[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest samshiku

ginnie can i get the song too??? thanks!

hey everyone, did junjin come out with an album or just a single???

AND..... when did shinhwa leave sm entertainment? what was the last album that they recorded with sm???

its called an 'single album' so its technically a single not a full album.

and they left in 2003, midyr i think:)

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hammie2010

ginnie can i get the song too??? thanks!

hey everyone, did junjin come out with an album or just a single???

AND..... when did shinhwa leave sm entertainment? what was the last album that they recorded with sm???

hmm.. SHINHWA left SM in 2003, after their 6th Jib "Wedding"... so i guess their first album with GOOD Entertainment was the Winter Story 2003-2004 =)

QUESTION FOR YOU GUYS

did you like shinhwa songs more when they were with SM entertainment? Or with GoodEMG?

I personally liked goodemg songs A WHOLE LOT better. even though there are quite a few favourites that i love during the SMdays.

but once they were w/ goodemg.. just i dont know!

like the songs are soo good

i love young gunz, how do i say, crazy, brand new, angel, 2gether 4ever, once in a lifetime, weak man ahh the list goes on!

w/ sm.. lets see.. yo!, deep sorrow, gonna be alright, wedding. and a whole lotta other ones, perfect man, wild eyes.

idunno nvm/ for me its kidn of hard to pick.. but i guess i like the goodemg ones more.. like slightly.

maybe its the genre.

back then it leaned more on the bubbly pop type.. even though the only one that wus realli pop-like was 'perfect man'

haha. okay i dont know what im saying anymore o_o

Guest paigehk

QUESTION FOR YOU GUYS

did you like shinhwa songs more when they were with SM entertainment? Or with GoodEMG?

GoodEMG definitely!! because of my 3 favorite songs, Once in a life time, Brand New, and Weak Man...

I prefer GOODEMG too…

I only get to like them after they joined GOODEMG anyway…

Their Brand New jib is really great! And I loved their State of Art too. ^^

However, they do have nice songs with SM, but more to 5th and 6th jib.

I supposed its more to do with the singing path that Shinhwa is taking or approaching that suit my taste more than in which co they are in cos I supposed they are also the one choosing the songs... their songs are getting more mature and so I loved it more and their singing skills have improved over the years.

RTR_BMS_lva: i wldnt be surprised if they said tt..cos she's everyone dream girl. she;s my dream girl too.. omg. im not les though hahaha

but hyori's v close to minwoo. and wannie and her kinda hooked up before during high sch days

^LOLLL..i wna hear this too!

What? Her and dongwan in high school days hooked up?

Guest hammie2010

QUESTION FOR YOU GUYS

GOODEMG... i just love BRAND NEW alot, it has a "comeback" kinda feeling, well maybe coz ite their first album under GOODEMG... i dunno y, maybe its just me, tt i find the songs under SM and GOODEMG are kinda different?? GOODEMG songs are kinda mature or sth... still.. I just love their songs, esp their 8th Jib "State of the Art" =)

What? Her and dongwan in high school days hooked up?

well.. its kinda like, WANNIE n HYORI were on a blind date on something... heh.. im not sure whether they really dated tho' =p

oohh.. i go for Good EMG..

Most of the songs in Brand New were my favorite..

and yeah.. also on their 8th jib..

their songs back when they were still in SM were kinda hurting my ears..

it's just that i don't like the genre that much..

though i love gonna be alright, deep sorrow, i pray for you..

I dunno..but I think Pray For U, First Love, wild eyes, perfect man, hero are really good songs...at least I love listening to them. Their syle in GOODEMG and SM is different. They're poppy in SM and more uhm,m....rnb in GOOD. I prefer pop..so yeah

Guest chopsticksandspoon

I happen to have this song but not uploaded anywhere yet. After I get that done, I'll send you the link.

This song must have been recorded after they left SM. Only Eric has the guts to do this. B)

He even performed it on stage. It might have been a fan meeting though. I read that this song was a collaboration between Eric and Minwoo, I think. Eric with the funky lyrics and Minwoo for the instruments mix.

It is risky to be singing this way about one of the giant influence in the industry. :sweatingbullets: However, that's the truth, there is no lying in this lyrics. Everybody makes money but SM is making a whole lot of money, mind you! YO!

can i have the link too, please?

eric and minwoo... one heck of a song!

shinhwa, fighting!

so one day, you'll be making more money than SM, yo! ;)

paigehk, yeah, the lost boy look is so adorable!

^^ and jinnie owns the lost boy lok haha. for me.

ah! i got my sisters into shinhwa when i played once in a lifetime nonstop. well, i got my whole family into a once in a lifetime mode for a couple of weeks. ^^ i even caught my mom singing the chorus! haha.

@labingtatlo krizza is too cute ^^ I get blame just cuz krizza doesn't want to do her homework :) lolz

hehe.. actually, i love you for it! cause my mom always thought i was studying so she leaves me alone.. ^^

krizza loves amy cause amy keeps krizza safe ;)

Hahaha... I don't have perverted ideas... U__U *COUGHCOUGH* LMAO. If I become a maid, I would serve Minbong for dinner. ^^ HAHAHA omgg that's terrible. XD;; Minbong should never be eaten. He should just be locked in a cage for eye candy. (: That's all, EYE candy, not MOUTH candy. =O haha. Oh yeah, they were such perfectionists back then. ^^ The game show was Happy Togther. That was a good clip, I was laughing my butt off. XD;; Rap is rap, Eric does it the best. >:] HAHAHA<3

oh sure, riz's mind is realy clean... :P no hot eric images.... nothing at all!

serve minbong for dinner?

where can i order?!!!!

*holds hand up and says "waiter..."*

"yes ma'am?"

"hmm.... one minbong please. medium please..."

:ph34r:

locked in a cage?

i remembered what i said in his concert's thread in the korean celeb pics!

i said that minu should be arrested for being to hot.

and so we should lock him up in jail for it.

the of course, we lock ourselves in with him.

and mind you, it's a life sentence. B)

yeah, perfectionists... but now that they've gotten more at home with the industry, it doesn't really pressures them that much ^^

of course, there's no lsm to kick their butts off this time. ;)

ah!!!!!! happy together! i remember! the one where they have these platters, righty?

:P

i love love love them in their! minwoo was so cute in it! ^^ actually, everyone was so cute in it.. hyesung "little prince"!

o sum up, hyesung has the technique, dongwan has the power, n minwoo has the emotion.. together they blend so well.. and lately even junjin, yet with another kind of voice, has joined the force.. the first time i heard him sing solo was in 2005 summer concert.. he totally blew me away.. never expected him to sing that good.. yet he has a different voice from the 3 members..

and i love hyesung's voice!! i think he has the dreamiest voice ever!! *i'm not the right person to say 'the best' coz i know nothing about vocal techniques*

this summer was the first time i went back to my homecountry after i became a shinhwa fan, and during my 2-month stay there, 'once in a lifetime' officialy became my family's favorite song (they never heard Kpop before).. ^^ my brother said hyesung's voice brings peace to his heart.. lol.. and my mom said they all have excellent voices.. she even thought eric was the main singer in shinhwa coz she watched him singing in super rookie..-_-"

i never said there's anything wrong with his lyrics being gibberish sometimes.. sorry if i sounded that way, but i just stated the fact that it is gibberish, that's all.. and for me there's nothing wrong with that.. though sometimes i find it funny..

and my favorites have always been:

'it's one-way ticket and i hope you don't waste it'

'from a scale 1 to 10

compliment you're so perfect

I dunno where the number could end' - Your Man.

i don't know where he got that but i really like it.. it's smart.. lol..

kriza is not my actual name though.. it's my highschool name contracted and that's what we call our sports team squad.. kinda like club HOT -> choti.. lol..

if you see him only during his solo album activities, you would've thought he's just a typical ballad singer like Tei, SungSiKyung, Tim etc.. so shy, quiet, and sweet.. but inside, he's such a funny and silly ballad prince.. a meanie one, too (minor league in loveletter) ^^

exactly! that was what i was trying to say, i guess creative writing is not always the best approach ^^ haha :P

well, i have some background in music since i sing but not as a soloist. i'm a choir member and being accustomed to blending and such, i'd say shinhwa's blending is realy great and smooth. they have different kind of voices but it all blends when they sing together.

i remember this one song where minu was singing his solo part then the next part was them singing together and in the first two words you could still hear minu's distinct voice but on the third word it blended right back in. it was one of the many songs in where i dedected a solid proof of voice transitioning.

i'm not gonna say that sungie's voice is the best, BUT IT SURE IS ONE OF THE VERY BEST!

wa! once in a lifetime was a hit at home too! i got my sisters into shinhwa with it and my mom was singing the chorus too, i caught her and she was like "well, you kept on playing it and i kept on hearing it!"

so now my sister joey have established a shinhwa fanclub in their school composed of 12, 13 year old girls that she converted herself ^^

and my other sister alex, well, you've seen how i described her fangirling over andy in my last post ^^

oh gosh! i love that part too!

i texted that to all my groups and many replied that it was such a nice lyrics and who sang it and i said SHINHWA and they were like :blink: haha.

well, i have my fave shinhwa lyrics mostly from their ballads here : krizza's fave shinhwa lyrics

ah! dang! i thought your name was also kriza! ^^ well, then i'm guessing 09 is your number? ^^

agree agree!

when with shinhwa, hyesung is this rowdy cool laid back guy who loves hugging jinnie, avoiding eric, playing with andy, teasing wannie and doing stuff with minu...

but when he's on a solo stage.. he transforms into a vulneable sweet prince...

that sungie!

about the gibberish thingy.. :P

hun_wun_gal, agree! especially the part about the dancing, haha. wannie, peanuts!

i remember his indo dance, oh heck.

Seworui Heunjeok Da Beorigo MV

(from their 2004 - 2005 Winter Story album, They all look so hot. *__* The last half of the MV, is <3. Truly shows Shinhwa and their closeness & friendship ^^)

Making of MV

(The making clip of the previous video)

We have Secret Santa organization stuff set up. =D Come on, it will be fun, & will have lots of Shinhwa-ness <3 tee hee (;

heck! it's my fave vid of the moment!!!~~~ i kept on watching it on my player nonstop! haha, it's on loop, actually ^^

sungie!!!!!

wannie!!!!!

jinnie!!!!!!

eric!!!!

andy!!!!

minu!!!!!!

sungie was too damn HOT in this vid. he looks sooo cool in the first part and so rowdy in the second part! him on the balcony was love! and sitting on that ledge while the others were standing was pure hotness.

AND HIM RAPPING!

gawsh, eric should be ashamed!!!!!

sungie is my fave rapper. :blush:

and wannie looks sooooo hot in this vid!

and jinnie was so handsome in this too!!!!!!!

^^

and yeah, i joined he secret santa already! ^^

and yeah, xtine and nutzie! i hope your butts are doing well! :phew:

tvxqsaraeng, yes it's ocean blue, i don't have it though.

can i be pmed if someone have it?

and i'm waiting for the trans!

fighting!

joyce! thanks for the pics!

and is that haha i spy beside eric holding an M sign? :w00t:

AMY! we're thinking of the same thing!

joyce again, see? that makes three of us!

oceansix is acting up. gr.

i wanna watch M ripping his clothes off!!!!!

Yes. Actually Haha and Fany sat next to Eric during the concert. They came to the concert at different times and didn't stay throughout. Most of the concert, there wasn't anybody next to Eric though. Dongwan joined Eric later and they left together towards the end of Minwoo's concert.

And the M sign Haha was holding? This sign was given to each guest. So, Eric should have one too. But, he lost it or hid it somewhere? One fan said he dropped it!

I just can't imagine him waving a M sign fanatically. :rolleyes:

*I read this from fans' recollection. But curious though, they are really watching Eric and Dongwan closely...Aren't they supposed to watch the concert!??! I would if I was there! :lol:

wa? then it IS haha! and fany also came?! wow!

i wonder if they screamed when M ripped his clothes off... :phew:

and yeah, wannie too!!~~~

if i was there, i'd look once at eric and wannie then drool all over minwoo!

haha, it's the most logical thing to do!

but maybe those fans were more of a dongwan or eric fans rather than M fans, eh?

Ahh~... I think this will make everyone smile and giggle:

HAMBURGER SONG

:D It certainly made me day. ;)

ah, i remember this. the first time i heard it ack then i recorded it and made it my ringtone! ^^

it made my day too!

haha, hyesung and his obssesion with burgers.

^tt's sweet of fany to go support minbong!

fellow ex-SMers :phew:

Haha is funny.. he always act as minwoo's ardent fan

and i rmb watching a clip when minwoo is performing..eric was sitting in the audience and was acting like a crazy fanboy lol..tt was prob during minwoo's 1st album i think

i read in shinhwachangjo tt hyesung was the only member tt's absent..tsk tsk, must be training hard to build his muscles. lol

fellow ex-SMers!

lmao! i laughed at that!

^^

i remembered that clip too! bwahaha!!~~~ erc trying to grab a hold of M and getting upo his seat! haha, waving a placard!

crazy eric ^^

when i read about hyesung, i thought you'd say how he's "training for his secnd album" but then you said "training hard to build his muscles"!

:P

okies..i will keep that in mind..but this is work i done like WAY LONG AGO..........

and the wallie..SUCKS!! ahaha..i haven't made shinhwa wallpapers or banners in a while...

actually i made this really cool YUNHO U-KNOW one[u can go see it in the DBSK thread pg. 1463<--can't post in here]

anyways...i have nothing to say about shinhwa now..but i had an urge to visit this thread...i just miss them...imma go listen to that ERic song that u guys are talking/laughing about...

then you should make more! practice makes perfect ^^

i think i'll check that out. okies?

and check out the eric thread! hecka funny!

QUESTION FOR YOU GUYS

good emg.

better quality of songs.

beter tunes.

better lyrics.

better everything.

plus the boys contributed so much to the albums when they went to good emg... :P

but sm songs are good too!

just that as a whole, good emg albums were better.

^^

and yeah, remember how i said i'll upload my sister's clips fangirling over andy? well, i uploaded them already but they're so LQ. haha. i hate my phone! gr. i need a new one!

KRIZZA'S LITTLE SISTER FANGIRLING OVER ANDY!

sorry for the crappy english... ^^

i lost the ANDY SHRINE clip!!!! wa!

there are some here i think...http://z15.invisionfree.com/ShinHwaChangJo/index.php?showtopic=11499

thanks for the link, samshiku~!! muwaahh!!

ERIC at Minwoo's Concert

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/6703/1203rs3km4.jpg

Credit on the pic + shinhwachangjo.net

dongwan sat next to eric during the concert but came in late.. that's why he isnt in this pic

geez i have eight pages to read

i still feel bad about lynshimm

i forgot to pm her..or did someone pm her already

so nice seeing them suppporting each other..

and eric's so serious here..

lynshimm.. come back~!!

KRIZZA, so cute of your sister~!!

mine's more funny.. my 5-yr old son saw andy's pic on my wallet.. and he abruptly said 'Daddy'?

i really laughed my heart out~!! :lol:

Guest harumi_chikamatsu

mine's more funny.. my 5-yr old son saw andy's pic on my wallet.. and he abruptly said 'Daddy'?

i really laughed my heart out~!! :lol:

ROTFL

That's cute :D

My 7-yo brother loves to watch variety shows with Shinhwa. Especially Heroine6 when they play that mouse-game :)

well.. its kinda like, WANNIE n HYORI were on a blind date on something... heh.. im not sure whether they really dated tho' =p

Blind date? Okays. It was back in high school right? They went to the same high school? Anyone buy Shinhwa's first japanese album? Is it good? (Eh, shpould be good) Wanna buy it but can't find it anywhere. Once in a lifetime english version... so wanna listen to that.

Guest harumi_chikamatsu

Anyone buy Shinhwa's first japanese album? Is it good? (Eh, shpould be good) Wanna buy it but can't find it anywhere. Once in a lifetime english version... so wanna listen to that.

I have the album, bought it from YesAsia about a month ago.

It's good, but I do prefer them singing in Korean LOL Oh yea, the DVD is nice.

[Tsudoi final report] Message from Shinhwa members to LEGEND members.

06120501ib9.jpg

ERIC:

How are you? This is Eric.

23rd of November is the first official fan meeting held since the birth of Japanese Official fan club, “THE LEGEND”. It is both meaningful and pleasant interaction with the fans for the first time. I am glad to be well-received each time I came to Japan, but thinking that we are now from the same family makes me happier.

Please continue to support us! Everyone, stay energetic always~ ^^

MINWOO:

Everyone from “THE LEGEND”, how are you? I am Lee MinWoo.

The fan meeting is a very pleasant one, don’t you think so? I really have fun and it’s a moment not to forget.

I will endeavor to work hard for my solo album so as to meet all the Japanese fans as soon as possible. Please continue to give us your love and interest.

Always stay energetic and happy~!

DONGWAN:

Everyone from “THE LEGEND”, nice to meet you. I am Kim DongWan.

I am very happy to spend a pleasant time with all of you. Because of our family, I must study even harder for my Japanese from now.

I hoped to be able to exchange conversation with the Japanese fans more fluently.

I will work harder from now on, to present to you a better me in the future.

I love you, Japanese fans.

06120502wb0.jpg

HYESUNG:

Everyone from “THE LEGEND”, this is Hyesung.

It’s very reassuring that there’s a Shinhwa family in Japan. I think it will be a great help in out future Japan activities.

I will endeavor with my utmost efforts to bring a good album to all of you as soon as possible.

From now on, please continue to give us your interest and love for us.

Japanese fans, always stay energetic and happy~!

JUNJIN:

Hello to all Japanese fans. This is JunJin.

I am glad to feel the love from many Japanese fans during the fan meeting that was held recently but I am not sure if everyone is able to perceive our mind. ^^

Now I am very busy with my solo activities. Please give me more support from Japan. I will put in more effort and work hard so as to be able to perform my solo stage performance in Japan.

Everyone, I really love you~!

ANDY:

How are you? Everyone from “THE LEGEND”, this is Andy.

Japanese fan club “THE LEGEND” is born this year and it’s really meaningful to hold the first fan meeting this year.

Moreover, I am happier to become familiar with the Japanese fans through the fan meeting. ^^ Please give Andy and Shinhwa more encouragements in the future.

Thanks, everyone. And also, I love all of you~

Credits: hyesungstory@Shinhwachangjo.net (English translation) + Shinhwafan.jp (Source)

Guest paigehk

ow...that's sweet.

As I heard, they will have another perf together in Japan soon. Man, lucky Japanese....I want to go there now.

Thank you Hyesungstory!

There's a shinhwa family in japan! hahaha! there's a shinhwa family everywhere!

on SOOMPI too!!

hahaha!

I miss Hyesung!

Just a question, anybody know or saw or heard the shinhwa members' birthday message to Hyesung or Dongwan?

Guest katelin_kim

can you please PM me the link for that song too, sound interesting, love the beat that M cmposed and the sound of Eric rap

please i'll appreciate that

Guest nghister

QUESTION FOR YOU GUYS

I personally liked goodemg songs A WHOLE LOT better. even though there are quite a few favourites that i love during the SMdays.

SM ent. =x

I loved their older stuff and it took me quite some time to get used to the stuff they're releasing now. But, I love Shinhwa so I continue my support and accept that they're evolving as artists and that their musical change is a good thing. ^ ^;;

I just miss crazy stuff like "Yo". Honestly, 'Brand New' is cool but when you see things like "Yo!" or "Perfect Man", it just doesn't match up.

Sorry, if any of you guys are offended! :sweatingbullets:

Archived