look at the number!!

736 :o !!

SE7EN and SHINHWA ! HAHAHA

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest angel2nyt

Thank you luckyou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JJ: After watching Andy, I remembered something. I sometimes have a sudden urge to blast the music, turn on the lights and go dance in front of the car. One day I decided I should do a cutesy (ehgyo) dance to my girlfriend. So at that time, Andy's heart dance was really popular, so I started to do the heart dance when my girlfriend said 'Andy does it cuter' and to me that.. my heart went pound. The funny thing is I thought ok I shall master this dance because I'm the type to finish what I started. By myself I would search "Andy's heart dance" and for an hour I studied his expression.

that's such a burn!!! so funny but i'd agree, Andy owns the heart dance.

Thanks again for translations!!! ... your done translating but the clubbox is still dling... :blink:

hahaha.. yes andy really does own the heart dance..

its so different when he does it

its so cute

Guest hammie2010

puahahahaha!!

shinhwa and se7en<33

http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/2126/o2...233jm18vzs3.jpg

i find that freakin hilaroius. eric the loner :lol:

i love it when i see shinhwa being all close and tight with my other favourite singers.

thanks for the pics =) omg. wanted to laugh when i saw ERIC being "out" of the group. Se7en is the 7th member of SHINHWA XD

Oh! and old Sungie pic when he was in the States!!! lolz:

http://www.brosent.com/cst_img/pmb/14.jpg

HYESUNG is sooo cute when he was young XD thanks for sharing =)

hi guyz again! ::waves:: newayyyz..soo..i wanted to find more shinhwa and se7en love..soo..i naver searched it..and i have much to share..even a video clip! wheeeeeeeeeee...:D

thanks for sharing the pics =) SHINHWA n Se7en are real close to one another - the 7th member of SHINHWA already... Kekeke... :phew:

Guest fortuneteller

Hi everyone. I'm newcomers. :) i just like Shinhwa after watching their MV "throw my fist"

hahahahahahha, guess what i did to the shinhwa devil?????? (the shinhwa devil is my friend who hates shinhwa and always makes fun of them)

well, yesterday i was at her house, and her laptop still had shinhwa songs from the birthday party (we had a joint bday party and i put shinhwa songs on there). well she had deleted the songs from her playlist but not from her laptop. so last night, i put them back on her playlist and changed the names of the artist. heheheheh

i put brand new as a black eyed peas song and HERO as a coldplay song. hahaha

then tody on msn, she was like 'i think my itunes is stufed up, it keeps playing your songs'

hahahahahaha, she has no idea!!!

you're really :lol: that's wat i did to my friends and she's totally get angry wit me ^_^ but i dunt care :)

I dunt know 7 is that close to Shinhwa members. B4 i dunt like him much but now... ^_^ oh, i'm downloading his song ^_^

Well.

Let's not go crazy about Se7en being the 7th member of SHINHWA.

That was just for fun (practically an inside joke)!

Yeah, it funny and cool and all but let's tone it down ^^

It's a SHINHWA thread after all =]]

Guest chopsticksandspoon

oh wow.. the closeness of shinhwa and seven.. although i've never listened to seven before, i do think that's he's cute.. he looks like kim jung hoon to me [you know, that guy in goong?] although, nobody can ever rival andy's cuteness =P

that old hyesung pic cracks me up.. he looks so funnyy!!

lols... you should go and listen to se7en! he's really good. ^^

and kim jung hoon? waa!!~~ old obssesions!

i think kjh is sooo cute. though andy is still the cutest!

^ omg im so jealous.............

I WANT IT !!

and thank you rozzy for sharing all of them SHIN7EN PICS !! =DD

se7en is the 7th member of shinhwa :D

(thats what shinhwa calls him)

YAY I OWN A PAGE IN THIS THREAD AGAIN

and GASPS

look at the number!!

736 :o !!

SE7EN and SHINHWA ! HAHAHA

lols.. :P

xtine is in a se7en mood.....

hahaha.. yes andy really does own the heart dance..

its so different when he does it

its so cute

yes joyce! andy is the inventor of the heart dance, if it's not him.. it's not the same!

Hi everyone. I'm newcomers. :) i just like Shinhwa after watching their MV "throw my fist"

you're really :lol: that's wat i did to my friends and she's totally get angry wit me ^_^ but i dunt care :)

I dunt know 7 is that close to Shinhwa members. B4 i dunt like him much but now... ^_^ oh, i'm downloading his song ^_^

hello!!!! i hope you have fun in this thread! i'm krizza!

Well.

ah. youhave a point. it's just a stage though... i'm toning it down ^^

One fan asked him, "What did you do on HyeSung oppa's birthday?"

JunJin replied that he was busy with recording and he could not celebrate HyeSung's birthday together with him and the other Shinhwa members..

His recording only ended the next morning T_T

After his recording ended, he immediately sent a cellphone message to HyeSung..

He wrote, "Mummy bird, I miss you very much."

Afterwhich Hyesung replied..

"I miss you very much too baby bird ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡"

found this at shinhwa sarang! This is a fan's experience with JunJin.

SO SWEEET! I'm going all GAGA over Hyesung again.... LOL. :D

CLICK HERE to read the full article.

CREDITS AND Translated by: ||sOpHiA*@s-shinhwasarang

Guest cutiepad

oh wow.. the closeness of shinhwa and seven.. although i've never listened to seven before, i do think that's he's cute.. he looks like kim jung hoon to me [you know, that guy in goong?] although, nobody can ever rival andy's cuteness =P

that old hyesung pic cracks me up.. he looks so funnyy!!

I'm not very sure about se7en.. he does look cool doing his 7 break dance..

andyway.... ANDY!!!! OH YES!!! he is just so CUTE!!!! I like him doing those heart dance.. cuz he is just so shy doing it.. hahaha.. the all the cuteness just overflows from him!!!!

I just couldn't believe that was hyesung's old picture!!! .. however, i thank god that he has a stylist. and i think i know why he is so bothered with a good look hairstyle.. :D ..

Guest cutiepad

OMG!!!! i'm going to read it now! .. its so cute.. the mummy bird and baby bird thing!!!

Well.

don't be too uptight.. it's not like we're bashing seven or anything.. besides, we didn't spend a whole thread talking about seven and shinhwa.. it's only a few pages.. i'm sure not even shinhwa would mind us talking about how close they are.. it's something that all of us are curious and excited about.. it's not like we have a lot of other things to talk about, now that shinhwa is inactive, so why not talk about their relationship with other celebrities? it's interesting enough to keep the thread going, so why not?

Guest fortuneteller

ha ha ha mummy bird and baby bird :D SO CUTE ^_^:D and JJ is a baby bird??? ^_^ cant stop laughing!

Shinhwa fighting!

Guest chopsticksandspoon

waaa!!~~~ the jinsyung!!!

no no no!

ricsyung is real!

haha.

see? they are mommy and baby bird! and not like ricsyung! haha....

I'm not very sure about se7en.. he does look cool doing his 7 break dance..

andyway.... ANDY!!!! OH YES!!! he is just so CUTE!!!! I like him doing those heart dance.. cuz he is just so shy doing it.. hahaha.. the all the cuteness just overflows from him!!!!

I just couldn't believe that was hyesung's old picture!!! .. however, i thank god that he has a stylist. and i think i know why he is so bothered with a good look hairstyle.. :D ..

i think andy is the definition of cuteness.... :P if eric is overflowing with charisma and minu is overflwing with sexiness then andy is overflowing with cuteness.

lols. i think sungie looks like someone i know in that pic. but yeah, thank God for a great stylist... but remember how sungie is actually a prefectionist when it comes to his ahir now? lols... :P

I'm sincerely waiting patiently the day for SHINHWA to make the biggest comeback ever with their 9th album.

So excited ^_^

lols... 9th album already???

ah i want that too!!!!

in the near future!!!!

don't be too uptight.. it's not like we're bashing seven or anything.. besides, we didn't spend a whole thread talking about seven and shinhwa.. it's only a few pages.. i'm sure not even shinhwa would mind us talking about how close they are.. it's something that all of us are curious and excited about.. it's not like we have a lot of other things to talk about, now that shinhwa is inactive, so why not talk about their relationship with other celebrities? it's interesting enough to keep the thread going, so why not?

^^ maybe gaxlord was only thinking of how edward might see us talking about se7en but then again, it is se7en and shinhwa.

oh well, let's put this into the wastebasket.

hehe... i'm listening to se7en's album. haha. i dled it.. i'm so evil. i didn't even buy!

ahhh... i'm dling more shinhwa stuff now. ahah.. my comp's complaining already!

^^ maybe gaxlord was only thinking of how edward might see us talking about se7en but then again, it is se7en and shinhwa.

oh well, let's put this into the wastebasket.

hehe... i'm listening to se7en's album. haha. i dled it.. i'm so evil. i didn't even buy!

ahhh... i'm dling more shinhwa stuff now. ahah.. my comp's complaining already!

no, i understand where you're getting at.. but i don't see what's wrong with talking about shinhwa and seven, since it's still related to shinhwa anyway..

Guest chopsticksandspoon

no, i understand where you're getting at.. but i don't see what's wrong with talking about shinhwa and seven, since it's still related to shinhwa anyway..

lols, i understand you too. wait, i'll pm you, okies?

you took the words right out of my mouth.. LOL!

but i feel kind of bad.. i kinda brought it up.. :ph34r:

but yeah.. its still shinhwa related....... lol

anyways.....

i feel stupid for not knowing.. but when's minwoo's LIVE WORKS coming out?

i like the name, its unique.

AHAH

2nd winds... what did that mean? LOL

Guest chopsticksandspoon

you took the words right out of my mouth.. LOL!

but i feel kind of bad.. i kinda brought it up.. :ph34r:

but yeah.. its still shinhwa related....... lol

anyways.....

i feel stupid for not knowing.. but when's minwoo's LIVE WORKS coming out?

i like the name, its unique.

AHAH

2nd winds... what did that mean? LOL

i have no idea why i'm laughing. :P

xtine makes krizza smile! ^^

anywyas, don't feel bad. no harm was done! we all love se7en. i mean, i do. :P PROMISE is soo cute.

hm, i think it was postponed to jan 14 or 15 next year....

so maybe they were recorded live? hm. as in no cuts....

2nd winds maybe cause i dunno. haha. M's mind works in wonders. that smexy boy. :phew:

LOL "in wonders"

you make me smile too krizza.

puahah notice how we're both like "kris/chris"s ? LOL

that means we're cool (:

anyways oops i got off topic.

this mite sound stupid.. but i thougth 2ndwinds cuz.. rememer how he almost fell off the grand canyon cuz of the wind? LOLS !

nevermind, i wont finsih off from there. my idea is too lame T__T

i need to get myself a copy of MINWOO'S GF SPECIAL EDITION

I WANT IT SO BAD

GET A PIC OF MY FACE AND PASTE IT ON THAT DAMN PRETTY GIRL'S HEAD

so ti'll be like minwoos smilling at me. LOl

i have the minwoo special edition poster, and den i stood in front of it.. and asked my sister to take a pic of ME LOL LOL

so it looks ilke im there with minwooo

*whispers* when realli im not ;)

xtine is such a freak o__o

Guest chopsticksandspoon

LOL "in wonders"

you make me smile too krizza.

puahah notice how we're both like "kris/chris"s ? LOL

that means we're cool (:

anyways oops i got off topic.

this mite sound stupid.. but i thougth 2ndwinds cuz.. rememer how he almost fell off the grand canyon cuz of the wind? LOLS !

nevermind, i wont finsih off from there. my idea is too lame T__T

i need to get myself a copy of MINWOO'S GF SPECIAL EDITION

I WANT IT SO BAD

GET A PIC OF MY FACE AND PASTE IT ON THAT DAMN PRETTY GIRL'S HEAD

so ti'll be like minwoos smilling at me. LOl

i have the minwoo special edition poster, and den i stood in front of it.. and asked my sister to take a pic of ME LOL LOL

so it looks ilke im there with minwooo

*whispers* when realli im not ;)

xtine is such a freak o__o

yay!!!! krizza makes xtine smile too! *jumps up and down*

haha.. :P krizza is in a hyper mood.

cause krizza just renovated her siggy and avvie! haha.

minu-syndrome.

ah!!~~~ maybe maybe?

gawsh. if only i was there, i'd catch him if ever he fell. ^^

i want the special edition too! actually, i want the dvd concert more. :P

so i can lick the screen while watching. i was this *holds out thumb and forefinger* close to having it!!!! i almost won in SS! argh. i wanted it so badly. haha... but right now krizza i's broke so yeah.

but i guess winning 3rd place isn't bad. at least i still won, right? a wrist band and a shinhwa poster!!!

haha... i don't think xtine is a freak! most probably cause krizza acts the same way as you do! lols.

paste yoru pic on the girl's head! i wonder if the girl even know how lucky she was to be sitting next to minu at all!!!!

cna i see the pic????? :w00t:

oh and heck yes.... we're cool! :P and minu melts us cause he's sooo hot. haha.

Archived