[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy 9th Anni to Shinhwa!!

Actually, in the U.S. it's still Friday March 23rd,

but since you guys are celebrating I want to as well!! =)

That's too bad that they can't do anything together

because they all are so busy. But it's okay, there's

still us! Sorry, I don't have a special poem

or anything cool to read for this great celebration.

Just want to wish them luck and great health!!

I gotta run now, so catch up with you guys later!

Guest miriya

Happy 9th Anniversary to Shinhwa!!!!

~ 2gether 4ever ~

I'm so happy to be able to celebrate for them, and i hope there will be a lot more years to come.

Jung Pilgyo, Park Choongjae, Kim Dongwan, Lee Minwoo, Lee Sunho, Moon Junghyuk, hangsang haengbok haseyo!

shinhwagif1.gif

shinhwagif2.gif

(no hotlinking~)

Guest s3xyminwoo

HAPPY 9th ANNIVERSARY SHINHWA!!!

shinhwa09thqt1.jpg

one to the six ... 4ever 2gether (:

haha, i just noticed when you add the numbers in 4ever 2gether, you get 6 LMAO

i feel so slow and stupid now =X

P.S. I just checked naver

and shinhwa 9th year is #5 on the top searches

was hoping that it would be #1 but still good (:

Guest chaichin

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SHINHWA!!!!!! ITS ALREADY 9 YEARS AND STILL GOING STRONG!!! KEEP IT UP! WE ARE HERE FOR YOU FOREVER!!!!

Guest cutiepad

HAPPY 9TH YEAR!!!

i remember telling my frens today.. that i could only sing the "korean birthday song" in half.. lol...

i spent this day.. thinking about yoomi, eric and que sera sera..

the next few minutes about food..

and now after this its about my financial law..

edit::

to those news reporters... SHINHWA WILL NOT DISBAND!! and stop asking that question like you don't have the answer!

shinhwa rocks! shinhwa shines! shinhwa is my light!

Guest hahaheehee

Happy 9th anniversary Shinhwa!!!

I was never really much of a crazy fangirl before either but my love for Shinhwa... has now entered the path of no return. LOL :D Even though I've only been a fan for the past 5-6 months.

Hope they'll all stay happy and healthy and yes, 2gether 4ever! :)

Guest chopsticksandspoon

ah!~ I am so glad to see many people comming in and greeting shinhwa. it makes me smile!~

i hope the others can be here later.. i'll go back after my 3rd dept examn in math this afternoon... about 5 pm in korea. wa.!!!!!!

>O<

hey, anybody here can explain what the heck that 6 messages thingy is?

i still don't get it. lol. sorry if i'm slow.

thanks in advance!`

^__^

Guest mintoro

Oh yes it's 24th already~~~

HAPPY 9TH ANNIVERSARY SHINHWA<3333

okay it's old but i just wanna share for this memorable day ^^

Shinwha fanpic

shinhwa08228tf6.jpgjoet21101fk1.jpgcys1397ys0.jpgshinhwa08227gr3.jpgjunglhot129na5.jpgjunghoonila2rq5.jpglovelywooju613kx8.jpgsoyeon091133bo7.gifgofks218qk8.jpg

credits: various forums, naver, yahoo.co.kr

Guest saggiorpiioxgalaxy

My very first time posting here..

Just want to wish a Happy Happy 9th Birthday to Shinhwa <3

^_^^_^

HAPPY 9TH ANNIVERSARY SHINHWA!!!!!!

*throws confetti*

It's still the 23rd over here in the US, but thats ok! *throws more confetti while coworkers look at me as if I'm crazy*

May our boys/men be 2gether4ever!!!

Sidenote: labingtatlo, I hope you're feeling better!! Don't be sick! I'm all for med school ( I hope I can make it in) but keep shooting for law school or whatever you decide! After all, as Andy the lawstudent in NN4 says all the time "As you know, because of the economic stagnation, there are 500,000 unemployed youths. You must prepare for your future" AHAHAHA...Don't worry, College will be over before you know it - I'm still trying to catch up on sleep. I LOVE that map btw! I'm having a hard time trying to decide if I should move into Andy's street or DongWan's street - krizza_09 is there anyway to live on both streets?! lol!

Guest xmkaex

cuties79.gif

HAPPY 9TH ANNIVERSARY SHINHWA!

throb.gif

it's so lovely to see everyone's orange birthday wishes to shinhwa

it'd finally here today, yet im speechless. i don't know what to say right because now im too happy!

let's pray for many more wonderful years and great success to our boys.

shinhwa2.gif

46987474_de0228db11.jpg46987380_6d18b115a1.jpg

Guest ..kaleena..

HAPPY 9TH ANNIVERSARY TO SHINHWA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

_____

(EVEN THO IT'S STILL THE 23RD OVER HERE WHERE I LIVE)

IT'S BEEN 9 GREAT YEARS!!!!!!! AND STILL GOING STRONG!!!!!!! I'M SO PROUD OF EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM!!!! IF IT WEREN'T FOR THEM, I WOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN INTRODUCED TO K-POP OR ANYTHING!!!! THEIR FRIENDSHIP IS ALWAYS SO AMAZING TO ME! PLUS THEIR DORKY SELVES MAKE ME LOVE THEM EVEN MORE!!! THANK YOU MINWOO, ERIC, DONGWAN, HYESUNG, ANDY, JUNJIN FOR MAKING ALL MY DAYS BRIGHT!!!!!!! SHINHWA FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHINHWA=FOREVER THE LEGENDS!!!!!

<3KALEENA

Guest vietgirl604

PPS: LYNDA!~ i so DID not write an essay! well, almost. but i thought against it. lol. who would want to read it?

AND OH!~ we NEED TO pursue our plan. well, mine. :P haha.

LOL..well I thought you were going to write an essay HAHA. I would've read it..HAHA I thought of our plan before I slept after posting, after counting down. Well, I thought of MY half anyway. I liked how you put the three songs together and bolded the parts that should stand out!

THOSE ARE SOOOOO NICE. I love how it is of their 8th album and when they first debut..LOL, I love it! *saves*

UM, that's a really nice graphic you made...lol. Are you planning to use it for anything?! LOL because looking at it makes me want to write yet another Shinhwa fanfic..*asking for permission*

hey, anybody here can explain what the heck that 6 messages thingy is?

i still don't get it. lol. sorry if i'm slow.

thanks in advance!`

^__^

I think it's to celebrate their 9th anniversary..so for the next 6 days, each of them are going to leave a message?! I don't know, I'm just using my common sense to guess LOL.

------------

I love love love how I see a bunch of people I don't recognize from this thread coming in to wish Shinhwa a happy 9th and everything! Simply amazing. Shinhwa is amazing and the fans are too! I love Shinhwa fans almost as much as I love Shinhwa, hehe.

-- LYNDA LEe minwoo

Guest ultaeja

HAPPY 9TH ANNIVERSARY TO OUR SHINHWA OPPA'S!!!! :D :D :D :D :D I thank SHINHWA so much for everything they've done because without them, my life would be like... =__________=... LOL! :D happy ANNIVERSARY AGAIN (although it's only the 23rd in the us, XP)!!

Archived