[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest prizzyy

in this 9 yrs, to everyone who had been with us from the beginning, you must have aged alot too huh

awww andy's still the little boy!

although he is my least fav member (oops) but i love him all the same <333

GOD, retire SS? WHATTHEEFFINGHECKARETHEYTHINKING???

okay. must calm down.... don't worry priss, if they shoot you, i'll cover ya!

gosh krizzzzaaa! im so dead. pssh. i dont dare to come back here.

i dont know why, some people have been pming me abt ss. i am not the admin and i dont know why they pm me.

but in the pm i did not say anything.

i wanted to come back to edit my post but my comp crashed and i just gave up on my comp.

and i dont dare to come back! *runs away*

we figure it can be some sort of hacker's pun because our domain has not yet expired, or something to do with our domain host.

with regards to the rumours about SS retiring, that is not the correct way to phrasing it. also, what has happened to the domain has nothing to do with the issue of the future transitioning of the board. there will be a change to shinhwa sarang shortly, but i will stress once more that it has nothing to do with this 'domain crash'.

nononononono i dint say ss is retiring! booboo.

i meant............. er i think i'll just shut up. =X

omg hackers?!

i cant believe it.

Guest vignette

First I would like to greet Shinhwa on their 9th Anniversary. You are truly legends of the Korean Music Industry.

cuteaileen6.gif

samshiku, thanks for the translation of Hyesung and Andy's message.

krizza, my fave dongsaeng you almost had me crying with that project of yours.

Guest charitycn76

krizza hats off to you! Now i know why you werent able to send me the daily countdown for shinhwa's anniversary!You really made something big again this time. We missed you last Saturday i was with the other forum ss mabuhay people! HAd a Korean dinner and spent a lot of laugh talking about the 6 wonderful guys! Hi there guys!

Guest aindy

^ Andy's holding a cigarette in that one?! I have to go back and look ..cause I didn't notice it if there is one.

Ooh, in the chronicle when they were talking about how weird Eric and Jin are, ..they mentioned that the two like to sing about rice in Vietnamese?! They know Vietnamese?! LOL..I would love to hear that HAHA. Ooh, and folding their blankets into orgami...now that's WEIRD. So with the bumblebee!

-- LYNDA LEe minwoo

you've said it lynda..

i can't imagine either folding your blanket like that..

Eric and Jin with their weird antics.. hehehe..

well, he is indeed holding a cigarette..

http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/436/shi...jonetas8vk7.jpg

samshiku, thank you so much for translating Hyesung and Andy's message!!

muwaaahhhh~!!

and angel2nyt, thanks for the video links!!! :D

Krizzy, where's your PM? haven't received one yet.. ^_^

la vifzetta, thanks for explaining.. im missing SS..

samshiku, are those pics photoshopped??

hellow, cha and thet.. i did missed you guys last week..

of all days..

i can still join u guys some other time.. been missing you all.. :)

Guest chopsticksandspoon

OH MY GOD.

ate tet, ate cha, ate ai!~

you guys are all here. well, i need to pm you about something.. i can't post it here or someone offline might read it and tell the higher authorities. then it will be the end of my life!~

WAAAA!~

wish i could have been with you guys on saturday, even though i'm not really, well, haha, invinted. LOL. but i had exams then. GRARW.

AND.. ate tet, ate cha.. it was not me!~ lol, it was kriza!` lol, yeah, my name is krizza but there's another kriza. the other kriza is more mature and organized. haha. wa, we really need to resolve thisname issue. i hate being credited for soemthing i didn't do. and i'll tell you guys in my pm why i haven;t been able to send you guys the count down!!!!! *sssshhhhhhhh*

ALEXINE!~ i know!!! i mean, i was ALOT DAM CUTER than those babies when i was a kid. >.< but nod\body as hot as the shinhwa guys got to hold me. GARWAR. *throws a fit with you* haha. yes, you should post here more often!` just like back then!!!! *ties you to a chair*

XH!~ YOU PICS richard simmons!~ ahha. but we all love love you for posting pics and you know it!!!~~ *hugs you* man.. why are does pics turning me into an ERIC MODE???????

PRISSSSS!` don't worry. everything okay now for me. haha. i'm calmed down. and PLEASE drop by here again!~ lol, i'll kidnap sungie if you don't!~ then tie him to a pole. then make eric torture him!~ RICSYUNG!!!!! haha, sorry.

saharial, sorry about that. haha. but isn't ss related to shinhwa? or are we just supposed to be "hush" about it for now? sorry again!` :sweatingbullets:

Guest cpopbaby19

HAHAHA i found this... HAHAHAHA

http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/9639/dalcom1c4e289dm0.jpg

credits: pic source + bestshinhwa

XD hahahahah!!!

made my day! LOLLL! :w00t: [;

OH MY GOD.

ate tet, ate cha, ate ai!~

you guys are all here. well, i need to pm you about something.. i can't post it here or someone offline might read it and tell the higher authorities. then it will be the end of my life!~

WAAAA!~

wish i could have been with you guys on saturday, even though i'm not really, well, haha, invinted. LOL. but i had exams then. GRARW.

AND.. ate tet, ate cha.. it was not me!~ lol, it was kriza!` lol, yeah, my name is krizza but there's another kriza. the other kriza is more mature and organized. haha. wa, we really need to resolve thisname issue. i hate being credited for soemthing i didn't do. and i'll tell you guys in my pm why i haven;t been able to send you guys the count down!!!!! *sssshhhhhhhh*

ALEXINE!~ i know!!! i mean, i was ALOT DAM CUTER than those babies when i was a kid. >.< but nod\body as hot as the shinhwa guys got to hold me. GARWAR. *throws a fit with you* haha. yes, you should post here more often!` just like back then!!!! *ties you to a chair*

XH!~ YOU PICS richard simmons!~ ahha. but we all love love you for posting pics and you know it!!!~~ *hugs you* man.. why are does pics turning me into an ERIC MODE???????

PRISSSSS!` don't worry. everything okay now for me. haha. i'm calmed down. and PLEASE drop by here again!~ lol, i'll kidnap sungie if you don't!~ then tie him to a pole. then make eric torture him!~ RICSYUNG!!!!! haha, sorry.

saharial, sorry about that. haha. but isn't ss related to shinhwa? or are we just supposed to be "hush" about it for now? sorry again!` :sweatingbullets:

*tied back in shinhwa thread* :mellow:

;) hahaha!

yesss *krizza and i throws a fit* :mellow: *acts cutesy* .______.

xD

hrm.. andy was indeed holding a cig on the pic. .__. :mellow: i don't know if its just me but it seems awkward to see him holding a cig. T_T; i hope he doesn't smoke right now. well, i hope no one smokes anymore! T__T

Guest samshiku

Krizza!! :P lol i'm back with pics...these are some parts from eric's anniversary msg

yes it's out..i'm waiting for full chi trans b4 i'll translate it into eng^^

Eric: this is my debut solo album, its titles 'have it all' which means to have everything

7197537226f326kg4.jpg

7197538226f3e2uk4.jpg

there are abt 50 songs inside, all of which i produced or composed, although some still have unfinished lyrics etc.

7197539226f47ecp2.jpg

7197541226f50bac8.jpg

pls support my everyone, each cd is worth 5 billion

7197543226f5a7xx2.jpg

7197544226f643fu4.jpg

credits: bestshinhwa

5 billion O_o LOL!

Guest xtrammieex

thanks samshiku for the translation of teh messages..are there msgs from teh other members as well?

and thanks kriza_09 for your awesome project. i absolutely loved it. took me a while to read but it was definitely worth it

Guest chopsticksandspoon

XD hahahahah!!!

made my day! LOLLL! :w00t: [;

*tied back in shinhwa thread* :mellow:

;) hahaha!

yesss *krizza and i throws a fit* :mellow: *acts cutesy* .______.

xD

hrm.. andy was indeed holding a cig on the pic. .__. :mellow: i don't know if its just me but it seems awkward to see him holding a cig. T_T; i hope he doesn't smoke right now. well, i hope no one smokes anymore! T__T

LOL. me too!` it made my day!!!!!!!

haha, if i have to bribe you with dongwannie just so you won't leave, i will!~ i'll give up dongwannie (for a while) just for you!~

LOL.

yeah, i know. andy+cig=X tsk tsk. this is why i LOVE wan.

Krizza!! :P lol i'm back with pics...these are some parts from eric's anniversary msg

yes it's out..i'm waiting for full chi trans b4 i'll translate it into eng^^

Eric: this is my debut solo album, its titles 'have it all' which means to have everything

there are abt 50 songs inside, all of which i produced or composed, although some still have unfinished lyrics etc.

pls support my everyone, each cd is worth 5 billion

credits: bestshinhwa

5 billion O_o LOL!

WAAAAAAAAAAA!~

I AM IN AN!!!!!!

ericmode.gif

WHYYYYYY???

BECAUSE ERIC IS SO DAMN CUTE. and hot at the same time.

haha, to have everything.. 50 songs.. 5 billion. haha.

man i love this guy.

i'll wait for the trans xh!~

thanks samshiku for the translation of teh messages..are there msgs from teh other members as well?

and thanks kriza_09 for your awesome project. i absolutely loved it. took me a while to read but it was definitely worth it

yes, there are. please check their site for the arrangment of who will release a message next!~ goodentertainment <-- just click for the anniversary link. ^__^ they will release one message from each member every day. as of now, sungie, andy and eric have already released theirs.

I KNOW. ain't kriza the greatest????? ahah!~ i love her, really! it tooma while, but it was well worth it.

Guest SuperMan6

lol...50 + songs...and there r unfinished ones...wonder how long it will take to finish listenin to his songs...and 5 billion...who can afford them,eric ar..

Guest chopsticksandspoon

lol...50 + songs...and there r unfinished ones...wonder how long it will take to finish listenin to his songs...and 5 billion...who can afford them,eric ar..

I KNOW.

lol, eric's so random at times. and it makes it funnier that he seems so serious about it.

i'm thinking of studying their behavior as my thesis paper when i reach fourth year. because it's very fascinating, entertaining and everything else.

also, those who are in the shinhwa graphics battle, can now post their 3rd round of icons!~

^_____^ *points to siggy for the link*

Guest chopsticksandspoon

SS is, but its a shinhwa FORUM - this topic is about SHINHWA the GROUP

OH. okay, got it. just thought it was weird. haha.

anyways, so this won't be a spam post, i'll be back with ricsyung piccies!~

Guest samshiku

ERIC'S 9TH ANNIVERSARY MESSAGE

hi everyone, i am shinhwa's Eric

on the 24th of March Shinhwa finally celebrates our 9th anniversary

from our debut on the 24th of march 1998, so much time passed us without us realizing it

and now its our 9th anniversary, its really amazing.

this autumn we will release our next album, coincidentally its also our 9th jib, its number '9' again

Before this i have said that i Eric will be releasing a new solo album,

it has finally been completed, and so i can release it for everyone to see

this is eric's official 1st album, its titles 'Have it all', which means that there is everything in this album.

i have a total of 50 songs in this album which i produced or composed it myself

the way i produced this album was by playing and producing simultanously, so some of the songs have no lyrics, and some have no accompaniment

but i still hope that everyone will love this, and next month you can expect to see it in the markets, the price of 1 cd is 5 billion.

thank you everyone.

credits: Goodemg + 米饭小团子&yujin@bestshinhwabestshinhwa+ me!

--------------------------------

lol pls refer to the images abv for eric's msg also

Guest cpopbaby19

LOL. me too!` it made my day!!!!!!!

haha, if i have to bribe you with dongwannie just so you won't leave, i will!~ i'll give up dongwannie (for a while) just for you!~

LOL.

yeah, i know. andy+cig=X tsk tsk. this is why i LOVE wan.

WAAAAAAAAAAA!~

I AM IN AN!!!!!!

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l110/pro...ge/ericmode.gif

WHYYYYYY???

BECAUSE ERIC IS SO DAMN CUTE. and hot at the same time.

haha, to have everything.. 50 songs.. 5 billion. haha.

man i love this guy.

i'll wait for the trans xh!~

yes, there are. please check their site for the arrangment of who will release a message next!~ goodentertainment <-- just click for the anniversary link. ^__^ they will release one message from each member every day. as of now, sungie, andy and eric have already released theirs.

I KNOW. ain't kriza the greatest????? ahah!~ i love her, really! it tooma while, but it was well worth it.

LOL. you don't have to bribe me with wannie anymore cuz im gonna take him! xD BWAHAHAH! *evil laugh* :ph34r:

im kidding! [; let's sharreee! <3 woot!

I KNOW.

lol, eric's so random at times. and it makes it funnier that he seems so serious about it.

i'm thinking of studying their behavior as my thesis paper when i reach fourth year. because it's very fascinating, entertaining and everything else.

also, those who are in the shinhwa graphics battle, can now post their 3rd round of icons!~

^_____^ *points to siggy for the link*

^haha! yeah. eric's so random! xD hahaa i can't believe he actually said that. lmao~ he's so cute! <3

from our debut on the 24th of march 1998, so much time passed us without us realizing it

this autumn we will release our next album, coincidentally its also our 9th jib, its number '9' again

this is eric's official 1st album, its titles 'Have it all', which means that there is everything in this album.

the way i produced this album was by playing and producing simultanously, so some of the songs have no lyrics, and some have no accompaniment

but i still hope that everyone will love this, and next month you can expect to see it in the markets, the price of 1 cd is 5 billion.

thank you everyone.

LOL! XD hahahahahhah!

that's friggin crazy. :mellow: but considering it's eric.. it's gonna be cute! xD

thanks for the translations! :w00t:

Guest chopsticksandspoon

thank you everyone.

WHY AM IN IN AN ERIC MOOD?

WHY WHY WHY?

*goes off to PS some eric goodies for herself*

anywyas, i love love love you xh for translating this! *hugs xh a million 5 billion times. ;)

wa!~ eric;s so cute!~ haha

it has everything, no lyrics, no accompaniment. 5 billion.

WAAAAAAA.

eric mode. eric mode!

i must claim eric now that rizziesh, nat, ginnie and linh are not here. PUAHAHHAHAH!~

*cuddles with eric*

LOL. you don't have to bribe me with wannie anymore cuz im gonna take him! xD BWAHAHAH! *evil laugh* :ph34r:

im kidding! [; let's sharreee! <3 woot!

WAAAAA?

take HIM??

oh, you want to share? i am already sharing him with catty but we can share too!!!! also, i'm sagring with xtine, man, i am sharing with about 25387473247921-492384938438 million women on the planet. haha. so yeah, let's share.

Guest kriza_09

ANDY 9TH ANNIVERSARY MSG

in this 9 yrs, to everyone who had been with us from the beginning, you must have aged alot too huh

this.. makes me feel old.. *sulk*

KRIIIIIIIZA!~

i love you.

yes i've seen it. before i went to sleep i saw it and well, you made me cry!~

i don't know, was that one of your goals? to make the fans cry? haha, cause if it was, then you succeeded in that department *thumbs up*

i don't know.. i plan on printing it, and yes, i plan on printing it with the pictures!!!! haha, man, it will cost me a lot of mone ybut who cares? NO ONE.

when i saw that last part, the bumblebee sungie.... i almost screamed with laughter. LOL!!!!!

it's already perfect as it is..

what i ask for you is to show the people on your next one.. silly shinhwa, nice shinhwa. you know..

BUT WHEN IS THE RICSYUNG ONE COMING????

haha, i'm all in for that one!!!! i'll totally support you!~

plus, 60+ hours with no sleep??? the most i can go is 50 hours. WOW.

well... when i made that i was worried quotes alone couldn't deliver the emotions.. but it turned out just fine.. ^^ haha.. actually i just hoped i would get some 'awwww.. it's so sweet..' but it turned out i made a lot of people cry.. hahah.. well, shinhwa did.. *mission success!!* ^^

about the bumblebee pic.. that was so smart of me, wasn't it??? ^^ when i was going to put a pic for that quote, i immediately knew what pic fit the best!! n that's why i put it last.. suddenly i wonder what hyesung would think if he saw that.. ^^

the ricsyung one is only a plan.. i plan to do it sometime in the future.. but i guess it would need some analysis and a bit of psychology.. so i don't know how i'm gonna do that..

n i hate not being credited for something i did... *sulk* LOL.. i really don't care about it.. so don't worry about it.. hmm, maybe i should change my nick?? lol.

anyway, thank you guys for the responses... it really touched me.. some people said it reminds them of how much they love (or loved ^^) shinhwa.. some people said they're gonna use it to tell their friends about shinhwa.. and some people said it made them cry and laugh (like you guys ^^) and some people even bookmark the page!! ^^ and the one i'm happiest about-> a few people even said it made them appreciate shinhwa again.. ^^ i hope when they start to forget shinhwa and like another group, they will open that page again and remember all the good things about shinhwa... i'm so glad i finally can do something for shinhwa.. ^^ even if krizza got all the credits.. hahahah..

Guest cpopbaby19

^ awww that's so sweet! :) *hugs krizza* XD im alexine btw. :x x__x krizza's rival friend. XD

and yeah.. please do us a favor and make one again next time! ^o^; seriously, it's so good and you can also get a thought from it! ^o^

WHY AM IN IN AN ERIC MOOD?

WHY WHY WHY?

*goes off to PS some eric goodies for herself*

anywyas, i love love love you xh for translating this! *hugs xh a million 5 billion times. ;)

wa!~ eric;s so cute!~ haha

it has everything, no lyrics, no accompaniment. 5 billion.

WAAAAAAA.

eric mode. eric mode!

i must claim eric now that rizziesh, nat, ginnie and linh are not here. PUAHAHHAHAH!~

*cuddles with eric*

WAAAAA?

take HIM??

oh, you want to share? i am already sharing him with catty but we can share too!!!! also, i'm sagring with xtine, man, i am sharing with about 25387473247921-492384938438 million women on the planet. haha. so yeah, let's share.

:ph34r: YOU CUDDLE WITH ERIC!? :mellow:

*forces dongwan to come with me*

XD

no no.. we'll all share! <3 since i love you guys and all. kakaka! :blush:

btw, someone told me that dw's gonna have a solo album. .___. :mellow: issit true? .__. as far as i've known before.. he wants to pursue his acting career than singing.. so.. someone enlighten me about this one..? well, this might be an old issue or something. -_- forgive me for not knowing, if that is. .__. i just had a japanese guys spree after shinhwa stopped their 8th jib promotions. :sweatingbullets: (see what shinhwa does to me if i don't see them working as a group!? LOL :P )

thanks! <3

Archived