[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest vietgirl604

krizza - somehow, i knew you're gonna migrate to the eric lovers clan sooner or later.. bwahahahah finally!! no, i don't mind you stealing eric for a cuddle, but remember, you have to share with us? otherwise you're kicked out of the clan *muahahahah i'm so evil* ginnie and riz let you off easy huh? i shan't do that then..

*rolls krizza down the cliff*

*byebye krizza~~*

just kidding =P

see, i promised myself on the way home that i would go straight to sleep, but somehow.. i end up here "._.

LOL Shinhwa ..I should be asleep but I'm here too. You're letting Krizza migrate into the Eric lovers clan?! Hmm..maybe I should join HAHA. You rolled xtine down the cliff and you didn't say just kidding..LOL. I think they should be down there together! LOL..no wait, I take that back. xtine should be down there..Krizza should be up here with us HAHA.

Minwoo's Special 9th Anniversary Message

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayer.swf?vid=TcDFY4sd4-U$

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE LINK! AHH, I'VE BEEN WAITING FOREVER FOR MINWOO'S!

Lynda, a pen? maybe.. hehehe..

that's what make all 6 of them special and unique in their own ways..

they're all natural inside and out.. and no doubt they're truly the legend.. :)

Yes, a pen. No matter what, it's a pen..it even LOOKS like one LOL. Yes they're all so unique..that's what makes them sooo great. SO, your favorite Shinhwa member is Andy?! I see, wink wink. No, I'm not going to steal him from you..

Uh, who has HyeSung and JunJin as their favorites?! I just need to know for something..:)

-- LYNDA LEe minwoo

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vietgirl604

MINWOO's message: I don't know the translations yet but my, MinWoo's hair got more BLONDE! It's soooo hot on him. Ahh, he's sooo hot and adorable and I love how he waved in the end! LOL..what a hot hunk of man!

But my favourite video is still HyeSung's ..I just loved how he clapped in the end of his and then put his thumb up..I mean, he got me rewinding and COPYING him!!!

EDIT

AHH, after so long..I made a page! WOOT WOOT.

OOH, and my cousin thang (2buckytosmoke), he customized himself a SHINHWA shirt for $100! LOL..wow. He said he's going to take pics of it and post it here for you guys to see LOL.

-- LYNDA LEe minwoo

Guest prizzyy

Before this i have said that i Eric will be releasing a new solo album,

it has finally been completed, and so i can release it for everyone to see

this is eric's official 1st album, its titles 'Have it all', which means that there is everything in this album.

i have a total of 50 songs in this album which i produced or composed it myself

the way i produced this album was by playing and producing simultanously, so some of the songs have no lyrics, and some have no accompaniment

but i still hope that everyone will love this, and next month you can expect to see it in the markets, the price of 1 cd is 5 billion.

thank you everyone.

WOW! surprise!

how much is 5 billion in sgd?

it sounds very expensive. 50 songs!

Thanks for the news!

Guest samshiku

MINWOO 9TH ANNIVERSARY MESSAGE

hello everyone, to every fan who misses us, i am minwoo

It is Shinhwa's birthday, and we are 9 yrs old already

9th anniversary.

The 24th of March 1998 is unforgtteable.

all those time we spent with you, in this entire 9-yr period, its full of deep emotions and sentimentality, how do i express it...

Must say something cute[??], we have been had many beautiful and happy memories

in future may it be 10 yrs, 11 yrs, or even a 100 yrs, til' death, we will always be with everyone

Shinhwa members are REALLy thankful from the bottom of our hearts to all the fans, especially shinhwachangjo and we will never forget the support we've received from everyone of you,

and in future, we will use the most exciting stage, the best songs and most exciting solo performances as a way of saying thank you.

credits: Goodemg + 丰丰丰@shinhwachina + me^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before this i have said that i Eric will be releasing a new solo album,

it has finally been completed, and so i can release it for everyone to see

this is eric's official 1st album, its titles 'Have it all', which means that there is everything in this album.

i have a total of 50 songs in this album which i produced or composed it myself

the way i produced this album was by playing and producing simultanously, so some of the songs have no lyrics, and some have no accompaniment

but i still hope that everyone will love this, and next month you can expect to see it in the markets, the price of 1 cd is 5 billion.

thank you everyone.

omg!!

5 billion?!

wow.. that's too expensive..

haha.. and 50 songs.. that's a lot!

Guest SuperMan6

ahaha..100 yrs...den they wld be lik 130 yrs old on stage singing..can u imagine 6 130 yr olds on stage singing some catchy song lik brand new or hey come on..? lol

Guest samshiku

hello me being a pic-spammer just spammed a lil on jinnie over in the pic thread but this i couldnt resist posting here..

1136245830874a4206ht3.jpg

credits: bestshinhwa

he is playing table tennis by the way HAHAHA

Guest vietgirl604

9th anniversary.

all those time we spent with you, in this entire 9-yr period, its full of deep emotions and sentimentality, how do i express it...

in future may it be 10 yrs, 11 yrs, or even a 100 yrs, til' death, we will always be with everyone

Shinhwa members are REALLy thankful from the bottom of our hearts to all the fans, especially shinhwachangjo and we will never forget the support we've received from everyone of you,

and in future, we will use the most exciting stage, the best songs and most exciting solo performances as a way of saying thank you.

Thank you so much samshiku, for posting it here and translating it from Chinese..Haha, MinWoo is sooo adorable! He's so cute..100 years, yes! They all said that so I know they'll all be together for very very long if almost all of them say that. Shinhwa<3!!

omg!!

5 billion?!

wow.. that's too expensive..

haha.. and 50 songs.. that's a lot!

Oh no no, he's JOKING about it lols. I thought it was true too LOL.

ahaha..100 yrs...den they wld be lik 130 yrs old on stage singing..can u imagine 6 130 yr olds on stage singing some catchy song lik brand new or hey come on..? lol

LOL..130 yeras old and singing brand new or hey come on?! HAHAHAHAH. lmao I imagined that! They won't be dancing, that's for sure.

hello me being a pic-spammer just spammed a lil on jinnie over in the pic thread but this i couldnt resist posting here..

http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/2608/11...874a4206ht3.jpg

No wonder you couldn't resist posting that here..LOL that's hilarious! If he's playing table tennis/ping pong...WHY OH WHY is that thing on his head?! What is it?! IT'S SOOO FUNNY..it made my morning and totally woke me up now haha.

-- LYNDA LEe minwoo

Guest cpopbaby19

9th anniversary.

aww man. minbong is as sweet as everrr <3 :w00t:

thanks for the translations! *kisses*

LMAO! :lol: isn't it hard to play table tennis while wearing that BIG stuff on your head? or is it for DORKY purposes? :lol:

hahha!

<33 thanks for posting

-ALEXINE <3

9th anniversary.

Thank you samshiku for translating

^^ minwoo is soo cute...

we also thank you you too for letting us enjoy ur songs... ^^

FIGHTING SHINHWA!!!

Guest sunnydays.

NATZ - LOL. Rolling Krizza off the cliff... that made me laugh out loud like crazy for some reasong. XD; LMAOO. *cough* Not saying that I WANT Krizza to go off the cliff... :rolleyes: hahahaha. =P jk jk. YAY, Eric lovers clan. (: Krizza & Lynda are new members? They have to go through our training first to be members... puahahaha >:] our clan is increasingly growinggg. Fshoo~!

Shinhwa to attend 07’F/W SFAA Collection

http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/6977/11...51101900ar0.jpg

O_______O

THEY'RE GONNA BE TOGETHER?

Are they all going to show up, all 6 of them? >w<;; I really hope so. Haven't seen them together in a while (although the last time we saw them together was for Valentine's... still, that was so long ago x__x; )

Thanks for the news. (:

I love when Minbong says speeches. He always makes me smile & gets me right at the heart. (; LOL. Seriously, his words are... really good. *__* Like, it really speaks to me. & I love how he's always so optimistic & motivated. I love Minbong. He's so cute (: Gahh, thank you for this! YESS MINBONG I WILL SUPPORT YOUUU >w<; <3

LMAOOO

HAHAHAHAHA

oh JunJin. (: <3

Thank you for this picture~~ I haven't seen JunJin in a while. I miss him. =(

Guest PalmPanda

I just watched Andy's latest SahmHaengShi. He's so freakin' adorable and HOT! I'm loving this new confident/cool side of him. If this is the new image he wanted to show us this year, it sure got my support! I love it and I love him! ^_^

Hope this is not unrelated :unsure: but I just had a REALLY WEIRD DREAM last night about Shinhwa that I just have to share.

Feel free to skip it but I just have to tell someone! :P

I dreamt that my sister and I had to go to a costume party at the company we 'supposedly' worked at.

I must have been watching too many old clips because in the dream, we decided to go as none other than...

Shinhwa in Eusha Eusha's outfits! :blink:

Yep, the whole yellow jerseys and colorful strands in our hair...

In the dream, my stylist said he's gonna make me look like Eric with the top-knot pineapple hair...

But it turned out I WAS Minwoo instead with colorful strands in my hair and a red backpack...

But when I looked in the mirror, I was actually Andy!!! Like the real Andy only I knew it was me... :wacko:

Then my sister got on this Jack Sparrow's white fancy shirt but with a yellow jersey over it and that's her Eusha...

Flash fwd to the party at the company... for some reason, Eric and Jinnie also worked in the same company even though in the dream, they're also Shinhwa. I even remember thinking in the dream, "Ooh, I have to tell people that Shinhwa's my colleagues!!!"

Anyway, I was desperately trying to get Jinnie's attention by watching X-Man at my desk really loudly hoping that he would notice and go, 'hey, you're watching me!'. Instead, he just put on his rollerskates and zoomed back and forth behind me and started to breakdance... o_O So I gave up on Jinnie and focused on Eric instead... who's like the hotshot of the company.

I can't remember what I dreamt about Eric but there was the scene from QSS where Eric lit up wine glasses to entertain his customers since I just watched that episode last night. o_O

Then my sister turned on the light and I woke up. :sweatingbullets:

I usually have vivid dreams but this is by far the weirdest dream I ever had. :huh: I don't even know where those stuffs come from! My sister even asked me why was I smiling when I was asleep! I just thought to myself... woah, not only is Shinhwa weird, they also influence you to be weird! :lol:

Sorry for my long nonsense, I never had such weird dream before that I just have to share!

If this is considered unrelated, I'm really sorry and I'll come back to edit it. :vicx:

Guest Jennie

Shinhwa reunite at the Fashion Show: Here is my theory: As we all know, when we think of Fashion Show, we think of good looking models walking on the catwalk. Now, Shinhwa. I think they just feel that the fans are suffering too much of their disappearance. The only way to re-energize their fans is to go to a Fashion Show, model, and have their photos taken and this will be the reaction of their fans once they get a hold of "Model Shinhwa":

AHHHH, Shinhwa, You Guys are HOT!!! AHHHHHH! Eric! Minwoo! Hyesung! Junjin! Andy! Dongwan! AHHHH. I Love You! You Guys look HOT. HOTTER Than the SUN!!

P.S: Looking forward to the day this happen and totally lose my voice! First mechanic Shinhwa, now, Model Shinhwa? AH, 70 degree weather here does not compare to what may come next once I see Shinhwa together. I might think the temperature might rise up to above 100 and going. :rolleyes:

PalmPanda: Just played catch up with the new X-man. I think I'm going to miss Andy, because now I don't really know what he will be doing next, how it the world will I get a hold of Professor Andy? :unsure:

MINWOO 9TH ANNIVERSARY MESSAGE: 100 years? Whoa, Shinhwa really loves each other, I want to be part of the love. Shinhwa fans for Life (for me) meaning I get to part of the Shinhwa fanclub for 100 plus years. Even if that means, I'm in a wheel chair or walking with a cane, I get to be part of Shinhwa's fan club. Okay, guys, if that mean 100 years, I will be 123 and watch me or any of Shinhwa fans dance to like Brand New or Perfect Man, totally would rock the house. OH gosh, 123 year old dancing to Shinhwa. LOL!

Who's next: Looking forward to Dongwan's message. Wonder what funny things they witty guy can say? :rolleyes:

Is Krizza okay? She seems missing! Are you busy working on Shinhwa next project? If you are, looking forward to it, since I really enjoy the Chronicle of Shinhwa.

Guest nutzie

riz - hahahah training =P the training is to steal eric and bring him to our apartment at the shinhwa village =P talking about the eric clan, where's linh?? i haven't seen her for soo long..

palmie - hahaha i'm gonna call you this from now on =P your dream is soo weirdd!! hahaha.. i love the part about the eusha eusha costume though.. eric -> minwoo -> andy.. it would be cool to go to a costume party with eusha eusha as the theme.. i think my hair can be done as eric's pineapple top, since it's so long now [i'm trying to let my hair grow longer, so in the summer i can cut it and donate it.. it's about an inch above the waist now ^^v but maybe considering i'm so short, it might not be that long afterall -__-] hahaha the junjin part.. zooming back and forth.. maybe he was trying to get your attention instead!! you know, distracting you from your xman watching frenzy =P the dream that i had about junjin was that he was performing solo at some cruise that i was on, and i was screaming away from the second balcony, with a gay guy friend of mine [which i don't even have one] "junjin we love youuu!!!" and then later on, we got to sit right opposite of him, and i just remember staring at him with dreamy eyes..

jennie - i think shinhwa's gonna be there because battle are the ones modelling, aren't they?

Guest aindy

okay then~

but..... :ph34r:

WHEN DID HYESUNG BECOME A POTATO?????? XD

hahahahaha

anyone show me pics? [; i can only remember andy being a kiwi! <3 kaakakaka the king of kiwis in kiwi land! 8D

WAHH! TT_TT; aiigooo. i hope he doesn't smoke now. :tears: it's too bad for their voice~ plus, aren't shinhwa supposed to prepare for their 9th album? this coming fall? right? :sweatingbullets: or did i hear another rumor! :mellow:

xD

i don't remember Sungie being a potato..

but they were eggs once.. :lol:

nutzie,those were during X-man in China days..

there was a fancam too were he was seen smoking..

well i was not that bothered that he was smoking.. its just that i don't want to see it and at the same

time he's a singer.. it could affect his voice and mostly his health..

Lynda, yup u said it right.. my most fave is Andy..

my top 3 would be DyJinSyung..

not bias guys.. i love them all~!!!

i've wanted to make one Shinhwa shirt too..

i would likr to see your cousin's work.. :)

samshiku, thanks for the JJ pic..

he sure is a dorky there.. :lol:

awww.. that's so sweet..

we'll continue on supporting Shinhwa forever!!

thanks for translating!!

ahihihihi.. he looks like a dork!

but he is so cute! haha..

thanks for the pic!!

Archived