[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest sunnydays.

I LOVE this thread. (: <3 OMG, so many pages only in a few days, but it's only right, since we're celebrating Shinhwa's birthday. You guys are amazing, reading all your posts made me so happy. :D <3

Dongwan's diary entry: OMG DONGWAN! <3 Hahaha, he's too adorable. I'm so freaking thankful for him, goodness~~ i LOVE the comment about the old man. PUAHAHAHAHAHA. He's too awesome.

EVERYONE, thanks for all the pictures. I love seeing those pictures... it just... I don't know, the feeling, it's indescribable. Anyone else have the same problem? :P The closest I can describe it is "extreme happiness & love". Haha, it's weird I know. But... it's just so great to see everyone coming here to celebrate Shinhwa. & it shows how much Shinhwa has affected us, & it's just so happy. Haha~~ I dunno what i'm saying. :P But yeah, thanks everyone, so much. <3

"The Chronicles of The Everlasting LEGEND": OMG. WOW. AMAZING. <3 It really makes me... wowww. <3 I seriously wanted to cry while reading it. It's so amazing. Thanks so much to Kriza for compiling that.

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Aiensya

I love all of them. Although I'm just being their fan just about one years, but I'll support them until the end. It's so hard to become SHINHWA. I'll always love all of you.

Happy 9th Anniversary Shinhwa

Shinhwa Fighting !!!

Shinhwa ChangJo Fighting !!!

HAPPY 9TH YEAR ANNIVERSARY, SHINHWA!!!

It's been a year (more or less) since I started to like Shinhwa and I must say that I love them more and more each day!

HOPE YOU'LL STAY 2GETHER 4EVER!

-EDIT-

Wow! I own a page in the Shinhwa thread on their birthday!

Guest safety_bread

Happy 9th Anniversary SHINHWA!!!!

Sorry I didn't introduce myself earlier? I'm Ames~ Haha, I've been a Shinhwa fan since they first debuted. & I've been a lurker around this topic. [grins]

The chronicles of everlasting friendship made me happy because other people should know how strong and beautiful their bond is. AND HOW wonderful Shinhwa is. The part where Junjin had his head injury made me cry.

Thanks for the pictures everyone. They are so adorable~!

Guest xmkaex

...FEEL THE SHINHWA LOVE...

CLICK ME.

*thanks to xh for telling me about it

*thanks to kriza (not me, haha) for compiling it. man, i love her.

also, is shinhwasarang down to you guys too, i read that it was down to someone here and it is fir me too.

anyone else?

WA.

also, i'd like to take this oppurtunity to hug all the shinhwa family.... because i love you guys.

IF YOU WANT TO CRY...

i started tearing up while reading this.

but i could help but laugh at their silly moments together.

thanks for the Chronicle of The Everlasting Friendship you guys!

throb.gif

*hugs krizza back and everyone too*

thinking back, this has been a great year for us shinhwa fans. supporting and promoting the 8th album. let's continue to do the same throughout the years! whether its solo or group activites, SHINHWA FOREVR right you guys? ^-^ saranghae

Guest nutzie

reading the chronicles..

aww i only reached the 2nd year, and my eyes are getting blurry..

hyesung, minwoo and eric crying.. i thought they're the tougher ones between the guys, at least for minwoo and eric.. hahha the engagement and marriage ceremonies are soo cutee~!! i bet the fans were screaming like crazy.. i would like to imagine eric standing at the altar holding my hands, saying those words "my heart is always with you" kyaaaaaa~~~

the guerilla concert is really sad.. gosh why am i crying by myself *mutters mutters* aww eric loves our andy.. like a little girl that you want to kiss ^^" oh my God, look at all the hyungs worrying about junjin *tears* the mommy bird was so worried for the baby bird.. my God, the daesang story made me cry even more >_<" they won the daesang for us.. not for themselves, but for us.. that's so.. bwaaaaaaaaaaaa

the support they gave each other is really.. wow.. it's crazy.. i don't even do that with my friends.. hahahaha eric sends out weird texts =P

whoa kriza, you must have spent such a long time to get this done.. you got all the essence of shinhwa down in that chronicle.. that's amazing.. the last part makes me laugh so hard i almost choked on my tears "._.

i realize that there are people who aren't regular posters in here coming in and greeting shinhwa on this special day.. it's really amazing, and it makes me proud and thankful for being a part of the shinhwa family..

edit

is andy's greeting message out yet?

Guest alicimoo

Wow it's already been 9 years since they debuted! Happy Anniversary!

Their music has just gotten better and better since they were young.

Their style has changed as well.

It's so touching and cute how close they all are!

SHINHWA! <3

Guest vietgirl604

Kriza just did the sweetest thing!!!!

go here --> http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=123656

its the story of shinhwa and its SOO sweet!!

btw i uploaded couple collection alr... ALOT of photos again so be warned

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...p;#entry5312639

EDIT: i see krizza HERE! *waves

LOL the pictures froze my SLOW LAPTOP for like a whole 10 mins..LOL wanted to punch the screen out, until I saw the chronicles of shinhwa..omgosh, I think I'm going to be happy the whole day, week, month, year!

IF YOU WANT TO CRY...

CLICK ME.

also, is shinhwasarang down to you guys too, i read that it was down to someone here and it is fir me too.

anyone else?

WA.

also, i'd like to take this oppurtunity to hug all the shinhwa family.... because i love you guys.

*hugs you back* Aww, I cried.

I am speechless when it comes to Shinhwa, honestly. I don't even know what to say that none of you guys have said already...or anything..But Shinhwa<3 forever and beyond! LOL.

And I've decided to do all my posts in ORANGE..lol.

-- LYNDA LEe minwoo

Guest angel2nyt

IF YOU WANT TO CRY...

CLICK ME.

anyone else?

WA.

the best posts ever !!!!!

gosh krizza(yes not labingtatlo) did a pretty awesome job compiling those quotes

imagine compiling

nine years of quotes :wacko: truly mind boggling

but since its all for shinhwa

its so worth it

Guest talksound

Oh man. How fast these 9 years pass.

That was such a touching post posted by kriza. (Not labingtatlo Krizza ^^)

The freeflowing tears made me smile.

Happy 9 years to our SHINHWA, and may the legend continue for MANY more years to come.

Guest Jennie

Yeah, I'm not late. Sorry guys, just got back home from NYC, so I haven't been able to access my computer, since Thursday night. In just less than two days, the thread counts increases that much? WOW! Shinhwa fans are coming in forces. Happy 9th Anniversary, Shinhwa! So, glad to be part of the happy 9 years you guys have been together!

To every Shinhwa Fans: You guys are amazing. From quotes to pictures to celebrate 9 special years. Really cool! I'm still trying to caught up the thread that I last read, so I will be doing a lot of reading and laughing for the next couple of hours, since there are so many pages to read and so many links to visit. YEAH!!! :rolleyes:

Guest kriza_09

guys.. i've posted my project.. -> http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...123656&st=0

some of you might have seen it already.. i'm sorry i couldn't tell you earlier.. i had to leave early in the morning, like in 5AM.. and i haven't slept in 60+ hours.. +_+

anyway, i hope you guys like it.. it really took a lot of hard work.. the most frustrating part was finding the best pics that match the quotes.. and i was kinda in a rush in the last part.. i didn't get to put their cute n funny pics.. but then if i put all the pics now, then i won't have anything left to show for my next project.. and it won't be surprising anymore.. but i think the 'hyesung bumblebee' pic really match the quote.. lol.. i was so happy when i found that pic.. hahah..

oh do you have some comments/critics about it?? coz i'm going to make another project as a continuation.. but for the purpose of attracting more fans.. it's the one i talked about earlier.. the 'shinhwaism 101'.. lol.. so yeah.. is there any part you think i should remove/change?? do you have any idea to make it better??

Guest nutzie

maybe focus more on their humble side? because on the stage, all you can see is their on screen persona [which i think is cool ^^"] but you can't really see what happens behind the scenes right?

Guest vietgirl604

guys.. i've posted my project.. -> http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...123656&st=0

some of you might have seen it already.. i'm sorry i couldn't tell you earlier.. i had to leave early in the morning, like in 5AM.. and i haven't slept in 60+ hours.. +_+

anyway, i hope you guys like it.. it really took a lot of hard work.. the most frustrating part was finding the best pics that match the quotes.. and i was kinda in a rush in the last part.. i didn't get to put their cute n funny pics.. but then if i put all the pics now, then i won't have anything left to show for my next project.. and it won't be surprising anymore.. but i think the 'hyesung bumblebee' pic really match the quote.. lol.. i was so happy when i found that pic.. hahah..

oh do you have some comments/critics about it?? coz i'm going to make another project as a continuation.. but for the purpose of attracting more fans.. it's the one i talked about earlier.. the 'shinhwaism 101'.. lol.. so yeah.. is there any part you think i should remove/change?? do you have any idea to make it better??

Oh wow, haven't slept in 60+ hours?! Seriously?! But wow, what you made was...simply amazing. I wouldn't change any of it actually. I also can't wait for shinhwaism 101!! You're amazing!

-- LYNDA LEe minwoo

Archived