[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest prizzyy

Yea i am in Sg but I have no time and I am so sad!!!!

How i wish i was there with the other girls in Sentosa

PRECISELY!!

i am SO in singapore (well i am here for all of my life) and i cant go stalk him T________T

lol.

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest angelix

18/3 [news] Que Sera Sera episode 1 rating 8.8% !

TAKE OUT WITH FULL PROPER CREDITS

summarise two into one

20070318075104_636_0.jpg

Que Sera Sera Episode 1 rating is at 8.8%, its a very very very good start! =D

credits// ocean6 + 东升西落@BestShinhwa + prizzyy @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

- - - -

os200703180922322100_0.jpg

Drama "Que Sera Sera" received good feedback and comments from critiques.

being the sequel to "white tower", one of them said: "Mun Jung Hyuk's acting skills makes me feel comfortable while watching."

and comments like "Mun Jung Hyuk's acting is mature." are given.

credits// OSEN + 东升西落@BestShinhwa + prizzyy @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread --> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=970.0

-----

17/3 [info] the 700th Message on Que Sera Sera official site (ERIC)

reached Singapore already~ im typing on the laptop that the fans gave me on my birthday ^^ im leaving after this 700th message~ look forward to the first episode!!

ps: nearing the first broadcast~ this 700th message~ very happy~

i want to be the writer for the 777th message too! if i cant get message 777, i will reply~

i really have to go now, BYE!

From, Mun Jung Hyuk

credits// MBC Que Sera Sera official site + cherry@bestshinhwa + prizzyy@ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread --> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=969.0

---

17/3 [trans] Eric's message on Que Sera Sera Official Site

Hello everyone, i am one of the actors in <que sera sera>, i am Mun Jung Hyuk. it seems like ages since i left a message on official sites. in the past when i was still filming "i run", i left a message too, but it seems like i got more reprimands too.in my 6 dramas 5 are in MBC. im nervous because tonight will be the first time que sera sera will be shown. i cant sleep, becase there are 3 days of filming.. im going to singapore in 2 hours. many thoughts now, i cant possibly write them all.

A wonderful director, a meaningful script, and the best help team in the industry, and the most potential actors and actresses, all these creme of the crop groups come together, it seems like everyone is waiting for the final work. whenever i think that everyone is waiting eagerly for my good results, and that i might do badly when everyone else does well, i have ths thought of quitting it all. on the surface, things that went according to my thoughts, none at all.

during "firebird", i couldnt reflect on my mistakes. but many people still loved and supported me; but lately, no matter be it me, audience, or anyone else, many people did not sleep nor eat well because of the drama.everyone thought the drama would turn out good, but it didnt. i was very sad about it. i was so confused, any sort of thoughts came to me. that even if everything was going well but the rating did not increase, it might be my fault. there were thoughts that, even if i did not participate in the drama it would still sell well.

lately i keep having these thoughts, the drama seems to be on a ship going on a voyage, the director is the ship master, and the rest of us are the helpers in the ship. and me, i am one of the people at the front of the ship steering hard. because i am at the front, everyone will look at me, and because i am at the front, i am special, i might affect the total outcome of the drama. but a swimmer is still a swimmer, everyone has the same goal, that is to land safely on shore. i, Mun Jung Hyuk will not think too much, i will work hard to be a good rower. please look forward to <que sera sera>.

ps:

(summarised)

an hour later im going to singapore~ film episode 10!

episode 10!!!!!! woo~

From, Mun Jung Hyuk

credits// 顺其自然》官网 + cherry@bestshinhwa中文网 + prizzyy @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread --> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=968.0

Guest square-boxes

i saw eric. half nekkid. by the pool.

half naked

it was a very comfortable stalking experience.

we ordered a drink by the pool and stared at the half naked eric (:

he was across the pool and he was so BIG and CLEAR.

he. is. very. handsome.

it was good ^^

maybe will update with more details later. am tired now. haahaa but in real life he is rather ET as well haahaa

Guest kassuma

yes he was very cool n sexy in the shades by the pool minus the smoking will be a whole lot better and i sneaklily snap away his pics n recorded his antics today by the pool and im annoyed that most of the fans who turn up were china fans who were very rowdy...

^omg you guys are lucky. i dont think i ever wil see eric in real life.. not even half naked T__T lol

nutize LOL! hehe thats cute -sigh- wish i had cable T___T maybe i should go to my aunts to watch x-man or something lol! and theyre like 5 houses away anyways XDDDD

wth? telitubies? o.o lol did they have costumes on like telitubies?

[g] 20070318075104_636_0.jpg

Que Sera Sera Episode 1 rating is at 8.8%, its a very very very good start! =D

ps:

(summarised)

an hour later im going to singapore~ film episode 10!

episode 10!!!!!! woo~

From, Mun Jung Hyuk

credits// ??????? + cherry@bestshinhwa??? + prizzyy @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread --> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=968.0

LOL wait.. didnt episode 10 have like the most kiss scenes? XD! and hes so excited about it? tehe and YAY! 8.8% rating so good so far ^^ especially on the first episode. maybe its because of the person who made this story is by MNIKSS?

Guest kassuma

the best thing is ep10 wil be totaly made in sg since they are filming it here now! i definitely agree it will have the most no of smooches and ngs!

Guest sunnydays.

riz - it's not snowing here anymore~~ but it's still cold -__-" what do you think about my mission impossible: eric story? hahahaha.. i have too wild of an imagination =X

MISSION IMPOSSIBLE? O__O;; Oh mangg, it sounds good. (: Are you going to write it? >w<;; OMG, do it! haha, it sounds very interesting. (; I don't think it'd be impossible though... puahahahaha >:] LOL

FLiPSiDE: You live in VA also? Me too. Friday was really cold and snowy. Oh once again, thanks for the clip you send to me. Although I saw it already, BUT, I was glad that I get to see the clips in HQ, the one that I had before you gave to me was normal, not HQ.

Yeahh, it snowed in the freaking middle of March! I was so mad. LOL. It's still cold. x__x; Oh mang, you already saw it? =X I'm sooo sorry... but, I'm glad you still watched it. ^^; Haha~

guys, i need your help... >"<

i'm preparing something for shinhwa 9th year birthday.. at first i made this in dedication to all shinhwa fans.. so i was just focusing on their friendship alone.. then i thought i might as well use this chance to introduce the real shinhwa to nonfans.. who knows if my work can turn some people into shinhwa fans.. ^^ so i added the important events they went through since debut that also show their friendship...

what do you think?? which one is better for which group??

please pm me about ur thoughts.. thank you..

Hmm. (: Sounds great~ Actually, for Shinhwa fans, they would prolly know about Shinhwa already, so it would be great to put even more background stuff on them -- like you said, the personality thing. I mean, I know for me, when I first became a Shinhwa fan, I got really hooked on to their music & music videos & their talent for dancing. But once I got to know their actual personalities & their awesome bond together as Shinhwa, that's what really made me love them even more. Yeah, I think it's essential for people to see Shinhwa & their friendship, because I think that's a HUGE part of Shinhwa. & not only does it apply to the Shinhwa members themselves, but also to the fans... we see them have such a great bond, that we want to have something like that too.

As for the other groups, you can always add a summary of their jibs... put pictures of how they've grown up, their major accomplishments & challenges (Daesang, move from SM to GOOD). Visuals are a great thing. (; & then you can show off Shinhwa's talent by putting dance clips & show some of their best songs & their best music videos. & to show them (visually) about Shinhwa's personality, you can add clips from like, Xman or Love Letter to show how they can be goofy & dorky & loveable. (:

Haha, there are tons more, but those are just what popped into my head. Good luck with the project!

17/3 [info] the 700th Message on Que Sera Sera official site (ERIC)

Oh, Eric ~~ I wanna hug him. LOL. Gahh, he worries too much... but he tries his best, & he's always putting burden upon himself. He shouldn't do that -- he's trying his best, & the director & casting crew didn't cast him for nothing. (; Of course he can do it. & from the news I've heard, he's a wonderful co-worker to work with. Gahh, Eric, fighting<3 You'll do great. :D Please get some rest, we don't want you staying up all night!

CONGRATS ON THE FIRST EPISODE OF QUE SERA SERA! OMGGG I gotta watch the first episode now... *___* Are there any with subs out yet? LOL... mangg, I wanna watch it so bad...

Thank you for the news. (: <3

half naked

he. is. very. handsome.

it was good ^^

maybe will update with more details later. am tired now. haahaa but in real life he is rather ET as well haahaa

yes he was very cool n sexy in the shades by the pool minus the smoking will be a whole lot better and i sneaklily snap away his pics n recorded his antics today by the pool and im annoyed that most of the fans who turn up were china fans who were very rowdy...

^ OMGGGGG

YOU SAWWWWW ERIC?!?!

HALF NAKED?!?!

....... OMGG T_____________________________T

So lucky T__T; omgg... omg omg... do you guys have pictures? gahh, you guys are so lucky~~ LOL. going to the pool with Eric, sounds like such an awesome idea. (; haha! Wowwww, that's so awesome to see him in person. (: *sigh* I wanna see him too... LOL.

Gahh, smoking? x__X;; Ehh. I wish the Shinhwa guys would stop. But... I still love them. (:

Thanks so much for your experience!

Guest square-boxes

haahaa YES i totally agree with u!

the smoking was just... sigh....

thinking back the girl kept kissing him and he was smoking... he will have like smoker's breath??

flipside :yep we do have pictures!!!! will post them once i upload them!!

*grins* (haahaa samshiku can do it as well)

Guest lowvivian

GOODNESSSS.

ERIC'S IN SINGAPOREEEEEE.

why that low profile man.

i wouldn;t have known mannn. hahahha!

suddenly, i'm missing that time when they came over to singapore for the concert last year!

it was just so so so fab!

Guest sparkeh~

I remember they performed in North Korea, that was a scary performance...there was no cheering and when they sang, it was dead silent xD And everyone's faces were like frowning >.< Thank god they didn't get hurt lol

Guest s3xyminwoo

half naked

he. is. very. handsome.

it was good ^^

O_______O that would have been my face if i saw eric

and if i saw him half naked, i would look like O_____O LOL

everyone in sg is so lucky

why won't they come to NYC?!?!

Guest qaxlod

You guys are soooo lucky to see Eric! <333

Oh my gosh. I am so jealous you don't even know...I can't describe it!! AHHH ;(

Guest kriza_09

flipside thanx for your comment.. video clips might be difficult to do since i don't know how to make videos.. the best i can do is to refer them to the videos on youtube.. lol.. but i'll make caps from their best perfs/MVs though it's kinda hard to capture their dancing since they move REALLY fast.. i usually make hundreds of caps from 1 video n i just choose the best from those.. but i have like 5-10 perfs for 1 song (20+ for brand new)..>"<

for the non-kpop fans group.. i was rather hesitant to include pics from their earlier days.. i'm worried they would be turned off by the pics and refuse to read until the end where the frogs turned into charming princes (sorry couldn't find a better analogy.. lol..)

now i'm afraid i might not be able to finish it by the 24th.. coz i have lots of school works to do and a big midterm on the 23rd.. >"< but i really want to make this as best as possible.. so the worst case is i have to post one part on the 24th and save the rest for later..

edit: because of this project i have learned how to make caps.. lol..

hmm.. the drama seems to be a really good production.. awww if the drama doesn't do well he's gonna blame it on himself.. >"< it's not trueeeee... i hope the drama will do VERY well... but most of the actors/actresses are new, aren't they?? ahh hopefully it will turn out fine..

i like his thought about the ship thing.. it's deep..

Guest samshiku

HE WAS opposite the pool form us! eileen and i and other fans camped at the poolside bar and were even sipping a banana smoothie while watching that half-naked man..he SOO adorable

during filming the poor girl[actress] had to dive into the pool SOO many times and SWIM towards eric so that she may emerge 'sexily' from the pool...but SOO MANY shots were made that she almost collapsed...

cos there was this particular take where her underwear slipped down a little when she got out of the pool..she pulled it up rather sexily but eric just laughed into her face, which warranted a 'CUT!' from the director..she slapped eric on the arm a couple of times with bitterness lol...cos he literally SAT there basking under the sun during thw WHOLE filming process while she had to walk and swim and everything..

he was also rather amused with the little kids swimming around him...there was this take where this little toddler jumped into the pool while the cameras were rolling and he was bobbin gup and down in the pool in front of eric..the director had to yell cut again while the frantic mother jumped into the pool to retrieve her son. but throughout it all eric was looking at the scene with amusement..he even talked to the little boy! hahaha

and he was doing lotsa little odd actions..cos he wanted to tan, he spread his arms out like he was driving a jet and literally did wave his arms like he was driving one...and he was flapping his toes very enthusiastically also..i thought that he was flapping them at the little kids in the pool, like 'hi!!' *flap toes but eileen says maybe not cos his eyes were hdeen behind large sunglasses so we couldn't see his line of vision...

it was a fulfilling day^^

Guest samshiku

some of the pics i took..but not gd cos i used my phone T.T i didn have a real camera with me

we were at rasa

dsc00623bg2.jpg

ERIC the half-naked guy with towel^^

dsc00658mu3.jpg

dsc00633he8.jpg

dsc00639hp1.jpg

memorizing his script..GOSH HE WAS SO CUTE MEMORIZING HIS SCRIPT...

kept muttering to himself

dsc00657fu4.jpg

^ LOL OMG! i soooo wish i was there! ahhh! omg erics just sooooo cute! haha all flapping his toes how cute! wish i was there. omg u shouldve brought a camera lol im like squeling and my moms like wth are u doing? =P thanks for the pictures hehe. the girl must have been so tired and they kept doing NG's huh? lol *jealous in a way i cant describe* why cant they come to america T__T haha the more i look at the picture eric's just all goofy like a kid walking near the pool hehe ^^

Guest nutzie

half naked

oh my God!! this was the first thing i saw when i came into the thread.. and my eyes just went popping out of their sockets [almost.. literally =P] my heart even stopped for a second.. kyaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want to dieee!!!! *stabs self with plastic knife*

naomi - yeah, they did have costumes =P if you want to watch them live, i can teach you about tvants.. but depending on where you live, xman's around early morning time [4.30 for me at east coast] but if you really want to watch it live, pm me, and i'll teach you okie?

riz - hahaha i totally forgot what i wrote for the eric story.. we should wait for linh to come back, and all of us can write a story about it.. hahahaha..

kriza - you can make videos with windows movie maker [if you have pc] and [i think] imovies [if you have mac].. you can even make slideshows of shinhwa pictures using those programs [i tried it on wmm].. i think i agree with riz, putting bits of everything would be the good way to go.. you don't have to put everything, but just the highlights.. like when they just started, the struggle they went through to come out with 2nd album, andy leaving and coming back, move from SM, daesang, a little bit of individual activities.. it should be pretty good.. will you post the link here too? i want to see how it's gonna end up to be ^^"

xh - hahahaha you guys are so funny.. drinking banana smoothie ogling at eric.. that should be pretty amusing by itself.. i can't wait for the episode.. but i think i'm more excited to see the NG cuts.. it should be pretty hilarious.. the underwear pulling thing.. i would be really embarrassed if i was the girl [was it yoo mi?] he laughed straight at her face >_<" whew.. that little kid is so cutee!! hahahah.. i can so imagine a little head bobbing up down up down and eric laughing at the background.. if i were the toddler's mom, i would have swam and retrieved eric instead =P who cares about the kid.. you can produce another offspring with eric.. your pictures actually turned out pretty clear, considering it was your cellphone.. how did you find out that he was at rasa sentosa? i'm amused that the rest of the guests looked indifferent.. did they not see the bunch of camera crew and equipments? on the 4th pic, it looks like he was staring right at you.. well, i don't know for sure because of his glasses, but he was facing your direction.. did you wave at him? don't ever tell him our plan of kidnapping him.. he might run away from us =P

Guest miriya

Thanks for the pics! I bet you had a great day *-*

I'm not a huge eric-fan, but the more i read about him, the more i like him!

why cant they come to america T__T

Ahh, and to germany to?! I really think, berlin would be a great place to film a drama! kekeke XD

Archived