[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest chae nee sah

wuaaa!~

i haven't been here about 2-3 weeks i think...due to my stupid internet connection..but thank god..now it is back to normal..

anyway,

junjin new drama??wow..really want to watch it...

just watched eric's super rookie (i know i'm not a lil bit..but so far behind)..but..yeah..u know..it is really hard to find anything about shinhwa in malaysia...

every cd-box of shinhwa member's drama dun have an english or malay subtitle~i can't understand chinese either..poor me...

andy looks great~

he has grown up so mcuch~

really hope he will be really really really success~

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nutzie

ooh.. han ji min again?? oh my, if it's true, then she works with 2 of my favorite members [and riz's].. arghhh she's soo luckyyy!!!

saharial - oh DUI involving hyesung is off topic too?

rozzy - sorry i slept early this weekend~ but seems like you're having fun with your dvd =( i want to hear the minwoo's song.. cos i heard the eric one, and i think the andy one on youtube too.. but i've never heard the one with junjin and eric singing.. did they sing good? ah, whether they sing good or not, they're still my favorites, so i want to hearrr!!

riz - hahaha.. this year, i think i'm gonna try swimming.. and since my eyesight is pretty bad, maybe i can put an eric poster on the other side of the pool [well for me on the other side, it's gonna look like eric anyways..] and swim the heck towards him =P and then maybe after that i can do what hyerin did to taejoo in qss 10 =P

mal - aww thanks for the eunjoo [taesoo] kiss.. gee i can't wait to watch this!!

Guest cpopbaby19

wow. Jinnie with a new drama? :D and it's on kbs! 8D yatttaaa! xP

andy, omg! <3 thanks for the article~ ^^; i liked that one..

and what about Hyesung and DUI. .__. :mellow: i dunno what DUI is! T_T; but seems like HS is in depression~ >_<; omg NOO! you handsome dude, it would make you ugly if you become depressed! xD cheer up hyesungie!! ^o^;

*after i read some of the replies...*

so DUI = driving under the influence.. XD im slow. lol.

omg, i think hyesung shouldn't go to bars/club so much. .__. lols.

darn. i didn't go to this thread for so long! xP kakaka.

Guest nutzie

saharial - i thought he said it because we were talking about the DUI itself, not about hyesung getting caught..

alexine - wait, isn't it bad if it's on kbs? cos it means i can't watch it on tvants.. noooo >_<

Guest xbabii_M

Oh, really? Thanks! I can't read Korean, so... :P Anyway, woww, does it say when? I mean... if he starts this year, do you think he'll have time to focus on the Shinhwa 9th album. >__>; I hope so. & I hope he's not overworking himself. Or did the drama already start filming? What's he doing nowadays anyway? :P

Umm, it says that it will be broadcasted this May after the ending of the drama "The Devil" (:

Hehehe, just a month away!

04/16 [News] Andy - "Lovers In Prague; A Reflection Rather Than A Humiliation"

GAHHHHH! Andy looks so HOT O.o; I always thought of him as just cute but it looks so hot and everything LOL And he sounds so mature in the article. Shinhwa's baby is all grown up! LOL But he will always be Shinhwa's baby (:

04/16 [News] Eric - MBC Que Sera Sera, A Kiss Under The Rain

Hehehe. Will definitely watch episode 15! LOL I only watched up to like episode 5 or something. How romanitc~ LOL That girl is so lucky!!!!!!!! I'm so jealous!

Guest angel2nyt

to tell you the truth when i watch that scene... in the rain..

hhaha eric and jung yu mi and que sera sera

i love both of them

but i cant stop laughing

merely because it was TOO drama-ish..

youll get my point when you watched the whole thing

the drama was very realistic and then they just had to do that scene..

under the rain, in a foreign country

Wow..this thread seems to be constantly out of topic these days..

kidnapping, drama and then dui...hahaha...

Joyce, at least Singapore does rains a lot... :lol:

I really wish to see Shinhwa together again. This coming May..thank goodness is not too far away.

Ninth album is so far away..in September/October....but like Mommie Alice said..I am kind of looking forward to them in game shows. Really fun game shows that's done tastefully..haahah..I disliked the game "Three Years Old" when they were on Heroine6.

Guest angel2nyt

^^ yes yes may 13

i really want them in sang sang plus..

or infinite challenge and theyre the hosts

hahaha imagine the chaos(eric and park myung soo part 3)

anways...

about JunJin's new drama

its title is Scandal in the Capital or Capital Scandal

i already made a thread about it in the korean dramas thread

Jun Jin will be playing a double spy. He's a japanese man who impersonate as a korean to work for the korean side as a spy. (credits to yeohweping)

so im expecting japanese lines, ...(this idea makes me laugh cause it makes me remember that interview that the reporter made him say a few lines.. and they ended up with nothing hahahaha)

and having two names.. a japanese one and a korean one

he again plays a supporting role.. but his role is so cool(dont you think so?)

then again who knows

the story is set in the 1930s with kang ji hwan and han ji min

han ji min... again.. what a lucky, lucky girl

it will be a wed-thurs drama airing after 'the devil' ends

even before i knew junjin was going to be in this drama.. i already had high hopes for it.. (and when i mean high.. i mean HIGH..hahaha)

mainly because its PD is the one who directed The Immortal Lee Soon Shin

and its a historical drama with 16 EPISODES!!!

Guest nutzie

hahahha the image of junjin being a japanese spy.. is pretty funny in my head ^o^

i'm thinking something along the lines of KSA's uno guy or something.. but junjin speaking japanese?? that i have to see =P

but yeah, han ji min again? geeezzz, as i said, after this drama, she would've worked with my 2 fave members.. i'm orange with envy..

i can't wait for the game shows either.. too bad xman's over, otherwise, who knows what might have happened with all 6 being there [as opposed to just andy] but oh well, we'll see.. i showed my brother and his friend the first part of infinity challenge with shinhwa yesterday, they were freaking amused =P

now i have to amuse myself with golgi apparatus.. byebye..

Guest angel2nyt

a golgi apparatus???

im so over that

hahaha

im listening right now to mc mong, dongwan and park kyunglim talking nonsense in mc mong's radio show

whenever i know park kyung lim and dongwan is in a show.. i cringe..

i dont know why

hahahahahahah

theyre talking about kang ho dong...

and they called kim sun ah and jo in sung

hahahaha pkl called kim sun ah unnie

i know ksa is older but you know

and then park kyung lim sang

im laughing so hard right now

you will hear dongwan and mc mong laughing when she was trying (so hard) to sing the high notes

and then dongwan sang that song from winter story 2 :wub:

my goodness my memory isnt working right now

and then it became a trio

and then they let pkl sang the high notes again...hahahaha

this three together.. oh dear

and then dongwan sang 'so sick'

this is where i really hear the difference when he's singing in korean, japanese, and english.. there is really something different

aaahhhh.. if only he would practice his english more!!

it would have been so much better than the original..really

then he sang another korean song(i dont know the title)

and then his indian song..

hahahahahaha

then cant stop laughing after that

and they ended with shinhwa's once in a lifetime

Guest xuann

I'm listening too. But i missed the singing part. haha.. i realised dongwan is on the show when they said dongwan sshi.. i was like.. what. is dongwan dongwan?? haha..

Guest xuann

Oh.. Anyway, Andy and Minwoo's on the other SBS FM.. Kim Chang Ryul's show.. Should be coming on soon.. So check it out!

Guest SuperMan6

this three together.. oh dear

haha..i agree..u cant hav 3 jokers ard in the same room..they will go crazy..and so will we...i rem tt PKL admitted she liked dw rite...is tt y u cringed...but frm wat i understand they r now jus reali gd frens..and i think dw wld not be wit her...oops..ok..i think i thought abt it too far away. oh wells, they r jus veri gd frens of the OPPOSITE SEX lol

Guest vignette

I've been away for a week and now I have to get past a lot of backlogs before I can make my replies. First off:

Mommy Alice belated happy birthday to you and hope you have more to come.

angel2nyt, I cant wait until may 13 so I can see them all together in one stage. Right now all I do is watch their old clips just to be reminded of how good they are together as Shinhwa.

All those photos of Andy made me smile. Finally I see him having a direction on his individual career and I really hope that he can have the success he truly deserves because he's been working hard.

Dongwan lost some weight in those photos but still looked very fashionable.

I've been watching

jumong

during the week-end and can't help but notice SIK similarity with Junjin which made me think how Jinnie will look good in a historical drama. Now it seems my thoughts are coming true and because it's a KBS produced series, I can get to watch it too.

Guest angelix

04/17 [info] Eric & Jang Woo Hyuk Shows Different Attitudes On Joining Army

May Take Out With Exact Credits

Eric and Jang Woo Hyuk, the two super stars of Shinhwa and H.O.T, are showing different attitudes towards joining the army.

Eric will receive a recruitment notice next year, and he has showed his willingness to that. On the contrary, Jang Woo Hyuk was suspected to avoid serving the army that had made him surrounded by criticisms.

On April 10th, Jang Woo Hyuk was serving at Gyeonggi-do, but later he claimed there was something wrong with his jaw and went back home on the 13th. However in the physical examination, the rank goes from level 3 to level 4. Jang Woo Hyuk immediately stated that he would join the army immediately after the treatment.

The Top Class entertainment company to which Eric belongs to stated that, “Eric will go to the army as soon as he gets the notice, although his back is still not fully recovered. Eric hurt his back while filming the show 'The Wolf'. Eric does not want to hear any negative news on this."

Although Eric is not willing to go to the college for the post graduate study, he is in the 4th terms now. He has already been 28 years old and he has to go to the army if nothing special happened next year. Eric is pointed as an active service during the physical examination. In addition, during the MBC drama Que Sera Sera , Eric showed his convincing performance on screen and received a lot of praises.

Credits : Shinhwa.biz + si angelix (eng translation) + Ocean 6 (source)

ntb. take out with proper credits

Taken from this thread --> http://shinhwa.biz/forums/showthread.php?t=411

Guest angelix

04/17 [Caps] Mindy At Kim Chang Ryul's Radio Show

No hotlinking allowed & properly credit

f_11768032531m_663ec7d.jpg

f_11768032532m_28fff0c.jpg

f_11768032534m_886c820.jpg

f_11768032533m_2d73f2b.jpg

Credits : Oceans six + Shinhwa.biz

Taken from this thread --> http://shinhwa.biz/forums/showthread.php?t=412

--

04/17 [Pics] Dongwan At MC Mong's Radio Show

No hotlinking allowed & properly credit

f_11767945102m_abc1253.jpg

Credits : SBS MC Mong Radio Show Homepage + Oceans six + Shinhwa.biz

Taken from this thread --> http://shinhwa.biz/forums/showthread.php?t=413

Guest aindy

Oh thax u so much 4 da pics. I hope Andy was there too because Shinenihs is TONY's company. It's an underwear brand created by Tony himself.

I hope HyeSung's doing fine. It's been a long time I can't hear his voice.

ohh.. thanks for the info, deary..

we'll be seeing wannie in modelling for underwears soon??

hyesungstory's right.. it's high time we stop this DUI incident..

the mods had us warned already and of course i don't want to see any other comments regarding the incident..

i do believe this will naturally die if no one ever starts to discuss it again..

04/16 [News] Andy - "Lovers In Prague; A Reflection Rather Than A Humiliation"

TAKE OUT WITH EXACT PROPER CREDITS

Mal~!!

you really made my stressful day meaningful and alive today..

thank you so much for the translations and the pics..

i just love the whole article..

the way he answers the interview is really profesional..

by the time he resigned his 2 regular shows, he's been taking lessons in acting..

i just can't picture practicing phonation with a cork.. :blink:

i love this part of the article:

Andy still persisted and believed in himself. He will continue acting and he believes practice will make a difference.

Rozzy, were you referring to the Winter Story 1 concert?

i've seen that too.. Andy's part was so hilarious to me.. the song used was Into my Heart, a song by Shinhwa too..

Guest qaxlod

I heard LIVE - Dongwan Oppa's and Mindy Oppas's radio show! IT WAS SO GOOD! <333

They are were so freakin cute! OMGSH..I was freaking out!!!

MAN..I couldn't breathe listening to their awesome voices!!!

Archived