[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest sunnydays.

heheh.. i rewatched heroine 6 with shinhwa last night with my brother.. and he indirectly said he likes shinhwa [he was like "it's so stupid to say i'm a fan of a boyband" -__-] this is what he said

junjin - i think i said it before, he thinks junjin is cool

minwoo - i think he likes minwoo the most.. he said he danced cool

andy - is cute

dongwan - is cool.. and he was amused that dongwan plays guitar [my brother does too, that's why..]

hyesung - crab dance.. hahaha.. that's all he said..

yeah, so you can guess it, he doesn't like eric the most *sulks* but that's okay, i think it's because i like eric the most [he never likes what i like, so yeah] well, it means i don't have to share eric with him.. fine with me =P

Haha... yeah, I would think that guys would look up to JunJin & Minbong the most. (; & maybe Dongwan. HAHAHA. AND OMG, ERIC?! Gosh, how can you not like Eric. U__U Maybe he's jealous that Eric can get girls so easily. LMAOOO. We love Eric! >:] haha!

That's good LOL. I know right?! HEHE, everyone approves of me and MinWoo LMAO...But Eric has always been the drop dead gorgeous in my life too.

Tee hee, I like the way you put that... "drop dead gorgeous". >:] Oh baby, yess<3 Same here. He will always be forever be my one. LOL watch, during my wedding, i'll be like, "I, Riz, promise to you, ERIC--" PUAHAHAHAHA. Unless... I marry him. (; OHOHOHOHO.

24/04 [pics] Andy @ 'THE BODYSHOP' Party

ANDYYYY

OMGGGGGGGGGG

I'm extremely worried. x__x; He looks so pale & extremely tired. =\ & his hair makes him look older. =___=;; Like, too old. LOL. What's up with the hairstyles these days? First JunJin, now Andy... LOL. Anyway, i'm not that concerned about his hair, I'm concerned more for his health. =\ I hope he's taking care of himself & not overworking. We all know Andy has a tendency to keep going when he really wants to... gahhh, fighting Andy-sshi<3

MinWan at 43rd Baeksang Awards

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/100/200...31087470yc9.jpg

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/5568/20...05a41800fe2.jpg

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7296/99650225yt8.jpg

http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/8954/46172884eh4.jpg

http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/8984/36871237uh1.jp

http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/8452/82753011sf6.jpg

[http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/9890/76031760lb5.jpg

Credit on the pics and suejinners@soompi.com and Ringlet101@shinhwachangjo.net

As posted by fortuneteller @ shinhwa.biz/forums

two hot boyz on the red carpet~!!!!

OMGGGGGGGGGGG

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG.

OMG. OH MY GOODNESS.

Did the red carpet go on FIIIRE?! CUZ THERE WERE TWO HOT BOYS ON ITTT. PUAHAHA.

OMG. Minbong & Dongwan look SOOOO good. O__O; I keep staring and drooling, I swear. Omg, I haven't seen them in a while. T___T; OMGGG, they look so great! So hottt, sexxy, handsome... everything. OMG. I can't stop. I'm like, dying with happiness. DAMN, they're sexxy. LOL. Dongwan looks SOO GOOOD especially<3 He's gotten so much thinner... he looks a bit younger, too. & Minbong, well, he's always sexxy. *sigh* Iwannarapethem. =___=;; LOLOL. jk... PG-13 *COUUUGH*

*sigh* Wow. those pictures SUUURE made my day. I'm going to print them out & stare at them while I do my homework. (: tee heee<3

It would be PERFECT if Hyesung, Andy, Eric, & JunJin were there. <3 I miss them. =\

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest loving_D

So, we see Jindy, Mindy, Minwan, there are two members missing? How about our oil and water couple, RicSung, I feel that they will pop up somewhere together. :rolleyes:

dongwan, andy, and minwoo have been appearing like everywhere these days. we see eric on que sera sera, so its not a big deal, but im dying to see hyesung! where is he?? :wacko:

ah, the girl isn't lee jin.. i found the clip at youtube.. apparently her name is park eun hye.. she looks like the wheelchair girl in bul sae.. no?

she was in dongwan's drama, person that i love, with him.

Guest theLEGEND

OOH, Andy cut his hair? Aww.. I like his previous hairstyle alot! I guess I still have to get use to it. His eyebags have got to go and he looks so pale. I hope he's taking a good care of his health. Don't overwork yourself! I know you're preparing something great for us but your health is more important! Thanks for sharing with us :)

OMG! Two hotties alert! Minwoo looks so SEXY. He's so HOT! Gaahhh.. I love him. He's just perfect! I love his current hairstyle! *Minwoo MODE: ON* :lol: Dongwan as always, he looks so GOOD. Thank you so much for sharing aindy :)

ah, the girl isn't lee jin.. i found the clip at youtube.. apparently her name is park eun hye.. she looks like the wheelchair girl in bul sae.. no?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=S6IC86HwUo8

they presented 3 awards, i don't know what they are O_o"

Park Eun Hye is the one who acted together with Dongwan in "The Person I Love" as his sister. Remember? I don't know about the one in Bul Sae because I haven't got the chance to watch that drama yet. I still got Que Sera Sera on my list PLUS JunJin's drama and Dongwan's too. I've so much to look forward for. Shin Hye Sung's 2nd jib is the one that I'm really looking forward for :P

Guest lenakeem

waah. ive been too busy with life that i havent been in here for AGES.

i dont see the old regulars on this thread anymore :tears:

Credits: on pics + daum + emmiecz@ShinhwaThailand

Pls do not hotlink & take out with full credits

Andy and his new hair style

I think it's a little bit weird but that's OK for me

whatever

he's always cute~~~

omg. the first picture.. he looks like a 50 year old man with no gray hairs. O_O

non the less i like his new cut. make him look more mature.

wow.. i really dunno what to say..

but as Angie said, i think i'll get used to his hair for the coming days..

but seeing andy in a new look every now and then is really something..

he's not afraid experimenting what best suits him.. :blush:

im really not that shocked with his 'do' but seeing those black lines under his eyes

is really getting out of hand..

get some sleep Andy-sshi~!!!

and as missy had said, what with his blisters?

is he doing some mountain climbing or something??

Credit on the pics and suejinners@soompi.com and Ringlet101@shinhwachangjo.net

As posted by fortuneteller @ shinhwa.biz/forums

two hot boyz on the red carpet~!!!!

these pictures just made my day.

DID DONGWAN LOOK HOT OR WHAT?!

ahaha. eeeeeh. cant wait for his solo :D

Guest nutzie

ahh!! so that was her -_-" no wonder i had the feeling that i've seen her before.. but wrong drama =P

a couple of days ago i was studying at the basement with my brother.. and as usual, he made a huge fuss about the "ambience".. he sets the music up with all these huge speakers that he has.. and you know what the first song that came out of the speaker was?? it was dongwan's "that girl on the second floor" - this coming out of his laptop.. i was so shocked but happy and amused at the same time =P

yes lynda, i'm the youngest.. my bro's a year and a half older than me =P

Guest angel2nyt

Is it just me or is Shinhwa doing soft promotions already, first jindy (superviking), mindy (radio show), and now wanmin (baeksang award). Not that I am complaining, the more we see the boys...ehemmm MEN... :blush: so much the better. :D

I said this because whenever 2 or more of them do something together it always scream of SHINHWA vibe :lol:

off topic: I see Dongwan's boobs...kekekeke

hahaha your off topic

i thought i was just the only one who noticed that they are actually promoting.. its just ot that obvious

because they shouldnt do it yet

but oh well

more shinhwa

more happiness

yes mommie alice.. dongwan does look ssssssoooooooooooooo handsome..

he looks really young

Guest xuann

why is minwoo's pants a bell-bottom cut????

shouldn't it be a straight cut??

that looks so wrong on him

Haha.. It's not bell bottoms pants. It's just the wind blowing and creating the illusion of bell bottom..

Guest kriza_09

angel2nyt do you mind if i quote your post about dongwan and his plastic surgery?? coz someone posted the misleading article at another forum.. i just don't want people to have any misperception about our boys..

Guest poloblue

ahh!! so that was her -_-" no wonder i had the feeling that i've seen her before.. but wrong drama =P

a couple of days ago i was studying at the basement with my brother.. and as usual, he made a huge fuss about the "ambience".. he sets the music up with all these huge speakers that he has.. and you know what the first song that came out of the speaker was?? it was dongwan's "that girl on the second floor" - this coming out of his laptop.. i was so shocked but happy and amused at the same time =P

yes lynda, i'm the youngest.. my bro's a year and a half older than me =P

nutzie, where is this dongwan song from????

so are u trying to convert ur brother into a shinhwa fan??

Guest theLEGEND

nutzie, where is this dongwan song from????

so are u trying to convert ur brother into a shinhwa fan??

poloblue: The song was from Shinhwa's Winter Story Album 2004-2005 track number 4. A complete information from me :P

Anyways.. I've finally "converted" my mom and my aunt into a Shinhwa fan within a month. Now, both of them know all their names and what their roles are. My mom's favorite is Dongwan because she loves his voice. She also commented that if JunJin's going to practice and practice more about his singing, he will definitely become a better singer. She mentioned that Minwoo is a very good entertainer and very strong (I think she meant his physical? You know when you saw him doing 3 solos in a row. You know what I mean right?). OOH, They got pretty addicted to "Brand New" song. LOL! Lastly, my mom loves Andy's Heart Dance so much<33. They got so addicted watching Shinhwa in Love Letter and X-Man. Shinhwa is just TOO PERFECT! :lol:

I think I'm kinda agree with my mom. JunJin is really improving so much in singing. Minwoo is definitely a very good entertainer, he can talk to the audiences and make them more excited. You know how Minwoo does when he's on the stage right? That's exactly what I'm trying to say but I can't put it into words. I just bought Shinhwa's Inspiration #1 DVD yesterday, I can't wait! :P

Guest aindy

really can't help but stare at woodong's pics...

and not just minu's pants and caught my attention..

he's also wearing high-heeled shoes.. ^__^

Guest apricot

Haha, no wonder his height is quite close to Woodong's. I didn't notice that, you are really observant!!!

`the_LEGEND: You converted your mum and our aunt into fans too? That's great!!! Haha, how I wish I can convert those around me into fans too but that's impossible I know. They just don't know how to appreciate them. *rolls eyes*

Guest angelix

[04/26] [info] Lee Minwoo To Perform At Hi Seoul Festival On The 27th

May Take Out With Proper Credits

f_20068771383m_6c3dfc0.jpg

Hi Seoul Festival will be launch on the 27th and starting from now, from the 28th onwards to the 6th, there will occur 9 days full of events. The Hi Seoul Festival has been held consecutively for 5 times and this year, the event will be held in Seoul whereby Seoul has been referred to as the main tour city.

The particular event of this festival promises more activities and in order to attract more tourists, Seoul has plans to change the usual methods of attracting people to come and attend the festival which is not just to satisfy the locals but also for those who visits Korea. On the 27th, at 8.00 P.M, this festival will be held at Yeoido Park and there will be a special stage performance for this event. This year, ‘Seoul Lights’ will be shown where this is the main theme for this year's festival, where the main focused of this show will be on the usage on lights. ‘Seoul Lights’ will be the starting show for this event and during this particular day, all lights will be focused and shine onto the Hangang River.

After the Hangang River's lights show ends, a 'Phoenix' (Firebird) will fly above the audience of which this marks and upholds the symbol of eternity and the golden Korean history to shall remain forever. Later, Mr. Goh (Governor Of Korea) will hit the drums 3 times to officially mark the opening of this year's Hi Seoul Festival 2007.

Opening Show

Friday : 27th Aril 2007, 8.00 P.M – 9.30 P.M

MC – Kim Bum Soo & Bin Woo

* Artists To Perform : Lee Soo Young, Lee Minwoo, Seo Ji Young, Kim Gun Mo, Shin Seung Hyun.

* Artists that performs may subject to change.

Credits : Shinhwa.Biz + angelix (Eng Translation) + Oceans 6 (Source) + Hi Seoul Festival (Source)

Taken from this thread --> http://shinhwa.biz/forums/showthread.php?t=464

Park Eun Hye is the one who acted together with Dongwan in "The Person I Love" as his sister. Remember? I don't know about the one in Bul Sae because I haven't got the chance to watch that drama yet. I still got Que Sera Sera on my list PLUS JunJin's drama and Dongwan's too. I've so much to look forward for. Shin Hye Sung's 2nd jib is the one that I'm really looking forward for :P

poloblue: The song was from Shinhwa's Winter Story Album 2004-2005 track number 4. A complete information from me :P

Anyways.. I've finally "converted" my mom and my aunt into a Shinhwa fan within a month. Now, both of them know all their names and what their roles are. My mom's favorite is Dongwan because she loves his voice.

Thanks mJ, I remember her now...I haven't actually seen the clip of Bul Sae...just caps and that one was particularly fuzzy to me....time to change the contacts....The Person I love is a really really good drama-you'll be amazed at Wannie's acting skills (of course, you'll prolly get pretty ticked off also). I also have yet to see Que Sera Sera and looking forward to JunJin's drama too!! 1 more month (hopefully) and we'll get to hear Sungie's 2nd jib :D ahahah, you converted your mom, wish I could do the same with my family....*sigh* they just don't know how to appreciate great music and gorgeous guys.

Thanks Mal, for the news about the Hi Seoul Festival! So MinWoo is going to perform huh...its going to be a smokin' hot performance then!!!!!!!!! ;)

Guest samshiku

May Take Out With Proper Credits

MC – Kim Bum Soo & Bin Woo

* Artists To Perform : Lee Soo Young, Lee Minwoo, Seo Ji Young, Kim Gun Mo, Shin Seung Hyun.

* Artists that performs may subject to change.

Credits : Shinhwa.Biz + angelix (Eng Translation) + Oceans 6 (Source) + Hi Seoul Festival (Source)

Taken from this thread --> http://shinhwa.biz/forums/showthread.php?t=464

isn't seo ji young THE GIRL who two-timed minwoo??!!!

this is interesting.

anywayz...WOODONG!!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!! THx!!!!!!!!!!

oops and i DID update the picture thread a couple of days back a number of new cute andy gifs^^ click on e link in my siggie ya^^ andy's GIFs are always SO ADORABLE!

Guest nutzie

dv - since mj already gave you the info, i'll answer the other question =P i'm not really trying to get my brother to be a fan.. it's just that recently, he became interested in korean variety shows since his friends started watching it.. and he kept on bugging me and asking whether there's something new to watch, and obviously, most of the stuff that i watch has shinhwa in it [well, it always relates to shinhwa in a way or the other anyway] of course the first one he knows was eric [duhh!! my comp wallpaper is full of eric..] and hyesung [the crab dance].. he knew minwoo and junjin by the time i showed him emergency 19, andy probably because he was in xman a lot with haha [one of my brother's friends look like haha =P] and dongwan.. i'm not sure O_o and then one day he told me to send "korean slow songs".. and you know that most of my k-pop songs are shinhwa songs right? so there goes =P

omg.. minwoo wearing heels... hahahahaha

thats just so weird... O_o

but wahhhhh, woodong!! my fave 2. omgsh, is it just me or does wannie look younger? gotta love them. XD

Guest xbabii_M

Hehehehe. That's tomorrow (: Can't wait to watch another amazing performance of his

And they pic of woodong is just gorgeous!

Archived