[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sunnydays.

QUESTION FOR YOU GUYS

did you like shinhwa songs more when they were with SM entertainment? Or with GoodEMG?

I like both. SMEntertainment days were their youth years, whereas now that they're in GoodEnt, they're all grown up. And both are different, imo... the SM songs were more pop, more targetted for younger people, and the GoodEnt songs focus on perhaps a more mature audience. But ofcourse, we all know Shinhwa has fans of ALL ages. =D & with their SM songs, it was so... ENERGETIC. & their dancing was PHENOMINAL, everything was tight and crips and perfect. As with GoodEnt, sure they still dance amazingly, but I feel that it's not as good performance-wise as with SM. Ofcourse, that's because it's not being enforced like SM enforces it (I swear, trainees are prolly like dying from all the dance training XD;; LOL)... & their songs are more hip-hoppy/r&b, as opposed to pop (and ofcourse, rock... "yo" (; <3). But seriously, both brought AWESOME songs. & it's all Shinhwa in the end, so whatever. LOL.

I love so many songs from their SM days... & I also love so many songs from their GoodEnt days.

oh sure, riz's mind is realy clean... :P no hot eric images.... nothing at all!

serve minbong for dinner?

where can i order?!!!!

*holds hand up and says "waiter..."*

"yes ma'am?"

"hmm.... one minbong please. medium please..."

:ph34r:

locked in a cage?

i remembered what i said in his concert's thread in the korean celeb pics!

i said that minu should be arrested for being to hot.

and so we should lock him up in jail for it.

the of course, we lock ourselves in with him.

and mind you, it's a life sentence. B)

yeah, perfectionists... but now that they've gotten more at home with the industry, it doesn't really pressures them that much ^^

of course, there's no lsm to kick their butts off this time. ;)

ah!!!!!! happy together! i remember! the one where they have these platters, righty?

:P

i love love love them in their! minwoo was so cute in it! ^^ actually, everyone was so cute in it.. hyesung "little prince"!

heck! it's my fave vid of the moment!!!~~~ i kept on watching it on my player nonstop! haha, it's on loop, actually ^^

sungie!!!!!

wannie!!!!!

jinnie!!!!!!

eric!!!!

andy!!!!

minu!!!!!!

sungie was too damn HOT in this vid. he looks sooo cool in the first part and so rowdy in the second part! him on the balcony was love! and sitting on that ledge while the others were standing was pure hotness.

AND HIM RAPPING!

gawsh, eric should be ashamed!!!!!

sungie is my fave rapper. :blush:

and wannie looks sooooo hot in this vid!

and jinnie was so handsome in this too!!!!!!!

^^

and yeah, i joined he secret santa already! ^^

Clean mind... *COUGH* Yeah, I like how in English today, my mind trailed off (like always) & I suddenly think about Eric... doing quite... INTERESTING things. (; LMAOOOO. Haha a medium Minbong? XD;; I'd have a well-done. (; Oh yes. Haha~ OMG YEAH he should so be locked up for being way to hott. Except he can have a really really fancy jail cell. & then we'll all live in a Soompi Shinhwa Thread house and buy Minbong to put him in our house. & then once a week, we'll rotate the boys. =O & make them dance and sing for us.

Hyesung definately WAS hott. O__O It was so cool how he started rapping. I was surprised ~ He did a good job. Eric is MY favorite rapper though. (; I wish he'd "RAP" me up in his arms... LMAOOOOOOOOO GET IT? XDDD

*cough* wow okay. 8D So was it only Eric & Dongwan who went to Minbong's concert? I thought I read somewhere that the five were all going... I guess not. Tee hee, Haha & his "M" sign. I want one. 8D

btww---

who has the link for Eric's & Minbong's "We Make Money Yo" song?

Is it alright If I have it too? :D Thank you very mucho<3

QUESTION FOR YOU GUYS

did you like shinhwa songs more when they were with SM entertainment? Or with GoodEMG?

wow... honestly, that is such a hard question to answer... SM town weren't that great to them so they're way better off in GoodEMG but i really loved their old school songs... Yo, All Your Dreams, Perfect Man, Wedding, HaeGyulSah, Hero, TOP, etc... there's just sooooo many songs that i love from there that i still listen to everyday, more than the ones from goodemg... altho, ironically, my fave album is 7th jib from goodemg... hahahaha. go figure huh? but i love 7th jib because i actually love all the songs in there, not like in the other albums where i only like about half of the songs. i love rap songs tho and shinhwa's 8th album seems to be going more mature with ballads and softer dance songs which is good because they're getting older. but i can't help but love the hardcore rap songs like yo and all your dreams. but then again some of my top faves are liar and crazy... ahhhh, can't decide. >_<

hmm for the songs i would say SM would be more into what is considered popular among teens etc. From all their albums with SM only their 3rd jib where a good half to majority of songs captivated me. However, i have to admit the other albums i only like a few.

But when they went over the Good EMG they (in my eyes) became men and their sound was more mature and my fav album is the 7th. Not only did i like every song there (which is very rare for me) i won't get tired of listening to it repeatedly. Their 8th album was again very mature sound and not your typical teenboppy stuff SM would've come out with. More of a mature, suave sound rather than a strong and powerful one which 7th album exuded, which is why i still like 7th more. Which i am very happy about, shows Shinhwa are forever doing differnt music, so all in all the move has been good great imo.

Guest tvxqsaraeng

hmmmm.......i have to say GOOD over SM.......the Good songs were more mature^^~ And my favorite CD is the 7th^^~~

Lol...I love HaHa^-^~ He's so CUTE! And such a good friend. I think its nice that Hwanhee and HaHa came to support Minwoo. Good friend support! lolz. Of course our Shinhwa boys^^~

A little bit longer! Stupid hw stops me from typing out the translationsT.T SORRY GUYS!!!

i realli liked the 6th album

MINWOO LOOKED SO DAMN FREAKIN HOT :blush: :wub::w00t::w00t:

i swear. i culd gawk at him all day.

minwoo is the only man who can make me swoon and blush from watchiN THROUGH THE COMPUTER SCREEN!

i swear. my cheeks were gettin hot. LOLS LOLS

(talking about his just one night performance)

it was a while ago.. btu damn.. hes so sexy *drools everywhere*

but aside from looks.. i realli liked the songs

like i noticed a few of them have this similar.. like idunno.. feel to it?

deep sorrow, lost in love, gonna be alright

same sorta.. like..

idunno how to explain.

btw i love minwoo's versions of

"bogoshipda" and "noru whihae" <33

*swoons*

if you want, i can upload them (: [ pm me ]

i have the audio rip.

Guest chopsticksandspoon

KRIZZA, so cute of your sister~!!

mine's more funny.. my 5-yr old son saw andy's pic on my wallet.. and he abruptly said 'Daddy'?

i really laughed my heart out~!! :lol:

ow gawsh! he thought andy is his daddy?

wa!!~~~~

ROTFL

That's cute :D

My 7-yo brother loves to watch variety shows with Shinhwa. Especially Heroine6 when they play that mouse-game :)

my sister loves watching those too! haha, actually, all three of us sisters watch it al togetehr during sunday mornings and sometimes, saturday nights ^^

but what my little sister loves watching is... her andy clips! like mcing for inkigayo and cuts of andy in some shows.. haha...

Clean mind... *COUGH* Yeah, I like how in English today, my mind trailed off (like always) & I suddenly think about Eric... doing quite... INTERESTING things. (; LMAOOOO. Haha a medium Minbong? XD;; I'd have a well-done. (; Oh yes. Haha~ OMG YEAH he should so be locked up for being way to hott. Except he can have a really really fancy jail cell. & then we'll all live in a Soompi Shinhwa Thread house and buy Minbong to put him in our house. & then once a week, we'll rotate the boys. =O & make them dance and sing for us.

Hyesung definately WAS hott. O__O It was so cool how he started rapping. I was surprised ~ He did a good job. Eric is MY favorite rapper though. (; I wish he'd "RAP" me up in his arms... LMAOOOOOOOOO GET IT? XDDD

haha.. interesting things. well that sure IS interesting!

bwahah!!~~~ is this a rent-a-shinhwa-member thingy? puaha! dance and sing for us, gawsh. i'd be resent everyday for the minu ones! make-him-dance!~~~~ wa. i want a sexy pole dance!!!!!! ;)

see see see??? hyesung IS hot! haah!!!!! he started rapping and i was like, heck! he's really great! i was SO surprised when he came forward and just started rapping!

RAp in his arms... :P

tsk tsk tsk :rolleyes:

riz is in dreamland.

and yeah, hyesungstory! thanks for the trans of their messages!

i wish i'm a japanese fan now! but heck, i wish i'm a korean fan!

^^

they sure are lucky!

i realli liked the 6th album

MINWOO LOOKED SO DAMN FREAKIN HOT

deep sorrow, lost in love, gonna be alright

same sorta.. like..

idunno how to explain.

btw i love minwoo's versions of

"bogoshipda" and "noru whihae" <33

*swoons*

if you want, i can upload them (: [ pm me ]

i have the audio rip.

i love the sixth album! haha.. i love all the ballads there! hehe, gonna be alright! missing you! deep sorrow! without you! so sos o great! and i especially love where in one song, the end just became acapella and you could hear their wonderful voices bare! waaa!!!!

i love the first album too! haha, it was my playlist for two weeks, haha, over and over again playing of the first album. but right now i have hong kyung min's sarang cham on loop so yeah ^^

anyways, can i have the aud links???? :P

im back!! yeah im finally back!! wooo!! yeah xxtine threatened to kill me cuz i didnt wanna read her chapters lol j/kj/k no its from all that cram studying lol too many things for skool had to read so many pages to catch up i think i skipped a few =P anyways hmmm i'd say i like the 7th album also and i liked all the songs they had when they switched to GOOD

ahh im glad to be back felt lonely not coming here did anyone miss me? haha omg my fav color used to be pink but now i think my fav. color is changing to orange lol u guys know why right? =P oooh and thanks for the pictures guys hehe christmas time with shinhwa lol

Guest theLEGEND

QUESTION FOR YOU GUYS

Personally.. GoodEMG!! I prefer the genre that they picked after they moved to Good rather than before when they were still with SM. Pretty much, I don't listen to all their songs from 1st jib all the way to 6th jib. I picked their songs here and there.. My favs are "Only One, Eusha! Eusha!, Hey Come On!, Wild Eyes, Perfect Man, Gonna Be Alright, I Pray 4 U, Wedding.." whereas for 7th and 8th.. I listen to all the songs xD so yeah.. don't shoot me kay? ;)

but right now i have hong kyung min's sarang cham on loop so yeah ^^

KRIZZA!! OMG! That's what I did.. I've been listening to that song for days now :P and your sister is so cutee.. <3

aindy: oh gosh! your son is so cute.. he thought Andy is his daddy :lol:

Guest samshiku

flipside i pmed u the song

btw there is this part of the song where eric[not sure if its him] goes 'uh','yeah' and it is to actually cover up some parts of the lyrics..if u have listened to it u will noe ;) but it was to cover up the words 'f***' and 'S*** lolz..anyone heard the 'uncensored' version b4?

im back!! yeah im finally back!! wooo!! yeah xxtine threatened to kill me cuz i didnt wanna read her chapters lol j/kj/k no its from all that cram studying lol too many things for skool had to read so many pages to catch up i think i skipped a few =P anyways hmmm i'd say i like the 7th album also and i liked all the songs they had when they switched to GOOD

ahh im glad to be back felt lonely not coming here did anyone miss me? haha omg my fav color used to be pink but now i think my fav. color is changing to orange lol u guys know why right? =P oooh and thanks for the pictures guys hehe christmas time with shinhwa lol

whatttt i dindt threaten nobody :ph34r::phew:

LOL !

tehehahhas. LOL!

haha i missed you!

anywhoo. enoguh spammin from me. time to get down to the serious stuff.

shinhwa... :tears: ... shinhwa............... :tears: .......................

IS SO BEAUTIFUL !! :tears:

:lol:

i'll edit this post w/ pictures later

Guest chopsticksandspoon

heck i know why you love orange now!!!!

KRIZZA!! OMG! That's what I did.. I've been listening to that song for days now :P and your sister is so cutee.. <3

aindy: oh gosh! your son is so cute.. he thought Andy is his daddy :lol:

haha, me too!!!!

i mean, wa! i love his live perf of it in km! haha! he's my new crush! lols.

my sister tells me she is cute, all i can do is agree. and now you tell me she is cute and okay, i have to agree.

whatttt i dindt threaten nobody :ph34r::phew:

LOL !

tehehahhas. LOL!

haha i missed you!

anywhoo. enoguh spammin from me. time to get down to the serious stuff.

shinhwa... :tears: ... shinhwa............... :tears: .......................

IS SO BEAUTIFUL !! :tears:

:lol:

i'll edit this post w/ pictures later

didn't threaten anyone? didn't????

tsk tsk

xtine is hallucinating.

maybe it is your alter ego who pmed us that if we don't read, we will die.

flipside thank you sooooo much for sharing the Seworui Heunjeok Da Beorigo MV links!!! besides the 'usual' favs like brand new, perfect man, shooting star, wild eyes.. i just absolutely love this song (even though i have no idea what the lyrics mean)! what does it mean again in english? can't seem to remember it right now :blush: does anyone have the translated lyrics for this? wait, let me go to aheeya.com...

about Eric's M sign, yeah, i read an account by a chinese fan who went to the concert that a staff member gave all the guests a yellow M sign, including haha and chayeon, eric felt a bit awkward just holding it, while haha was enthusiastically waving it around... so Eric finally stuck it on the railing in front of him, and then after a few minutes, when he tried to get the sign again, he dropped it by accident to the standing area below. the fan said that she saw that eric was panicky/worried for a while, looking down to where the sign dropped below.. but after less than 20 seconds, he sat back in his chair and just folded his legs as if nothing happened. :P

about Eric's M sign, yeah, i read an account by a chinese fan who went to the concert that a staff member gave all the guests a yellow M sign, including haha and chayeon, eric felt a bit awkward just holding it, while haha was enthusiastically waving it around... so Eric finally stuck it on the railing in front of him, and then after a few minutes, when he tried to get the sign again, he dropped it by accident to the standing area below. the fan said that she saw that eric was panicky/worried for a while, looking down to where the sign dropped below.. but after less than 20 seconds, he sat back in his chair and just folded his legs as if nothing happened. :P

lol ahah eric hehe sucha hotie,romantic cutie =P awww hehe i sometimes do that tooo just act as if nothing happened hehe haha is always so happy to cheer for his friends ^^

labingtatlo-gasp- u can read my mind?! lol j/k yeah shinhwa is taking my whole entire mind i think about them everyday now -___- -sigh- i just wanna hug one of them at least onece -holds up one finger- -runs to eric and cuddles for 5 sec.- ok im done

xxtine LOL haha suuuure u didnt T___T its her fault!! -points at xxtine- -starts crying- lol =P j/p awwww u missed me? haha -feels touched- i missed u too and every one else too ^^

yeah strawberry16, eric's such a cutie! and he came straight from the wedding as well.. hihi.. if i didn't know better i'd also wonder why he's in a suit... he didn't even bother to undo his tie.. maybe 'coz he knows that people will be looking?

btw, since we're talking about eric, does anyone know what the title of the karaoke/ktv song he sang in super rookie is? i somehow always think of this song from their winter story album.. but it doesn't seem to be it.. help pls :)

Guest poloblue

hm i have a question...eric was asked to be iron man? but in imbd it says they already casted rober downey jr as iron man...so eric no go for iron man? that makes me sad

heres the link

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0371746/

i dont think he was ever considered to play the lead role, only a supporting role. so robert downey jr or not, eric might still be in it. its just not confirmed yet.

Guest theLEGEND

i mean, wa! i love his live perf of it in km! haha! he's my new crush! lols.

my sister tells me she is cute, all i can do is agree. and now you tell me she is cute and okay, i have to agree.

Your new crush? hehehe.. I'm not up to crush yet, just love the song~ :P

:lol: Eric is such a dork. If I were him, I'd probably do the same thing, worried/panicked for a while and then sat back and pretend as if nothing happened :phew:

btw, since we're talking about eric, does anyone know what the title of the karaoke/ktv song he sang in super rookie is? i somehow always think of this song from their winter story album.. but it doesn't seem to be it.. help pls :)

Umm.. if I'm not mistaken, it's Tei - Love Leaves Its Scent song. I hope I gave you the correct one You want me to PM you the song? :)

flipside i pmed u the song

btw there is this part of the song where eric[not sure if its him] goes 'uh','yeah' and it is to actually cover up some parts of the lyrics..if u have listened to it u will noe ;) but it was to cover up the words 'f***' and 'S*** lolz..anyone heard the 'uncensored' version b4?

oh it's that why the song kinda faded away?? i thought it was a mistake ^^"

hahaha.. funny eric~ pretends nothing happen.. good one! but i would feel bad though, i mean if it falls on someone below, wouldn't you feel guilty huh eric?? bad boy *glares*

volans - i don't know what the english title is, it might be what mj said, but the korean title is sarangeun hyanggireul namgigo, sung by tei.. there might be discrepancies in the romanization of the song title though.. i have the song, seems like mj has it too.. if you want it, just pm me.. or her =P

jc_freakz thanks for answering my question (again, you've really been helpful! :D ) oh you have that song? if it's not too much trouble, yes, can you PM me that song? whee!! i've always wondered what that song is, i just kept on forgetting to ask here :sweatingbullets:

i never really liked the color orange before, but now, because of shinhwa.. i'd never look at it the same way again! :P hey the same goes for crabs (hyesung's crab dance), indian songs (dongwan's doo roo doo roo da da da.. oh i remember seeing the MV for the song and i was just :lol: ing all the way!), heart dances (andy's the cutest! i'd love for someone to do it for me), bananas (eric and hyesung's banana song.. classic!).. hmm, what else.. how else has shinhwa changed how you see things? :P

nutzie thanks too for the reply! wow, you guys are so helpful... i already requested jc_freakz to pm me the song, but thanks for much for the offer... i couldn't help myself so i searched for the song in youtube, and though tei's rendition is nice.. i still prefer to hear eric sing this song in full :P haha

Archived