[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest kiwistar

oh my goodness.. fine i am guilty of downloading the winter story 2006-2007 album but i purchased a copy from eclick already and am waiting for my copy

im just wondering is 'the days' a remake??

the melody of the chorus is so familiar

its so beautiful, its really nice.. i like it better than isnt it beautiful

theres going to be a bed scene not just a kissing scene

in the person i love

OMGaweszdxgfcgwrghbgffed

why did i read that????

*dies*

I want their album T______T

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh my goodness.. fine i am guilty of downloading the winter story 2006-2007 album but i purchased a copy from eclick already and am waiting for my copy

im just wondering is 'the days' a remake??

the melody of the chorus is so familiar

its so beautiful, its really nice.. i like it better than isnt it beautiful

theres going to be a bed scene not just a kissing scene

in the person i love

yeeap its a remake

it was originally on the other winter story blah blah . and it was just hyesung and minwoo. (:

edit

wait 'person i love'

wuts that?

bed scene!?

WHO?

HUH?

OH WAIT. PERSON I LOVE IS DONGWANS DRAMA

WAIT SO THAT GIRL IS GOIONG TO BE 'IN BED' WITH DONGWAN!?

Guest angel2nyt

yeeap its a remake

it was originally on the other winter story blah blah . and it was just hyesung and minwoo. (:

yes i now remember winter story 2004 right?

mj - thanks for looking it up for me~~~ the price is much cheaper than yesasia.. but i also realize there's shipping fee of 3 units.. do you know how much each unit costs?

linh - hahahah.. let's go kill my bro!! [that rhymes!!] but he's not home tonight.. hahaha.. so we can't really kill him.. and i'm sorry i can't go on gabbly with you guys.. i explained myself in oc..

xtine - well, i won't totally deny that she's pretty.. but he doesn't have to say that twice in front of my face.. it's like getting a slap in place of minwoo.. the only girl whom i have to admit is pretty is yoon ji min [ellis in KSA] well, there are others too, like chae yeon and whatever.. but yeah.. and no, i don't get much money either.. but my brother's even worse, cos at least my dad still pays my tuition =P but if he's willing to give me 300 bucks when i lend him 200.. hmmmmm.. maybe that's better.. cos i can buy sota dvd AND winter story =P

joyce - dongwan and the baby is sooo cuteeee!!! geez, he really looks like a father O_o go get married already!!

wheee~~ i own a page!!!

Guest theLEGEND

angel2nyt: Yes.. It was from their Winter Story 2003-2004 :)

mj - thanks for looking it up for me~~~ the price is much cheaper than yesasia.. but i also realize there's shipping fee of 3 units.. do you know how much each unit costs?

You're from Canada right? So.. I just copy and paste from the website :)

Canada: 1-2 items US$5.20 plus $1.00 per weight of item(s) which takes about 5-15 Business Days

and I don't think Shin Ae is THAT pretty though :vicx:

Guest angel2nyt

yes shin ae isnt that pretty.. hahaha(but shes so lucky to have hwanhee and minwoo as ex-bfs)

yoon ji min is pretty but kim hee sun is prettier..hahahaha(sorry)

junior01fd3.jpg

junior02tr6.jpg

junior03.jpg

junior04.jpg

^ are you for real..BOTH HWANHEE AND MINWOOl?!?!?!

<_<

ei... since the 9th anniversary of shinhwa is just 2 months away... my friends and i planned on recording 9 songs... and one pf this songs is dedicated to shinhwa... Its titled

STARS

You look at the sky and what do you see?

Trillions of stars twinklin' above me

Millions of years more before they will die

Still many time for us... To appreciate them

And I know, someone like them

A friendship that will last forever

Shinhwa our love, will you please be?

LIke those stars that twinkle above me

REFRAIN:

Shinhwa Changjo, Shinhwa Sarang

To create a legend

You had just did...

CHORUS:

HyeSung, Andy, DongWan

Your the beautiful star i'm looking at

MinWoo, Eric, Jun Jin

Youre the star i've been looking for..

9 years of friendship

9 years of suffering

But always remember... You are not alone

WE are here... and other more fans..

Supporting you till the end of time..

Your the only Shinhwa... The only one for us!

Sometimes starlight could not be seen

But sure enough its there twinklin'

Like Shinhwa you may not be working as a group

But us as fans know... You are still there

Supporting each other

Caring for each other

THe reasons we love you is that...

[Repeat Refrain and Chorus]

Shinhwa Changjo.. We love them as a group

But each of them has their charisma

Hyesung sweet little angel prince

Andy the cute boy

DongWan is the perfect man

MinWoo-sexy, gorgeous, hot

Eric the most charismatic of all

Jun Jin the power dance king!

[Repeat Refrain and Chorus]

Shinhwa we love them as a group

WE'll support you till the end

We promise.. Forever...

Yeongwonhi... Saranghamnida...

What do you think...?

uh and one more thing... do you know where to find chords of "Once in A Life Time" and "Together Forever"

awww that's so beautifully written. makes me feel all fuzzy inside xD

i think if you're looking for the chords you can always ask the people in the music forum of soompi.

26/1 [trans] Winter Story 2006-2007 Members' Messages

26/1 [news] Kim Dongwan uses "deep kiss" to prove his drama role

haha hyesung's message is funny... hide and seek...xD.

first a kiss>>then bed scene?!?!?

26/1 [news] Kim Dongwan FAN CLUB 'lover' touches hearts

that's so nice of them to do that. haha shinhwa fans are the best.

by the way guys

the first episode subtitles are released

just go to the person i love thread

yes.. its

http://yoenin.net

it has the best background music ever!!!

thanks for updates on the subs. ^-^

awww that baby is so cutee..

T_____________T

so he's gonna leave his wife for a rich guy's daughter...so then that means..

he's gonna leave the baby too?!?!

ahh this is all to sad..

i think i will dislike dongwan's character....but i will never dislike dongwan. ^-^

Guest himang34

TAKE OUT WITH FULL PROPER CREDITS

http://xs511.xs.to/xs511/07045/2007126193638892.jpg

Shinhwa's Kim Dongwan is very happy by his fans' sincere support.

Kim Dongwan's FAN CLUB 'lovers' has touched the hearts of around 1000 SBS drama "person i love" workers.

according to one of the person in charge, the workers ate the sandwiches that Kim Dongwan's FAN CLUB made for them. the salad was thick, a total of 100 sets.

normally famous by the love his fans shower him, Kim Dongwan has not let his fans down, but rose in confidence. the atmosphere at the shooting site rose drastically when the fans asked questions and blended well together.

wow the fans are realli sweet!!

last time they did it for andy and jinnie oppa right..

haha this is to show shinhwa tt no matter they r as a grp or doing solo activities...

the fans are also very concern abt them and always loving them :)

yes shin ae isnt that pretty.. hahaha(but shes so lucky to have hwanhee and minwoo as ex-bfs)

yoon ji min is pretty but kim hee sun is prettier..hahahaha(sorry)

wow i never know tt she is the ex of hwanhee too??

then wont it be weird when hwanhee n M oppa meets up??

hmmm.. but i think pretty or not is not the main key criteria for M oppa when findin a gf..

haha is the character-wise..

and sungie 2006-07 winter msg:

lately i have been busy with my second album. i will bring my best works to you!

lately ive been playing hide and seek with everyone, i will only come out when you shout for me.

wish health to everyone, happy new year!

is so cute!! haha playing hide and seek!!

finalli he realized how much the fans are missing him!!

but we have been shouting for him all along eh~~

and he is still not out!!!!

but am glad to hear abt the news of his second album!!

yah!!

hwaiting!!

I soooooooooooooooo love the new MV.

It's such a nice dedication to the fans! I love the song - it's so incredibly cute!

SHINHWA. I LOVE YOU DEARY <3

seriously!! i love those mv's where they just dedicate it all to the fans (: its shows us how special we are to them(: ehehe

bbut not only is the mv good, but the song is sooo good and lovely!

yah i love shinhwa too (:

Wow! He's really really busy. I think Andy and Eric should make a single too. Then all the Shinhwa members will not only be remembered as a group but also as individual solo singers (:

Haha. Well, Congratulations to Dongwan oppa!!!!

OMG! I want that game. I would be playing that game all day long! I should try to get a phone from that company just to play that game (;

Come to think about it, it's almost time for me to get a new phone. mwhahah! If I were Shinhwa's manager in real life, I would like faint everyday from seeing day because of their handsome/perfect faces ^^ Maybe I'm just over exaggerating

---

I just saw the new MV on youtube. I just love it! It's like one of my favorite songs now. And the MV was so touching, seeing al the Shinhwa moments during the year of 2006 (mostly? i think)

---

So sweet. Glad to see Shinhwa's hoobehs congratulating Andy on his birthday ^^

Only if Shinhwa was there too ...

man, if i was their manger...gosh my imagination would just goo wild!!

everyone is doing a single!! well almost everyone!! goodness i can't wait!!! just need to wait like a month right?

minwooooooooooooo <3333333333333 xDDD does anyone know if theyre ever gonna come over to america? specifically in the LA area? ;D i want to go to their concert!!!

i know!!!??! are they gonna come to america!! i wish they would come to the hollywood bowl, but i doubt they would come, well at least as a group huh?

well lets just hope they come here one day!!!

ahh..i haven't posted in ages..........not that i forgot about them... sniff sniff..stupid finals!!!!

but i've been keeping watch of them ...as much as i can of coz..

anyways...haha..i watched ep. 12 of xman and i felt soo sorry for andy when that guy[battle member] squashed his face..soo mean..but andy seem to be laughing through it..haha!!

i haven't seem Dongwan's drama YET! cuz i'm watching Goong S. now but it seems soo sad, i read about the storyline..iono do u guys recommend it??? although i'll probably end up watching it like KSA....just because DONGWAN is in it..and he hasn't done acting in such a long time... AND KOOL DONGWAN's SOLO~!!!!! all their solos i really like..before i didn't really like Junjin's but damn..maybe it's his charm but after listening to Thousand of Miles?? iono if that's the correct translation but yep it was GREAT and then i started to like Love Doesn't Come more and more..so i hope Dongwan's will be really good..don't disappoint me DONGWANIEEEEEEE OPPA!! FIGHTING! [not that he has ever disappointed me ^^v]

oh is this going to be an ABLUM or a SINGLE..cuz junjin's was more of a SINGLE only 4 songs..which i was sorta sad about...and does anyone noe if this is settled for sure???

=============================

anyways..so is sungiee still hiding, preparing for his solo album???

i feel soo behind..all i've been seeing is Andy on xman

what is Minwoo doing????

and Eric???

is Junjin still promoting?

really miss them...chong mal bo po shipp da~

p.s~ i want that SHINHWA GAME!!!! HAHAHA!! seems interesting chae mi ittda~^^

======================

WHOOT HAVEN'T posted in such a long time and here i am, owning a page!!! yippeeeeeeeee...

shinhwa luck~!

yah i understand, i had finals last week and stuff. but now i have all the time to watch shinhwa stuff. goodness i still haven't been able to see the xman battle thing between kihyun and andy!! i know what kind of fan am i!?!

yah i'm watchcing goong s too. but goodness its kind of boring. the only reason i'm wathcing it is because of se7en, but because the storyline kind of sucks (sorry for any of those who like the drama) which even makes me not wanna watch it even though se7ne is it in.

but yah i kind of gave up on dramas a long time ago. well i think the last drama i watched was my name is kimsamsoon, but thats different because it was a really good drama, with a good story line. but i'm not saying that dongwan is not worth watching a drama for, because i would do anything for a shinhwa meember (: well kind of...

okay now i just don't know waht i'm really talking about, i'm just rabbling on and on.

i think what you're looking for is a song called highway star [from the 8th album].. is that it?

i don't mind eric and eun hye acting together.. i mean, it's not like i'm her fan or anything, but since i've seen her a lot through xman, especially because she showed special interest in eric =D it'll be fun to look at what they can come up together..

on another note, will there be kissing scene?? i would have died if i were eun hye.. but she's his fan too O_o

i never really thought of it that way. that eunhye is a fan of eric, and like all of us, would want to be in a drama with him....but still...i can't share eric (:

Wow. Kim Dongwan's fanclub "Yeonin" is incredible! Their support for him and the staff of the drama is powerful! ^_^

DONGWAN OPPA AND YEONIN FANCLUB FIGHTING!!

i didn'tknow dongwan had hisown fan club. i'm glad now he has "yeonin" and shinhwa chango who has his back (: love these fans cause they are sooo dedicated to shinhwa or in this case dongwan (: i'm pround of ya'll.

wow the fans are realli sweet!!

the fans are also very concern abt them and always loving them :)

wow i never know tt she is the ex of hwanhee too??

then wont it be weird when hwanhee n M oppa meets up??

hmmm.. but i think pretty or not is not the main key criteria for M oppa when findin a gf..

haha is the character-wise..

and sungie 2006-07 winter msg:

lately i have been busy with my second album. i will bring my best works to you!

lately ive been playing hide and seek with everyone, i will only come out when you shout for me.

wish health to everyone, happy new year!

is so cute!! haha playing hide and seek!!

finalli he realized how much the fans are missing him!!

but we have been shouting for him all along eh~~

and he is still not out!!!!

but am glad to hear abt the news of his second album!!

yah!!

hwaiting!!

i've been like waiting for especially hyesung's second album to come out the most!!! (not offending the other memebers), but i just loved his fisrt ablum, and i can just sense it that his second one will be even better than the first!!!

so i'm really excited for his!!

who is the girl that dated both minwoo and hwanee? picture anyone??

Guest angelix

27/1 [news] "Super Rookie" couple, Eric and Han Ga In May competition

superrookie.jpg

in the 2005 drama "super rookie", both main characters Eric and Han Ga In both has new drama plans in march 2007.

eric will appear in MBC show "let nature take its course" as the main lead. the drama brings across the message of thoughts on modern love.

han ga in will appear in SBS drama "female devil game" in march as a potential career woman.

eric and han ga in worked well together in "super rookie", and had been hailed as the best screen couple.

also, both has been busy in their dramas "invincible parachuting employee" and "gangster doctor" in 2006, their experience in acting grows.

named as the sequel to "super rookie", when "invincible parachuting employee" was being filmed fans have expressed their wish to have eric and han ga in work together.

credits// ocean6 + chouszesze @ Bestshinhwa + prizzyy@ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=598.0

ERIC-YOON EUN HYE, TOO MUCH POWER FOR THE SMALL SCREENS?

20070126132529106a3_132529_0.jpg

The two most successful singer-turned-actors, Eric and Yoon Eun Hye, are under possible considerations as the next new big couple of dramas. They are the top two most likely possibilites as the main leads of the upcoming March MBC drama, 'Que Sera Sera'.

Although Eric has been officially finalized as the main male lead, Yoon Eun Hye's representatives stated, "It is true that it ['Que Sera Sera'] is one of the dramas that Yoon Eun Hye is considering as her next project. Nothing has been decided yet."

'Que Sera Sera', which will follow a more mellow/romantic theme, is being produced/directed by Kim Yoon Chul, who gained popularity with his 2005 hit, "My Name is Kim Sam Soon'.

Eric and Yoon Eun Hye, who are actually [singer]colleagues (eric being the 'sunbae'/older, yeh being the 'hoobae'/younger), are gaining a lot of attention right now. Both started their careers as members of a pop group and both have evolved themselves into extremely successfully entertainers.

Eric, who first debuted with 'I am Running', did not gain much attention as an actor. However, after his role in 'Phoenix/Boolsae', he shot to fame as the new 'it' guy, making him one of the most sought out actors in the entertainment industry. He found more success with his other dramas, 'Super Rookie' and 'Invicible Parachute Agent'. He was currently signed as the highest paid actor to model for a certain clothing company. He will be making a comeback to MBC after 1 year.

Meanwhile, Yoon Eun Hye has earned the support and love of viewers and netizens through her hit drama, 'Goong'. She became a popular female icon in 2006 through cfs and her second drama, 'The Vineyard Man'. Yoo Eun Hye is rapidly climbing the success ladder and being recognized as a serious actress. Many of anxious to see her join hands with Kim Yoon Chul to produce her next work.

If they are indeed finalized as the main characters, Eric and Yoon Eun Hye will be idolized as the new 'power' couple. Many are anticipating to see two actors, who share so many similarities, bond together in the small screens. Netizens are suspecting that their popularites combined in the home theater will bring their fames to an unimaginable scale. Many are already labeling this drama as the hit production of 2007 and are positive that Eric and Yoon Eun Hye's popularity will change future dramas.

credits: yahoo.co.kr, naver, tw1nkle (ask tw1nkle's permission before you take out!)

tw1nkle combined like two articles into this one.

'SUPER ROOKIE' COUPLE HAN GA IN-ERIC, POPULARITY FACEOFF IN MARCH!

20070127100021469a3_100021_0.jpg

Eric and Han Ga In, who appeared in 'Super Rookie' as a couple, will portray themselves in two upcoming spring dramas.

Eric, who has been casted as the main lead for Kim Yoon Chul's 'Que Sera Sera', is gaining attention for his next production. Kim Yoon Chul produced/directed the 2005 hit, 'My Name is Kim Sam Soon'.

Han Ga In is currently preparing herself for SBS's March drama, 'Witch Amusement', where she will play a career woman who is vulnerable in front of love. She will fall in love with a chef, who is being played by Jae Hee.

Eric and Han Ga In were once picked as the 'Best Matched Couple' when they led the MBC drama 'Super Rookie'.

In 2006, both actors continued to gain more success with 'Invincible Parachute Agent' and 'Doctor Kkang'.

The producers of 'Invincible Parachute Agent' were pleaded by fans and netizens for a reunion of the two lovers in the drama (since the same producers made super rookie).

Once again, Eric and Han Ga In will be working along side each other--this time in a little more different way. Both will enter the ring to dominate the living room theater in March with their new dramas.

credits: yahoo.co.kr, tw1nkle (ask tw1nkle's permission before you take out!)

Guest s3xyminwoo

i can't wait this march!

i have a great feeling about Eric's new drama (:

hope Eric will become a hallyu star not only as a singer but also an actor

Guest Jin4ever

Hi

Don't you guys mind im joining this big family here?.... im newbie fan but love them to dead.

My favorite member??? i think my name said it all :phew:

i'll be back often since it seems like a very friendly forum without bashing.

Guest sunnydays.

ERIC-YOON EUN HYE, TOO MUCH POWER FOR THE SMALL SCREENS?

http://img.news.yahoo.co.kr/picture/a3/200...a3_132529_0.jpg

The two most successful singer-turned-actors, Eric and Yoon Eun Hye, are under possible considerations as the next new big couple of dramas. They are the top two most likely possibilites as the main leads of the upcoming March MBC drama, 'Que Sera Sera'.

Although Eric has been officially finalized as the main male lead, Yoon Eun Hye's representatives stated, "It is true that it ['Que Sera Sera'] is one of the dramas that Yoon Eun Hye is considering as her next project. Nothing has been decided yet."

'Que Sera Sera', which will follow a more mellow/romantic theme, is being produced/directed by Kim Yoon Chul, who gained popularity with his 2005 hit, "My Name is Kim Sam Soon'.

Eric and Yoon Eun Hye, who are actually [singer]colleagues (eric being the 'sunbae'/older, yeh being the 'hoobae'/younger), are gaining a lot of attention right now. Both started their careers as members of a pop group and both have evolved themselves into extremely successfully entertainers.

Eric, who first debuted with 'I am Running', did not gain much attention as an actor. However, after his role in 'Phoenix/Boolsae', he shot to fame as the new 'it' guy, making him one of the most sought out actors in the entertainment industry. He found more success with his other dramas, 'Super Rookie' and 'Invicible Parachute Agent'. He was currently signed as the highest paid actor to model for a certain clothing company. He will be making a comeback to MBC after 1 year.

Meanwhile, Yoon Eun Hye has earned the support and love of viewers and netizens through her hit drama, 'Goong'. She became a popular female icon in 2006 through cfs and her second drama, 'The Vineyard Man'. Yoo Eun Hye is rapidly climbing the success ladder and being recognized as a serious actress. Many of anxious to see her join hands with Kim Yoon Chul to produce her next work.

If they are indeed finalized as the main characters, Eric and Yoon Eun Hye will be idolized as the new 'power' couple. Many are anticipating to see two actors, who share so many similarities, bond together in the small screens. Netizens are suspecting that their popularites combined in the home theater will bring their fames to an unimaginable scale. Many are already labeling this drama as the hit production of 2007 and are positive that Eric and Yoon Eun Hye's popularity will change future dramas.

credits: yahoo.co.kr, naver, tw1nkle (ask tw1nkle's permission before you take out!)

tw1nkle combined like two articles into this one.

'SUPER ROOKIE' COUPLE HAN GA IN-ERIC, POPULARITY FACEOFF IN MARCH!

http://img.news.yahoo.co.kr/picture/a3/200...a3_100021_0.jpg

Eric and Han Ga In, who appeared in 'Super Rookie' as a couple, will portray themselves in two upcoming spring dramas.

Eric, who has been casted as the main lead for Kim Yoon Chul's 'Que Sera Sera', is gaining attention for his next production. Kim Yoon Chul produced/directed the 2005 hit, 'My Name is Kim Sam Soon'.

Han Ga In is currently preparing herself for SBS's March drama, 'Witch Amusement', where she will play a career woman who is vulnerable in front of love. She will fall in love with a chef, who is being played by Jae Hee.

Eric and Han Ga In were once picked as the 'Best Matched Couple' when they led the MBC drama 'Super Rookie'.

In 2006, both actors continued to gain more success with 'Invincible Parachute Agent' and 'Doctor Kkang'.

The producers of 'Invincible Parachute Agent' were pleaded by fans and netizens for a reunion of the two lovers in the drama (since the same producers made super rookie).

Once again, Eric and Han Ga In will be working along side each other--this time in a little more different way. Both will enter the ring to dominate the living room theater in March with their new dramas.

credits: yahoo.co.kr, tw1nkle (ask tw1nkle's permission before you take out!)

Oh Eric. So popular. So talented. T__T; <3 Well, he & EunHye would be very interesting... I mean, they seemed to get along fine in Xman, so their on-screen chemistry prolly won't be a problem. (: PUAHAHA ERIC WOULD DO BETTER THAN HAN GA IN. O__O;; LMAO. But she's cool too... but good luck to Eric. (; I can't wait for his new dramaaa~~

Hi

Don't you guys mind im joining this big family here?.... im newbie fan but love them to dead.

WELCOME TO OUR SHINHWA-LOVING FAMILY. (: Ofcourse we don't mind, we love new members =D Hahaha, I <3 JunJin too... he's so hott. =P Actually, I love all of themm. Eric is my favorite though. ^^ Forever I will stay loyal to him. (: <3 Tee hee ~~ Feel free to post & everything, we'd love to get to know you more. ^____^

Special "hi" to the Orange Crush kidss, you know who you are. (; *cough*alsoidontwannariskforgettingnamesandgettingmyselfkilled*cough* I miss you guys, I don't get to talk to any of you anymore. =\ </3

Guest vietgirl604

hey you. yeah you -.-

whatever, i'll come to UR school even b4 u come to mine. LOL!

besides, theres this hot guy waiting for me there.. LOL LOL oops im spammin =X

but, yes. THE WINTER STORY ALBUM OHHHH MY! they're not letting us down ^_^

it was cancelled last winter, but this winter.. ITS HEREEE YAY!!

it'll be like drinking hot chocolate on a cold cold day.

cuz shinhwa keeps me warm... LOL!

yes lynda, come more often.

i dont come tooo much either, i feel left out too. LOL!

I never knew the winter story was cancelled last winter..lols. Yes, Shinhwa keeps you warm. Haha, hot guy?! Who? Tell me, I'm sure I know him LOL.

DongWan looks so good in that picture with the baby!

Taken from this thread ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=598.0

OH! Awesome. I loved them together in Super Rookie..now competition?

well i hope lee da hae will replace eunhye in eric's upcoming drama

Haha LDH? I don't really see Eric and her acting together..iono why lols.

Hi

YES YES join us. Join OC(Orange Crush) while you're at it LOL..Shinhwa fans are really close..so yeah! Heads up LOL.

:)VIETGIRL604

in the 2005 drama "super rookie", both main characters Eric and Han Ga In both has new drama plans in march 2007.

eric will appear in MBC show "let nature take its course" as the main lead. the drama brings across the message of thoughts on modern love.

han ga in will appear in SBS drama "female devil game" in march as a potential career woman.

eric and han ga in worked well together in "super rookie", and had been hailed as the best screen couple.

also, both has been busy in their dramas "invincible parachuting employee" and "gangster doctor" in 2006, their experience in acting grows.

named as the sequel to "super rookie", when "invincible parachuting employee" was being filmed fans have expressed their wish to have eric and han ga in work together.

credits// ocean6 + chouszesze @ Bestshinhwa + prizzyy@ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

would love them work together again...but i guess not. i hope they both do well. han ga in iss so pretty, and eric is just drop dead hot!!

and that drama with mabye yoon eunhye, arggg i don't want her to be in a drama with eric, anyone but her....sorry if that offends anyone, that just my opinion.

Guest tvxqsaraeng

Wow. Eric and Yoon Eun Hye? You u guys remember the whole Eric and Yoon Eun Hye and Kim Jong Gook love triangle on X-man!?!?!!? lolz. YEH's dream w/Eric is coming true 3 YEARS later!!!!! wow. keke. that's kinda funny^^~

And Dongwan fans are so cool! Do u notice that the fans' personality matches each of their members? Like Dongwan's fans are very much like Dongwan and Minwoo fans are very much like Minwoo and Andy fans are very much like Andy etc!!! lolz....kinda cool us SHiNHWA fans^-^~~

angel2nyt

oooo ok thanks for telling me ^^ ill make sure not to buy from yesasia

[http://xs511.xs.to/xs511/07045/2007126193638892.jpg[/

Shinhwa's Kim Dongwan is very happy by his fans' sincere support.

Kim Dongwan's FAN CLUB 'lovers' has touched the hearts of around 1000 SBS drama "person i love" workers.

according to one of the person in charge, the workers ate the sandwiches that Kim Dongwan's FAN CLUB made for them. the salad was thick, a total of 100 sets.

normally famous by the love his fans shower him, Kim Dongwan has not let his fans down, but rose in confidence. the atmosphere at the shooting site rose drastically when the fans asked questions and blended well together.

credits// NEWSEN + ????@BESTSHINHWA + prizzyy@ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=589.0

ahhhh i love shinhwa fans sooo much they are so sweet gave 100 sets of salad i mean like wow thats a lot of salad lol :w00t:

yeeap its a remake

edit

wait 'person i love'

wuts that?

bed scene!?

WHO?

HUH?

OH WAIT. PERSON I LOVE IS DONGWANS DRAMA

WAIT SO THAT GIRL IS GOIONG TO BE 'IN BED' WITH DONGWAN!?

i know! omg O.O a bed scene ahhh must know who its gonna be

^ please be careful and don't quote pix, we've been told about this before, thank you. :sweatingbullets:

I thought YEH was ok when i saw her at the start of X Man etc but then later she started annoying me and she seems kinda up herself and seemed like she thinks she's better than the other guests on X Man. Then again it's my impression. Although i loved the little triangle thing with her and Eric i didn't like it because it was her i liked the situation and where everyone was going OTT with it all. lol Now esp with the success of Goong she seems to be even more "out of touch" to me.

I didn't know Eric was coming out with a drama so soon. O_o and yes Han Ga In is really pretty so it'll be cool if they did do another drama together. Eric's drama will be about love...........hmm i'm not a very luvvy person..........i'll hold out on it for now.

Dongwan's gonna go all out and do a bed scene as well?! TT_TT But yeh Dongwan's fans i guess health conscious like Dongwan? so they provide salad. lol

Archived