[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest krazie4adream

xxtine_21

i like how u cap ur pictures with the album era...

hehe..i like Dongwan's look in "how do i say" too!!! he looked soo hot there, i remember actually questioning myself...if i like dongwan better than Minwoo too!!! hehehe...but M has a charm that just takes ur breathe away when he performs or talks.

honestly i never like any of Eric's hair..except when it was he was on HEROINE 6 this year...i noe i noe..it was sorta long and covering his face but iono..he looked soo hot...hehehe

Gosh...those M pictures in his first album are soo cute...his face got soo much longer now...like there is such a big difference from Untouchable to II Winds and now he needs some food!! lol..i hope he takes good care of himself...sniff sniff...eat more Minu oppa...~~~

Okies........back to my hw..the threads are gettting really addicting...

================

AHHH!! WHAT DO U KNOW..i OWN A PAGE.............i'll share some of my artwork with u guys...

SHARE...don't take out or use anywhere else please!~ and i love comments..

Sasa_Changjo.jpg

and here's a simple wallpaper i made...

wall.jpg

hope u like it...COMMENTSS PLEASE!!

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont know where i could request songs, but i seriously needed this song

hye sung and minwoo- ocean blue.

can anyone upload for me? pls

Guest coolieever

wahh~ TT__TT i havnt been in here in forever... im 100 pages behind... noooo~ atleast i i get my daily dosage of shinhwa in the k-celebs photos section ^^ im making christmas cards for people, and to spread the shinhwa-ness around, i was wondering if any of you had christmasy or wintery pics of shinhwa... i know theres a lot out there but i can only find a few

Guest picklypickly

I'm not sure what the news says, but the picture's from his KSA costar's wedding that he attended. Check the Eric thread for some more pictures.

NISI20061203_0001831412_web.jpg

Thanks xxtine_21 for the pictures. I think dongwan always has the best (more normal) hairstyles. and i think junjin can pull off alot of different hair styles, short and blonde, long and brown, puffy, flat. i think he's had it all. and the picture w/ the little girl kissing andy is ADORABLE!! it looks like it's from a vid clip. can anyone tell me from where?

ok, i should be studying for finals, so i should stop getting distracted!

EDIT// yah, eric looks really skinny to me, like sick skinny. and i don't like the gruff unkempt facial hair. and his hair is in that awkward growing out stage. but on the bright side, he's rockin those pinstripes. lol.

guyz! lolz..u kno how mbc had that 45th anniversary thing? i didn't kno junjin preformed until i was watch'n it! lolz. i'm goin to upload the whole thing on youtube later.

also! i dled the 5th fanmeeting frm bestshinhwa's clubbox. i wuld up it onto youtube..but i dun kno how to split .rmvb files. the 5th fanmeeting was wen they welcomed andy back.

ahh..it was such a sentimental moment. like...the last song they preformed was first love..and it was all dark..until one light came on..and andy was standing there by himself. wen the fans realized it was him...they screamed so loud. x33. nd den the rest of the shinhwa members came on stage. it really is juss such a beautiful moment..it made me tear up a little. =X. like..u can totally feel it through the screen lolz. ack...shinhwa x333.

Guest samshiku

i dont know where i could request songs, but i seriously needed this song

hye sung and minwoo- ocean blue.

can anyone upload for me? pls

i pmed you the song..check ur inbox:)

and is it me but eric looks a lil' different?

wahh~ TT__TT i havnt been in here in forever... im 100 pages behind... noooo~ atleast i i get my daily dosage of shinhwa in the k-celebs photos section ^^ im making christmas cards for people, and to spread the shinhwa-ness around, i was wondering if any of you had christmasy or wintery pics of shinhwa... i know theres a lot out there but i can only find a few

you should get the pictures of them when they were dress up as santas and reindeers. xD

i'll try to find them if you want.

editt- something like this?..i know theres more..but this is the only one i can find for now

1123688476001848560yn0gk.jpg

Guest hammie2010

since the topic of favourite hairstyles is on..

FOR MINWOO:

FOR DONGWAN:

FOR ERIC:

FOR HYESUNG:

FOR JUNJIN:

FOR ANDY:

thanks for the pics =) yeah, i think majority of their hair-styles look quite good starting from their 6th jib onwards. MINWOO always looks so cute :blush:

wheeeeeeeeee...rozzy was on a pic search'n mood again..puahh..i've been navering..keke.

at first it was juss shinhwa pictures..nd i found a funny ricdy wun! kekekek.

ndd dennn..i kinda got sidetracked by cartoon shinhwa..keke. :D

thanks for the sharing the cute pics XD the pictures just looks so cute

I'm not sure what the news says, but the picture's from his KSA costar's wedding that he attended.

and the picture w/ the little girl kissing andy is ADORABLE!! it looks like it's from a vid clip. can anyone tell me from where?

EDIT// yah, eric looks really skinny to me, like sick skinny. and i don't like the gruff unkempt facial hair. and his hair is in that awkward growing out stage. but on the bright side, he's rockin those pinstripes. lol.

thanks for sharing the news =) yeah, i also notice ERIC looks kinda skinny? Hope he takes care of his health n not get stressed too much. Oh, abt the little girl kissing ANDY... its from the "2gether 4ever" MV, at abt 02:25 onwards :blush: Aish.. they r so funny, so cute n look good in the MV.. i love the last part of the MV the best, where they are smiling together.. Miss them T_T

Guest absolutezero

here's the new digital single that Minwoo is featured in:

tmpphpqu4erkuh9.jpg

SAT & Lee Minwoo - SAT With M

Release Date: December 4, 2006

Track List:

01 지우개 (Feat. Lee Minwoo)

02 물고기, 내가 모르는 것

03 지우개 (Instrumental)

04 물고기, 내가 모르는 것 (Instrumental)

you can download it at http://www.z-degrees.net

do shinhwa do their own choereography?? i didn't know that!

who came up with the choreography for which song? i like the choreography for Hey! Come On. lol

what dance is the 'mommy i want that' dance?? hyesung did this dance? i have to see. where can i see it??

^yep..they do their own choreography..or they inject their own ideas..shinhwa arent receivers.they contribute alot to their stuff to add in individuality

^tt was SUPER CUTE! isit recent? but jinnie's hair looked sooo short..

wow..so many collaborations for newbies recently

there's first hyesung+sun min

then jang riin+xiah

and now SAT and M!!

SAT looked pretty in tt album jacket..and she has M as her producer..man it's gonna be highly anticipated!

dotty - i don't think it's recent.. it's been floating around for quite awhile.. i don't really know when they exactly shot the pic, i guess junjin's hair is the only indication =P by the way, does anybody notice that hyesung's wearing flip flops in that pic? i just realized it O_o"

geez, sexi santas.. so sinful *bleh too many s's*

since the topic of favourite hairstyles is on..

FOR MINWOO:

I really think he looks good with any style we throw at him. Some of my personal favourites are..

thanks for all the pics..

my favourite hairstyle of Minwoo definately during 2nd Wind/Girlfriend days.. curly :lol:

those shinhwa cartoons on previous page remind me of the old days when i collected them haha.. i still got :lol: 129 of them...they're so cute

(just listened to Sat feat. M's single.. Eraser (i think)..very nice song, its very fun and 'light'? haha)

Guest theLEGEND

lynnshim: Please don't go!!! We LOVE you.. We welcome all people who are fans of other artistes too!! Please come back~ <3 ^^

This is too much. This thread have grown like so much! :blink: Anyway.. This is what I think about their hairstyles..

JunJin: He suited both short and long hair but please, as long as no frizzy hair.. That will do! :P

Andy: I've always like his hair to be short and no long fringe please! It will just pretty much cover his face.

Dongwan: I think his hair suits him very much. He looks good no matter what.

Minwoo: I loveee his hair during Wind days :)

Hyesung: I like his hair during that STORM photoshoot.

Eric: His hair during Heroine 6, that's what I prefer. He looks super HOT! :lol:

I have to say that I like their hairstyles during 7th jib~ <3

About who sing which part, Hyesung is the lead vocal of the group but Minwoo sings the most part. That's what I think though.. I don't mind at all but wasn't the lead vocal supposed to sing most of the part? No? Okay, I think I wrote wrongly.. Hyesung is the main vocal but Minwoo sings the main parts. That's more like it :P

Anyway.. THEY ARE PERFECT in my eyes! So no biggy.. :D

I've edited my post xxtine_21

^ realli? i think hyesung gets the most parts o_o

minwoo usually sings only once in the beginnin.. then a part at the bridge

while hyesung usually has like

the chorus

and then the bridge

and all these like

"WHOAHHHHHHHHHHHHH.."

"YEAHHHHHHHHHHH"

"ooooooooooh!"

in the background and stuff. HAHA.

edit

oh yeah now i get you more.

LOL

well chorus is kinda concerned main.. rite? LOL idunno! HAHAH

well yeah it realli depends though.. it kinda varies

in wedding it wus basically all minwoo <3

AHAHA

brand new wus all sungie and dongwan.. and im too lazy to think of anymore examples

Archived