[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest poloblue

About Shinhwa's dance, I really do think that Minwoo (and Hyesung's 'Perfect Man' dance!) comes up with amazing choreography.

do shinhwa do their own choereography?? i didn't know that!

who came up with the choreography for which song? i like the choreography for Hey! Come On. lol

what dance is the 'mommy i want that' dance?? hyesung did this dance? i have to see. where can i see it??

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seungjoonieee~!! i love seung joon.. he's one of my favorite kids from shoot dori.. although, i think seung joon's eyes are bigger than hyesung's =P

LOL yes me too i just love seung joon out of all the kids i like him more he seems so diff like a teenager =P but anyways yeah he does have big eyes O.O but that what makes him cute ^^ haha

I made Min Woo wallpapers and thought I'd share. ^^

ah thanks so much for the wallpapers ^^ how did u do that?

POLOBLUE if u want a gif of hyesung doing the dance ask me and i can give post it here for u or something

but hamie2010 has the link for where it came from so yeah

Guest hammie2010

do shinhwa do their own choereography?? i didn't know that!

who came up with the choreography for which song? i like the choreography for Hey! Come On. lol

what dance is the 'mommy i want that' dance?? hyesung did this dance? i have to see. where can i see it??

yupz... here's the link =) its from the Dangyunhaji segment of XMAN Germany Special.. u can see JUNJIN going tt dance also (02:06 onwards)... XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7HTD3-HVOo

Guest angel2nyt

speaking of GOODEMG ive always wondered why they switched companys does anyone know? O.o -curious- and how do u guys make banners? for like signatures

lol..

people said that sm was very desperate to have sign a contract with shinhwa

HOWEVER.. the shinhwa members wanted 42 yuk won per yr contract (about $4.2 million) and sm only gave them a 36 yuk won per yr contract (about $3.6 million dollars)

thats why they chose another company who could give them their price

i remember from one article that it wasnt the GoodEMG company that they firt signed with(i forgot what company it was), however that company didnt gave them their downpayment right on time, that's why they chose GoodEMG..and there it is

however some people say that they just did that because they just wanted to get out from lee soo man's grasps..who knows

i find it really interesting though..

that there was an article last month that said hyori was given a $700,000 per year contract when shinhwa members were given that same amount INDIVIDUALLY in 2003 and then they renewed their contracts last year.. i wonder how much it cost Good EMG

lol.. shinhwa members are good businessmen

Guest krazie4adream

^whoot..they are making big bucks...especially ERIC with his CFs.

hahha..which reminds me of JUNJIN's codename ...LOLX....

lol..

people said that sm was very desperate to have sign a contract with shinhwa

HOWEVER.. the shinhwa members wanted 42 yuk won per yr contract (about $4.2 million) and sm only gave them a 36 yuk won per yr contract (about $3.6 million dollars)

thats why they chose another company who could give them their price

i remember from one article that it wasnt the GoodEMG company that they firt signed with(i forgot what company it was), however that company didnt gave them their downpayment right on time, that's why they chose GoodEMG..and there it is

however some people say that they just did that because they just wanted to get out from lee soo man's grasps..who knows

that there was an article last month that said hyori was given a $700,000 per year contract when shinhwa members were given that same amount INDIVIDUALLY in 2003 and then they renewed their contracts last year.. i wonder how much it cost Good EMG

oh i c thanks for telling me well i guess its ok as long as shinhwa are still together

Guest hammie2010

thanks for the link =) MINWOO looks so suave n hot during the concert X___X tts ALOT of money XD yup, we nvr know wats the real reason behind the change in management company

hahha..which reminds me of JUNJIN's codename ...LOLX....

:blink: JUNJIN's codename?? im kinda lost.. sorry =P

Guest krazie4adream

thanks for the link =) MINWOO looks so suave n hot during the concert X___X tts ALOT of money XD yup, we nvr know wats the real reason behind the change in management company

:blink: JUNJIN's codename?? im kinda lost.. sorry =P

oh the golden fishery[also called GOLDFISH?] show....in the beginning they introduce themselves with a codename

Guest hammie2010

oh the golden fishery[also called GOLDFISH?] show....in the beginning they introduce themselves with a codename

thanks =) ohhh.. now i understand - CF.. liked the part where they walked out from a room, walking sideways XD

Guest tiffyisashinhwafreak!

i have a question:

does minwoo's live works cd have new songs in it? haha i sound dumb for asking this.

from what i've read...there;s going to be 3-4 new songs...

^ haha..i actually like ANDY least too~ but not that i don't like him, i just think the others have a little more charisma..but i'm sure there are LOTS of ANDY fans..i really like his personality tho, he seems very nice/sweet

ahh..my eyes are watering from reading forums~!!!

people just post and post!! which is a GOOD thing!!

hehe

okies..so i read from a few post back something about boycotting award shows and blah blah blah...iono what to say to that, just makes me sad that our SHINHWA is not getting as much reconginition as they should be...like Junjin, he's working his butt off now..poor shinhwa..

although DBSK won[secretly i'm happy for them but if it were shinhwa i would be happier]..anyways....

i think shinhwa is a really powerful group if they all come together...the indiviual events are going to weaken them, not that i'm questioning their ability but i'm sure we all love to see it when they ALL are on a show rather than just one member or two. they are soo funny when they are together [even DBSK, if they go single they'll become weak too]

i miss SHINHWA as a group. Like when they came out with "THE STATE OF THE ART" they were like rising stars!!! and they had promotion and all that..going on shows..i miss that "SHINHWA WAVE"

The second issue is about the dissing and bashing on shinhwa's acting something about ERIC blah blah blah!!! well forget them! sigh~ seriously some ppl are just so mean, they are such hard working ppl that are trying to survive in the entertainment world ..sigh~ i guess that's just how it is..

but all this bashing is really effecting my view towards them..they are always the best in my heart but...with them all flying solo it makes me soo sad and i find myself going to the DSBK forum more and more[plzz save me!! lol. but i think it's not wrong to love both groups now. both are like the two MAJOR GROUPS in KOREA , if i may say] it's sad to say but i know one they shinhwa will be replaced..not like GONE but like they will be the older generation, since SM is coming out with all these teen celebs.. but i really hope they don't split...LONGEST LIVING BOY BAND!!! keep it up!!

i want to see the recent them..anyone have their recent pictures and would like to share??? hehe..

P.S ~ i'm glad Eric's hair is growing back some more!! hehe

P.SS~ very excited for hyesung's second album and Minwoo's concert!

P.SSS~ i know i may have said some really hurtful things but don't bash me or say i'm cruel or whatever...i'm just sharing my sadness..sigh~

SHINHWA HWAITING!!!

serioulsy my eyes are all watery too! i havent been in here for a while and i have a lot of catching up to do!!

happy that dbsg won, but i would have been like real real happy if shinhwa won...i really thought they were gonna win..it was kind of dissapointing.

dbsg and shinhwa....uggg hate talking about these two groups and comparing them...cause they truly are both really great groups (:

eric's hair is lovely when short and long, but i kind of like it short (:

and hyesung *sigh* his voice is sooo beautiful can't wait for album (: and oh yah junjin's album is very good, love his voice too (: and sooo proud of him for going solo.

awww its okay if you seem to be going to dbsg's thread more and more, i actually had that phrase for a long time a few weeks ago.....but it doesn't matter its just a thread.

soo did daesang award thing already pass????? did shinhwa win??? or did dbsg, cause i saw pictures of them winning something and yunho was crying.....

gosh i'm a little worried i really hope shinhwa won it or if it didnt happen yet, hope they will win it (:

Guest amyliaz

LOL yes me too i just love seung joon out of all the kids i like him more he seems so diff like a teenager =P but anyways yeah he does have big eyes O.O but that what makes him cute ^^ haha

ah thanks so much for the wallpapers ^^ how did u do that?

POLOBLUE if u want a gif of hyesung doing the dance ask me and i can give post it here for u or something

but hamie2010 has the link for where it came from so yeah

I used photoshop. And a bit of creativity. xD And gorgeous Min Woo photos. Yep. HAHA.

And there are like so many M Live Works photos! I have like 100+ already. OMG. LOVE! <333

Archived