i first heard the news of eric and PSY breaking up. XD But then i got upset for eric, worrying if he'll be manage to overcome it. :(

I will do that for sure! Luckily my sister is a shinhwa-fan now too, so we can buy things together - otherwise we would be without any money soon XD

I hope i can buy some of their dvds *_*

Haha, yes and how ricsung always say they don't like each other - as if someone could believe that <333

The Andypics... wow, he looks handsome! But when I look at them i can't help thinking "Wahh, our baby is all grown up!" lol he's 26 now, right? XD

Thanks for sharing angelix!

And I want to ask something: What are everyone's favorite shinhwa-songs? This question has been in this thread before, right? But because there are a couple of new people in here (me included) i think it's ok? ^-^

My favorite songs are:

1. Time Machine

2. Angel

3. Yo!

4. First Love

5. Eusha! Eusha!

6. Once in a Lifetime

Ahh, i wanted to post 3, but it's too hard to decide! *refrains herself from posting more* O_O°

Guest eLai16

wow... i really love shinhwa!!!! actaully, i'm listening right now to my mp3..... Shinhwa-ChangJo RULEZZZ!!!

Guest robotic

wha~! look at all those cool andy shots <3

andy completely owns the smart casual look with g-market's short sleeved business shirts..

his hair's looking rather spiffy too

my favourite shinhwa songs:

- crazy

- young gunz

- how do i say

- perfect man

- i pray 4 u

- match made in heaven

thought i'd share a cute pic..

imagine shinhwa all paddling in a boat together..that'd be fun chaos :lol:

050517jn05.jpg

Guest prizzyy

^ envious! and thanks for the pics! memories, not to be forgotten!

havent seen them together for SO long!

thye're really busy with their activities! =D

And I want to ask something: What are everyone's favorite shinhwa-songs?

i have TOO many to list! i think i'll just list about 6-8, else the list wont end!

1. wild eyes

2. angel

3. how do i say

4. i pray for you

5. perfect man

6. gonna be alrght

7. once in a lifetime

8. young gunz

i just want to name on and on! HAHA!

Guest aindy

05/14 Andy - G-Market Guys Club S/S Spring & Summer 2007 Collection Official Photos

mal..!!

you've almost given me a heart attack~!!

my work day today really sucked my brains out and what a perfect timing for these pics..

thank you soooooooooo much~!!

Guest lexine

Somdary! Thanks for sharing! I loveee it! Hyesung's so adorable! :D

miriya

My favourite songs:

ANGEL -the song that made me fell for shinhwa!

EUSHA EUSHA -Loveee the CUTENESS!

TIME MACHINE -SOOOOO NICEEE!

PERFECT MAN -LOVE THE BEAT!

ONCE IN A LIFETIME -SECOND SONG THAT MADE ME FALL FOR SHINHWA.

I LOVE SHINHWAAA! then again, WE ALL DO!

Guest chae nee sah

hei everyone~

i really need a favor...

does anyone know how to contact GOODent???

i mean maybe addreass,e-mail or sumthing???

beside their website..

i really need it for urgent~

thanks in advance~

Guest hahahoha

hehe my favourite shinhwa songs are the whole 7th album (yes i mean all songs in it, particularly brand new & crazy), half of the 8th album, 3 or 4 songs from winter story 2004 which they promoted, T.O.P (didnt like it at first), first love (also didnt like it at first, coz they usually sing terribly in live, but i just liked that one live in the fanmeeting which andy returned.)

K4Ice - er.. what's your name? hahaha.. i'm sorry, i'm just bad with names sometimes.. i think though, like andy, all the shinhwa members can look boyish and mature at the same time.. previously, i thought andy's just boyish.. but now, slowly, he's going through the mature phase too.. our andy's growing up!! is that a bad thing or a good thing? hahahaha.. well, as long as he still has his boyish side, i have no problem with it =P

ahah Nutzie I'm usually pretty bad with names also (inidentally, may I ask yours)...you can feel free to call me Livvie (short for Olivia) or by my viet name Thu ^^. That is true...all the members do look boyish and mature. I think its because Andy's always the cute boyishly charming one and now he's trying to improve his image and boom...we see not only boyishly charming Andy, but damn sexy Andy too! Maybe not in the same way as the other members, but *sigh* Andy is still one sexy guy to me!! :wub:

hmm...my favorite songs? hard to say since my playlist keeps changing, but my some of my favorite right now are (I'm trying to keep the list short, lol)

Angel

Midnight Girl

Brand New

Chance

Throw Away Memories From the Past

Hero

Your Man

Guest devylann

lets see...hmmm....:D... me faves r:

brand new

angel

crazy