[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest PalmPanda

After reading Kriza's the Chronicle of Shinhwa, I was so overwhelmed... :tears:

Though I've been a fan for less than a year but I wish I was with them from the beginning.

Their journey truly is an inspiration and they truly are an everlasting mythology.

Thank you so much Kriza for doing this, you're amazing. :)

I just have to spread the Shinhwa love so Kriza, would you mind if I translate your dedication on a Thai Shinhwa's thread with credit?

Their record label are doing a survey on Shinhwa's popularity here so it will be nice to for both fans and non-fans to see who they truly are and their amazing journey. :)

BTW, I remember watching the clip where Minwoo talked about their 'almost break up incident when he and Eric went out for a drink and the manager told them to quit' but I can't remember for the life of me which clip it was. Can someone help me please? Thanx in advance!

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xmkaex
ahahhaa i found a cute clip in youtube

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jrN74B2JL3c

the eusha eusha is so cutee!! look at the back dancer on the left most side.. he forgot the dance steps =P andy does the heart dance during junjin-dongwan part..

haha i saw the part where andy did the heart sign

guys.. i've posted my project.. -> http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...123656&st=0

some of you might have seen it already.. i'm sorry i couldn't tell you earlier.. i had to leave early in the morning, like in 5AM.. and i haven't slept in 60+ hours.. +_+

anyway, i hope you guys like it.. it really took a lot of hard work.. the most frustrating part was finding the best pics that match the quotes.. and i was kinda in a rush in the last part.. i didn't get to put their cute n funny pics.. but then if i put all the pics now, then i won't have anything left to show for my next project.. and it won't be surprising anymore.. but i think the 'hyesung bumblebee' pic really match the quote.. lol.. i was so happy when i found that pic.. hahah..

oh do you have some comments/critics about it?? coz i'm going to make another project as a continuation.. but for the purpose of attracting more fans.. it's the one i talked about earlier.. the 'shinhwaism 101'.. lol.. so yeah.. is there any part you think i should remove/change?? do you have any idea to make it better??

haha junjin beat up the bumblebee and eric scolded at it..lol both them are weird, but in a good way xD

Though I've been a fan for less than a year but I wish I was with them from the beginning.

Their journey truly is an inspiration and they truly are an everlasting mythology.

I just have to spread the Shinhwa love so Kriza, would you mind if I translate your dedication on a Thai Shinhwa's thread with credit?

Their record label are doing a survey on Shinhwa's popularity here so it will be nice to for both fans and non-fans to see who they truly are and their amazing journey. :)

BTW, I remember watching the clip where Minwoo talked about their 'almost break up incident when he and Eric went out for a drink and the manager told them to quit' but I can't remember for the life of me which clip it was. Can someone help me please? Thanx in advance!

it's the sang sang plus episode where minwoo appears with andy :) 2006.08.15 if you want to find it through clubbox

edit: yah! i own another page! :D

Guest theLEGEND

Here you go.. I found the clip >>Click Me<< Enjoy! :)

Guest aindy

that Chronicle is really great.. kudos to all who did it..

some talks and quotes that i haven't heard before.. thanks so much for doing it..

hope you would share some more..

and about the pic posted with Dongwan's diary..

looks like Andy is holding a cigarette, right? <_<

/24 [news] 9th Year Shinhwa, Stands Tall As, Korea's Greatest Artist

20070324013508.608.0.jpg

The 24th is Shinhwa's 9th year since their debut.

Since March 24, 1998 when the group was first formed, amidst their hot popularity Shinhwa has received love from fans for nearly a decade.

According to fans, since the 23rd fans have been celebrating the occasion by searching 'Shinhwa 9 Year Anniversary' and pushing it to a "most searched keyword" on portal sites.

One netizen worked up the festive spirit by saying "Tomorrow is March 24, 2007. As much as its Shinhwa's 9th year anniversary lets work hard. We will begin from 11:50pm on the 23rd."

For nine years, Shinhwa has not once changed members and have steadily increased their individual success in areas such as film, television, CF's gaining recognition as actors, solo singers, hosts and DJ's as well as becoming one of Korea's representative artists.

credits. ShinhwaChangjo.net + orenji728 (translation) + DigitalNews (source)

Guest vietgirl604

^ Andy's holding a cigarette in that one?! I have to go back and look ..cause I didn't notice it if there is one.

Ooh, in the chronicle when they were talking about how weird Eric and Jin are, ..they mentioned that the two like to sing about rice in Vietnamese?! They know Vietnamese?! LOL..I would love to hear that HAHA. Ooh, and folding their blankets into orgami...now that's WEIRD. So with the bumblebee!

-- LYNDA LEe minwoo

Guest PalmPanda

Ah~ Thanx Angeldreams and JC Freaks. I really enjoy this clip. ^^

Anyone watching X-Man? Andy's SahmHaengShi vs. Lee Hyun Ji seem really funny! I have never seen Andy acted so cool/confident/tough before! *swoons* It looked like Lee Hyun Ji was lost for words! :P

PS. He's looking hot again... not bow-tie professor adorably hot... just cool and hot in jacket & t-shirt! ^^

Guest nutzie

i'm back for the weekly xman spoilers~~

today's topic - who should take care more of their appearance [or something along that line =P]

andy's position -

#8 [with 2 votes]

today's xman -

kim young chul

andy's not wearing bow tie anymore O_o" andy is in kang team this time.. for some reason, andy looks taller o_O" maybe because he's standing between haha and hwang bo.. aww andy's laughing at the background with hwang bo =P bwahahaha andy's rolling on the floor at hodong's english..

andy's not playing dodgeball >_<" whoo andy's in!! haha pms is playing with water bottles at the side =P aww andy touched out.. wah yoon jung soo is really bad at this game O_o" eh? andy's in again?? go andyy~~ he's the last one by the way.. yayy!! he shot young chul out.. now 1:1 against hyuk jae.. woah.. andy shot young chul till his glasses flew off!! ouchh andy got hit >_<" wheww!! his glasses flew again!! andy the dodgeball hero!! kang team wins =P

kim jang hoon goes to kang team.. sam haeng shi.. hahaha andy and haha did the turning around dance =P aww andy clapping above his head is so cute =P what the hell?? pms in nasty yellow cloth dancing to hwang jini [?] aww, the dancing caps that joyce posted up are andy and haha following pms dance.. andy playing against lee hyun ji!! aww it's romance ^^" aww andy looks cute acting angry and tough >_<" awww andy wins!!!!!!!!! he did a jump!! so cuteee~~ kang team wins!!

yoon jung soo to lee team.. star battle.. kim jang hoon performing.. he's singing in english with a red wig.. they do such a weird dance O_o" this is such a weird performance O_o" woah he got a 7!! kim young chul i think he's doing mo chang [singing impersonation] oh and a dance.. oh my God his jacket is so bling bling *_* he got 5.. solbi performing a dance [cute and sexy dances] 3 points.. choi hyun woo magic show.. aww he's cute for a magician.. lee hyun ji is compatible with him.. owww!! hyun ji's divided into 2.. whoah!! that's soo cool!! i can't describe it O_O hahaha they all wanted to go into the magic box =P

kang team has won, because all the candidates are in lee team : yoon jung soo, kim young chul, park myung soo.. it's between myung soo and young chul..

Guest prizzyy
This is a link to a interview with Eric in Singapore during the recent trip for filming of Que Sera Sera.

http://www.stomp.com.sg/stompcast/#

Sorry if the link has been posted before.

thanks! i should have went to see the STOMP site earlier.

STOMP is quite popular in my country (singapore) ^^

THANKS!

edit//

eww they called Eric Mun Chong Hyok (문정혁)

thanks! i should have went to see the STOMP site earlier.

STOMP is quite popular in my country (singapore) ^^

THANKS!

edit//

eww they called Eric Mun Chong Hyok (문ì •혁)

I saw them advertising on The Straits Times and I don't understand why they spelled his name this way, just don't like it.

Happy 9th year to Shinhwa!!

i've never saw a band that goes together and close as them..

i've never loved any group other than Shinhwa..

coz they're once in a lifetime..

you would never find a group as unique as them..

SHINHWA FOREVER!! may the LEGEND goes on forever!!

**and its so nice of kriza for doing that chronicle of the legend..

it made me cry.. it's been nine years.. and still counting..

they've been through a lot of hardships.. yet they still stand together..

waaahh!! SHINHWA IS THE BEST!!!

Guest battleuphoria

HAPPY 9TH BIRTHDAY TO SHINHWA! i really feel so proud to be their fan. i saw their achievements for the past 5 years already and they achieved something beyond imagination for me. no one can ever reach what they achieved. and my respect for them is definitely HIGH.

i can't some online yesterday because i was out for the whole day so i am sorry for this late greeting.

also, to all members of the thread, i really feel sorry for not bbehing able to visit this thread as often as i did primarily beause i am so busy with school and stuff. but i do visit shcj to keep myself updated.

Guest cpopbaby19

i started tearing up while reading this.

but i could help but laugh at their silly moments together.

thanks for the Chronicle of The Everlasting Friendship you guys!

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j260/x_l...mer_x/throb.gif

*hugs krizza back and everyone too*

thinking back, this has been a great year for us shinhwa fans. supporting and promoting the 8th album. let's continue to do the same throughout the years! whether its solo or group activites, SHINHWA FOREVR right you guys? ^-^ saranghae

gosh, me too! :( im so touched! T_T; but it made me laugh too~ [; but i can't really believe that dongwan has an insomnia~ :tears:

that Chronicle is really great.. kudos to all who did it..

some talks and quotes that i haven't heard before.. thanks so much for doing it..

hope you would share some more..

and about the pic posted with Dongwan's diary..

looks like Andy is holding a cigarette, right? <_<

/24 [news] 9th Year Shinhwa, Stands Tall As, Korea's Greatest Artist

%7Boption%7Dhttp://photo-media.hanmail.net/200703/24/mk/20070324013508.608.0.jpg

The 24th is Shinhwa's 9th year since their debut.

Since March 24, 1998 when the group was first formed, amidst their hot popularity Shinhwa has received love from fans for nearly a decade.

According to fans, since the 23rd fans have been celebrating the occasion by searching 'Shinhwa 9 Year Anniversary' and pushing it to a "most searched keyword" on portal sites.

One netizen worked up the festive spirit by saying "Tomorrow is March 24, 2007. As much as its Shinhwa's 9th year anniversary lets work hard. We will begin from 11:50pm on the 23rd."

For nine years, Shinhwa has not once changed members and have steadily increased their individual success in areas such as film, television, CF's gaining recognition as actors, solo singers, hosts and DJ's as well as becoming one of Korea's representative artists.

credits. ShinhwaChangjo.net + orenji728 (translation) + DigitalNews (source)

^WOW! <33

HAPPY NINE YEARS TO SHINHWA YAY YAY YAYYYY!! :w00t:

though it's nine years and one day already.. i still want to congratulate them~ <33 ahhh! I LOVE THEM EVERYDAY! :w00t:

Guest sunnydays.

guys.. i've posted my project.. -> http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...123656&st=0

some of you might have seen it already.. i'm sorry i couldn't tell you earlier.. i had to leave early in the morning, like in 5AM.. and i haven't slept in 60+ hours.. +_+

anyway, i hope you guys like it.. it really took a lot of hard work.. the most frustrating part was finding the best pics that match the quotes.. and i was kinda in a rush in the last part.. i didn't get to put their cute n funny pics.. but then if i put all the pics now, then i won't have anything left to show for my next project.. and it won't be surprising anymore.. but i think the 'hyesung bumblebee' pic really match the quote.. lol.. i was so happy when i found that pic.. hahah..

oh do you have some comments/critics about it?? coz i'm going to make another project as a continuation.. but for the purpose of attracting more fans.. it's the one i talked about earlier.. the 'shinhwaism 101'.. lol.. so yeah.. is there any part you think i should remove/change?? do you have any idea to make it better??

KRIZA!

OMG, THIS WAS YOUR PROJECT? >w<;; omgg... girl... i'm so proud of you. it's AMAZING. <3

I think you should go get some sleep as some sort of reward. LOL... but seriously, you did an amazing job... you really captured Shinhwa, & I love how included not only their career highlights, but their friendship & bond as Shinhwa. (: & ofcourse, no Shinhwa fan will leave out how goofy they are. :P But seriously, you did a great job. It must've taken so freaking long, but it was so worth it. Wow, I wish that the Shinhwa guys could see what you have done. (:

I really love the quotes. in my reply in the thread, I had all these quotes quoted... but I realized, it was too long, so I took out all of them. But manggg, it made me cry so much O__O; Especially during Andy's departure, JunJin's accident, the Guerilla concert, & when each of them was talking about how they were so lonely without the other members. At the end, I was just so thankful & inredibly happy that Shinhwa is in my life.

Anyway, amazing job Kriza. (: <3

Guest miss':bella

I was one of those who stayed all day on the computer searching like crazy for SHINHWA! ^_^

I'm so proud of myself and all the other SHINHWA CHANGJO fans in KOREA for getting to #1!

Guest vietgirl604

This is a link to a interview with Eric in Singapore during the recent trip for filming of Que Sera Sera.

http://www.stomp.com.sg/stompcast/#

Sorry if the link has been posted before.

Thanks for the link to that! Ahh, he's so gorgeous! But yeah, I hate how they spelled his name Mun Chong Hyok. It's so ugly looking. Mun Jung Hyuk is much better..or just Eric! THat's simple and he's ERIC MUN! hehehe.

I was one of those who stayed all day on the computer searching like crazy for SHINHWA! ^_^

I'm so proud of myself and all the other SHINHWA CHANGJO fans in KOREA for getting to #1!

Ooh, good job! You guys are super duper awesome and crazy (in a good way)!!!

-- LYNDA LEe minwoo

Archived