if not minwoo then it's dongwan

i was surprised to know eric is the leader

coz he dont do the talking that much

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nutzie

hahaha.. i think though, eric's more of a background leader.. okay, that's just something i made up myself -___-"

even though he's not active in interviews [ie. answering questions] he supports the other members in different ways.. during solo activities, he would send encouraging messages [sometimes funny ones too =P] to the other members, and i remember once, i saw this clip where he brought lunch for minwoo/dongwan [i don't remember who] and the filming crew.. i thought that was so sweet.. oh, i think it's dongwan actually..

when the other members are down or upset [ex. when andy got upset after being teased by the other members, or after dongwan fell from the stage] he took the initiative to make them feel better.. and when andy came back during 5th album, he was also the one who's the most excited [ran over to andy and kissed him ^o^]

although eric doesn't look much like a leader, but these little actions are what makes me recognize him as shinhwa's leader.. to me, my little colorful brat will always be shinhwa's leader in my eyes ^o^

ahh.. cherry's delight =P

http://youtube.com/watch?v=F9DqUSzYkHA

regardless of the mispronounciation of words, this shows that the guys can sing acapella too ^o^

hmm...I'll pass on some news from chinese forums. Sorry not translating full articles but just the gist of them...

I think full translations will be done sooner or later..

Dongwan's drama "The Person I love" will be broadcasted in Japan starting June.

credit kntv and bestshinhwa

Eric will be co-hosting a show on SBS with Kangta. He is one of the mc for the "corner" segment of the program to be shown on the 20th. The program's name is "Hope TV 24".

http://tv.sbs.co.kr/sbs24/index.html

Guest sunnydays.

:o Oh wow..I've only watched like 10 mins of the first episode but kiss under the rain!?! With Eric!? What a lucky, lucky girl!

Even though I hate the thought of Eric going to the army, I'm glad he has a positive attitude on it. Eric<3. Like someone else says, he sure is a real man.

Yeah... i'm extremely sad that Eric has to go to the army, but at the same time, I'm super proud of him. <3 I love his positive attitude, too. :P PUAHAHA, DAMN STRAIGHT HE'S A REAL MAN. (; He's my man He's the Kidnap-Eric-Clan's man. :rolleyes:

Singer Lee Min Woo from Shinhwa will be facing his first drama challenge with 'Me Ri, Dae Gu's Attack And Defense Battle'.

Lee Min Woo plays 'Seon Do Jin' who works as a middle school teacher. He's also Me Ri's first love/ classmate in elementary school and Dae Gu's school senior. He begins to 'stick' around Me Ri's side to help her out as he pities the situation that she's in. Along with plastic beauty ' Lee Soo Ran', all four of them get caught together in a whirlpool of circumstances.

http://news.media.daum.net/entertain/broad.../v16424103.html

credits to yeohweping

I DONT WANT HIM TO BE IN THIS DRAMA!!!!

because it means i have to watch it... uuurrrggghhh

its a wednesday-thursday drama

which means one thing: its going to go against junjin's drama 'capital scandal'

i just dont like the fact that they have to be supporting roles

O_____O;; It sounds interesting. I like ovey, cutesty stuff. Haha, I dunno. :P But it sounds interesting. Sucks that it's going to go against JunJin's drama though. x__x; Haha, MINBONG AS A TEACHER! Ooh baby, teach me. (;

Supporting roles aren't that bad... I mean, yeah, it's not as good as lead roles (obviously), but i'm just glad that we get to see Minbong & JunJin in dramas. ^___^

whoa.. is it airing at the same time? that's sad.. on a brighter note though, having minwoo as a teacher.. yumm.. i would kill to have an elementary school teacher as smex as he is.. those girls going through puberty, man.. i pity their male classmates..

LOL. Nat, you're amazing.<3 that made me laugh like crazy. XD; HAHAHAHA psh, I bet the girls won't even go after their male classmates, not after seeing Minbong.

04/18 [News] Andy, "Since Debut Till 4th Jib, Did Not Talk During Variety Shows"

See, this is why I love Andy. <3 He's so determined... I'm so glad that he decided to come back. (: Shinhwa won't be the same without him. And wow, 16 hours of practice after that? Gosh, that's our loveable Andy. He's too cute & awesome for words. <3

THanks for the news. (:

hahaha.. i think though, eric's more of a background leader.. okay, that's just something i made up myself -___-"

even though he's not active in interviews [ie. answering questions] he supports the other members in different ways.. during solo activities, he would send encouraging messages [sometimes funny ones too =P] to the other members, and i remember once, i saw this clip where he brought lunch for minwoo/dongwan [i don't remember who] and the filming crew.. i thought that was so sweet.. oh, i think it's dongwan actually..

when the other members are down or upset [ex. when andy got upset after being teased by the other members, or after dongwan fell from the stage] he took the initiative to make them feel better.. and when andy came back during 5th album, he was also the one who's the most excited [ran over to andy and kissed him ^o^]

although eric doesn't look much like a leader, but these little actions are what makes me recognize him as shinhwa's leader.. to me, my little colorful brat will always be shinhwa's leader in my eyes ^o^

regardless of the mispronounciation of words, this shows that the guys can sing acapella too ^o^

Oh yeah, Eric is a good leader. (: I mean, after getting to know Shinhwa, I really think that Eric fits the role as leader very well. I love the way he shows his love towards his fellow members... for example, hitting Andy, but we all know Eric loves him. (: & he always talked about how Dongwan was "bad" when Eric still updated his online diary stuff. Yeah, Eric just has his own way of showing his love & he is definately extremely supportive when it comes to the Shinhwa guys. Gahh, that's why I love him so much. (; That, & plus a billion other things. Haha, that's why I love Shinhwa as a whole.<3 They're always there for each other.

Haha, Nat, actually, I don't like that acapella clip. ^^; It didn't sound too good. LOL don't hurt me, but their blending was kinda eh & the harmony didn't sound right. But anyway, they were young then, so... They have definately gotten so much better since then. They have better acapella songs, for example, THE BURGER SONG.<3 they sounded AMAZING with that. (;

Guest theLEGEND

nutzie: Nat, I'm sorry but I have to agree with Riz, I don't like that "Cherry's Delight" song. They sounded not so good and the harmony was kinda off and some of them kinda out of tune but whatever, that was back then but listen to their "Burger Song" that's amazing just like what Riz has said :)

ginnie: Thank you for sharing the good news. I know that there's alot of Japanese fans watched "The Person I Love" drama and they were the one who got so mad when SBS cancelled 4 episodes. I think it was them, I'm sorry I can't remember but I'm happy that it is going to be aired in Japan. OOH, Eric's going to be an MC along with KangTa? Hmm.. I've never seen him becoming an MC but I'll be looking forward for it. I'll bet, the viewers of that show will increase tremendously LOL! You know what? I was scanning through the pages and when I saw your "24" in your post I was like, wait a minute, Eric's gonna appear in 24 TV show?! My favorite show! But after I read correctly, it was actually "Hope TV 24" LOL! I'm getting so excited for a minute there :P

Guest nutzie

ginnie - oh my God are you serious?? assahh!! eric as an MC? that's totally something new~ go eric go eric!! with kangta? i think they're close right? but i thought junjin and hyesung are closer to kangta than eric is.. i'm curious how this pairing will do..

riz - uncontrollable hormones of elementary school girls *sigh* i pity our minbongie =P everyday after school his clothes would be torn and tattered.. hahaha..

riz & ahjumma - ooh, i forgot about the burger song.. i agree i like the burger song much better =P

Guest samshiku

xh - hie hie!!

HI NUTZIE! <3<3*what's ur real name>?

alrght i'll share some pics here hehe jinnie doing funny faces ^^

b860ec926f5affe2a48f239ka6.jpgb7b92dd0f43c1c6b0244ae6ag0.jpgba87e437f79bfbbaa0b5e27kq9.jpgbbb4bcc17d57ae2823caef1lc3.jpg

credits: bestshinhwa+pic source

Guest nutzie

xh - =P nat/nutzie will be fine.. i know where those pics come from!! isn't that the time when they invited their friend and they cooked for him.. they were watching scream, and then they tried to scare him away.. hahaha.. one of them had this scream mask on.. hahaha i found the clip, you know, just in case there are people who haven't watched it..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=sex8SIMslnI

Guest xbabii_M

samshiku ROFLMAO! Hahahahahaha! I can't stop laughing! Thank you for the pics (: Junjin is such an adorable dork! How can all the Shinhwa members be so adorablely dorky?!?! He looks so cute! LOL And tht other guy's facial expression is like from -__- to O.o Hehehehehe.

And Eric is a GREAT leader! I remember in an interview that the Shinhwa members said that Eric is the style who obsereves everyone silently. And that whenever there is a problem between any of the Shinhwa members, Eric would help resolve the problem. Though he may be quiet and all, he is very caring and a great brotherly figure ^^

Hi everyone! Need help locating couple of clips.

I was watching Taste vs Taste 맛대맛 Special just now and they showed little of the guests from the past. I saw Eric & Junjin. The food that was competing was chicken: asian style chicken and wester style chicken.

1. Does anyone know what is the date or episode # that Eric and Junjin was in?

2. And also, Shinhwa as a group was in Taste vs Taste. I have LQ of this but would like to locate HQ. Does anyone what is the date or episode # that Shinhwa was in?

Anyone know which CB has HQ/MQ of these episodes?

Thank you so much.

Guest lovelypn4i

hi everyone! i'm a newbie here (=`

lol `& i love shinwa! they're soooo

cute. [`& sexi ]

samshiku: lol aww! jun jin look soo cute. haha he's such a dork<3

thanks for sharing those pictures! `;)

Guest kriza_09

I just checked news..it is june 23rd, Saturday.

It said this delay was due to shinhwa members' schedule conflict.

ah it's june 23rd??? should i go??? this might be my only chance to go to any shinhwa event..

i'm actually going to korea for taekwondo summer camp program.. it ends on june 12.. i was planning to stay longer for a few days.. but if i want to go the fanmeeting, then i will have to stay for 12 days in korea by myself... wow.. my korean is very very very limited.. and what would i do for 12 days alone in korea??? anyone, please go with me........ >"<

even though he's not active in interviews [ie. answering questions] he supports the other members in different ways.. during solo activities, he would send encouraging messages [sometimes funny ones too =P] to the other members

or what junjin described as 'disturbing messages'.. lol..

but yeah, i like his leadership.. he's not the kind of leader that will take all the works by himself.. he let other members do what they can.. when shinhwa was talking about eric, junjin said he was an 'angel'.. lol.. he said all problems that shinhwa 5 people can't solve are all given to 1 person..

he always talked about how Dongwan was "bad" when Eric still updated his online diary stuff. Yeah, Eric just has his own way of showing his love & he is definately extremely supportive when it comes to the Shinhwa guys.

is it not the other way?? i think dongwan once wrote something about how happy he was that he could work with shinhwa again (for their 8th album).. he was talking about how he love the members so much or something along the line.. but then when you scroll down to the very bottom you'll see 'except eric except eric except eric'..

about minwoo and his drama... i'm getting confused.. in shinhwachangjo.net someone said it's actually actor lee minwoo and not shinhwa's lee minwoo.. which one is right???

Guest vietgirl604

yeah, i heard the exact same song, same tune, whatever, but in english.. i was shocked/surprised too.. i wanted to start singing along, but all i could remember was the korean lyrics [other than the "just falling in love with you" part] -__-"

hahaha.. i don't think junjin's ever quiet in interviews or game shows.. well maybe a bit, but at times, he would say a sentence or two that would crack everybody up.. and what i love is that when he cracks jokes that are funny, yet he has the most serious expression ever.. man, i would love to see him in a drama like super rookie, and see how he fares =P i bet he'll do well..

Oohs, that's weird. Now I really, really want to know what song that was! What station was it on? LOL Yeah, JunJin telling the most funny joke when he has the most serious expression on..LOL. Oh gosh I just imagined that and cracked up. Yeah, I think he would do really well in a Super Rookie-like drama lol. But I don't know..Eric played it SOO well.

Yeah, I think Eric is a GREAT leader. He's a unique (why isn't it an unique? I never understood that) leader and I love him! I just think some leaders like take too much attention away from the rest but with Eric, everyone is equal almost. Except for MinWoo who I thought was the leader because he's so UP IN YOUR FACE all the time. Like, when I first got to know Shinhwa, he was always the first to sing in songs, middle in every picture..just up there all the time..so I thought he was the leader. Ahh, I love that guy. AHHH *squeals* LOL MinWoo makes me want to act like a little girl..more than I already am HAHA.

Yeah... i'm extremely sad that Eric has to go to the army, but at the same time, I'm super proud of him. <3 I love his positive attitude, too. :P PUAHAHA, DAMN STRAIGHT HE'S A REAL MAN. (; He's my man He's the Kidnap-Eric-Clan's man. :rolleyes:

Yes, he's our man. You know who's REALLY REALLY manly though? MinWoo! For some reason, everytime I see "hot" pictures of him, I keep thinky how manly he is which is sooo sexy. LOL I think he's the most manly out of the bunch haha..well, when you're not loooking at his joking/cute pictures haha. But Eric<3.

LMAO!!! Oh my god. I'm sick and not feeling good all day and this thread makes me sooo happy again. I cracked up soooo bad seeing that and had to hold on to my stomach! HAHA. Jin is sooooooooo funny there..lmao. Oh gosh. I think, if you didn't show this to me and I just randomly saw it, I wouldn't recognize him LOL. He's that funny looking and weird in there HAHAHA.

Nat: Thanks for all the videos! I'm going to watch the Shinhwa movie with friend one. HAHA just reading the description made me laugh. "Of course, Shinhwa being Shinhwa, they try to pull some tricks on poor friend." LMAO!!

EDIT

OH MY FREAKING GOODNESS! That is one of the funniest videos of them ever!!! Oh my god they're so funny..I was jumping up and down, slamming my hands/fists against the table LAUGHING! Jin is hilarious...and when they scared him with the scream mask HAHA..who was it?! HAHAHA. And when the friend ate their food..he looked like it wasn't really tasty HAHAH..oh gosh..and Shinhwa was just eating like it's so yummy..of course, cause they cooked it. Ah, I miss them living together!!!

Guest nutzie

kriza - i think you should stay.. afterall, it's a once in a lifetime thing, you know.. go ask mal [angelix] cos she's there.. and maybe she's going too.. about eric, i think it's good cos sometimes leaders can be so in your face, and almost most of the time are the one who's the most popular.. it's good to see a leader who takes the backseat, yet he's always there as a support for all the members..

lynda - i really have no idea what station it was [i think it was tuned to my parents' radio station or something] and it was some random song played there [like, there was no DJ to announce the song title/artist or whatnot.. i think it was on shuffle or something?] it's not "an unique" because even though it starts with "u" it's pronounced as "yoo-nick" [whatever] not as "ooh-nick" or anything like that.. another example is "honest", it's "an honest man" not, "a honest" because it's pronounced as "on-nest".. you know, no matter how bad their food is, i would kill to try it.. or cooking with them, it would be so much fun.. i think the one with the mask is hyesung.. i'm not sure though..

Guest samshiku

xh - =P nat/nutzie will be fine.. i know where those pics come from!! isn't that the time when they invited their friend and they cooked for him.. they were watching scream, and then they tried to scare him away.. hahaha.. one of them had this scream mask on.. hahaha i found the clip, you know, just in case there are people who haven't watched it..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=sex8SIMslnI

^^hi nat!!

anywayz i love that vid..its VERY ricsyung if no one noticed that...

and minwoo caught on the toilet bowl and andy frantically trying to cover himself when the camera started to point in his direction while he was BATHING...just priceless!!! hahaha

It turns out that Lee Ji Hoon hosted with Kangta instead...hmm..wonder why Eric didn't host in the end. Something must have changed without us knowing or probably filming QSS reasons...who knows..

Mommiealice, I have the taste vs. taste video of jin and eric. I'll check on the # or date if there is one...i can't check now..

Isn't it Lee MinWoo the actor and not our minwoo????

Guest sunnydays.

riz - uncontrollable hormones of elementary school girls *sigh* i pity our minbongie =P everyday after school his clothes would be torn and tattered.. hahaha..

Haha, hey, atleast torn & tattered = full view of his luscious abs. (; HAHAHAHA.

Btw. THAT VIDEO.

OMG NAT. I <3 You.

that video was SOOO hilarious. I remember watching that a loong time ago, but that's the first time i've seen it since. OMGG that made me laugh so much. XD;; Gosh, I miss those days when they all lived together~ They were so cute. XD; HAHA AND DONGWAN COOKING! He's so freaking adorable. I wanna taste his cooking. (: LMAOOO & JunJin's face is hilarious. He was so cute in that video. HAHAAH & WAS THAT HYESUNG IN THE MASK?! AHAHAHAHAHHA OMG wow, Shinhwa guys are such jokesters. <3 It would be AWESOME to hang out with them. That guy was lucky. :P

Eric is AMAZING.<3 Everytime I see him, I just get blown away & my heart flutters, literally. Gosh<3

OMG, XH, thank you so much! JUNJIN IS SO WEIRD & ADORABLE! Hahaha~~~ (: Gosh, I miss seeing him like that... he was so crazy & hilarious, I love it. :D<3

but yeah, i like his leadership.. he's not the kind of leader that will take all the works by himself.. he let other members do what they can.. when shinhwa was talking about eric, junjin said he was an 'angel'.. lol.. he said all problems that shinhwa 5 people can't solve are all given to 1 person..

is it not the other way?? i think dongwan once wrote something about how happy he was that he could work with shinhwa again (for their 8th album).. he was talking about how he love the members so much or something along the line.. but then when you scroll down to the very bottom you'll see 'except eric except eric except eric'..

Haha, Oh yeah, that clip when they were talking about Eric as the leader... I remember that part too, when JunJin said he was an angel. (: That was so freaking cute. Gahh, seeing Shinhwa like that makes me melt all over. >w<;

Haha, I guess Dongwan is like that towards Eric too. They have a funny relationship. XD;; Then again, all of the Shinhwa couples have weird relationships. Haha! That's what makes Shinhwa so special & awesome. >;] Hahah OMGG I REMEMBER THAT DIARY ENTRY!! "except eric" LMAOOOOOOOOO. I love those two. (; <3

am HAHA.

Yes, he's our man. You know who's REALLY REALLY manly though? MinWoo! For some reason, everytime I see "hot" pictures of him, I keep thinky how manly he is which is sooo sexy. LOL I think he's the most manly out of the bunch haha..well, when you're not loooking at his joking/cute pictures haha. But Eric<3.

Haha, that's true, Minbong has this manly, sex appeal about him. I agree, he's very manly. (: His adorable/dorky/cute pictures are incredibly cute though. Even though he looks like a dork in them, he's still hot. (; haha~~

GOSH LYNDA, YOU'RE CONVERTING ME INTO MINBONG-ISM OR WHAT? XD;; LOL. It's okay. I like him anyway. :P

Guest lovelypn4i

newbie here (=`

i made a gif of ...

guess who?! lol

junjin `& bae seul gi

jinseulgiit0.gif

this was their banjun drama together.

i thought it was cute. haha <3

Archived