[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's to celebrate their 9th anniversary..so for the next 6 days, each of them are going to leave a message?! I don't know, I'm just using my common sense to guess LOL.

yeah, vietgirl604 is right - i read this off of a chinese shinhwa forum, but starting the 24th (which is now in korea lol), each member will leave a message on the official website for their fans, until the 6th member on the 29th. looking forward to the messages! :D

Guest kiwistar

Happy nine years SHINHWA!!! :tears: of :lol:

SHINHWA will be forever<333

I can't wait till their 30th album!!!!!!

I'll ALWAYS be a Shinhwa fan

-dies-

Ah, now I start a page =/

I need to work on the Shinhwa Fanfic [Project Orange] >_<

It's my turn, and i keep getting stuck with my writing...forgive me for taking so long ^_^;;;

i'll try to finish ASAP

Guest newyork

9 years of sexiness, cuteness and talent.

6 boys to 6 men, never failing to capture our lovee

congratulations to our guys for all they have accomplished throughout these nine years!!

SHINHWA!! FOREVER<3

happy anniversary shinhwa! and to the fans too since they're there every step of the way

holding them orange ballooons, screaming SHINHWA CHANGJO! and never failing to support

shinhwa!

Guest 2buckytosmoke

Happy 9th anniversary SHINHWA Cant wait for the next cd to come out! I will BUY 2 copies like i did for the 8th album. ITS BEEN 9 YEARS TEN will come next and the numbers will go on countless CAUSE YOU guys will keep going on for eternity! NUMBER 1 FAN =) Goodluck and wish you all sucess as a group, solo, acting careers BUT most of all AS SHINHWA BYE NOW!

Guest s3xyminwoo

UM, that's a really nice graphic you made...lol. Are you planning to use it for anything?! LOL because looking at it makes me want to write yet another Shinhwa fanfic..*asking for permission*

Nope. Of course you can use it for a Shinhwa fanfic (: anything for shinhwa LOL

I love your fics, if you really do write a fic inspired by my little graphic, please PM me. I would love to read it!

Such an honor knowing that it inspired to write another one of your great fanfics ^^

---

And yay! Shinhwa is #1 on naver search, last time i checked, they were 5 (:

Guest sunnydays.

Aww... it's still the 23rd here. =__=;; Ah well, over there in Korea, it's the 24. (:

HAPPY SHINHWA ANNIVERSARY!

9 years, baby, & still going strong. <3

They're so great. I think one of the best things about this day (other than it's Shinhwa's birthday, ofcourse) is us getting together & celebrating it. I really wish we can get together in actuality & get a cake & party & celebrate. LOL. That'd be loads of fun. (: But yeah, anyway, it makes me so happy just to be thinking about Shinhwa's birthday~~ Seriously, nine years ago, was the birth of the legends. & they've come so far, & they've been through so much -- they're UNTOUCHABLE. They're amazing, they're Shinhwa. I am so thankful that I've gotten to know them as a fan... they just bring so much happiness & smiles & laughter to my face. (: & it's weird, because I don't even know them personally. Haha, I guess that's what happens when you're a fan. <3 Anyway, seriously... I am so thankful for them, & I love every single one of the boys so much. Shinhwa is not Shinhwa without even one member. They're 6 perfect men, & it will always be them. (:

Happy birthday, Shinhwa. <3

I can't wait to see the individual messages! :D <3

Guest jerrybabie26

h.gifa.gifp.gifp.gify.gif

9.gift.gifh.gif

s.gifh.gifi.gifn.gifh.gifw.gifa.gif

i'm so happy to be able to celebrate your anniversary with you in my own little way! So sad that you wouldnt be able to celebrate together on your own but just knowing that you guys are there still together still makes it special...

i'm so so happy i discovered you... to think that i once thought that you were all some stuffy old men trying to fit in.... O_o and now i can't even figure a day not oogling and googling about you... <3

keep smiling... keep bringing smiles...

s.gifh.gifi.gifn.gifh.gifw.gifa.gifCHANGJO!!!!!! <3

s.gifh.gifi.gifn.gifh.gifw.gifa.gifFIGHTING!!!!!! <3

WE LOVES SHINHWA!

now...ain't that the truth?

Happy 9th Milestone, our six dearest boys....

And Happy 9th Milestone to dearest Shinhwa family in this thread!

b_219FABB2707F96C767D166EDC3C71C41.jpg

all those things came to be as a great blessing...cause of you...first love

b_F0C4A2F5A383A5F6E53547165E1A000E.jpg

The innocence and joys of our first love...

b_E7EB410165A586508A08742F4616C351.jpg

We love you ...Eric, Andy, Hyesung, Minwoo, Junjin, Dongwan.

b_CAE5433637D97B9B4138875D839085B3.jpg

b_911C1181B1400A5329871C7C0711C5B2.jpg

Archived