[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest xbabii_M

24/04 [pics] Andy @ 'THE BODYSHOP' Party

WOAH! New hair cut??? I prefer his previous hair but it's okay. Andy's cuteness makes up for everything LOL

A lot of the Shinhwa members are starting to change their looks. Dongwan got skinnier. Minwoo died his hair. Again LOL. Junjin and Andy got haircuts. Eric and Hyesung are the only ones left now LOL

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vignette

I have no issue with his new cut because it's a style that can be changed in a short time. He really has great skin although he looks tired. I just hope we can get to see him appear regularly in a tv drama or sitcom soon.

Guest angel2nyt

KOREAN singer Kim Dong Wan, 28, has admitted on TV that his pert nose is the result of plastic surgery.

The member of boy band ShinHwa said during a variety show in Korea last week that he had been so unhappy with his 'flat nose' after his debut in 1998 that he had undergone surgery to change its shape.

'After the operation, everyone asked why my nose was red and swollen. I was too embarrassed to admit that I had gone under the knife, so I said I fell on stage and hurt myself.'

His honesty came as a shock to the show's host, but Dong Wan said he felt relieved after sharing his secret.

src: http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/show/story/0,...,128521,00.html

he NEVER said that..

hahahaha

he never went to a variety show this year

singapore papers always come out weird(pardon me for saying that)

he went to MC Mong's radio show two weeks ago...

they misunderstood everything

this is the RIGHT translated article from a credible korean website:

Kim Dong-wan, member of popular boy band Shinhwa and rising TV star, recently revealed that he had undergone plastic surgery.

Kim appeared as a guest on the first broadcast of 'MC Mong's Pleasure and Pain' radio show on Monday, April 16th. He congratulated MC Mong on the new show and the two long-time friends, who have known each other since middle-school, talked about the past and sang a few tunes. The two friends talked about how they had planned on forming a group and had even recorded their first song, but their debut was cancelled. They sang what would have been their debut song, "Gaeguri Banchan."

MC Mong revealed that he had envied Kim, who rose to fame after eventually joining the now widely-popular group Shinhwa. While talking about an accident when Kim's nose was injured from a falling speaker, Kim revealed that he received plastic surgery because of it, before he debuted with Shinhwa. MC Mong, who had never known this fact, expressed his shock.

Kim openly spoke of the plastic surgery as well as other stories of their 10 year friendship.

credit to KBS World Radio+kimdongwanthailand+shinhwachangjo

he didnt fell from the stage..

it was a speaker that fell on him

it was a big news in the internet, but people knew that he had plastic surgery

i have nothing against plastic surgeries, but i am totally against false reports

Do Not Hotlink & Take out with FULL Credits PLS

Credits: on pics + daum + emmiecz@ShinhwaThailand

BODY SHOP?????

really..

hahaha

body shop carries some of the best skin care products ever(well for me that is)

i dont know what to say about his haircut

Guest vietgirl604

yeah - he said about it ages ago i am sure, i dontv egt why the fuss now :lol:

i know junjin had his nose done and his teeth too... i will have to post pics of the difference - he still has a cute smile but his teeth are waaaaay differnt!

pretty sure most had theri teeth done ;)

I thought JunJin was all natural?! He doesn't look different at all lols..Yeah, I think they all got their teeth done because MinWoo's is PERFECT. I think teeth is normal and I would get it done any day if I could.

Am I the only one who LOVES his new hair?! It kind of reminds me of Eric's current hair style lol. But Andy!! Totally loving the hair but totally hating the bags under his eyes. They're KILLING me!!

I don't mind that DongWan had his nose done or Jin...but I think if I found out MinWoo had it done, I'd be sad LOL. I don't know why..maybe because I've always thought of him as ALL NATURAL..except his most perfecto teeth.

but of course, I/We loves shinhwa no matter what.

Guest miss':bella

Andy Oppa looks so cute at the BODY SHOP! <33

He just gets younger and younger. MY MY! I want him to be my hubby ;/

Guest aindy

wow.. i really dunno what to say..

but as Angie said, i think i'll get used to his hair for the coming days..

but seeing andy in a new look every now and then is really something..

he's not afraid experimenting what best suits him.. :blush:

im really not that shocked with his 'do' but seeing those black lines under his eyes

is really getting out of hand..

get some sleep Andy-sshi~!!!

and as missy had said, what with his blisters?

is he doing some mountain climbing or something??

MinWan at 43rd Baeksang Awards

200704251731087470yc9.jpg

20070425173253505a41800fe2.jpg

99650225yt8.jpg

46172884eh4.jpg

36871237uh1.jpg

82753011sf6.jpg

76031760lb5.jpg

Credit on the pics and suejinners@soompi.com and Ringlet101@shinhwachangjo.net

As posted by fortuneteller @ shinhwa.biz/forums

two hot boyz on the red carpet~!!!!

Guest missy2006

Is it just me or is Shinhwa doing soft promotions already, first jindy (superviking), mindy (radio show), and now wanmin (baeksang award). Not that I am complaining, the more we see the boys...ehemmm MEN... :blush: so much the better. :D

I said this because whenever 2 or more of them do something together it always scream of SHINHWA vibe :lol:

off topic: I see Dongwan's boobs...kekekeke

LOL! The things you guys notice! LOL! First blisters on Andy's hands and now Minwoo's pants!

How come I never notice these things? My old eyes are not picking out details! LOL!

P.S. Dongwan looks sooooooo handsome at the award!

why is minwoo's pants a bell-bottom cut????

shouldn't it be a straight cut??

that looks so wrong on him

Guest nutzie

ahahha.. mommie, i never noticed these things either, until someone else pointed it out.. but i don't think minwoo's pants are bell bottoms.. i think it's just because of the winds blowing.. minwoo's pants.. he's wearing it too high up >_<

Is it just me or is Shinhwa doing soft promotions already, first jindy (superviking), mindy (radio show), and now wanmin (baeksang award). Not that I am complaining, the more we see the boys...ehemmm MEN... :blush: so much the better. :D

It does seem like it doesn't it? They're just popping up left and right ^^ I wonder who we'll see next out there! Oh, MinWan pics!!!! They both look so gorgeous there and I love the pic where they're looking at each other and just grinning like boys!! Who's the girl between them when they're presenting? It looks like Lee Jin to me. *shrugs*

Do Not Hotlink & Take out with FULL Credits PLS

Credits: on pics + daum + emmiecz@ShinhwaThailand

Pls do not hotlink & take out with full credits

Andy and his new hair style

I think it's a little bit weird but that's OK for me

whatever

he's always cute~~~

Gosh, Andy's new haircut..!!

Haha looks kinda bit off but he's still cute anyway

I like his hairstyle the best in Young Gunz MV ^^

Guest minwoo503

love shinhwa !! they're awesome!! the greatest korean boy band ever! i love minwoo! who cares if he's short! he'l be my shortie then! lol

Guest Jennie

Minwan: Two hot guys, walking down the red carpet, how happy can Shinhwa fan be!! :rolleyes: Looking at those pictures, just well, too hot to handle.

So, we see Jindy, Mindy, Minwan, there are two members missing? How about our oil and water couple, RicSung, I feel that they will pop up somewhere together. :rolleyes:

Archived