[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

M, producer of Sat's digital single

nisi200611300001812573wgw2.jpg

Singer Lee Min Woo (27) becomes producer.

Being as a producer, lee min woo participated in new female artist Sat's first digital single album. Many overseas composer too participated.

Besides being as a producer, LeeMinWoo also sing in the title song and appearance in the MV.

December 4th through Melon and Dosirak music web will release this song to public.

[EDIT]

http://www.mncast.com/outSearch/mncPlayer....47&player=7

^^ A link to watch the preview for the mv

Credits:

Source:NAVER

Chinese trans:打糕@shinhwachina

Eng Trans: amane@mySHINHWA

+ Minwooforum + ShinhwaChangjo.net

---------

i didn't know about this o_0..haha anyways im excited for it. i think minwoo write really good songs. ^-^

the preview is awesome :D

editt: i own page..woah its been awhile

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest angel2nyt

haha.. i think han eun jung's gonna be prohibited from wearing heels.. dongwan's gonna be the one with heels instead =P maybe he'll be wearing those shoe inserts to make him taller =P

also, don't forget about lee so yeon [who acted in super rookie wth eric] in heroine 6, when she had to choose between eric and dongwan..

if i'm not wrong, dbsk got both daesang and bonsang for the award show?? how does that happen??

i just came from the battle thread, and oh my goodness.. all of them are younger than meeee!!! i feel old now >_<" even the oldest is like, a couple of days younger than i am T-T

hmm, i thought eric's a pretty good actor.. like my friend said, he's got many faces.. he can act out emotions really well.. when i was watching super rookie [ie. before i knew he was in shinhwa] i didn't even figure out that he's actually a singer [well, a rapper]

about dbsk i dont think they both got a daesang and a bonsang

anyways

the ones who voted for those actors were producers, production staff

eric was halfway between the good and the bad

about dbsk i dont think they both got a daesang and a bonsang

anyways

the ones who voted for those actors were producers, production staff

eric was halfway between the good and the bad

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=99055 <-- look at the daesang award and the bonsang list

i know, i was probably being biased when i said that =P but still~ back then i wasn't a fan of eric yet~!! i still don't think that his acting is that bad though.. let me just say this for myself, those production people are jealous of his good looks ^-^v

Singers-Turned-Actors: the Best and the Worst

In Korea, singers don't just sing to make a living any more. They try hard to map out a career cycle as entertainers, with the arch usually taking them into acting ventures of varying success. In soap operas particularly, some acquit themselves well. Others, however, provoke derision from Korea’s merciless Netizens for the way they flounce and pout around the sets.

In fact, the majority of soap leads are played by singers today. The Chosun Ilbo asked 14 writers and producers of hit dramas who the best and worst of the bunch are. We asked them to rank the top three in each category by giving three points to the best, two to the second best and one to the third.

Among men, famously ambitious Rain came top with a score of 29 for appearances in “Full House” and “A Love to Kill.” Praise was fulsome. "He successfully appeals to the public with his ability to express feelings in a sympathetic way and by making the transition from singer to actor very naturally,” one panel member enthused. "He’s a jewel. It would have been such a loss if he hadn’t decided to act.” In second was Kim Chang-wan with 13 points, followed by Kim Dong-wan with 10 points and Lim Chang-jung with 9. Mun Jeong-hyeok or Eric, who landed in fifth with 8 points, got mixed reviews. Some said he was “taking full advantage of his pretty face and ability as an entertainer." Others were less kind.

[deleted some parts]....

Who, then, is the worst singer-turned-actor? Seong Yu-ri held the sorry title with 21 points, followed by Lee Hyo-lee with 14, Park Jung-ah with 13, Kangta with 8, and Eric again with 5. Seong, our panelists said delicately, "has starred in several dramas but still has a long way to go.” Lee Hyo-lee, who was featured in the drama “Three-Leaf Clover,” was denounced as woefully miscast. The glamour girl “did not suit the character of a factory worker,” they said. In Park’s case, the difference between the singer’s image and her soap character was also judged too glaring.

http://english.chosun.com/w21data/html/new...0612020002.html

o____o

this article makes me angry

first of all.. RAIN GOT SUCH GOOD REVIEWS WHILE ERIC MUN DIDNT?

HELLO. FREAKIN ERIC WON 'BEST ACTOR' FOR A FREAKIN REASON !!

omfg.

D<

thats so stupid =\

"taking advangate of his looks" wtf !

erics got fcukin talent buddy.

omg

i am so angry

kasldjfklasfjkldajf !!

rawr.................................

:fury: :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury:

hey guys..i'm wondering...since right now i'm wanting to buy stuff..is there a site (other than yesasia) which sells shinhwa's stuff at good prices? O.O..rawrz..i finally got my debit card nd stuff..so i want to buyyyyyy buyy buyy..lmao. =X.

hm..i think eric can act pretty well...the first time i saw him..was in diary of june. i didn't have high expectations at all..but he far surpassed it. lolz. i still haven't seen dongwan act tho. =X. u kno..in that article..i was surprised that yoon eun hye wasn't on the list. lolz.

and by the way...who's sat? r they a korean group?

and by the way...who's sat? r they a korean group?

apparently, according to the article, it's a female artist or something..

xtine, i agree with you.. i watched full house long time ago.. so i don't really remember how he acts [can't really comment/bash or anything, cos i don't remember] but eric isn't as bad as the article implies, at least that's what i think..

his acting wusnt too bad, but erics i'll admit wus better. LOL!

and yet rain recieved such good reviews..

rawr.

idunno. online stuff i find is always mean about erics acting.. like i remembe rseeings pics of singers who turned actors of ppl that they didnt realli like..

and eric wus one of them T__T

WHATS WRONG WITH ERIC?

HES SEXY

AND HE CAN ACT AND RAP !

Guest lynnshim

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=99055 <-- look at the daesang award and the bonsang list

i know, i was probably being biased when i said that =P but still~ back then i wasn't a fan of eric yet~!! i still don't think that his acting is that bad though.. let me just say this for myself, those production people are jealous of his good looks ^-^v

Like said before, you have to get a bonsang award to be qualified for daesang ^^

anwyays..

i agree with the majorty here. I honestly believe eric has skills! seriously, he can act, i dont know why people are critisizing him, maybe after he is shown in a hollywood film, ppl would finally appreciate his talent!! I think that they are being a bit biased just because he is in the popular group shinhwa, that since he is a rapper he can't act?? I'm flustered... their judgements were poor.

Guest minie_k89

i just opened this forum today...

i'm very happy to see all those old and new pics...

it reminds me the days where i was really crazy over them...i am still am...

i really envy their friendship among them...

Andy is my favourite cos' he's cute and full of humour...

indeed,everyone in Shinhwa is my favourite(being greedy) :lol: ...each and everyone of them has their own talents and speciality...

btw,i'm so curious..why do some of the post i read in this thread compare both DBSK and Shinhwa. :( ..

i think they're totally different from one another...both group have their own uniqueness :D ...

i'm not being biased or what...since i'm a big fan of both groups....

oh okay, thanks about the enlightenment =P

i don't get why eric's got a really bad review either.. he can act sad scenes, angry ones, and everything else in between.. i find nothing wrong with his acting, seriously.. he can change from a bum in super rookie and ksa, into a super romantic guy in bool sae.. his line even became a classic.. when i told the "do you smell something burning?" line to my friend she said it was cheesy ^^" but when he said it, i bet thousands of girls who were watching were melting due to that line..

Guest mandoo-gongju

i think peepl chose Bi over ERic cuz the are all following the 'bandwagon' and supporting him just cuz he is representing korea on a international level .

i mean ok.. Bi can maybe act, but ill bet both my buttcheeks that all the votes were based on full house, which didnt even require a good male actor! all bi had to do was act mad and cute... i think certain roles in banjun dramas required more skills..

ERIC on the other hand, can easily substitue for many of the lead actors in dramas.. i mean really. he got the charisma, the looks, voice, and flexible persona to fit a LOT of roles.

wtv.. ultimately, these votes really dont mean much.

LETS ALL JUST SUPPORT ERIC SO HE IS WINNER IN OUR HEARTS! (omg. that was so cliche.)

Guest nghister

ERIC SURE CAN ACT!!! that's why they offer him that hollywood role...(even it's only extra...hehe)

It's only as an extra? Aw.. I thought it was a pretty important role or something. I swear I was reading something and it seemed like his role is a main role. Not lead, but main.

In any case, I don't even want to compare Bi and Eric. To me, talent and lookwise, they're a world apart. I prefer to keep Eric that way, a world apart from Bi. :lol:

11/30 [news] Shinhwa, "Everybody's busy", "It's hard to meet each other"

After finishing the promotional activities for their 8th jib, Shinhwa's members sent a congratulatory message to MyDaily for their second year of establishment.

Shinhwa said, "Not long ago was Dongwan and Hyesung's birthdays" and "We sincerely wish MyDaily happy birthday as well."

Shinhwa members have been so busy with their individual activities such that it is hard for them to see each other. The busiest is Junjin, who just released his single album with ballad "Love Doesn't Come". Through this ballad, Junjin successfully got rid of his image as a dance singer. Junjin said, "I have been hurt in the heart by news reports before, and so I didn't express my feelings openly anymore" and told us his wish, "I hope that MyDaily can be loved by its good and real news forever".

Lee Minwoo will have his live concert on 2nd and 3rd of December, and is now busily preparing for it. Shinhwa members will also attend Lee Minwoo's live concert "Live Works".

Andy, who is now actively participating in variety shows, such as portraying "Kim Sam Soon" and "Laughing Prince" in Gold Fishery said, "MyDaily reported most of the schedules of Shinhwa's Asia Tour. Looking at their reports feels like looking at a diary" and "I hope that we can see each other through good news in the future". Andy was appointed "The 6th High Blood Pressure Ambassador" in the first week of December, and will receive his position formally on 1st Dec in Seoul.

Kim Dongwan will star in the television drama series "Not Love" which will be aired early next year. Eric has also finished the filming of drama series "Invincible Parachute Agent", and is pondering on his next project. Shin Hyesung, who just had his birthday on 27th Nov, is planning to release his second solo album early next year, and is now collecting songs for his album.

Shinhwa concluded with, "Congratulations to MyDaily's establishment for two years" and "Hope that MyDaily can work hard with Shinhwa".

Credits: ocean's six (source), 米饭小团子@bsetshinhwa (cn translation), cognizantfire@angelicalharmony, angelicalharmony, cognizantfire@shinhwachangjo, shinhwachangjo

I just find this clip. IT's their photoshot for 7th album. They're really HOT!!! and funny also. Eng sub

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIl0mOWiF3A

oh.. they were so busy!

im so excited to watch wannie playing as a bad role..

ahihihihi.. i can't imagine him being bad..

Singers-Turned-Actors: the Best and the Worst

In Korea, singers don't just sing to make a living any more. They try hard to map out a career cycle as entertainers, with the arch usually taking them into acting ventures of varying success. In soap operas particularly, some acquit themselves well. Others, however, provoke derision from Korea’s merciless Netizens for the way they flounce and pout around the sets.

In fact, the majority of soap leads are played by singers today. The Chosun Ilbo asked 14 writers and producers of hit dramas who the best and worst of the bunch are. We asked them to rank the top three in each category by giving three points to the best, two to the second best and one to the third.

Among men, famously ambitious Rain came top with a score of 29 for appearances in “Full House” and “A Love to Kill.” Praise was fulsome. "He successfully appeals to the public with his ability to express feelings in a sympathetic way and by making the transition from singer to actor very naturally,” one panel member enthused. "He’s a jewel. It would have been such a loss if he hadn’t decided to act.” In second was Kim Chang-wan with 13 points, followed by Kim Dong-wan with 10 points and Lim Chang-jung with 9. Mun Jeong-hyeok or Eric, who landed in fifth with 8 points, got mixed reviews. Some said he was “taking full advantage of his pretty face and ability as an entertainer." Others were less kind.

[deleted some parts]....

Who, then, is the worst singer-turned-actor? Seong Yu-ri held the sorry title with 21 points, followed by Lee Hyo-lee with 14, Park Jung-ah with 13, Kangta with 8, and Eric again with 5. Seong, our panelists said delicately, "has starred in several dramas but still has a long way to go.” Lee Hyo-lee, who was featured in the drama “Three-Leaf Clover,” was denounced as woefully miscast. The glamour girl “did not suit the character of a factory worker,” they said. In Park’s case, the difference between the singer’s image and her soap character was also judged too glaring.

http://english.chosun.com/w21data/html/new...0612020002.html

yay! im so proud of wannie..

he is really good in acting..

though i can't believe that eric's one of the worst!

he is a great actor!!

i think peepl chose Bi over ERic cuz the are all following the 'bandwagon' and supporting him just cuz he is representing korea on a international level .

i mean ok.. Bi can maybe act, but ill bet both my buttcheeks that all the votes were based on full house, which didnt even require a good male actor! all bi had to do was act mad and cute... i think certain roles in banjun dramas required more skills..

ERIC on the other hand, can easily substitue for many of the lead actors in dramas.. i mean really. he got the charisma, the looks, voice, and flexible persona to fit a LOT of roles.

wtv.. ultimately, these votes really dont mean much.

LETS ALL JUST SUPPORT ERIC SO HE IS WINNER IN OUR HEARTS! (omg. that was so cliche.)

yeah you're right..

the polls and stuff doesnt actually sum up the actor/artist

BUT

it does give us fans bragging rights.. LOl!

sigh. well idunno but i honestly didnt think rains acting wus that great.. i remember back when it hoguth rain wus okay i wus even like 'what bad acting' but den the drama seemed so cutesy and non-serious the bad acting didnt realli effect me that much. (highlite)

=X

... I thought eric was a great actor... there are a lot worst actors out there. he didn't give off that "singer" vibe that I get quite often when I watch dramas.. (pretty face, but emotionless)

I love super rookie.. without eric in it.. it would be so weird...

Guest nghister

I thought Eric stole the show in Bulsae/Phoenix. I couldn't pay attention to the other lead even though he was a good actor as well. haha

Minwoo's concert is happening right now isn't it?! I'm so excited.. yet so far away. lol

Guest la vifzetta*

they are changing server over the weekend.

jus go to the url http://s-shinhwasarang.net will do

and u will need to re-register to become a member again

right now SS' database is down. we will be back online asap.

the new forum should also be installed and ready to go by Sunday at the latest.

if you have any questions regarding SS, you can always PM me on Soompi. i don't post much, but i am around.

<3.

and to make this not sound like a convo...

i am somewhat skeptical about eric's role in Iron Man. the usual stereotype on any Asian man in movies in American films really disturbs me. with eric's english not completely fluent, i really wonder what kind of role they are going to give him. hopefully, it won't be the ching-chang-chong type role.

Archived