[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest 2buckytosmoke
This is a link to a interview with Eric in Singapore during the recent trip for filming of Que Sera Sera.

http://www.stomp.com.sg/stompcast/#

Sorry if the link has been posted before.

Thanks for the link to the video! hope his show does better and better ! Much sucess for eric.

Shinhwa number 1 spot forever!

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u may like to go shinhwachangjo froum, michelle had translated hyesung's piece.

oh ok thanks ^^ ill go there and check it out. ty

ahahhaa i found a cute clip in youtube

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jrN74B2JL3c

the eusha eusha is so cutee!! look at the back dancer on the left most side.. he forgot the dance steps =P andy does the heart dance during junjin-dongwan part..

omg! this song always makes me hyper! i saw andy hehe he's soo cute ^^

[

This is a link to a interview with Eric in Singapore during the recent trip for filming of Que Sera Sera.

http://www.stomp.com.sg/stompcast/#

Sorry if the link has been posted before.

thanks for the clip! he's handsome as always ^^ but its kinda weird how they spelled his name. they couldve just say eric mun or something like that.

Guest samshiku

HYESUNG 9TH ANNIVERSARY MSG

hi everyone, i am hyesung

the 24th of march, should know what day it is huh?

shinhwa...9th anniversary

9 years old already

9 years ago, it does not seem that long ago when we stepped on stage for haegyulsa

althought it happened a long time ago, but the 9 years seems to have gone by without us realizing it

and now its been 9 years

all in all, we would just like to thank all those who have walked with us untl now.

it IS our 9th anniversary, its a very long time.

it is really great that in this entire time we had lots of beautiful memories, and we were always together.

although i do not know everyone personally, but to stay always with us shinhwa

everyone, i think we can always trust you guys

in any way we shall celebrate together

all the way til our 10th yr, our 20th yr

i hope we can be together for the longest time

Happy shinhwa's 9th anniversary!

credits: Goodemg, jojoyu7@Shinhwachina, me[eng trans^^]

-------------------------------------------

Guest samshiku

ANDY 9TH ANNIVERSARY MSG

March 24th, that was the day we debuted.

it has been 9 years already now[the tone is rather that of a lil boy so cute^^]

time really passes very fast! really!

when we were still newbies, i CAN still remember

it was at KM, during our haegyulsa times, and it was during the rehearsal

we tried our very best to prepare, and after the rehearsal when it was time for the official broadcast

we displayed our powerful dance moves, although there was a whole lot of room for improvement

its been 9 years, time just flew past us like that

in this 9 yrs, to everyone who had been with us from the beginning, you must have aged alot too huh

although we all age alot, but at least we are from the 20th century

Please continue to love us everyone, and our future is in your hands

we will continue to love Shinhwachangjo

-----------------------------------------------------------

Guest cpopbaby19

I was one of those who stayed all day on the computer searching like crazy for SHINHWA! ^_^

I'm so proud of myself and all the other SHINHWA CHANGJO fans in KOREA for getting to #1!

wow. <3 that's awesome~ ^^; i wish i can do that later for shinhwa~ lalala~

im determined to stay a fan until im old~ [;

hi everyone, i am hyesung

the 24th of march, should know what day it is huh?

shinhwa...9th anniversary

9 years old already

9 years ago, it does not seem that long ago when we stepped on stage for haegyulsa

althought it happened a long time ago, but the 9 years seems to have gone by without us realizing it

and now its been 9 years

all in all, we would just like to thank all those who have walked with us untl now.

it IS our 9th anniversary, its a very long time.

it is really great that in this entire time we had lots of beautiful memories, and we were always together.

although i do not know everyone personally, but to stay always with us shinhwa

Aww~ thanks for translating!

after reading the chronicles of shinhwa (made by kriza) and Hyesung's message.. i seriously had feelings that shinhwa would never disband! ^^; <3 they love each other and they love fans~ ahh~ :tears:

Guest chopsticksandspoon

thanks to those who shared some links...!!!!

and hello to the posters who came here to celebrate the 24th... :P

yes its down. they're moving. its most probably because the admins want to retire ss.

i know i might be a big mouth and i might get shot by saying this. =X

GOD, retire SS? WHATTHEEFFINGHECKARETHEYTHINKING???

okay. must calm down.... don't worry priss, if they shoot you, i'll cover ya!

EVERYONE, thanks for all the pictures. I love seeing those pictures... it just... I don't know, the feeling, it's indescribable. Anyone else have the same problem? :P The closest I can describe it is "extreme happiness & love". Haha, it's weird I know. But... it's just so great to see everyone coming here to celebrate Shinhwa. & it shows how much Shinhwa has affected us, & it's just so happy. Haha~~ I dunno what i'm saying. :P But yeah, thanks everyone, so much. <3

rizziesh, extreme happiness and love doesn't even begin to describe it.

it's already the 26th of march here but it still feels like... the 24th.

the 24th of march beats the 25th of december. >O<

*hugs krizza back and everyone too*

thinking back, this has been a great year for us shinhwa fans. supporting and promoting the 8th album. let's continue to do the same throughout the years! whether its solo or group activites, SHINHWA FOREVR right you guys? ^-^ saranghae

yes, you are absolutely right. 2006.. man... wonderful year. this year, with the release of their 9th album at the end of the year, let's make it a wonderful year too. let's create more wonderful memories... with them. 2007.. SHINHWA JJANG!~

reading the chronicles..

aww i only reached the 2nd year, and my eyes are getting blurry..

whoa kriza, you must have spent such a long time to get this done.. you got all the essence of shinhwa down in that chronicle.. that's amazing.. the last part makes me laugh so hard i almost choked on my tears "._.

i realize that there are people who aren't regular posters in here coming in and greeting shinhwa on this special day.. it's really amazing, and it makes me proud and thankful for being a part of the shinhwa family..

NAAAATTTT!!!!!

don't worry nat, you weren't crying all alone, i was crying too!~ waaaa!~

gosh we're exactly the same! i was just on the second album part and i'm already crying.

i don't know, i felt kinda weird crying all by myself in front of the computer, but the reason that it's because of SHINHWA makes it reasonable to be this emotional.

i noticed this too and it makes me happy... :P

*hugs you back* Aww, I cried.

I am speechless when it comes to Shinhwa, honestly. I don't even know what to say that none of you guys have said already...or anything..But Shinhwa<3 forever and beyond! LOL.

And I've decided to do all my posts in ORANGE..lol.

-- LYNDA LEe minwoo

me too LYNDA!~ man, we must get back to kriza for making us cry like this... GARRWR. OH I KNOW!~ (i'll pm you ^__^)

forever and beyond? TO INFINITY AND BEYOND YO!~

lol, orange, why haven't i thought of that before?

guys.. i've posted my project.. -> http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...123656&st=0

some of you might have seen it already.. i'm sorry i couldn't tell you earlier.. i had to leave early in the morning, like in 5AM.. and i haven't slept in 60+ hours.. +_+

anyway, i hope you guys like it.. it really took a lot of hard work.. the most frustrating part was finding the best pics that match the quotes.. and i was kinda in a rush in the last part.. i didn't get to put their cute n funny pics.. but then if i put all the pics now, then i won't have anything left to show for my next project.. and it won't be surprising anymore.. but i think the 'hyesung bumblebee' pic really match the quote.. lol.. i was so happy when i found that pic.. hahah..

oh do you have some comments/critics about it?? coz i'm going to make another project as a continuation.. but for the purpose of attracting more fans.. it's the one i talked about earlier.. the 'shinhwaism 101'.. lol.. so yeah.. is there any part you think i should remove/change?? do you have any idea to make it better??

KRIIIIIIIZA!~

i love you.

yes i've seen it. before i went to sleep i saw it and well, you made me cry!~

i don't know, was that one of your goals? to make the fans cry? haha, cause if it was, then you succeeded in that department *thumbs up*

i don't know.. i plan on printing it, and yes, i plan on printing it with the pictures!!!! haha, man, it will cost me a lot of mone ybut who cares? NO ONE.

when i saw that last part, the bumblebee sungie.... i almost screamed with laughter. LOL!!!!!

it's already perfect as it is..

what i ask for you is to show the people on your next one.. silly shinhwa, nice shinhwa. you know..

BUT WHEN IS THE RICSYUNG ONE COMING????

haha, i'm all in for that one!!!! i'll totally support you!~

plus, 60+ hours with no sleep??? the most i can go is 50 hours. WOW.

you must get some sleep. >.<

/24 [news] 9th Year Shinhwa, Stands Tall As, Korea's Greatest Artist

thanks for the article ate ai!~

WA. shinhwa fans are SO dedicated.

also, i'll pm you about something... wa.

I really love the quotes. in my reply in the thread, I had all these quotes quoted... but I realized, it was too long, so I took out all of them. But manggg, it made me cry so much O__O; Especially during Andy's departure, JunJin's accident, the Guerilla concert, & when each of them was talking about how they were so lonely without the other members. At the end, I was just so thankful & inredibly happy that Shinhwa is in my life.

Anyway, amazing job Kriza. (: <3

WAAA!~ see rizziesh, she made us cry!!!

waaa!!!!

me too. i am SO happy that shinhw ais in my life... waaarfgh.

i was totally crying during the solo activites part too!!!!

*runs to thread to read again*

ANDY 9TH ANNIVERSARY MSG

in this 9 yrs, to everyone who had been with us from the beginning, you must have aged alot too huh

although we all age alot, but at least we are from the 20th century

Please continue to love us everyone, and our future is in your hands

we will continue to love Shinhwachangjo

SUNGIE!!!!!!!!

wa. 10th year, that's next year.

it seems SO CLOSE already. ^___^

OH MY GOSH, andy's JUST TOO CUTE!~

thanks for the trans, xh!~

JOYCEEE!~ thanks for the links!!!!! *hugs*

TO THANG: i'm sorry if i haven't been replying to you!~ i'll write our fics next chapter already, i promise!!! also, reading your posts about shinhwa's 9th... made me smile. you're just awesome!

also, hi to AMES!~ ^__^ i'm krizza!~

Guest la vifzetta*

thanks to those who shared some links...!!!!

and hello to the posters who came here to celebrate the 24th... :P

GOD, retire SS? WHATTHEEFFINGHECKARETHEYTHINKING???

okay. must calm down.... don't worry priss, if they shoot you, i'll cover ya!

i think some people are wondering what's going on with shinhwa sarang right now.

currently, we do not know why our domain http://s-shinwhasarang.net/forum has suddenly become a search engine or what not. we figure it can be some sort of hacker's pun because our domain has not yet expired, or something to do with our domain host.

with regards to the rumours about SS retiring, that is not the correct way to phrasing it. also, what has happened to the domain has nothing to do with the issue of the future transitioning of the board. there will be a change to shinhwa sarang shortly, but i will stress once more that it has nothing to do with this 'domain crash'.

as the administrator of shinhwa sarang, i will guarantee that we'll keep you updated with what's going on.

further explanation on the transition will be given once we are ready for the move.

-Viv

Guest vietgirl604

samshiku: Thank you for posting up the translations. Now I know what hey said. Before I only knew of 9 years when HyeSung held up his 9 fingers and Andy said "wow" a lot LOL. I can't wait to get Eric's one translated.

credits oceans six + GoodEMG

Eric's Special 9th Anniversary Message

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayer.swf?vid=X_y8pU3NGcE$

Thanks for posting up Eric's message!

me too LYNDA!~ man, we must get back to kriza for making us cry like this... GARRWR. OH I KNOW!~ (i'll pm you ^__^)

forever and beyond? TO INFINITY AND BEYOND YO!~

lol, orange, why haven't i thought of that before?

Haha you haven't thought of it cause I'm cooler LOL and smarter. LOL is it infinity and beyond? AHAH I just wanted to add beyond. I will be waiting for your PM!

-- LYNDA LEe minwoo

Guest chopsticksandspoon

i think some people are wondering what's going on with shinhwa sarang right now.

currently, we do not know why our domain http://s-shinwhasarang.net/forum has suddenly become a search engine or what not. we figure it can be some sort of hacker's pun because our domain has not yet expired, or something to do with our domain host.

with regards to the rumours about SS retiring, that is not the correct way to phrasing it. also, what has happened to the domain has nothing to do with the issue of the future transitioning of the board. there will be a change to shinhwa sarang shortly, but i will stress once more that it has nothing to do with this 'domain crash'.

as the administrator of shinhwa sarang, i will guarantee that we'll keep you updated with what's going on.

further explanation on the transition will be given once we are ready for the move.

-Viv

YAYAYYAYAYAY!!!!!

thanks for clearing this up vifz, i can call you that righty?

haha.

man, i miss my weekly dose of ricsyung fic already!!!!

I WANT RICSYUNG!!!!!

also, when ss is up and about again, i was thinking of startinga ricsyung clan but sicne you're the one who started it back then, i was wondering if you;d like to start it instead. so yeah, that was a real dilemma for me these past few days. LOL.

anywas, i hope ss will sort out its problems in the near future. i miss it already. :tears:

I FOUND THIS!!!

IS THAT HYESUNG AT THE BACK WITH A BABY!!!??? SO CUTE!!!!!!

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img152.imageshack.us/img152/9635/bd79acfac4e95afb0ce1d64ve6.jpg%7Boption%7D

YESSS!~

XH!~

that's the infamous "family pic" of THE RICSYUNG!~

haha!~

Haha you haven't thought of it cause I'm cooler LOL and smarter. LOL is it infinity and beyond? AHAH I just wanted to add beyond. I will be waiting for your PM!

-- LYNDA LEe minwoo

yeah right. cooler and smarter. <_<

*pms lynda*

if you're cooler.... haha, never mind, it's a lame joke. >O<

Guest kfosho

ahhhh is that hyesung witha baby????? awwww that is adorable!!!! i love it when stars adn with babies and stuff. and you never really see hyesung with a baby you know, its always liike eric, so this is surprising to see (: i love hyesung!!

i cant believe it 9 freakin years!!!!!!! dude the number jsut keeps on rolling in doesn't it!!! i'm soo happy for them!!!! they better keep on going!!! or i'll be so hearbroken!!!

happy 9 years shinhwa

Guest nutzie

joyce - thanks for the links!! actually i found andy's in youtube already, although i haven't watched it cos my computer crapped up on me.. but i didn't know eric's came out too O_o" i'm gonna go watch it now..

xh - awww that's so cutee!! hyesung and the baby =P is he *ahem* giving milk to the baby or something? ya eric!! take care of your family will you?? why are you posing for a camera instead??

krizza - YA YA YA!! [park myung soo style =P] take the picture out of the quote kriz, or you'll be warned.. nevermind, it's off =P

Guest chopsticksandspoon

krizza - YA YA YA!! [park myung soo style =P] take the picture out of the quote kriz, or you'll be warned.. nevermind, it's off =P

LOL!~

pms style????

AHHAAH!~

oh man, why do i find that so amusing? maybe because i was just watching xman and pms just did that???

LOL. gawd.

haha, sorry about that, i forgot there was a pic but i edited it as soon as i saw. which was... 1 second after i clciked post. ^___^

AND LOL!~

eric and his family!!

RICSYUNG!!!!

i'm in the mood for some ricsyung love..

*hunts for pics*

Guest cpopbaby19

awww hyesung and the baby! ;) it's so cute when i see shinhwa members with babies/kids~ xD when i read the chronicles.. i swear i was 'aww'-ing on eric minwoo and junjin because i saw them with kids~ (on pictures!) xP i saved some of them~ lol

[;

i really like jinnie with kids~ haha seems like he's gonna be a sweet daddy someday! ;)

Guest chopsticksandspoon

awww hyesung and the baby! ;) it's so cute when i see shinhwa members with babies/kids~ xD when i read the chronicles.. i swear i was 'aww'-ing on eric minwoo and junjin because i saw them with kids~ (on pictures!) xP i saved some of them~ lol

[;

i really like jinnie with kids~ haha seems like he's gonna be a sweet daddy someday! ;)

ALEXINE!~

you're totally right!

lol, when i was reading the chronicles, i was too busy crying to save pics. haha. >.<

NOT ONLY JINNIE!~ i swear, when i see minu with kids i feel a great wave of protectiveness surround me. haha. how corny. but oh so true.

all of them would make great daddies!`

Guest cpopbaby19

^haha yeah! <3 well basically, they are all adorable with kids~ TT__TT;

those kids are sooo lucky~ arghhh <_< i was as cute as them when i was young but i was never held by hot guys like shinhwa! *throws a fit*

:lol:

[;

lalala.. i need to stalk this thread again! ^^; i've been lagging on shinhwa and i miss them so much so imma post in this thread like i do before~ *dances*

:w00t:

Guest samshiku

lol cos i am like some kinda pic-spam queen so normally i post my junk in the shinhwa pics thread hahaha

but now i am kinda spazzing the comp for everyone else who dares to visit he pg cos of my recent pic overload in the pg 24 of the thread for their anniversary :P

BUT I STILL WANNA POST PICS T.T

so i shall post here first heehee

i found this!

11417403410c42716qk5.jpg

EDIT: found somemore

bbc6fa2f53fe60614896dc6cp9.jpg

credits: bestshinhwa

Archived