[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

nat hey! its not my fault, i've totally like excluded myself from the world of korean pop culture for quite awhile so i missed out on loads. LOL. like seriously, the whole minwoo company thing i wus like WUT THE. cuz i remember hearing that andy wanted to have an entertinament company.... but now minwoo does? whaoh. totally ... whack. HAHA

linh hi linh! missed u =) and yeaH! OMG . THEY BROKE UP. SERIOULSY I CANT HANDLE ALL THIS NEW INFORMATION. LOL. were there any details about their break-up? gosh darnit. they were sooo freaking cute together... =( i hope they get back together! (or i hope eric comes to his senses and comes to me LOL)

&& yeah, junjin and ryewon went out before but she dumped him for some other guy... who the other guy is... i dont know. but if it is kim raewon i geuss id ont mind, since those two look good but our poor junjin =(

&& one of minwoo's ex's... the one in IM SORRY I LOVE U broke up with him for another guy too =(

POOR MINWOO ... =(

ITS OKAY MINWOO BABE, IM HERE FOR U ;D

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nutzie

holy shizzlee~!!!!!!!! i die x_x oh my God eric's sooo hot it's not even funny.. i love his hair, seriously.. i wouldn't mind him keeping it this length.. please don't cut it~~ oh my God, mal, thank you sooo muchh!! that totally makes my day.. night.. whatever.. ah i can sleep happy now..

Guest samshiku

oh my oh my may i say that eric's looking fine ;)

SHORT REPORT ON THE PARTY

ERIC AND MINWOO SLATED TO RELEASE ALBUM IN FALL

"Eric Zero Party", held on the 12th at night in Seoul [xxdunno how to trans :P] club M2 was an Eric Fanmeeting.

During the fanmeeting, Eric expressed that "plans are in the process for the production of Shinhwa's 9th jib this yr fall. But it is still difficult to release an official date for it. I had also mentioned a solo album in an interview held while i was filming this commercial, and after the release of the official album i will not be having any activities. This album production is a joint collaboration btwn minwoo and I and it's been interesting." [ok honestly i don't really understand the trans :P]

Credits: Naver+打糕@shinhwachina+me

the chinese trans was rather confusing...anyone can give a clearer picture on this?

but RICMIN !!!!!<3<3 my two faves ^^

Guest aindy

[Pics] 070511 Eric - Coke Zero Party Pics

thank u so much for these pics, mal..

great to see Eric still handsome as ever after his break-up with PSY..

Guest miriya

oh... seriously, are these pics meant to kill me? X_X

Is Eric getting even more handsome or is it his hair, that makes him look so unbelievable gorgeous? Gahh, and I'm definitely in an Eric mood right now... i have to start downloading the qss-episodes now, can't wait any longer... WHY is he so beautiful?

I really love the pics, thanks for sharing!

XJShinoda

Nice to meet you too ^-^~

I'm halfkorean and after cheering for korea in the soccer worldcup in germany, i was somehow desperate to find stuff about korea (i was raised without knowing much of korea, and i can't speak the language either) and randomly searched the web, till i found the xman germany special on youtube. When i was watching the "romance love mission", the part where andy and eric play lovers, i HAD to know, who those cute and handsome guys are - especially andy, he was too sweet in his role playing a girl XD Then i found out about shinhwa and watched the "once in a lifetime" mv... haha, and kept on searching, because i was addicted ^-^

Guest xbabii_M

[Pics] 070511 Eric - Coke Zero Party Pics

Just gotta love his smile! Gorgeous! Hehehe, I'm drinking coke right now [;

Guest sunnydays.

OMG.

<3 ERIC. MY BABYYYY. :D

Haha, mangg, I LOVE THOSE PICTURES. Seriously, he looks AMAZING<3 I've gone for a couple weeks without Shinhwa, & this is heaven. I haven't realized until now how much I miss them. =___=;;

Anyway, thanks so much for the pictures. :D He's so gorgeous~ SO HOTTT OMGGAHH<3 haha. (: I LOVE HIS HAIR. OMG, his hair is PERFECTT. Just like him. (; & his smile is wonderful<3 Eric is perfect. (:

Thanks guys for the news!

Guest chasty

What can i say. Eric is so HOT & adorable.

It nices to see him smile/laugh like that after seeing him as serious TaeJoo in the QSS.

ohhhh, pictures of sexy Eric!! nutzie, I have to agree with you! I love Eric's hair at this length! Not too short and not too long and that just looks hot on him! hmm..seeing these pics makes me thirsty for some reason *runs off to grab a coke*

XJShinoda, nice to meet you and welcome! I'm viet, but I was born in the US so I'm one of those many fans living stateside, lol. I wish I lived nearer to Korea though...I'm so jealous of all you guys on the other side of the world where all the Korean stars appear a lot.

Guest Yuna N.

Ahhh <3

thank you everyone for these pictures,

eric is captivating O.O looks so gooood~

By the way,

does anyone have any pictures of shinhwa`s orange balloons?

Like an audience full of ORANGE ? (:

THANKS in advance ~

Ahhh <3

thank you everyone for these pictures,

eric is captivating O.O looks so gooood~

By the way,

does anyone have any pictures of shinhwa`s orange balloons?

Like an audience full of ORANGE ? (:

THANKS in advance ~

I happen to remember seeing them pages back posted by a fellow fan.

Here is the link to that post:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...t&p=5758037

Guest slypatt

yeah, i'm liking eric's short hair! it's good to see him smile after breaking up with psy :)

i wanna see shinhwa together.. cant wait for their 9th album... and i'm still waiting for my hyesung's solo..

i miss shinhwa!!!!!

Guest lexine

I hate seeing Shinhwa thread on the 2nd page... :(

Eric's hair now is PERFECT for him. PERFECT MAN! lol. He looks great! MinWoo looks good in his current hairstyle too. DongWan too! JunJin, I like his too. but (I'M SORRY), i'm not used to Andy's. oops. NO OFFENCE PLEASE! I love andy plentyy tooo!

As for HyeSung's, I don't even know how he looks like now.. MIA.. :( I MISS HYESUNG!

Guest XJShinoda

XJShinoda

Nice to meet you too ^-^~

I'm halfkorean and after cheering for korea in the soccer worldcup in germany, i was somehow desperate to find stuff about korea (i was raised without knowing much of korea, and i can't speak the language either) and randomly searched the web, till i found the xman germany special on youtube. When i was watching the "romance love mission", the part where andy and eric play lovers, i HAD to know, who those cute and handsome guys are - especially andy, he was too sweet in his role playing a girl XD Then i found out about shinhwa and watched the "once in a lifetime" mv... haha, and kept on searching, because i was addicted ^-^

Arghh~~~ You are a halfkorean!

So lucky of you~~~ Your mum is a korean? Or your dad? Why don't you just learn from your mum/dad? Should be easier... I wanted to learn the language so much~~~ But too bad i can't learn it right now... :(

Hmmm... Your experience is a unique one. XD Starting to like the Korean football team first, and then found out of Shinhwa oppa~

Who do you like the most in the band?

I saw your DP, I assume that you are a JinSung-er? XD

I'm a RicSung-er though... Sure you can see it from my DP!

XJShinoda, nice to meet you and welcome! I'm viet, but I was born in the US so I'm one of those many fans living stateside, lol. I wish I lived nearer to Korea though...I'm so jealous of all you guys on the other side of the world where all the Korean stars appear a lot.

Nice to meet you~~~

Actually, Shinhwa never came to Malaysia before.:(

They went to Thailand and Singapore, missed out Malaysia.

I wonder why... Because Malsia is actually in between Thailand and Singapore. I suppose it is the fanbase that matters. There are not much of very active Shinhwa fans here... Somehow, TVXQ and Sj came to Malaysia last year.

I wish that Shinhwa oppa will tour Malaysia... Really hope to see them in person. :'(

Archived