[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Lynnshim.

I see you in the SHINHWA thread a lot.

Aren't you a TVXQ fan?

I don't know why but I feel that you come in here a lot.

I'm not saying you can't be a fan of SHINHWA.

It's just that it makes me feel weird.

I don't know why. Hm =/

i don't think this kind of thing should ever be questioned.. there are other users in this thread that are also fans of other artists, so why are you singling her out just because she's also a fan of dbsk? don't we have enough riffs with the dbsk fans already??

back then during the voting period, she kindly provided us with updates regarding the polls.. i don't think that's being fair.. this thread is not only limited to solely shinhwa fans.. it doesn't mean that just because she's a dbsk fan she can't be a shinhwa fan as well..

with that said, i want to share something!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vsbVTmvZwc <-- andy acting as kim sam soon.. just 1 word, funny.. boobies~!!

oops i own a page again!!

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

let there be peace in this thread :P

omg, thanks nutzie for the link! ever since i saw the pics of khd kissing andy during the mnikss skit, i wanted to see the gold fishery episode!

btw, why is the show called "gold fishery"? is there a special meaning in korean?

nutzie thanks for the link! im gonna go watch it now--edit-- omg that was soooo funni but why did they have to pay? ahhh i wanna watch the whole episode of that =P since im bored anyways btw just cuz it kinda made me laugh for some reason:

sweep.gif

hehe i thought it was dongwan but its accuatly hyesung :P -edit- oh yeah credits to whoever did this i forgot ur name so yeah T--T

and i dont kno if im allowed to but if im not tell me and ill take it off to me he kinda looks like hyesung

19346-ehdrmf07.jpg

he's just so adorable hes from the show shoot dori he does he look kind of like hyesung to u guys?

Guest hammie2010

Sigh.. reading everyone's comments abt SHINHWA's dance just makes me miss them so much :blush: the first album i listened to back then was their T.O.P album (2nd jib) coz tts when i started listening to SHINHWA.. n i just fell in love with Yo! watched the performance clips as well n it was just so cool ;) *imagine SHINHWA performing Yo! during their wedding - as told by HYESUNG during an interview XD*

peace, everyone =)

Guest poloblue

ok, so i went to church today and was talking to some girls who love dbsk and shinhwa. theyre not as die hard shinhwa fans as me but they still love shinhwa. they love dbsk too.

so we were talking about all sorts of stuff and they were saying how when shinhwa was with sm, lee soo man made them go on some sort of diet. thats why male artists with sm are kinda skinny and girli-ish, like dbsk. no offence to dbsk fans but thats what these girls were saying, they love dbsk too!

and they were also saying how theres a battle between sm and shinhwa and how lee soo man hates artist who leave sm.

haha, the girls said i was like a satellite, cos i updated them with the latest news on shinhwa and other kpop stuff. theyre all so clueless comapred to me. wait till they meet u guys!!! yeah, they dont know n e thing, they didn't even know shinhwa came out with a japanese album.

i was watching gold fishery whatever its called. its so funny!!!!!!! i watched the first episode with minwoo!! and he kept farting! he stuck his richard simmons out everytime he did it! haha, and said dongwan's fart is like a bomb, it can even kill people!!! hahahahaha

oh yeah, at church, one of the girls said they like andy the least, cos they dont know much about him.

how can they like andy least??????? andy dongseng!!! (ok, he's really my hyung but he's so little brother-like). not liking andy is like not liking an innocent cute baby!!!!!

Guest krazie4adream

^ haha..i actually like ANDY least too~ but not that i don't like him, i just think the others have a little more charisma..but i'm sure there are LOTS of ANDY fans..i really like his personality tho, he seems very nice/sweet

ahh..my eyes are watering from reading forums~!!!

people just post and post!! which is a GOOD thing!!

hehe

okies..so i read from a few post back something about boycotting award shows and blah blah blah...iono what to say to that, just makes me sad that our SHINHWA is not getting as much reconginition as they should be...like Junjin, he's working his butt off now..poor shinhwa..

although DBSK won[secretly i'm happy for them but if it were shinhwa i would be happier]..anyways....

i think shinhwa is a really powerful group if they all come together...the indiviual events are going to weaken them, not that i'm questioning their ability but i'm sure we all love to see it when they ALL are on a show rather than just one member or two. they are soo funny when they are together [even DBSK, if they go single they'll become weak too]

i miss SHINHWA as a group. Like when they came out with "THE STATE OF THE ART" they were like rising stars!!! and they had promotion and all that..going on shows..i miss that "SHINHWA WAVE"

The second issue is about the dissing and bashing on shinhwa's acting something about ERIC blah blah blah!!! well forget them! sigh~ seriously some ppl are just so mean, they are such hard working ppl that are trying to survive in the entertainment world ..sigh~ i guess that's just how it is..

but all this bashing is really effecting my view towards them..they are always the best in my heart but...with them all flying solo it makes me soo sad and i find myself going to the DSBK forum more and more[plzz save me!! lol. but i think it's not wrong to love both groups now. both are like the two MAJOR GROUPS in KOREA , if i may say] it's sad to say but i know one they shinhwa will be replaced..not like GONE but like they will be the older generation, since SM is coming out with all these teen celebs.. but i really hope they don't split...LONGEST LIVING BOY BAND!!! keep it up!!

i want to see the recent them..anyone have their recent pictures and would like to share??? hehe..

P.S ~ i'm glad Eric's hair is growing back some more!! hehe

P.SS~ very excited for hyesung's second album and Minwoo's concert!

P.SSS~ i know i may have said some really hurtful things but don't bash me or say i'm cruel or whatever...i'm just sharing my sadness..sigh~

SHINHWA HWAITING!!!

omg, look at this gif, hahahahaha

does n e one know what hepisode of love letter this is??? i want it now!!!!!!

It is the episode with Han Ji Hye.

The "Sweeping the Floor" dance. Think Hye Sung is pretty creative with new dance steps...Wakaka....

and i dont kno if im allowed to but if im not tell me and ill take it off to me he kinda looks like hyesung

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o286/st...46-ehdrmf07.jpg

he's just so adorable hes from the show shoot dori he does he look kind of like hyesung to u guys?

seungjoonieee~!! i love seung joon.. he's one of my favorite kids from shoot dori.. although, i think seung joon's eyes are bigger than hyesung's =P

Guest nghister

WOW, I hope someone PMed Lynnshim an apology on our behalf because a few (one =x) of us have gotten quite rude. -__-

Shinhwa fans can be fans of other artists, too. I'm a dbsk fan, too. blah

About Shinhwa's dance, I really do think that Minwoo (and Hyesung's 'Perfect Man' 'wedding' dance!) comes up with amazing choreography. Before, they were 'the' dance group because they were crazy in sync with each other, but these days, I think they strive more for style and overall visual effect. It's a step forward with regards to them as dancers, I think. Besides, I think they dont' have enough time to practice that often and you have to live/spend a lot of time together to match perfectly when you dance. ^ ^;;

The newer boybands can still do that 'cause they all live together, but for Shinhwa, it's a lot harder.

EDIT!: Sorry, I wasn't thinking! Hyesung did the wedding choreography.. not the Perfect Man one. Man, I'm losing my mind these days. @_@;;

Guest hammie2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vsbVTmvZwc

<-- andy acting as kim sam soon.. just 1 word, funny.. boobies~!!

thanks for the link =) OMG i was O.O when i saw KHD and ANDY "kiss".... HAHAz...

haha, the girls said i was like a satellite, cos i updated them with the latest news on shinhwa and other kpop stuff. theyre all so clueless comapred to me. wait till they meet u guys!!! yeah, they dont know n e thing, they didn't even know shinhwa came out with a japanese album.

i was watching gold fishery whatever its called. its so funny!!!!!!! i watched the first episode with minwoo!! and he kept farting! he stuck his richard simmons out everytime he did it! haha, and said dongwan's fart is like a bomb, it can even kill people!!! hahahahaha

its so cool to talk abt the same topic tt we are familiar with... im like, the only person among my friends who knows/listens to SHINHWA -_- T_T like u, i was like a satellite, talking abt SHINHWA when they were ard for the State of the Art Tour in Singapore - even dragged my friend along to welcome them at the airport XD

i watched the episode with MINWOO in it as well... it was just simply hilarious, farting ard... n i cant believe he let the scoop out abt ERIC n DONGWAN.. n its so obvious abt his " mo-RIC n mo-WAN" yeah, DONGWAN's fart can kill ppl :crazy: (when MINWOO mentioned tt the manager nearly lost control, i was thinking whether is it the fat Oppa... -_-) plus the fact tt DONGWAN "called" MINWOO on his mobile... Shin Jung Hwan was afraid something might happen to MINWOO coz let the cat out of the bag.. but he's confident nth will happen.. "We SHINHWA are forever"... its so sweet

Peace Everyone =)

riz! my favourite riz<3

yeah at first i dindt like yo that much. i wus ilke o_______o "i thougth they were a BOY BAD" (this wus way back when i didnt know much about korean music at all)

but yeah i love the song, i listen to it when im angry. i call it 'my anger song'

even my friends were like "wow chrsitine, i dindt think u wuld listen to this kind of music" and everytime i sing it.. i like bang my head too LOL.

hehe its okay, i understand. i make typos too.

but seriously rain vs eric

no competition there buddy

LOL!

&& yeah you're right. english isnt his first language

and we cant expect too much.

Actually dbsk does choreograph the dance themselve [most of it]

Anyways. Don't get me wrong, but how did the topic of "copying lyrics" appear again? I mean, what's done is done, even though Eric did that, so what? I mean, i honestly believed that the lyrics eric used were used MUCH BETTER than the original artists! I actually praise eric for his skills of making those rap lyrics hot rather than confusing like the original. I think we should all put this behind us and focus on the future of Shinhwa && their 9th albulm!

edit:

itz Nhari: if everyone feels uncomfortable about me coming here. Fine, i wont come here again. I enjoyed this thread while i was here, i just didnt like the nasty comment people said about me [i dont think you will understand]

well bye everyone.

Shinhwachangjo<3

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DONT LEAVE. COME BACK HERE!

copying lyrics came up.. cuz we were talkin about erics english

and then the only times we relali hear his english is in his english raps

and then yeah

you can guess where it goes from there.

but really lynnshim T__T

plesae dont go. ignore those comments !!

^ That's not fair. =\ She likes Shinhwa too, isn't that enough? We should be welcoming everyone and anyone, that's what Shinhwa Changjo fans do. Shinhwa fans are known to be polite, and nice, kind, and generous. They shouldn't push people away just because they like other artists too.

I mean, I like Big Bang, & FTTS, & Se7en, & many more other kpop artists. So should I not be in this thread too?

Many other posters in this thread like other artists too. So is it also uncomfortable when they post in here?

Lynnshim has contributed a lot to this thread, and I want her to keep posting. She has very interesting comments, and it's awesome that she likes Shinhwa too! So what if she likes DBSK? Atleast, she's not bashing us. We should be thankful that we have such open-minded people posting in here, because a lot of fans are one-sided about boybands like Shinhwa and DBSK.

We can't be clique-y. This is an open forum after all, anyone is welcome to come in, as long as they don't bash. And Lynnshim definately is NOT bashing.

very well said.

Guest amyliaz

I made Min Woo wallpapers and thought I'd share. ^^

wall1na6.th.jpgwall2ty9.th.jpgwall3oa5.th.jpg

Feel free to use these. ^^

And please, let's not fight with each other. We can like more than one artiste right? It's perfectly fine. (:

I'll go see if I can share some recent photos of the group. (:

i think shinhwa is a really powerful group if they all come together...the indiviual events are going to weaken them, not that i'm questioning their ability but i'm sure we all love to see it when they ALL are on a show rather than just one member or two. they are soo funny when they are together

I too like to see them together because they do have so much chemistry together. Having them together is just harder these days and it is way more precious now when that happens. Which I think is great because that just makes Shinhwa more valuable as a group. It is not so easy to see "Shinhwa"-the legend. :D

I believe though that individual activities only makes them stronger and better. There are reasons why this is a much better strategy for boybands. Just see what happens to all these boybands after a while. They tend to break up.

Breath of Fresh Air

Individual activities let them have more freedom to express themselves individually. With more freedom for creativity, they will not be bored. It gets repetitive and nothing is new after doing this activity as a group for a long period of time. So, having individual activities is like a breath of fresh air for all. When they get together, it is Shinhwa once again.

Mo Money

Besides, anything divided by six and other miscellaenous expenses leave a smaller chunk for income. Realistically, who doesn't like to earn more and also be recognized individually? The spot light is on you and you get the recognition you deserve. After so many years in the business, I am sure money alone no longer the biggest allure for the members, but it is still a plus for individual activities.

Expand Talent and Fan Base

Shinhwa gets to expand their fan base with individual activities in my opinion. You simply have six members out there showing/promoting different sides of themselves. They are hosting, acting, singing, dancing..what else? At one point, Dong Wan was deejaying as well. It just expands their talent base and in the end, the fan base. Some fans may learn about Shinhwa only after knowing one band member.

Diverse Talent

Not every group out there can be as successful with individual activities, I may add. It takes a lot of guts and talent to be able to shine as an individual artist. Kudos for Shinhwa for being able to take individual projects and come back as a team so easily

I am for individual activities. Spread their wings but they will always be Shinhwa.

EDIT again: krazie4adream, yes, ditto. I like to see them together as well. I've edited the top of my post to clarify that it is not that I do not like to see them together. (Talking in forums is harder than I thought.. :sweatingbullets: )

There is no preference if it is one Shinhwa member or all Shinhwa member. I just think that having them performing separately for a period of time is better than being together all the time.

Guest krazie4adream

^ i'm not against individual events...just that right now they are like elimating group events..and i enjoy their solo albums very much..so i'm not against it...but don't u like Shinhwa together at events? instead of just one...and YES I AGREE with you that they are always SHINHWA~ and i love them very much i just miss the funny joking times when they are all together...like for example how Andy has been on the last 4 eps. of the NEW XMAN...he doesn't get as much recongintion as when SHINHWA went to GERMANY and were ALL TOGETHER!~ i guess that's why it's a "SHINHWA SPECIAL" anyhow..i just miss them together...i hope for more group events...since i heard they might not have a 9th album[cuz they have to go to the army<---sorry i didn't really want to mention this..it's soo sad to think about]

lynnshim

you are wanted here!!! no one cares if u're a DBSK fan..haha i remember u trying to convince me..and i think i'm a DBSK fan too now~~lol

but yeah...everyone that likes shinhwa is welcomed!!!

just because u're a shinhwa fan doesn't mean u can't like any other artists...

se7en fans, BIG bang fans, SG Wannabe, SUJU FANS ALLL SHOULD BE WELCOMED...

i don't think anyone is bashing you, just don't understand how someone can like shinhwa and DBSK~ since there is seems to be soo much competition between the two ..and the fact that DBSK is from SM and SHINHWA use to be....plus DBSK and SHINHWA seem friends with each other...

Guest amyliaz

lynnshim;

Please don't leave... I think some of us here have gone overboard with their comments. But most of us really don't want you to leave. It's perfectly fine to like more than one artiste. I'm sure quite a few of us do. I do. HAHA. I love Shinhwa and I love Se7en and I love... yeah. Basically. xD

And those who have been making her feel uncomfortable, shame on you. What's wrong with liking more than one artiste? Is it a crime? As long as she's a Shinhwa fan, shouldn't she be welcomed? Shinhwa Changjo-ers are known to be respectful and reasonable. So please don't spoil that.

I just had to say my piece. Sorry if I offended anyone.

amyliaz- thx for the minwoo wallpaper xD

ABOUT RAP LYRICS

I thought rap is all about rhythm and catchy lyrics. :D

Looking back to their 7th album like Brand New..The lyrics are indeed catchy but I've never really ponder on its meanings.

For instance, Andy's part about taking you out to shop, you go wow or Eric's part about wine and steak and then something about piece of cake. :sweatingbullets:

I still like the sound of the rap nevertheless because it is catchy and the rap fits the song's beat.

Somehow I like Crazy's rap part more than the actual singing because of its rap lyrics. :lol:

I like "Light up the cig, smoke and exhale" "Tick tock goes the clock can't stop, no matter how hard I try".

It is just catchy and that's all I remember from the songs eventhough it certainly isn't profound in its meanings.

nce moves. for all i care he doesnt even have to be a singer to please me. just put him n a cage with m

haha one of the lines from eric rap that i remember is :

"money that you need, i got in my pocket"

:lol:

LOL its funny, in real life im basically the same

my friends can always count on me for being the crazy one. HAHA. i'll remember that

'act first speak later' when i see minwoo

i'll jump on his back for you! LOLS!

which reminds me rofl. i wus on youtube watchin minwoo's BATTLE (jump jump) performance

and somebodys comment wus

"I'LL JUMP ON YOU ANYDAY MINWOO"

LOL and i started cracking up cuz i wuld too! LOL!

lol what crazy minwoo fan wouldn't jump on minwoo, he's too smexy to let go of. :P

It is the episode with Han Ji Hye.

The "Sweeping the Floor" dance. Think Hye Sung is pretty creative with new dance steps...Wakaka....

hyeung has the funniest of dances, first the crab dance then this one, and the "mommy i want that" dance and then the karate one they always did on loveletter..lol

i always found them cutee tho. ^-^

Guest angel2nyt

what in the world is happening here geez

ive been gone for less than 24 hours and all this is happening

whoever said those rude words should apologize

to lynshim, we deeply apologize

Archived