[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

i see.. skin~!! lots of it *closes eyes* too sinful.. looks like his hair wasn't styled O_o?

hmm.. now i wonder what junjin's codename is.. i don't think that episode is subbed yet right?

ahhh~!! i own a page again~!! my page owning rampage continues..

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those silk pants of M's gets to me EVERY SINGLE TIME *aiya* :sweatingbullets:

ah yes.. silk pants.. il ove him in it.. and the silk top too..

soo smooth so thin..

WHY WONT IT JUS GLIDE DOWN AND SLIP OFF T_____T

*erases dirty thoughts*

:phew::ph34r:

i swear minwoo is so hot. he knows hes hot too. LOL

ah yes.. silk pants.. il ove him in it.. and the silk top too..

soo smooth so thin..

WHY WONT IT JUS GLIDE DOWN AND SLIP OFF T_____T

*erases dirty thoughts*

:phew::ph34r:

i swear minwoo is so hot. he knows hes hot too. LOL

ahahha seriously will they just slip off??

minwoo can be both really hot and really cute. i think he is naturally born hot, but i love it when he acts all cute (:

forget about the daesang question i already know it now (:

Guest kriza_09

^

Out of american boybands, I gotta admit, nsync's dances did get to me. JT, that boy can move~

i used to love Nsync too!! they dance well.. but i don't like the way their choreography makes only 1 member stand out.. i used to love the way JT moves, but that's before i saw minwoo.. lol.. and their choreography is nothing compared to korean groups.. they mostly dance on their own, no interaction whatsoever.. i recently watched their popodyssey concert, and i feel like each of them is doing his own solo concert as if the other members are not there.. let alone the artist-fan interaction..

I also think that ShinHwa is THE dance group. Pssst to everyone else. It's my opinion, so there :) Some groups may have better choreography, but no one quite pulls it all with the 'EASE' shinhwa does. They just slide back and forth and returns to the group routine without any thought. Even to this day when they don't have that much time for group rehearsals, they're still able to do it.

it always gives me a chill watching how they out of nowhere comes out of the group routine and smoothly return after singing their part.. i always feel like watching a basketball game!!! ^^ perhaps it's bcoz they have such a great chemistry as a group.. i remember someone (i think it was hyesung) said they know what to do next on stage just by looking at each other's eyes..

i always love watching performances of dance groups such as nsync, dbsk, etc.. but for them, i only need to download 1 perf for each choreography coz the rest will look exactly the same..

as for shinhwa, they always make every performance look different even for the same song and same choreography.. i think it's mainly bcoz they have Minwoo.. i love the little moves they do and their expression when they're not doing the routine.. hyesung's and dongwan's are not that creative, but the others' are very interesting to watch esp. minwoo.. honestly, i think Minwoo is a performer with the best stage manner i've ever known.. i love every move his body makes and every expression his face makes esp. in 'Wedding'.. and he often changes the routines a little bit here n there.. in concerts sometimes it's even on impulse.. the rest of members do that too but not as often as minwoo does.. that's why i can stand watching 10 different perfs in a row for exactly the same song.. for example, in Yo! sometimes minwoo jumps to make a way for eric to come out, sometimes he doesn't.. in I pray 4 u, i'm always excited watching how the 5 members would come out (they once did riding-the-train thingy!! ^^) in hero, it should be minwoo moving to the left n hyesung moving to the right while facing the audience, but lately minwoo keeps doing it while facing hyesung.. in wedding, i think it's supposed to be junjin lifting minwoo, but sometimes they do their own thing.. sometimes they make a heart together, sometimes it's minwoo lifting junjin.. there's even a perf where minwoo sticks his butt to junjin.. they always have a way to fool around improvize a perf so it doesn't get old.. and of coz, their fanservice is the best!!

And even though they are of different heights, you can't help but feel they are once body. You could place one in front of the other and they'll be the exact replicas with each other. I don't know if it is my experience with ShinHwa but when I first watched a shinhwa perf...it never really occured to me that wansyung did not dance well. While when I watch the other bands, I can usually pick out the sore thumb...I think it's the expression...they seem either too pretentious or unsure...can't really explain.

i never thought wansyung didn't dance well too.. i always thought all of them were really good dancers.. and their so well-coordinated choreography is the one that has got me into shinhwa in the first place.. i loved watching their performances.. they looked so hot and cool and their choreography just blew me away.. but then i watched love letter.. and i got to know 'better' about them off stage.. lol..

But I think there's a certain POWER to lives to. It's definitely more impressive when it's done well ^^

I certainly feel something is lacking when Brand new, Hero, T.O.P. or Crazy is lipsynced. It's definitely more fun that way at concerts too. I've always wondered why didn't do more lives of T.O.P. since they were really good at it :rolleyes: And I've always wanted to see wild eyes live just once.

i don't understand why they never do wild eyes live while they've done it for perfect man, hey come on, and hero.. i don't think the routine is that hard.. they only sit on the chair, get on and off the chair, and walk around the chair..

do shinhwa do their own choereography?? i didn't know that!

who came up with the choreography for which song? i like the choreography for Hey! Come On. lol

i believe minwoo did most of the choreography.. junjin helped here and there.. but i don't know what it means by 'Hyesung's Perfect Man'..

lol.. shinhwa members are good businessmen

that's something to learn from SM.. lol..

i used to love Nsync too!! they dance well.. but i don't like the way their choreography makes only 1 member stand out.. i used to love the way JT moves, but that's before i saw minwoo.. lol.. and their choreography is nothing compared to korean groups.. they mostly dance on their own, no interaction whatsoever.. i recently watched their popodyssey concert, and i feel like each of them is doing his own solo concert as if the other members are not there.. let alone the artist-fan interaction..

it always gives me a chill watching how they out of nowhere comes out of the group routine and smoothly return after singing their part.. i always feel like watching a basketball game!!! ^^ perhaps it's bcoz they have such a great chemistry as a group.. i remember someone (i think it was hyesung) said they know what to do next on stage just by looking at each other's eyes..

i always love watching performances of dance groups such as nsync, dbsk, etc.. but for them, i only need to download 1 perf for each choreography coz the rest will look exactly the same..

as for shinhwa, they always make every performance look different even for the same song and same choreography.. i think it's mainly bcoz they have Minwoo.. i love the little moves they do and their expression when they're not doing the routine.. hyesung's and dongwan's are not that creative, but the others' are very interesting to watch esp. minwoo.. honestly, i think Minwoo is a performer with the best stage manner i've ever known.. i love every move his body makes and every expression his face makes esp. in 'Wedding'.. and he often changes the routines a little bit here n there.. in concerts sometimes it's even on impulse.. the rest of members do that too but not as often as minwoo does.. that's why i can stand watching 10 different perfs in a row for exactly the same song.. for example, in Yo! sometimes minwoo jumps to make a way for eric to come out, sometimes he doesn't.. in I pray 4 u, i'm always excited watching how the 5 members would come out (they once did riding-the-train thingy!! ^^) in hero, it should be minwoo moving to the left n hyesung moving to the right while facing the audience, but lately minwoo keeps doing it while facing hyesung.. in wedding, i think it's supposed to be junjin lifting minwoo, but sometimes they do their own thing.. sometimes they make a heart together, sometimes it's minwoo lifting junjin.. there's even a perf where minwoo sticks his butt to junjin.. they always have a way to fool around improvize a perf so it doesn't get old.. and of coz, their fanservice is the best!!

i never thought wansyung didn't dance well too.. i always thought all of them were really good dancers.. and their so well-coordinated choreography is the one that has got me into shinhwa in the first place.. i loved watching their performances.. they looked so hot and cool and their choreography just blew me away.. but then i watched love letter.. and i got to know 'better' about them off stage.. lol..

i don't understand why they never do wild eyes live while they've done it for perfect man, hey come on, and hero.. i don't think the routine is that hard.. they only sit on the chair, get on and off the chair, and walk around the chair..

i believe minwoo did most of the choreography.. junjin helped here and there.. but i don't know what it means by 'Hyesung's Perfect Man'..

that's something to learn from SM.. lol..

wanted to quote only parts but all well (:

i didn't know shinhwa made up their own dances?? wow how gifted are they...or maybe just minwoo...if i'm reading correctly.

but shinwha does dance soo well, espcecially for guys who are like 27 and over (: ahahh gosh they dance as if they were 20 years old.

dbsg, they are great great great dancers, but i like shinhwa and how they move and dance around. when shinhwa does it, it looks like they arent even trying, it looks like dancing just came to all of htem naturally. for sinhwa it even looks like they don't even try, but somehow it turns out sooo good (: i don't think dbsg could do that...don't mean to be bashing dbsg. just wanna say something better to shinhwa than dbsg because dbsg got all those awards (;

also its not like only one member dances well in shihwa too

i mean andy dances okay, dongwan is okay too, hyesung i like and then minwoo, junjin, and eric are really good dancers so it all makes this one perfect danincing group!

wow i remember when super junior had teh most pages in its thread, and now dbsg almost has more than them...wow very impressed! i wonder when shinhwa would break 1000 page mark??

Guest fortuneteller

It's just half of the day and when i come back now, this thread got 4 pages more!!! and i really dunt understand anything >< OMG you're really top spamers ^^ just kidding ^^

One thing i like best of Shinhwa is the way the performe. It's so natural and funny, not very seriously like other bands. WHen they perform, interview or doing photoshot, they make funny things on others members and the way they act so naturally ^_^

OH! I love them so much!!!

Kick out Daesang award and others, i dunt need them. With out without awards, i love Shinhwa 4ever!

Guest krazie4adream

serioulsy my eyes are all watery too! i havent been in here for a while and i have a lot of catching up to do!!

happy that dbsg won, but i would have been like real real happy if shinhwa won...i really thought they were gonna win..it was kind of dissapointing.

dbsg and shinhwa....uggg hate talking about these two groups and comparing them...cause they truly are both really great groups (:

eric's hair is lovely when short and long, but i kind of like it short (:

and hyesung *sigh* his voice is sooo beautiful can't wait for album (: and oh yah junjin's album is very good, love his voice too (: and sooo proud of him for going solo.

awww its okay if you seem to be going to dbsg's thread more and more, i actually had that phrase for a long time a few weeks ago.....but it doesn't matter its just a thread.

soo did daesang award thing already pass????? did shinhwa win??? or did dbsg, cause i saw pictures of them winning something and yunho was crying.....

gosh i'm a little worried i really hope shinhwa won it or if it didnt happen yet, hope they will win it (:

DBSK won..they said they were shocked too..i think shinhwa boycotted the thing[or at least that's what i read a few post back] ...and yes i can't wait for hyesung to come out with a new album with is new "diet" look..but HE MUST CUT THE HAIR! lol..i didn't like how he looked at the Japanese fan meeting, but his voice is amazing so it makes him very appealing..sigh...shinhwa each having their own uquie talent..

wow...i just noticed...that i posted in there like 4-5 times already today! hehe..yay! the thread is moving rapidly...SHINHWA CHANGJO!~

P.S~ eric looks good with medium length hair..lol..like the first group picture on the front page of this thread...his hair is really nice...i think he's going to grow it out..cuz it's getting a lito bit long then it was in KSA... and on the subject of hair..i like dongwan's the best now...

in my opinion [wellz i still love them] but ...

junjin needs to cut his hair [loved it on when he went on infinity challenge]

eric grow out his hair

minwoo straighten his hair[sorry..it's getting a lito too volumized and puffy..altho his body makes up for it! :D ]

Andy...his hair is always the same sorta..except maybe in concerts..but when they had their busan concert..his hair looked the best when he was dancing to "YOUR MAN"

Hyesung...it was good when "STATE OF THE ART" came out

and Dongwan..it's pretty much the same now...it's good..matches his face shape really well

although their hair/clothes doesn't matter...their vocals/talents is truly the strong point to the name SHINHWA...but i like it when they look clean and fresh ...they all look a lito tired....junjin/minwoo is losing weight to me...and hyesung WANTS to lose weight..hehehe..nice..he should get back to when he looks like this!!!..one of my favorite hyesung pictures...

sungiee.jpg

Guest junizee

wow i feel like i havent been on this thread for too long...or even on the soompi thread at that...i think its cuz the soompi forum was down for awhile and i got used to not checking..anyways....i missed it!! lol

i thought overrall shinhwa had the best hair style...and just overrall good style and looked cute during 7th jib activities!! minwoo was cute and not so skinny as now...min loook older now cuz he lost too much weight!! i think min and andy r the type to look better with some meat on their bones...likewise hyesung looks more gorgeous when he loses weight...and jin..oh dear jin..i think he is naturally very pretty..i mean 7th jib days..eusha days when he had that cute image..omg i thought he was the most beautiful thing i dunno why he persists on the tough image and horrible hair -____- it just makes him look older....bahh but seriously jin loooks soooo pretty/cute when he just styles to what fiuts him best..he looks so pretty i thought he looked prettier than hyesung for awhile back in eusha days. in 7th jib jin was toooo cute..and that was only 2yrs ago!!! i did NOT like his hair for his solo album promotion activities..i felt myself having to keep cringing!! booooo

eric looks fine with the short hair during this past japan fan meeting..not a big eric fan but i totally was like all over him when watching the fancams of that fanmeeting eric is sooooo FINE!!!

andy...i love him with more fluffy hair..lol but not too long..lolhehe lil cutie boy omgoodness cant get enough of my andycandy!!!

hyesung looks as beautiful as ever too after all that weight he lost!!

Guest hammie2010

hmm.. as for me.. i liked their 7th - 8th jib hairstyle the best, tho for JUNJIN, i prefer his hairstyle to be tt of LoveLetter Season 1/Happy Together, the short kind, it was just sooo cute XD Overall, i guess they look real good during their 7th jib, esp. cant wait to see HYESUNG's new image =) WANNIE *faints*

Guest samshiku

helloz everyone! i just came back from my holiday in Vietnam and wow this thread has sure grown!! one highlight was the fact that they had lotteria there[the burger chain that shinhwa advertised for^^]!! the bulgogi burger was really good! ok maybe i sound a lil' country bumpkin here but back in singapore we dun have lotteria :( i wish they wld come here..

some things i wld like to comment on:

1. yep awards shows this yr are really losing their meaning..but its no use feeling sour over it since it will not stop us from loving shinhwa..:)

anyway i think that shinhwa have come to a point of their boyband career whereby they are still together mostly for sentimental reasons and the fact that they CAN still go on...i feel that they have stopped seriously promoting themselves and going ALL out for it since the 7th album (remember the whirlwind of tv shows and etc that they appeared in?) the 8th jib for me is simply the start of their [hopefully] many albums to come that puts them on a more sophisticated level from all the mainstream boybands.[hence, state of the art ^^ ] the 7th was, to me, their LAST delivery AS a mainstream boyband. afterall, they ARE nearing the big 3-0 and its ridiculous for them to continue fighting with young boys like dbsk, ss501 and even the new grp paran[??]..

2.and i feel very bad for lynnshim! she sounds like a really nice person when i read her replies to this thread and it is sad that she walks away from this thread with such a bad impression of us shinhwa fans! our boys are 27 and we ought to be mature fans too! not teenbashing fans :(

3.as for eric being a bad actor, well everyone is entitled to their own opinions but i think he is really NOT BAD AT ALL. i approached his acting with a not-too-optimistic attitude since most singers can't act very well and vice-versa but i was pleasantly surprised by him! i enjoy watching his performances on screen and honestly, i think he is one of the only actors who can pull off the EXTREMELY corny lines in firebird. the 'can u smell smth burning' is just too much. and it's actually not even the CORNIEST.

dongwan should really act. i think he is FABULOUS. haha.

end. :D

Guest missy2006

some things i wld like to comment on:

1. yep awards shows this yr are really losing their meaning..but its no use feeling sour over it since it will not stop us from loving shinhwa..:)

anyway i think that shinhwa have come to a point of their boyband career whereby they are still together mostly for sentimental reasons and the fact that they CAN still go on...i feel that they have stopped seriously promoting themselves and going ALL out for it since the 7th album (remember the whirlwind of tv shows and etc that they appeared in?) the 8th jib for me is simply the start of their [hopefully] many albums to come that puts them on a more sophisticated level from all the mainstream boybands.[hence, state of the art ^^ ] the 7th was, to me, their LAST delivery AS a mainstream boyband. afterall, they ARE nearing the big 3-0 and its ridiculous for them to continue fighting with young boys like dbsk, ss501 and even the new grp paran[??]..

2.and i feel very bad for lynnshim! she sounds like a really nice person when i read her replies to this thread and it is sad that she walks away from this thread with such a bad impression of us shinhwa fans! our boys are 27 and we ought to be mature fans too! not teenbashing fans :(

end. :D

Guest poloblue

Lynnshim.

I see you in the SHINHWA thread a lot.

Aren't you a TVXQ fan?

I don't know why but I feel that you come in here a lot.

I'm not saying you can't be a fan of SHINHWA.

It's just that it makes me feel weird.

I don't know why. Hm =/

itz Nhari: if everyone feels uncomfortable about me coming here. Fine, i wont come here again. I enjoyed this thread while i was here, i just didnt like the nasty comment people said about me [i dont think you will understand]

well bye everyone.

Shinhwachangjo<3

wtf???????? this is a shinhwa family and all members in here are free to like n e one they want! lynnshim not everyone feels uncomfortable about u being here, only one person!!

if people dont feel comfortable in this thread, they should leave, not make others leave!!!!!!!

Lynnshim, come back!!!!! WE LOVE U!!!!!! (im a guy btw, so dont get freaked out and think some lesbian is hitting on u, no offense to lesbians. dont want n e more misunderstandings and tensions in this thread!)

i dun see anything wrong in fans of other group coming here to post constructive comments.

its a shame that someone feels hurt while in shinhwa thread....really....

i think i'll stay put at junjin's thread where its fun & loving...

I've been waiting patiently for it to fade...but ended up reading pages of apologies instead. <_< Would also really like to say what I really think about the whole thing, but I'll probably get backlisted on soompi since I've always been one who never understood all the fighting and arguing back in junior and high school...or why people ended up crying because their friends 'backstabbed' them. So I'm insensitive...tough. A few words: Childish, repetitive and a tad boring. And though lynnshim does deserve an apology...I do not think there's need for some of us to publicly EXCLAIM at itz Nhari's comment. Even she has feelings, ppl.

On a brighter note,

MINWOO FAN TAKEN PICS POSTED IN K-CELEB SECTION

Go and vote :)

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=99477

@ kriza_09

I love you girl. Not that I'm biased :sweatingbullets: or trying to single anyone out...but it's definitely minu's influence. Some of the moves in SHinhwa dances look quite ridiculous when it's not done right (i.e. Wild eyes clap thingy). I love how minwoo flutters his fingers and how his shoulders 'dance' along to the music. I always anticipate Minu's solo parts too...wondering what he'll come up with! Sometimes he does something really awesome and I wait for it in the next perf...but he doesn't do it again :sweatingbullets: My fave is also when minsyung smile at each other during the hero perfs when they're all in a line.

Minu sticking his butt at Jinnie...do you mean this one? :)

con_first_love_minjin.gif

It's not that I don't think wansyung can't dance...they most definitely can when they put their mind to it. I just meant that they're the kind of people who takes a little more time. When I use to have dance class...there were always people who get moves right away and some who will take some time. But in the end, everything comes together ^^

About not doing Wild eyes live...the dance is rather simple...but I think the steps themselves is kind of like 'wedding'. there is a lot of bouncing going on, so it's harder to sing at the same time? But then again...there's a lot of chorus in the song so they should be okay...maybe it's a way for them to kind of rest lolz I STILL really really want to hear it live...especially hearing sungta doing a little bit of the chorus at one of their interviews during S.

Must add Eric looks lost half the time during a perf...even Andy makes the effort to sing or 'pretend' to sing. lolz But Eric's adorable that way :)

hahhaa, sorry to bring this up again crystalis..

uh, i don't have much time now, cos i have to go soon.. but would you guys mind pm-ing lynnshim apologies until she comes back here? i know it's not our fault, but i'm really opposite of crystalis, i feel bad even though it's not my fault.. so, yeah ^^" please? i don't feel good when somebody gets hurt and we can't really offer an explanation..

sorry i'm spamming~!! just for 1 post though, i'll come back and read the rest and comment at it later..

yayeee kristie..ur bk! wheee. x333. :D.

rawrz..i juss watched the clip of minwoo being the producer for SAT's single..puahh..he looks hot. okay..he looks always newayz..lmao.

yea..i too wish they could juss do wild eyes live..=X. isn't that like.usually the only song they don't do live? o.OOO

rawrz...now i'm in minwoo mode..puahhhh. x]. seriously...those silk pants kill..hahhaha.

wheee...off to watch fancams of minwoo's live works concert...but bfore i leave...here's a big ole ::group hug::..and cookies for everyone! :D

Archived