[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nutzie

i guess you can write it both ways.. i think the official way is ShinHwa? i'm not that sure about it though.. but because i always write in lower case, i spell it as shinhwa =P

marian - i'm watching que sera sera now~~ well i'm almost done, just waiting for the last part to load.. but i love his "player" side.. it's not that he's really a player, but the way he acts it out is really cute, always saying he's handsome and cool.. it's funny!! i love the bedhead and hooded erics.. the elevator scene, so cute and funny =P "that was fun" mwahahaha.. what the hell, of course it was fun!! i wanna do it too!! they make a weird, but cute couple..

Guest samshiku

New Templecode pics...

well not exactly new i guess..but new pics released by templecode...

andy021302136370uw3.jpg

eric011502136082en8.jpg

junjin01g502136303zd2.jpg

dongwan011402136295vc8.jpg

hyesung010402136228aa1.jpg

minwoo0001021361bbym1.jpg

credits: bestshinhwa+source

Guest cpopbaby19

awww. OMG. the pics are awesommmee! :w00t:

i like dongwan's banner/poster! xP hehehhe

he looks so hot with bandaid on his face~ <3

Guest chae nee sah

Guest PalmPanda

New Templecode pics...

Ooh... those are so cute! I just love JJ's hair, he looks so hot! And Andy is adorable as always... he looks like a little boy enjoying his new toy. :wub:

Speaking of new toys :P, my order of all three Winter Story DVD and the SOTA Concert in Seoul just arrived.

I LOVE it so much that I just have to express myself. :lol:

I just get a huge goosebumps everytime I see the HUGE audience! I just feel so overwhelmed to see the fans and see Shinhwa give their all. I cried my eyes out during Once in a Lifetime when all those confetti were flying everywhere...

it was just so touching and overwhelming... I wish I was there! :tears:

And even though I've watched the guerilla concert many times, this it the first time I watch it on TV so for some reason,

it was so much more emotional. I cried until my throat hurt just thinking about their anxiety and how much they wanted Andy to be there... it just made me love them beyond words...

Then there's the scene when Dongwan dislocated his shoulder... and I cried even more when I saw Wannie's tears...

You can't find a more sincere, dedicated and loving group anywhere in the world, I swear.

Whatever they do or say, you can tell it truly come from their heart and not from a script...

Even though I spent half of my salary on them, it was worth everything. I can stand not eating nor shopping...

as long as I have my Shinhwa! :D

Guest sunnydays.

^ Yeah, the Guerilla Concert! I remember watching it at the time when my Shinhwa interest just started, and even then, when I wasn't as into Shinhwa as I am now, I was crying like crazy. I haven't watched it ever since... mangg, if I watched it now, I bet i'll prolly cry even harder. But seriously, that was so... inspiring. & that really made me happy, because they totally deserve everything they have. (:

& when Dongwan fell at that one concert & came back with tears in his eyes, I was crying too~~ He's so dedicated. & it was so sweet how Minbong kept hugging him >w<; <3

Yeah, I loved all their short hair. I really liked Jin's hair cut when it was that BLEACH BLONDE color lols. So I like them at their shortest hair point..but MinWoo's 6th jib hair drives me NUTS..seriously. He was like the King of Hotness when he had it..ohhh sooo hooot. Thanks for the birthday wish..it's better late than never. -- LYNDA LEe minwoo

OMGG OH YEAHHHHH THE BLONDE JUNJIN! I liked that too actually, he was hott. (; That was during his crazy phase, wasn't it? LOL. Hah~~ Minbong always had nice hair, I think. (: Well, except for their first couple of jibs... but then again, EVERYONE'S hair was crazy. XD;; I agree, he did have nice hair during the 6th jib. >:] Puahaha King of hotness = Minbong. (;

LOL I have always wondered the same! But I guess it's legal since no body is in jail so far. Well, better for us! More eye candy! LOL 6 gorgeous men = the hottest group ever! They are just so perfect! I spend like at least three hours each and everyday, thinking about them (: And most of the time, I have a pool of drool on the floor. Then, I have to go keep it up and everything. But it's worth it! LOL

- Eunyoung (:

Haha :D They are the hottest group ever... seriously, they're like, perfect, too. (; I was ranting about how perfect they are last night in my journal. LOLOL. They're talented, smart, funny, loyal, handsome... they're awesome. (; Haha, 3 hours isn't even enough to think about them! XD;

riz - hahaha it's my dream to find a guy who can sing well too.. but with eric, i think i can overlook that aspect, because he's perfect in everything else.. wheee~~ but to me, even his singing voice is sexi, no matter how bad it is >_< i think the time that i loved dongwan's voice the most is in this song [i think it's in winter story or something] the girl on the second floor..

Oh yeah! Definately. Eric does have a sexxy voice. (; Especially when he talks in the Shinhwa songs... HIS DEEP VOICE, OMGG<3 haha~~ (: I think I know which Dongwan song you're talking about, but i'm not sure. ^^; tee hee.

[CAPS] MNET WIDE -Minwoo's Japan Concert

Thank you! MINBONG LOOKS SO FREAKING HOTT *___*<3 I love his "M" belt. I want a belt like that, plain black except for the buckle, which will be BLINGED OUT. 8D LOL.

:)

oh, i love his hair like that and the short blonde one lynda was talking about.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j260/x_l...mer_x/throb.gif

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j260/x_l...er_x/chilly.jpg

ahah~ so cute

---im in eric mode

i'm really like character in QSS even though he's sorta a player :P

%7Boption%7Dqss.jpg[

random:

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j260/x_l...amer_x/bear.jpg

"MUHAHA I GOT THE BEAR!"

i bet many of the eric lovers in here would kill to be that bear :lol:

YEAH THAT HAIR! He's sooooo adorable asjeklr;ajseklr <3 Before, I thought I was the only one who liked JunJin with the blonde hair, but now i'm happy that you & Lynda liked it too. :P Haha.

Thanks for the Eric pictures. >w<;; I still have yet to watch QSS. I know, I know, being an Eric fan, I should be on top of that. T__T;; Hehe, I will watch soon. >:] OMG THE BEAR! Psh, what are you talking about, I AM the bear... :rolleyes: LOL. Actually, the bear symbolizes all Eric fans. (; haha

New Templecode pics...

Thank you. (: Hahaha, Dongwan's expression~~<3 JunJin looks HOTT O________O;;

Guest prizzyy

hyesung NEVER fails to make my heart flutter just by looking at him!

way too cute <333

and i like the calendar! thank you!

and hope that the indonesia fans have a happy and successful celebration <333

Guest poloblue

"waves to poloblue" long time no see/post.....yes so many news of upcoming albums :-)

thanks missy2006

hey everyone, i was wondering about something. im just not clear about all of shinhwa's albums.

1998: 1st jib

1999: 2nd jib

2000: 3rd jib

2001: 4th jib

2002: -

2003: 6th jib

2003 - 2004: winter story 1

2004: 7th jib

2005: Summer story

2005 - 2006: winter story 2

2006: 8th jib

2007: 9th jib

AM I RIGHT????? i was just confused about which album came out in which yr.

-----

ive been a bit busy so i havent been in here as often, but now that im in university, oh my god, everyone knows who shinhwa are!!!!!!! well, i mean all the asians!!!

there are alot of international students at my univeristy and they all know shinhwa, no matter where they are from. and in hong kong, shinhwa is called san wa (say sun, wah!!!!! in english). my friends from hong kong say shinhwa is really famous there.

n e ways, im so sleepy, will be back soon!

Guest vietgirl604

vietgirl604 well. i downloaded all the shinhwa songs all albums. so i have all 8 except the winterstorys. but i have this years winterstory lol for sure. but i want the original CD with the songs and pictures. it feels better to have the CD i wanna collect all of them lol. maybe my cuzn will get me some XD since she's gonna go to korea. she's so lucky >.<

Well yeah, I have all the songs too ..but it's not the same if you don't have the actual album. Go with your cousin!!

angel2nyt: thank you sooo much for the MinWoo pictures! OH my gosh they're making me go gaga. How can a human being possibly be so HOT and perfect?! He's BEAUTIFUL inside and out..and that just makes me want him more and more and more!!!

well, if you've never seen the translated version of minwoo and junjin babysitting.. here it is..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qheuJHQ_uwc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zw30KmfljP8

bleh.. incoherent post..

Watched this a few times..but never with the translations..so thanks Nat for the links! HAHA MinWoo and JunJin were hilarious! I wished they babysat me lmao. They did rock paper scissors to do dishes lmao. And MinWoo was teaching kids spelling with sunglaess..ahh, the whole thing is LOVELY!

AWW..that's so cute. But wow, HyeSung's arms look almost like MinWoo's size..but how adorable..

oh, i love his hair like that and the short blonde one lynda was talking about.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j260/x_l...mer_x/throb.gif

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j260/x_l...er_x/chilly.jpg

ahah~ so cute

---im in eric mode

i'm really like character in QSS even though he's sorta a player :P

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j260/x_l...eamer_x/qss.jpg

random:

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j260/x_l...amer_x/bear.jpg

"MUHAHA I GOT THE BEAR!"

i bet many of the eric lovers in here would kill to be that bear :lol:

Haha I like that hairstyle on him too but it makes him look cute. The short blonde one makes him look hot, dangerous, and HOT..lols so I really like that one. I was CRAZY over him when he had that hairstyle..

I would like to ask a question. What is the proper way to write Shinhwa? Is it "Shinhwa" or "ShinHwa"? Weird question I know but I wanted to know. Minsyung is cute! Shinhwa love!

I think it's ShinHwa..but then everyone is spelling it Shinhwa with all lowercase and on Shinhwa CD's it's all in uppercase..well, the later ones..so I think it doesn't really matter...But HEY there, friend! LOL..I'm lame.

OMGG OH YEAHHHHH THE BLONDE JUNJIN! I liked that too actually, he was hott. (; That was during his crazy phase, wasn't it? LOL. Hah~~ Minbong always had nice hair, I think. (: Well, except for their first couple of jibs... but then again, EVERYONE'S hair was crazy. XD;; I agree, he did have nice hair during the 6th jib. >:] Puahaha King of hotness = Minbong. (;

Yes, I loved it..he was sooo hot then. It's the hair in the WILD EYES MV. Yes, I love MinWoo's 6th jib phase the most...I can like go on and on about it. And yes, he sure IS the king of hotness.

thanks missy2006

hey everyone, i was wondering about something. im just not clear about all of shinhwa's albums.

2002: -

2003 - 2004: winter story 1

2005: Summer story

2005 - 2006: winter story 2

2007: 9th jib

AM I RIGHT????? i was just confused about which album came out in which yr.

-----

ive been a bit busy so i havent been in here as often, but now that im in university, oh my god, everyone knows who shinhwa are!!!!!!! well, i mean all the asians!!!

there are alot of international students at my univeristy and they all know shinhwa, no matter where they are from. and in hong kong, shinhwa is called san wa (say sun, wah!!!!! in english). my friends from hong kong say shinhwa is really famous there.

n e ways, im so sleepy, will be back soon!

That's cool that so many of them like/know Shinhwa!! I think it's:

2002: 5th jib

2007: 9th jib (coming oct07!!) LOL

-- LYNDA LEe minwoo

Guest xbabii_M

has everybody watched this??

It is a MUST watch! He is so hot! GAHHH! And cute at the same time!

My favorite parts were when he ripped his shirt and changed onstage and his "short" date

And the Eusha Eusha part too. Basically the whole clips LMAO

So cute! That girl was so lucky!!! But I'm so angry at her too! LOL You'll see once you watch it (:

Guest angel2nyt

New Templecode pics...

its so nice to see most of them have short hair...

hyesung's pic makes his head look big

Guest vietgirl604

has everybody watched this??

It is a MUST watch! He is so hot! GAHHH! And cute at the same time!

My favorite parts were when he ripped his shirt and changed onstage and his "short" date

And the Eusha Eusha part too. Basically the whole clips LMAO

So cute! That girl was so lucky!!! But I'm so angry at her too! LOL You'll see once you watch it (:

Thanks for the link! I haven't watched this yet but have just read and heard about it! YAY, thanks again for posting the link. MinWoo is soooo hot. and oh my goodness..that girl! HAHA MinWoo's reaction was so funny when she said "yes" to her having a boyfriend. And he was singing while lying on her lap! AHHH, I despise her a little too..she's sooo loucky!! Ahhhhh

Guest angel2nyt

Thanks for the link! I haven't watched this yet but have just read and heard about it! YAY, thanks again for posting the link. MinWoo is soooo hot. and oh my goodness..that girl! HAHA MinWoo's reaction was so funny when she said "yes" to her having a boyfriend. And he was singing while lying on her lap! AHHH, I despise her a little too..she's sooo loucky!! Ahhhhh

a little????

hahahaha

gosh what a freakin' lucky girl

she had to ride with him in a bike.. and did you hear minwoo's laugh

im actually a little jealous....just a little

hahahahaha

Guest aindy

Andy @ Guess Signing Session

NO HOTLINKING~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

....20985955qi9.th.jpg....94969368by5.th.jpg....25525668xc7.th.jpg....79743418cx5.th.jpg....19205694lg7.th.jpg....58812177mx5.th.jpg....

....59056799tb9.th.jpg....39007689dl7.th.jpg....91925926uq9.th.jpg....10fv3.th.jpg....11my9.th.jpg....

credz: Andy the Best + Shaziee @ Shinhwachangjo.net

Guest Maerong

Andy OPPA!

He looks soo good in those pictures! My friends in Korea went to go see him!

They went nuts and screamed out his name so much.

I want to see him so badly.

<3333333

Guest qaxlod

Several videos to share for you guys. Since, I cannot upload the video themselves I'll send you the link to watch it! ;)

8th Fan Meeting / FanCam / How Do I Say

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayer.swf?vid=gRdgvkqIz3w$

8th Fan Meeting / FanCam / Happy Birthday "Eric" Song

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayer.swf?vid=QQbLXcQL9C8$

8th Fan Meeting / FanCam / "Pretty"

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayer.swf?vid=ZUY2Pj1BBk0$

Winter Story Concert / FanCam / "First Love"

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayer.swf?vid=cnzh8bdFri8$

Archived