[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest vietgirl604

Thanks for the pics! Eric is mighty fine in these pics! I thought the first one was nice but the second one was sooo hot and the third one was just sexy the way he's posing LOL.

Dongwan in MC Mong's Radio Show

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/3887/11...07417345yl1.jpg

credits to SBS + oceans six

Yeah, he's a lot thinner...just hope it's normal and not something bad to his health. Hopefully he's losing weight by working out differently instead of from over working himself.

LMAOO. Okay. (; It's alright, I am sticking with Eric all the way.<3 Haha, it's okay to be greedy. Well, sometimes. :P & I think I approve of you & Minbong, so it's good. >:] haha~

OHH MY GOSHH<3

That's good LOL. I know right?! HEHE, everyone approves of me and MinWoo LMAO...But Eric has always been the drop dead gorgeous in my life too.

heheh.. i rewatched heroine 6 with shinhwa last night with my brother.. and he indirectly said he likes shinhwa [he was like "it's so stupid to say i'm a fan of a boyband" -__-] this is what he said

junjin - i think i said it before, he thinks junjin is cool

minwoo - i think he likes minwoo the most.. he said he danced cool

andy - is cute

dongwan - is cool.. and he was amused that dongwan plays guitar [my brother does too, that's why..]

hyesung - crab dance.. hahaha.. that's all he said..

yeah, so you can guess it, he doesn't like eric the most *sulks* but that's okay, i think it's because i like eric the most [he never likes what i like, so yeah] well, it means i don't have to share eric with him.. fine with me =P

LOL. How old is your brother?! Didn't you say you're the youngest? He likes MinWoo most? Yeah guys like guys that can dance and yeah, MinWoo has all the charisma in the world too lol. Maybe Eric's too "cool" for him. Cause seriously, Eric has this thing about him that he's just the coolest out of all of them. Like everything he does is RIGHT lmao.

and check this out..

my favorite part of the program:

http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/5127/andybuttvx7.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

andy was laughing the whole time.. so great to see his smile.. :)

minwoo and andy playing while Andy's song was played.. so cute..

http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/9849/mindy1de2.jpg

http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/6422/mindy2vs5.jpg

so sorry for the low quality caps.. :)

Aww, MinWoo and Andy!! HAHA What's he doing showing his butt?! lmao. And MinWoo and Andy dancing together..that's adorable lmao. So cute how MinWoo has his arms around Andy's waist but I don't think Andy wants to completely feel like the girl outta the two so he just keeps his hand on the side instead of on MinWoo's shoulder lmao.

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yellowtulipx

Wow, it's been a long time since my last post. Anyway, what is this news on Wannie had done a nose job? Does anybody knows about it? And what about other members? Did they gone through any plastic surgeries?

Wow, it's been a long time since my last post. Anyway, what is this news on Wannie had done a nose job? Does anybody knows about it? And what about other members? Did they gone through any plastic surgeries?

yeah - he said about it ages ago i am sure, i dontv egt why the fuss now :lol:

i know junjin had his nose done and his teeth too... i will have to post pics of the difference - he still has a cute smile but his teeth are waaaaay differnt!

pretty sure most had theri teeth done ;)

Guest finlandia

24/04 [pics] Andy @ 'THE BODYSHOP' Party

Do Not Hotlink & Take out with FULL Credits PLS

ugyernuyvg.jpg

zhzrcadwhi.jpg

zivjjvrisa.jpg

Credits: on pics + daum + emmiecz@ShinhwaThailand

Pls do not hotlink & take out with full credits

Andy and his new hair style

I think it's a little bit weird but that's OK for me

whatever

he's always cute~~~

Guest loving_D

^andy-sshi! new haircut? it looks a bit weird because its so sudden and new. but im sure i'll get used to it. seems like hes going back to his inkigayo days with hyojoo!

dongwan, everyone knows about. like saharial said, jinnie got his nose done and i think hyesung did too. not too sure about minwoo. i dont think eric got any and andy didn't for sure (he clearly stated in an interview).

Guest bunny_berry

Really did Jinnie had his nose done?!!!>...I thought its was all natural!...Teeth were actually being done nowadays!...its so usual.... :blush:

Guest missy2006

Not digging Andy's hair, it looks weird on him (honestly it makes him look gay, pls. don't shoot me) I love Andy but that hair :crazy:

and his hands has so many blisters, which makes me even more curious as to what he is up to now to get those blisters on his hands.

and he seems fond of wearing greys this days isn't he.

and lastly, those dark circles under his eyes need to go seriously.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, his not wearing any makeup is he? if he isn't then I am so jealous right of his clear skin right now. :tears:

(I know I'm weird but that's just me)

(OT, but I was just in the Andy thread and somebody mentioned something about the lack of news on any of the Shinhwa guys and then we have this, lame I know but at least he did not completely disappear off the face of the earth ) :D

andy yah...

hair so short now ^^;;

dongwan got his nose done because of an injury. although there are news about it saying otherwise, but i havent came across a reliable korean news article about it stating so. if someone has one, please post it up. otherwise i hope that what might be a "possible rumour" won't spread. ^^

andy's hairstyle looks like Micky now. Gwww... I prefers his previous one... that one really looks good on him.

and i agree with mangoberrie. i believe wannie's nose is due to injury like what he mentioned. if u r his fan, we shld trust him and not to believe in those rumors circlating around... unless there's a reliable source from korea site or whatever stating that.

OKAY, one good news SHINHWACHANGO [dot] net forum is opening orders for Malaysian and Singaporean buyers on Hyesung 2nd jib.

these albums are ordered directly from Hyesung fanclub - syoungin in Korea to buy the albums. - with the project LISTEN TO HIM-SHIN HYESUNG

KOREAN singer Kim Dong Wan, 28, has admitted on TV that his pert nose is the result of plastic surgery.

The member of boy band ShinHwa said during a variety show in Korea last week that he had been so unhappy with his 'flat nose' after his debut in 1998 that he had undergone surgery to change its shape.

'After the operation, everyone asked why my nose was red and swollen. I was too embarrassed to admit that I had gone under the knife, so I said I fell on stage and hurt myself.'

His honesty came as a shock to the show's host, but Dong Wan said he felt relieved after sharing his secret.

src: http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/show/story/0,...,128521,00.html

saharial - yes i've seen that already, but thats an electronic SG news. From what i've heard from SG people, those sources aren't exactly reliable. it's like getting news from sina.cn which has news sometimes not even true.

thats why i said a korean reliable news source.

hope someone has one.

so what if shinhwa has undergone surgery?!?!

it doesn't matter right..

and plastic surgery is SO COMMON..

everyone wants to look good.. is that wrong?

so please stop making this such a BIG news.

i do agree with you btw - i really couldnt care less - i was just answering a question :) no need to get riled with anyone. :) I dont think anyone was making big news out of it :). its a normal question to ask :)

honestly i dun really trust news that is not originated from korean sources since its concerning on korean artists. this is a singapore electric news... which might be translated through a consoliation of news sourced from many other korean sites.... which we are not aware where the news actually come from... and there are no source quoted in the article. thats what i personally think

and like what sHaziEe said... whether or not Shinhwa had undergo plastic surgery its nothing impt... we liking them shld be based on their characters and talents not if their looks are real or fake.

Guest mlsblue88

woah!! i agree with, what's up with all the blisters on andy's hand???

his haircut looks really different, but i don't think it's bad. At least we know that they are still doing stuff! glad to see andy!

Guest sarah_luisa

andy looks s0 old on the pic... bc0z of his eye bags + new hair +his skin looks lighter than usual + light color clothes..

am i mean? 0r right?

Guest loving_D

and his hands has so many blisters, which makes me even more curious as to what he is up to now to get those blisters on his hands.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, his not wearing any makeup is he? if he isn't then I am so jealous right of his clear skin right now. :tears:

it does make me wonder too...hmmm....i like how he has a band-aid on his finger. :lol: not that that's weird or anything... :sweatingbullets:

i know! his skin is totally like flawless! i guess the cucumbers really do work. :lol:

Guest nutzie

oink? i didn't even notice the blisters -__-" it was just his hairstyle that was popping out at me.. i do agree it looks kinda weird, but oh well, people get bad hair days sometimes.. it's gonna grow again, nothing to worry about =D

saharial - ooh, i didn't expect junjin to do that.. hahaha.. to me, they look the same since their debut, they're just more matured now.. although i do know that eric did his teeth.. his upper front teeth [yeah, i notice people's teeth -__-" i'm weird..] were kinda rabbity before he did it.. i wonder where he did it.. i want to do it too~~

hahah.. it's funny how this thread was quiet for awhile during the weekend [or maybe it was just me?] and now the topic of surgery came up, and everybody started going again ^o^

omg its been sooo long since ive posted here again >.< i feel so bad. but wow andy got a new haircut? i was so shocked o.o but i still love andy ^^ <333333333 so what has been happening with out boys? i havent been having time to do anything fun like my own intrests except do school work and exams.

Archived